• 103 results
Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kenpachi is current and immune to poison for this fight.

Sasori and Deidara are alive. Sasori is in his defense puppet.

Sanji and Zoro are post-time skip.

Battle takes place in a neutral place with miles and miles of open grassy fields.

Win by death.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Earendill

Team 2 too strong. But the problem is C4 or C0. Team 2 stomps.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol current kenpachi? He oneshots the akatsuki duo.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And lol at the op Giving kenpachi poison immunity, Sasori can't pierce kenpachi with a needle.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny should stomp

And yeah, they’re not piercing his skin lol.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny one shots all four simultaneously. You could put up the whole Akatsuki and Strawhats and Kenny would still stomp

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 socajunkie  Moderator

Wat

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny one shots all four simultaneously. You could put up the whole Akatsuki and Strawhats and Kenny would still stomp

Dude what? Are you ever not wanking Bleach?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:

Where's the wank?

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness said:
@faradaysloth said:

Where's the wank?

Lol. Obito, Nagato or Orochimaru with Hokages, any one stomps Kenny.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth said:
@faradaysloth said:

Where's the wank?

Obito with the Akatsuki has no feats to suggest he can even beat the weakest of Captains.

Nagato is overrated, sure he has some impressive moves like Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei, but he's way too slow and has crap durability feats to suggest he wouldn't get one-shotted.

Orochimaru with the Hokages would beat Kenpachi, I agree, but this is assuming Orochimaru has prep, if it's just by himself, then he gets blitzed and one-shotted.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ourmanuel

How does kenpachi NOT stomp a group of people(Akatsuki) who are all below lightning speed and would have difficulty beating even Nnoitra lol.

Muh chibaku tensei And soul rip.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill said:
@faradaysloth said:
@faradaysloth said:

Where's the wank?

Obito with the Akatsuki has no feats to suggest he can even beat the weakest of Captains.

Nagato is overrated, sure he has some impressive moves like Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei, but he's way too slow and has crap durability feats to suggest he wouldn't get one-shotted.

Orochimaru with the Hokages would beat Kenpachi, I agree, but this is assuming Orochimaru has prep, if it's just by himself, then he gets blitzed and one-shotted.

I know I reacted to an exaggeration. There will be no stomps, but I believe all three can beat Zaraki.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness said:
@faradaysloth said:

Where's the wank?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny is overrated but he does stomp here.

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wtf? CURRENT Kenpachi?? as in Manga 1k blood war Kenpachi??? bankai Kenpachi??? this is spite, he one shots solos these fools to oblivion lmao GG

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny one-shots everyone here with a swing

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Naruto team wins.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny swings at the other teams.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: ok I’ll ask again because you seem to not understand a simple three word sentence:

“Where’s the wank?”

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@earendill: I mean I can see why you think that but I still hold firm on categories about speed and durability

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Yray

Kenny wins here but he definitely ain't STOMPING the entire akatsuki and strawhats simultaneously just because he can cut mountain size meteorite ,I can see him winning the strawhats and akatsuki in his bankai mid diff but he definitely ain't STOMPING

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t wank bleach but “KeNnY oNE sHoTS aLl FoUr SImUlTanEoUsLy. YOu coUlD pUT uP tHe WhOLe aKAtSukI ANd stRAwHaTs aNd kENnY WoUlD StILl sTOmp”

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at nagato, orochimaru or obito doing anything to kenpachi in a 1v1. They would all get stomped.

Orochimaru is only useful for edo tensei. He needs prep for it and even then he would probably still be killed in the battle between the first hokage and kenpachi. The hokage aren't able to take him 1v1. Though imo kenpachi can beat the 1st in a 1v1 any day

Nagato is slow and extremely low durability. Not to mention kenpachi can hit him without even coming into contact

Obito only useful for bfr you take that away and he's pretty trash

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny would stomp the Akatsuki and the Strawhats that should be common knowledge at this point.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People can only randomly shout wank in this site? By feats kenpachi oneshots everyone here and everyone in the akatsuki, this is a mismatch.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicvine might be the only site where they think a group of not even town busters with the possible exceptions 1-5 ranging from city to small mountain level with trash durability, speed, and hax feats wouldn’t get stomped by a man who:

-One shotted a mountain sized object like it was swatting a fly in a form at least 10-15x weaker than his strongest form.

-Tanked a mountain level explosion in that weak form of his

-Pain Tolerance to the levels of surviving the effects of space like it was nothing

-Scales to characters tiers above the Akatsuki and Strawhats in all categories.

But yep moan and cry “wank.” I mean it’s pretty clear a good portion of this thread agrees with me lol.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: ok I’ll ask again because you seem to not understand a simple three word sentence:

“Where’s the wank?”

And I'll quote you again since you're so deep into your Bleach bias you don't even understand how ridiculously retarded this statement is.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By KingGuinness

@faradaysloth:

-One shotted a mountain sized object like it was swatting a fly in a form at least 10-15x weaker than his strongest form.

Kenpachi wasn't 10 - 15x weaker than his strongest form, lol. His strongest form is Bankai, which is only a 5 - 10x multiplier of his Shikai. We know his Bankai multipliers his stats, but we don't know which stats and how much individually.

Regardless, i agree that Kenny has higher DC individually but there are several people who come close to him. Deva Path's Chibaku Tensei alone tore up a mountain range and G4 Luffy/Zoro can dish out mountain level attacks pretty easily.

Edit: Forgot that Kenny has his eyepatch on when he busted the meteorite. That bumps his DC up higher.

-Tanked a mountain level explosion in that weak form of his

If you're talking about Gremmy's explosion, that wasn't anywhere near mountain level. The explosion was like city block sized, and we have nothing to judge it's potency off.

On the other hand, Deidara can throw out city busting bombs and Konan can trap you in a repeatedly exploding paper bomb jutsu.

-Pain Tolerance to the levels of surviving the effects of space like it was nothing

Not exactly quantifiable, and kind of meaningless. None of the Akatsuki or Straw Hats are going to throw Kenpachi into space, and pain soak won't matter against attacks that can vaporize him.

By the way, Genjutsu or draining anyone?

-Scales to characters tiers above the Akatsuki and Strawhats in all categories.

Not really. Kenpachi is only above them individually in raw DC. His speed and blunt force/energy durability are matched and surpassed by a couple of characters in the teams you just mentioned.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in the Akatsuki is faster than kenpachi lol.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DemonGod_PABLO

Comic vine has a bad batch of crack going around if anyone thinks any of these characters here have the slightest chance of beating kenpachi

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at Kenpachi being lightning speed or him winning. Deidara one-shots with C4 easily. No amount of meteorite busting is ever going to save Kenpachi or the OP team from getting disintegrated in cellular level, and the hax part of it is they won’t even know about it.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in the Akatsuki is faster than kenpachi lol.

You realize Kenpachi has no speed feats, right?

Well actually, he does but they're only double digit hypersonic. Adding in scaling makes him unquantifiably faster, as none of the EOS Captains have quantifiable speed feats.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By KingZod

Suggesting Kenpachi can stomp a combined team of the Akatsuki and Strawhats is nothing but absurd wank. Unsurprising that the Bleach fans supporting this notion are lowballing the Akatsuki to below lightning speed and town busting at the maximum, when Nagato uprooted a mountain range, Obito is capable of using enton bigger than the Juubi, Itachi blitzed KCM, Obito blitzed BM, Deidera can easily throw city busting bombs etc I don't even feel the need to expantiate further on Luffy/Zoro's casual mountain level strength.

Such a joke fanbase.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you want tbyw kenny , then make it Normal form only , Bankia kenny woud d one shot anyone from naruto or One Piece verse , let alone weaklings .

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: by virtue of his reiatsu level alone, he scales above characters who are still faster than all the Akatsuki members.

By feats, he’s fought and kept up with faster characters too, tho I guess that’s more of combat speed.

He blitzed one of the femritters while he was in base and dying from the space vacuum.

Top EoS captains are irrefutably quad Mach lol.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic vine has a bad batch of crack going around if anyone thinks any of these characters here have the slightest chance of beating kenpachi

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

by virtue of his reiatsu level alone, he scales above characters who are still faster than all the Akatsuki members

Reiatsu scaling is garbage. Feats and concrete scaling please.

By feats, he’s fought and kept up with faster characters too, tho I guess that’s more of combat speed.

By TYBW he's kept up with Gremmy and Gerard, two opponents who have no speed feats of their own and rely on scaling.

He blitzed one of the femritters while he was in base and dying from the space vacuum.

Not true. He attempted to blitz Candice and got blitzed in return:

Top EoS captains are irrefutably quad Mach lol.

Not true, again.

The only characters who are quad mach are Ichibe, Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen. No one else comes close.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness: You forgot that kenpachi had his eyepatch on when he oneshotted the meteor, While the amount of power Blocked by it it's unknown we can say for sure that it Makes him weaker and he Still oneshotted the meteor like it was nothing. No one in the akatsuki comes even close in Dc and city level attack can't Put him down, during his fight with gerard he tanked the refleceted damage of his slashes and kept fighting for a While and afterwards he tanked a slash from vollstandig gerard .Deidara can't do shit to him, and he is going to be oneshotted like all the others.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Suggesting Kenpachi can stomp a combined team of the Akatsuki and Strawhats is nothing but absurd wank. Unsurprising that the Bleach fans supporting this notion are lowballing the Akatsuki to below lightning speed and town busting at the maximum, when Nagato uprooted a mountain range, Obito is capable of using enton bigger than the Juubi, Itachi blitzed KCM, Obito blitzed BM, Deidera can easily throw city busting bombs etc I don't even feel the need to expantiate further on Luffy/Zoro's casual mountain level strength.

Such a joke fanbase.

I agree and i'm a fan of the verse.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

by virtue of his reiatsu level alone, he scales above characters who are still faster than all the Akatsuki members

Word.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness:

And I'll quote you again since you're so deep into your Bleach bias you don't even understand how ridiculously retarded this statement is.

Care to explain?

Kenpachi wasn't 10 - 15x weaker than his strongest form, lol. His strongest form is Bankai, which is only a 5 - 10x multiplier of his Shikai.

Do you realize his mountain level feat came when he had his eyepatch on? You "read' Bleach 3 times yet apparently miss how his Eyepatch conceals most of his Reiatsu in his forms, and you also miss how this was very clearly used by Kenpachi in his fight with Gremmy. My 10-15x claim stands accurate.

We know his Bankai multipliers his stats, but we don't know which stats and how much individually.

Seems pretty obvious for Kenpachi, it's strength. Every power-up we have seen from him, he gets stronger in terms of physicals.

Regardless, i agree that Kenny has higher DC individually but there are several people who come close to him. Deva Path's Chibaku Tensei alone tore up a mountain range and G4 Luffy/Zoro can dish out mountain level attacks pretty easily.

As I said, there were exceptions. Those three being obvious ones. CT is Nagato's last option while Luffy nor Zoro (even though I disagree with their level here) have never had a such a casual mountain level feat in such an immensely weaker form. You can't even compare.

If you're talking about Gremmy's explosion

Nope, meteor explosion.

that wasn't anywhere near mountain level.

Clearly, it was if it was powerful enough to hurt Kenpachi that bad. I mean 2 clones could summon a mountain-sized object with enough power to eradicate an island-small country, however, several of them can't make a mountain level explosion. But knowing your track record on Bleach, this might be a little hard for you to comprehend.

The explosion was like city block sized

There isn't any proof of this, you mostly just assumed this lol.

and we have nothing to judge it's potency off.

How? Just...how? If someone could tank a mountain level explosion, yet get severely injured by another blast, how can we not judge the potency of that

On the other hand, Deidara can throw out city busting bombs

He survived worse and this isn't even a go-to for Deidara. Besides, his stats are straight trash.

and Konan can trap you in a repeatedly exploding paper bomb jutsu.

If she had an enormous amount of prep and her stats are also straight trash.

Not exactly quantifiable

You don't even need to quantify it, it is clearly shown lol.

None of the Akatsuki or Straw Hats are going to throw Kenpachi into space

That wasn't the point, it shows that no attack the groups have will slow him down.

and pain soak won't matter against attacks that can vaporize him.

Who can do this?

By the way, Genjutsu or draining anyone?

Genjutsu is the only possible way, too bad Itachi's best feat is lightning timing, aka Soul Society Arc speeds.

His blunt force/energy durability are matched and surpassed by a couple of characters in the teams you just mentioned.

Who exactly? Who has tanked mountain level explosion to the face in a form more than a dozen times weaker than themselves?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FaradaySloth

@kingzod said:

Such a joke fanbase.

Comicvine might be the only site where they think a group of not even town busters with the possible exceptions 1-5 ranging from city to small mountain level with trash durability, speed, and hax feats wouldn’t get stomped by a man who:

Maybe read statements before you look like a complete moron.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great another thread where people moan and cry about reiatsu scaling yet never seem to y'know debunk it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone here actually prove that Kenny didn't just add most of his power into his sword to bust that meteor? And then use casual strikes against Gerard?

It's foolish to assume he puts 100% into every strike no other anime character does that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: what's their to debunk? It clearly doesn't work the way most people assume it does, Kenny was hurt in the SS arc by some weak featless captains who clearly weren't on his level.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone here actually prove that Kenny didn't just add most of his power into his sword to bust that meteor? And then use casual strikes against Gerard?

It's foolish to assume he puts 100% into every strike no other anime character does that.

He had his eyepatch on and only used a one arm swing to destroy the meteor.

He had his eyepatch off and used Kendo a two arm swing against Gerard.

It‘s foolish to assume Kenpachi wasn’t going all out when he did the two things he only does when he‘s completely serious and just about every anime character puts 100% to into every attack when in a close fight.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingguinness:

Reiatsu scaling isn’t garbage when it’s held true for almost everyone in the verse.

By TYBW he's kept up with Gremmy and Gerard, two opponents who have no speed feats of their own and rely on scaling.

And that scaling is still legit. Gremmy was stated to be the strongest stern by the novels and Gerard along with the other schutzstaffel was fighting and pressuring members of the royal guard, even before getting amped by Auswahlen.

Thats not even including other people like Nnoitra and Unohana who Kenny has kept up with and beaten.

Not true. He attempted to blitz Candice and got blitzed in return:

You've just literally posted a scan of him blitzing her. The only reason she survived and got him back was

1) she was able to transform into her lightning form at the last second and escape while also counterattacking

2) already been mentioned, but he was dying and in base.

Not true, again.

The only characters who are quad mach are Ichibe, Yhwach, Ichigo and Aizen. No one else comes close.

When you realize that people like Shunsui, Ukitake, Yoruichi and Isshin have been quad Mach since FKT arc based on ichigo’s reactions.

Land then we have Urahara keeping up with Post Auswahlen vollstandig Askin, Byakuya And Renji doing the same with post Auswahlen Gerard(which should be expected based on the training they got with the royal guard).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest:

Neither of the first two post mean he didn't add all the spiritual pressure he had on the meteor with the eyepatch in he could have used 100% of what's available. And using 1 hand or 2 means nothing with the power comes from energy not muscle.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ourmanuel

@kingzod said:

lowballing the Akatsuki to below lightning speed

It’s not lowballing, it’s just you guys twisting feats around.

Itachi blitzed KCM,

That never happened and once again, it would make no sense for Itachi of all people to be as fast as KCM naruto. Naruto wasn’t taking the fight seriously and you could tell by the art that he wasn’t trying to blitz itachi. They were having a friendly conversation for christ’s Sakes.

And of course, the only reason why people call KCM lighting speed is based on Itachi mentally reacting to cloud to ground lightnin, which believe it or not, is a very very unimpressive thing when it comes to super humans.

Obito blitzed BM,

Please post scans of this.

Deidera can easily throw city busting bombs etc I don't even feel the need to expantiate further on Luffy/Zoro's casual mountain level strength.

Such a joke fanbase.