Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pokergeist
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto Team is Current. Sons of Sparda are Original Games.

Standard Gear for both. No Sparda Sword. No Yamato. No Devil Triggers!

Both team going all out. Start 1 mile away from eachother. Who wins?

No Caption Provided

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sons of Sparda win. Faster, more durable, powerful regen, much more powerful weapons, Naruto might be stronger but that's it.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto might give them a run with his kyuubi mode but dante has time manipulation abilities and vergil has dimensional slashes that are very hard to counter

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nickzambuto

Team Sparda also has a much cooler pic.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Cream_God

I'm saying team Sparda, not only for what everyone above me said, but the fact they are insanely OP in UMvC3 :p

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea how strong dante and vergil are, but I was told dante could blitz ichigo, and apparently fight martian manhunter. They take it handily enough.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 juiceboks  Moderator

I have no idea how strong dante and vergil are, but I was told dante could blitz ichigo, and apparently fight martian manhunter. They take it handily enough.

That's pushing it. Like a lot. But they are powerful enough to win here.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

That's pushing it. Like a lot. But they are powerful enough to win here.

ok..

Erick_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante and Vergil, nice threat though

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Does Dante have access to Quicksilver?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkazrael999: if cadence said original games then it's more likely dante would have quicksilver

AzorAhai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Dante and Virgil really take on MM and Ichigo? Wow, did not know that...

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: I was just confirming because that turns the battle unfairly in terms of the Sparda brothers. Anyways, Dante and Vergil take it.

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azorahai said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Can Dante and Virgil really take on MM and Ichigo? Wow, did not know that...

No. Vergil would get eaten alive by Martian Manhunter sadly. Dante though, since his powers developed a lot more as the series went on, could give the alien a tough fight in his most powerful incarnation. I don't know about Ichigo though, from the bit I've seen of him he'll either blitz Dante or get blitzed :P

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

@nickzambuto: Dante and Vergil Take this EASILY. come on guys you people are seriously underestimating 2 of the most iconic Game/Anime characters ever. i will start by listing Feats and will post scans if necessary.

1. Dante Has Royal Guard, an ability that blocks any and every attack which makes dante completely invincible. Also when dante's anger builds from blocking his opponents he can one shot them after Awhile. (The royal guard ability also gives him the dreadnaught ability which makes him invincible for some time, Which wont be necessary because 1 the royal guard already allows him to take 0 damage, and he became invincible with his majin form surpassing sparda by dmc2) So anything naruto does is useless....

2. (LAST TIME I CHECKED, PEOPLE FROM NARUTO CANNOT BREATHE IN SPACE) Dante has taken on enemies that are Past capable of soloing the naruto universe. Examples Are, MUNDUS... THE SAVIOR (He also block a Moving Statue the size of a City Or 2 Effortlessly.) AND He even Battled Mundus in Outer Freaking Space While flying At lightning speeds in his sparda Form in Dmc1. (Dont believe me? play Dmc1 Or look up a video, or ill even post proof) so once again The kyuubi or ninetailed fox is nothing to dante its just a pest that he has to defeat.... If anything guys... griffon from dmc1 was stronger than nine tailed naruto.... ANd he was eaten by the fish leviathon and He even Cut his way Out of it...... once again making naruto look bad...

3. Dante has instant regeneration as stated by kazuma kaneko when he was cut in half by virgil his cells instantly regenerated being the reason he wasnt cut in half.

4. Dante's Attack speed and reaction Time is Entire Leagues Ahead of naruto. His trickster style Basically makes him untouchable..... (and to people who will disagree untouchable to people of anyone in naruto's level at least) so once again naruto and sasuke lose

5. Dante Has Time Manipulation, So this allows dante to freeze. (how can Naruto or sasuke win at all if they cant move?)

6. Doppleganger, Dante can make clones of himself to help him fight....

7. Dante is A Bullet-Timer, His accuracy is superb

8. Dante, Has been impaled, Kunai knives wont do a thing lol....

9. Dante Broke the hellgates with the yamato therefore he can cut through dimensions killing naruto without touching him.

10. Dante's Jackpot move is another 1 shot move that is so powerful that its damage scale is undefined.

11. Naruto is just a ninja, so he wont get very far anyway..

12. Dante is able to shoot Spectral Dragons so this is another 1 shot tecnique

Dante's Million Kick, And million Stab, and million punch will blind naruto and kill him instantly.

Now For Vergil (He can basically do everything Dante did but he is obviously the weaker of the 2 brothers due to dante defeating him in DMC1 but he is still just as powerful in his Nelo-Angelo Form. His Summon swords would decapitate uzimaki and uchiha......... he is also very faster...

But i know people will disagree Regardless of the facts i just stated. sorry though but These 2 ninjas are no match for the sons of sparda.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gg.

thebustman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: that was 7 tailed beats and the 9 tails shooting off a tailed beast bomb

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@thebustman said:

@princearagorn1: that was 7 tailed beats and the 9 tails shooting off a tailed beast bomb

five tailed beasts, and kurama cancelling out their bomb with equal force. And that's not even current naruto...

thebustman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: okay that blast was still two different (techinally 6 different) entities pouring theyre power together to create a giant explosion not just naruto but since it seems your alone in this fight ill play ball

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: okay that blast was still two different (techinally 6 different) entities pouring theyre power together to create a giant explosion not just naruto but since it seems your alone in this fight ill play ball

...and the point is?

thebustman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: thats not a feat of just his pure power its two different powers colliding

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: thats not a feat of just his pure power its two different powers colliding

Half the power is his. Either way.. doesn't matter. He does far, far better on his own..

thebustman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: though i admit now naruto is a god fighter (since he is fighting the equivalency of it) he still has sasuke he has to watch out for

DatSwampertAzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: though i admit now naruto is a god fighter (since he is fighting the equivalency of it) he still has sasuke he has to watch out for

pretty sure sasuke doesn't need any looking after:

...and naruto could simply use a clone to specifically look after sasuke- even if it was required.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Team One

thebustman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thebustman said:

pretty sure sasuke doesn't need any looking after:

...and naruto could simply use a clone to specifically look after sasuke- even if it was required.

funny how madara was affected by genjutsu

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lets see how Naruto and Sasuke deal with the Reality Manipulator

Avatar image for deadliestwarriors
DeadliestWarriors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if Dante/Vergil can use more than 1 style at once then they take this because in the game you can't use more than 1 style at a time

1. it said they cant go DT in this battle

2. anything like doppleganger/quicksilver uses up magic quickly so they can't spam that

3. quicksilver doesn't stop time, it makes you so fast that everyone becomes slow

4. the whole Royalguard, Dante has to react quick enough and time his blocks just enough to perfect guard and fuel his rage to do the 1 shot and on a side note, royalguard can be broken if he doesn't block on time or holds his ground while blocking but that's just the "player" that has to react, idk

5. Dante/Vergil is still killable but they are very tough to kill and durable

6. i have the game so i should know

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone in team one can solo

Have you guys seen these two lately??!?!?!?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Senpou Youton Rasenshuriken

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sexy jutsu oneshots Dante then Naruto and Sasuke proceed to curb stomp Virgil in a 2v1

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quick Silver should give Dante enough time to take either of them out in Blitz before they can get a real attack off.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sexy jutsu oneshots Dante then Naruto and Sasuke proceed to curb stomp Virgil in a 2v1

This.

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold
Loading Video...

@deadliestwarriors said:

if Dante/Vergil can use more than 1 style at once then they take this because in the game you can't use more than 1 style at a time

1. it said they cant go DT in this battle

2. anything like doppleganger/quicksilver uses up magic quickly so they can't spam that

3. quicksilver doesn't stop time, it makes you so fast that everyone becomes slow

4. the whole Royalguard, Dante has to react quick enough and time his blocks just enough to perfect guard and fuel his rage to do the 1 shot and on a side note, royalguard can be broken if he doesn't block on time or holds his ground while blocking but that's just the "player" that has to react, idk

5. Dante/Vergil is still killable but they are very tough to kill and durable

6. i have the game so i should know

first of all In Dmc4 Dante Can Use ALL Styles.... The only reason you werent able to use all of them in Dmc3 was to balance out the gameplay... dude thats just like saying dmc1 dante isnt stronger than dmc3 dante (When its proven because he has the sparda form and fights mundus in outerspace at light speeds...) just because there are no styles and the gameplay is more basic... Secondly Dopple-Ganger and Quicksilver do not actually use dante's magic because once again (the gameplay has to be balanced) so it can be spammed in their favour (And ALSO To prove this You would know if you had the game And unlocked the super costume A.k.a. Super Dante...) and once again Dante has Lightning fast reaction Time so Royal Guard basically makes him invincible... (how slow or how fast he reacts INGAME is the Player's Influence..)

last of all By DMC2 Dante Became Very Invulnerable and Has no Super-Hero Weakness lol... (And he never has had one) (And When he beat argosax the immortal he demonstrate his jackpot move once again. And His majin form makes him invincible to all attacks which we are told surpasses the sparda form,,

You all also keep forgetting Mundus https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jvwzkwmFn0

They are in Outer space so they are move VERY FAST.

Dante can solo naruto and sasuke in base form lol... so could mundus

AND dante in the video is also shown to be capable of COMPLETELY DEFLECTING BLASTS. SO this is very unfair.

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold

@blh726 said:

Anyone in team one can solo

Have you guys seen these two lately??!?!?!?

Picallo3798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trying to think of way team 2 can win............came up short. Team one.

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of all overpowered chars he picked dante and vergil.... Ibuki and Guy would of been a better matchup.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante and Vergil are severely outclassed in power and speed. As of right now, Naruto and Sasuke are fighting a god.........LITERALLY! And the only reason they having so much trouble against Kaguya is because ninjutsu wont work against her.

EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1: dude.......................

you just completely disregarded everything that was state above.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By ghost_rider1
EVILRYUX2fold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By EVILRYUX2fold
Loading Video...

@ghost_rider1: that post was very irrational. Dante Solos the Naruto universe...

http://youtu.be/0jvwzkwmFn0

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke teleports their heads off...

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilryux2fold: current naruto and sasuke the ones who have taken down the 10 tails

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilryux2fold:

I just dnt care to have a serious debate on this matter when i know who would win.....u think Dante can solo the entire Naruto verse?? You are so funny and delusional that i cant even laugh. Believe what u want......im done talking about it

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dante at his most powerful imprisoned an immortal demon lord who could create entire dimensions on a whim and obliterated the embodiment of despair with a casual pistol shot to the head. gg.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Cerberus369616

@ghost_rider1: Why post on the battle forum if you aren't willing to discuss who would win? You say that naruto and Sasuke are both stronger and faster than Dante or Vergil when it simply not true. Both of Sasuke and Naruto's best feats for Speed put them at super sonic, hyper sonic at best. Dante has hit reentry speed in his weakened incarnation just by running with slight assistance from gravity and both have access to Air Trick which is instant speed, literally. So...

Speed: Instant Movement>Hypersonic

Neither Sasuke or naruto have any particular feats suggesting they have a great deal of strength. Are they strong? yea, especially with Naruto using Kyuubi or other tailed beast chackra but they are a couple dozen tons top. Dante has blocked blows from the Savoir who is the size of a few dozen buildings and weighs that much to, so Dante at his peak can arguably lift or move thousands of tons and Vergil should be close to him in strength.

Strength: 1000 tonner > Dozens of Tons (this is really pushing it for both parties though)

i will concede that Naruto and Sasuke have potential more destructive output, Bijuu bombs are shown to be city busters , Amaterasu is very powerful and Dante and Vergil by feats are city block busters at best, probably more like building buster normally though.

Destructive Output: City Buster > Block Buster

Not even close, Both Sasuke and Naruto have shown the ability to be injured by simple bladed weapons on the low end and with stand building buster attacks on the high end. Dante has tanken dozens of slices from Vergil using the Yamato and Impaling through the heart on the low end and City Destroying Energy Attacks by the Savoir on the High end. I honestly believe Dante could survive a Bijuu Bomb, pretty messed up afterwards, but he could survive it.

Durability: City Buster> Building Buster

The feat your bragging about (them fighting Kaguya) isn't even really a feat yet because they haven't finished and for all we know it could come down to a deus ex machina, but as for the fight so far they have just been surviving at best and none of their attacks have shown to be effective, with them not even being able to react to her instant movement (like how they won't stop them selves from getting blitzed by air trick) AND you make it seem like Dante and Vergil haven't fought Reality warpers (Mundus) as well, a fight which Dante won. Then you don't even answer how they stop time manipulation (Quicksilver) or deal with dimensional warping attacks (yamato).