Round 2: Rock Lee can use Gates

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheDeathstroke

This is actually a good match up. I think it'll come more down to Neji vs Sasuke. Overall I believe Team 2 wins round 1 while team 1 wins round 2

Snake-White

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Naruto vs Rock Lee is largely dependent if lee can use gates.

Neji vs Sasuke: I'd give the nod to Neji more times then not. During the prelims Kakashi thought that Sasuke had no chance against Neji and since then Sasuke only really worked on his speed and Taijutsu and got Chidori since then. Speed wise he was as fast as Rock Lee without the weights but he can't constantly use it for to long as pointed out by Lee and as we know Lee didn't think he could beat Neji until he used the gates and the DB1 goes up until the end of the Chunin exam arc upon which Neji had a 3.5 in Taijutsu while Sasuke had a 2.5. And on top of that as we saw Neji can use Kaiten at the last second to stop any of Sasuke's taijutsu attacks and send him flying and what not so with Neji being better in Taijutsu chances are he's gonna be the one winning most of the Taijutsu exchanges and as we know a few strikes might end the match.

So basically all Sasuke can do to win is land Chidori for a win really but with Sasuke only being able to use two Chidori and Neji having Kaiten to stop Sasuke from getting close, I'm not to sure he's likely to land one.

Falco6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke and Rock Lee are both faster than Naruto and Neji.

Naruto can't really do much besides spam clones as he'll just constantly be getting blitzed by Lee and Sauce.

Though with his spirit and durability, it'll be hard to put him down. However, if he has the time to control the Kyuubi chakra like he did against Neji than he should be able to keep up. But I doubt Lee and Sauce would just let him stand there and concentrate, unless Neji can fend them off.

Honestly I'm not sure about Round 1. It could go either way.

For Round 2, Gates Rock Lee should body both of them.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Believe it or not even with chidori Sasuke is the weak link here, I'm tempted to say Team 2 both rounds but Lee obliterates.

mrx1122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

Falco6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: definitely not.

Sasuke has Lee's speed and strength without weights

He is basically Lee but with Ninjutsu and sharingan hax

Round 2 is what differentiates them bc of Gates

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 round 1

R2. Team 1 because of lee

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1 should go to team 2 barely. I really want to say Lee solos round 2

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Naruto and Neji

Round 2: Lee solos

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falco6: definitely yes, what does 2tomoe mean to anyone here? Kakashi blantantly states that Neji would stomp Sasuke in the Chuunin Exams. If he gets Sasuke within range it's game over and tbh I can't see Lee doing too much better without gates, he'd probably put up a fight but Neji has too many options. Not to mention rotation oneshots a chidori blitz.

Falco6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: no. The point of my initial reply was to show you that Sasuke is not the "weak link" in this battle (in Round 1). Sasuke basically equals Lee but has Ninjutsu and Pre-cog. How is he inferior to Lee again?

Hell, even Naruto might be the true weak link here. All Naruto can do is spam clones basically, and i don't think Lee and Sauce will let him power up to Kyuubi Chakra mode. He also only managed to hit Neji once and he went down. So it's either one of two things: 1.) Neji has weak durability 2.) PIS

Point is, they all have their strengths and weaknesses. However, Sasuke is a better version of Lee without a doubt. Therefore, Sasuke is not the "weak link" of Round 1.

Round 2 is different. Lee with gates is above all of them.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto only had to concetrate becuase all his chakra was gone due to nejis attacks. We saw that he can uses kyubis chakra if its life or death inatantly. Naruto clones pose a peoblem for sasukes sharingan and sasuke isnt at the level where he can body multiple clone yet. Eith naruto soamming clones and attacking and neji attacking team 2 can take more times than not.

Round 2 lee wastes them bith unless naruto panicks and summons gamabunta

Wolf101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Wolf101

-round 1 goes too team 2 just a slight bit id say rock lee will be able to handle naruto with his speed and taijutsu, while sasuke and neji fight i feel neji will have an upper hand slighty because hes older than sasuke and has better taijutsu than what sasuke had during his match when he fought kabutos team mate, if this was black suit sasuke id be in sasukes favor.

- round 2 goes to team 1 Rock lee gates will be enough to stop neji and finish naruto even if lee was dealing with neji i feel sasuke would be able to counter narutos attacks with his sharingan enough to take him down eventually. Unless naruto taps into kuramas chakra i dont think sasuke has the speed yet to keep up with naruto therefore he will lose to naruto and lee will still finish naruto afterwards.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@falco6: No way in hell is Sasuke a better version of Lee, he can take even keep up Lees speed for more than a few moves and can only use chidori twice before running out of chakra. Naruto may only have clone spam but thier fast enough to take on unleashed Gaara which was stomping Sasuke....Hell He himself even stated 'Naruto is on a completely different level now'

Falco6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: No way in hell? Lee himself basically said Sasuke is a better version of himself:

No Caption Provided

There's no way in hell Lee without gates is superior to Sasuke.

And Sasuke only stopped fighting bc his Curse Seal was acting up and he couldn't move.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Team 1.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falco6: Disregardable statement that doesn't at all hint 'better version' that is pure head canon. Guy himself states that Sasukes taijutsu is watered down compared to his and quite frankly an injured Lee has every feat necessary to suggest everyone here is a peg below him even without gates. You cannot prove Sasuke is on Lees level whatsoever from one vague statement that's centered around hyping up the Chidori.

2tomoe gets bodied regularly by Narutos clone spam, it's no fathomable evidence that suggests Lee wouldn't do the same in a much more embarrassing manner.

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Chair-Sama

@falco6 said:

Sasuke and Rock Lee are both faster than Naruto and Neji.

Naruto can't really do much besides spam clones as he'll just constantly be getting blitzed by Lee and Sauce.

Though with his spirit and durability, it'll be hard to put him down. However, if he has the time to control the Kyuubi chakra like he did against Neji than he should be able to keep up. But I doubt Lee and Sauce would just let him stand there and concentrate, unless Neji can fend them off.

Honestly I'm not sure about Round 1. It could go either way.

For Round 2, Gates Rock Lee should body both of them.

all he can do is spam clones? lmao.

the dude summons gamabunta and all 3 others die.

sasuke was legit in shock when he saw how naruto handled gaara.

and considering that even Rock Lee said he couldnt beat Neji unless he was gated, and naruto pulled a win without his summons, then I'm pretty sure naruto is the most dangerous combatant here.

on panel in canon, both Lee and sasuke independently have shown that essentially Naruto is superior to them in some regard.

throw neji in on his side (who was on panel confirmed to have an advantage over non-gated Lee and Sasuke) then i dont see how they lose round 1.

Round 1: Team knucklehead ninja wins.

Round 2? gated Lee stomps all 3 simultaneously.

Falco6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Falco6

@chair-sama: read OP no summonings

Therefore Naruto can only spam clones "lmao"

Kakashi said Sasuke had no chance with Neji pre-training

Chair-Sama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@falco6 said:

@chair-sama: read OP no summonings

Therefore Naruto can only spam clones

well....my bad on that. totally didn't see the summons. oh well. 90% of my argument still stands.

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Naruto and Neji

R2: Lee solos

Avatar image for kojiroofthemist
KojiroOfTheMist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a good thread. I don't know who wins. But should Naruto use 9-tails chakra it should match up well vs Lee.

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without Plot no Jutsu, Naruto should be eliminated very quickly. However I don't see either Lee or Sasuke beating Neji.

Assuming Lee will open the Gates immidiately (and Neji will give him time to do that) he solos.

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Neji. Will give reasons later.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2 gates is a trump card neji wont give lee the time to use

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neji counters both lee and Sasuke, Naruto uses clones to distract for him.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheBeardOfZues

Without Plot no Jutsu, Naruto should be eliminated very quickly. However I don't see either Lee or Sasuke beating Neji.

Assuming Lee will open the Gates immidiately (and Neji will give him time to do that) he solos.

The only thing I see happening here is lee going for a gate 4 kick into a rotation and killing himself.

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#32  Edited By cdiddyman911

Neji should be able to carry his team to victory in the first round.

Lee dominates the second round.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Neji and Naruto in R1 due to Neji superior intellect.

Lee dominates R2 though, no one on team 2 can counter lee here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8
deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fact is, Naruto with kyubi amp in chunin exam arc, is faster than everybody here until lee uses gates so round one is Naruto with the speed advantage and clone spam, Neji is also smarter than everyone here and dicked on lee constantly with out his gates and lee dicked on Sasuke respectively even with sharingan. So neji jus close they damn chakra points or blitz they external organs. Round two is all lee, as nobody has the means to stop him unless we wanna allow Naruto gamabunta in which case GAMA! However without that lee all day everyday in round two.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only reason Naruto didn't use summons against Neji was PIS. Logically, Naruto would literally stomp Sasuke and lee with Bunta.

Sasuke is the weak link, Naruto can body Sasuke with 2k clones like he did against Gaara and Neji beats Lee pretty easy without them Gates.

R2: Lee solos unless Bunta.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people forget Bloodlusted naruto is kyubi naruto he shitstomps round 2

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

R1: Neji solos

R2: Team Neji would win with high diff.

With Kyuubi Chakra boosts both round could go easier for Team 2.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke and Rock Lee win both rounds.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto & Neji

NoQualms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By NoQualms

Realistically naruto should almost solo both round by summoning like 1000 shadow clones and mobbing them like he did against that guy in the very beginning but kishimoto kinda got away from that because it was too much power too fast. What I think would happen is naruto would summon a bunch of clones then neji would transform and look like a clone and surprise lee then tag team sasuke. That probably wouldn't work in round two with the gates off cuz lee would start blitzing

DSTREET45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto & Neji.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Naruto can summon Gamabunta, his team wins both. Sasuke was so shook when Naruto summoned Gamabunta I don't think he had an answer for that.