Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dragonslayer2001

Who will win between these skilled academy students

Fight

Sumire can't summon nue

Both are blood lusted

Fight is in nue's dimension

https://www.google.co.zm/search?q=sarada+uchiha&client=ms-android-htc-rev&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirzP7KmazWAhXsAsAKHSIlBRQQ_AUIESgB#imgrc=yHUPInVbUIjjhM:

https://www.google.co.zm/search?q=sarada+uchiha&client=ms-android-htc-rev&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwirzP7KmazWAhXsAsAKHSIlBRQQ_AUIESgB#imgrc=yHUPInVbUIjjhM:

Avatar image for dragonslayer2001
Dragonslayer2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry I posted this on the wrong forum. I hope this is the right one. Also sarada could win but depends on the situation.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate this series. These characters which are born in era of peace are spaming high level jutsus like its nothing, and they haven't even past graduation.

Sasuke of Uchiha clan who is regarded as a genius and born in the era of constant tension creating a fireball after passing graduation was a big deal, but not for these OP kids.

Sumire spaming water style bullets, Boruto spaming clone jutsu, Mitsuki spaming wind style and lol that lightning snake, and summonings. LMAO these series is almost impossible to digest.

NOTE: I don't care who win in these battle, I just want to say these series sucks lol.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Supermanforever

I hate this series. These characters which are born in era of peace are spaming high level jutsus like its nothing, and they haven't even past graduation.

Sasuke of Uchiha clan who is regarded as a genius and born in the era of constant tension creating a fireball after passing graduation was a big deal, but not for these OP kids.

Sumire spaming water style bullets, Boruto spaming clone jutsu, Mitsuki spaming wind style and lol that lightning snake, and summonings. LMAO these series is almost impossible to digest.

NOTE: I don't care who win in these battle, I just want to say these series sucks lol.

Dont like the series much either besides Sasuke/Naruto and sarada parts. Im afraid kishimoto might turn it into some kind of pull new powers every other episode spamshow. Also there is speculation about naruto and sasuke dying. If that happens imma riot

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By great_black_star

@supermanforever:

Yeah Naruto and Sasuke dying will be the greatest joke in anime history.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: I just don't see how Naruto and Sasuke could be killed. Considering a Pre-Prime Team 7 could hold their own against Kaguya, Naruto beat Toneri who's supposedly equal to SoSP Madara and they stomped Momoshiki, on top of Edo Tensei I don't see how anyone that isn't literally fuelled on Plot can even hope to win.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chaos239 said:

@supermanforever: I just don't see how Naruto and Sasuke could be killed. Considering a Pre-Prime Team 7 could hold their own against Kaguya, Naruto beat Toneri who's supposedly equal to SoSP Madara and they stomped Momoshiki, on top of Edo Tensei I don't see how anyone that isn't literally fuelled on Plot can even hope to win.

Well if we consider that Rikudou powers are the absolute strongest powers in the verse then Naruto and Sasuke are god tier. But if kishimoto brings new powers out of nowhere that are stronger well plot will do it. If he wont bring new style of powers i dont see anyone in the verse defeating Sasuke and Naruto combined let alone Kawaki. But lets wait and see, i believe Naruto and Sasuke might be bfred and stuck in parallel dimension or sent to otsotsuki dimension where they have to fight otsotsuki clain. If new powers arent introduced then i dont see them dying. Regardless imo Naruto and Sasuke dying will be total garbage.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: I think the best way to get Naruto and Sasuke out the way would be to have Naruto sacrifice himself and get sealed or killed (maybe a Anti-Bijuu chakra blade?) and have Sasuke get overwhelmed by Kinshiki or Obito level fighter and have him give his eyes to Sarada.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, as people have already said, the third series is turning out to be utter trash.

Hopefully, the new Kara thing will bring up some good villains like Akatsuki did and even take the focus off of the otsutsuki, but my doubts are crazy high.

On topic, Sarada's superior reflexes, strength and knowledge of chakra natures give her the advantage.

Dragonslayer2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um this is supposed to be sarada vs sumire, not a discussion about naruto/sasuke.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sumire should win. Fighting against a Mitsuki who wants to kill you is better than what Sarada has shown so far.

Dragonslayer2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Dragonslayer2001

As of episode 30, I don't think sumire has a chance.

ValmousXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The show is trash, Basura, ass, garbage

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Sarada stomps.

Physically stronger

Genjustu

Superior ninjustu

Can copy ninjustu

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

After episode 20 the shows gotten really good and I like it cause each generation is supposed to surpass the last . SO it’s very only logical they’re stronger than their parents

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sarada

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By helloman

Sarada wins.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Asurakj

Sumire easily the fact she could even stand against mitsuki for even some seconds.

Dragonslayer2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: I agree that she fought

on par with mitsuki but tbh I would actually agree that she would destroy sarada before episode 30.

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GodEmperor123

its not that hard to just ignore boruto threads if you hate the show. you wont contribute anything of use if you cant put bias aside

Dragonslayer2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dragonslayer2001

The new sakura vs Hinata debate

Dragonslayer2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Episode 34 shows that sumire can still summon nue and use its abilities. Maybe I'll conclude who might win after graduation episode. Sarada and sumire are really OP compared to the naruto girls even when they were genin

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Adi_Frost

Lol . This thread turned into a hate fest .

Well I personally really like the show and mostly because of its constant focus on its characters and their developments but lets get back to the topic .

I think Sarada would win . Sadara can copy all of Sumire's jutsu (except Nue summoning) and she also has superior strength and reflexes as well .

Empathric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: She can technically copy Nue too, or at least use him. I'm pretty sure Nue isn't immune to her genjutsu.

But Sarada would win with ease. A bloodlusted Uchiha with superstrength and genjutsu prowess is too much

Dragonslayer2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sharingan can't copy summonings

OniricLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers