Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both are their latest versions.

Each are in standard gear.

Both have morals on.

Sara and the legends are here to stop slade, she gets seperated and fights 1 on 1.

She will kill if she needs to.

Who wins. Who looses.

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade high diffs. His gear, physicals and technique wins him this fight

Avatar image for darkroseironavenger
DarkRoseIronAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Deathstroke stomps, she isn't hurting him in his Suit.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By anthp2000

Sara would decimate base Slade, unfortunately. Slade on Mirakuru, I'm not sure, but I'd feel like backing Canary due to superior fighting ability and gear that can potentially bridge the physical gap. I'll have to review her showings.

ArkhamAsylum3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade.

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Slade on Mirakuru, I'm not sure, but I'd feel like backing Canary due to superior fighting ability and gear that can potentially bridge the physical gap.

This has to be bait.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_magister: No bait. People are totally preoccupied to Super Soldiers winning battles because they're Super Soldiers. Hell you yourself have said "Captain America is superior to any peak human as a general rule". So we'll take into account Slade's stats but not other humans' weapons when they're up against him? That's pretty silly given street level battles are all about a combination of stats, skills and equipment.

That, and my feminism agenda wank is in play. But don't tell.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'd never have Sara beat Mirakuru Slade without bringing in the cure. Oliver wouldn't even win.

Sara by all accounts should beat base Slade though. Sadly, I don't even see her winning that fight in-universe either.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JSDoctor
No Caption Provided

@angeljax said:

They'd never have Sara beat Mirakuru Slade without bringing in the cure. Oliver wouldn't even win.

Sara by all accounts should beat base Slade though. Sadly, I don't even see her winning that fight in-universe either.

There's definitely heavy context to this (it was in the Dominators' dream world from the Invasion crossover, and power levels were fairly inconsistent there), but it's probably worth mentioning anyway.

IMO Sara can definitely beat base Slade, and it could go either way if he's in the suit. She wins if she can disarm him, leaning towards him winning otherwise.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AngelJax

@jsdoctor: Yeah that's highly inconsistent. That's why I never use that showing seriously ever, even when I'm trying to get my opinion of Sara being slightly better than Oliver across.

The way Sara utterly stomped Slade there would put her leagues above Oliver. She'd undeniably be the best fighter in the CW verse. But ask anyone who works for the shows, and I guarantee you most would say Oliver.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Slade was basically S2 GA+ level in close quarters combat. I never got the hype for his showings - this is also one of the main problems with the Arrowverse. Deathstroke should have been invincible, but he's hardly impressive without his enhansments. Seeing people like a beginning Thea breaking out of his hold and disarming him was very unsatisfying.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@jsdoctor: Yeah that's highly inconsistent. That's why I never use that showing seriously ever, even when I'm trying to get my opinion of Sara being slightly better than Oliver across.

The way Sara utterly stomped Slade there would put her leagues above Oliver. She'd undeniably be the best fighter in the CW verse. But ask anyone who works for the shows, and I guarantee you most would say Oliver.

Absolutely agreed with the inconsistency there - just thought it was worth mentioning anyway. In this world Thea also beat Malcolm low/mid-diff and Ray was fighting multiple Mirakuru soldiers unarmed, so the showing isn't valid as a legitimate feat - but interesting to note regardless.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By AngelJax

@jsdoctor: Yeah I think it's clear that the Dreamworld was only a vehicle for the 100th episode to have its fan service moments. The only feat I ever took legitimately there was Sara arrow-timing. Since it involved Thea/Sara and nothing Dreamworld-created. It's also validated in the Crisis crossover.

JSDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

@jsdoctor: Yeah I think it's clear that the Dreamworld was only a vehicle for the 100th episode to have its fan service moments. The only feat I ever took legitimately there was Sara arrow-timing. Since it involved Thea/Sara and nothing Dreamworld-created. It's also validated in the Crisis crossover.

Interesting perspective on that feat - not something I had ever doubted, but nevertheless a good justification for it's legitimacy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sara would decimate base Slade, unfortunately. Slade on Mirakuru, I'm not sure, but I'd feel like backing Canary due to superior fighting ability and gear that can potentially bridge the physical gap. I'll have to review her showings.

that's worse than my bait...

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf5b631eb894
deactivated-5bf5b631eb894

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade without Mirakuru would lose to Sara, she's vastly more skilled than he is. Although with guns he could just shoot her, but if they fought hand to hand, she would easily beat him.

Slade with the Mirakuru would destroy Sara with both arms tied behind his back.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c15205dbdcac
deactivated-5c15205dbdcac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Slade was basically S2 GA+ level in close quarters combat. I never got the hype for his showings - this is also one of the main problems with the Arrowverse. Deathstroke should have been invincible, but he's hardly impressive without his enhansments. Seeing people like a beginning Thea breaking out of his hold and disarming him was very unsatisfying.

S1/2 GA was Nyssa+ level in cqc. Why is being better than him not impressive? Unless you have CW characters at a ridiculously high pedestal, which I know you don't.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly the current CW skill levels are astronomically higher than they were in S2, I can see Legends S4 finale with White Canary beating Deathstroke. So without the Mirakuru, it's an efficient win for Sara.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, the current CW skill levels are astronomically higher than they were in S2, I can see Legends S4 finale with White Canary beating Deathstroke. So without the Mirakuru, it's an efficient win for Sara.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I didn't say it's not impressive. It certainly is. It's just not impressive in-universe anymore. Based on direct or indirect scaling, Slade, S2 GA and Nyssa are close to each other. Meaning someone like Ra's Al Ghul would effortlessly mop the floor with Slade in a pure skill contest - which just shouldn't be the case with fkn Deathstroke.

And I consider Legends Canary comparable to Ra's (though not quite there IMO). Meaning she'd mop the floor with him too by feats (and I question the inconsistency in their Dreamworld fight too, though I'd have to go through that arc again). Current GA wouldn't necessarily mop the floor with him, since he's still not on Ra's' level at all, but he'd treat him as bad as he treated Merlyn in S4 - which also shouldn't be the case with Deathstroke, one of the most dangerous and skilled people in DC.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: I didn't say it's not impressive. It certainly is. It's just not impressive in-universe anymore. Based on direct or indirect scaling, Slade, S2 GA and Nyssa are close to each other. Meaning someone like Ra's Al Ghul would effortlessly mop the floor with Slade in a pure skill contest - which just shouldn't be the case with fkn Deathstroke.

And I consider Legends Canary comparable to Ra's (though not quite there IMO). Meaning she'd mop the floor with him too by feats (and I question the inconsistency in their Dreamworld fight too, though I'd have to go through that arc again). Current GA wouldn't necessarily mop the floor with him, since he's still not on Ra's' level at all, but he'd treat him as bad as he treated Merlyn in S4 - which also shouldn't be the case with Deathstroke, one of the most dangerous and skilled people in DC.

Oh, okay. Though to be fair, we never saw Slade at his best. Ever. Whenever he and Oliver fought, he was always hindered in one way or another. We never really saw how prime Slade compares to Oliver, current or pre Al Sah Him, but yeah, I don't think he is near Ra's level at all. The only one comparable to Ra's in Arrowverse is Oliver, and maybe Sara.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

I know this is an old post, but question. I don't remember Slade being hintered against Oliver in their S2 finale fight (after Felicity injected him with the cure). Are you saying the sudden nerf in physicality hindered him or is it other context I'm missing?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt:

I know this is an old post, but question. I don't remember Slade being hintered against Oliver in their S2 finale fight (after Felicity injected him with the cure). Are you saying the sudden nerf in physicality hindered him or is it other context I'm missing?

The cure was almost instantly knocking other Mirakuru users out or taking them down. While Slade was implied to be more powerful than other Mirakuru users, I don't know if it was to the point where he would remain completely unaffected by the after-effects of Mirakuru being drained from his system almost instantly.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: Didn't remember that, that's fair.

Avatar image for deactivated-6098713be0993
deactivated-6098713be0993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade high difficulty.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c02036b5ddaf
deactivated-5c02036b5ddaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sara would beat current Slade, but she can't beat Deathstroke.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A thread where @rbt and @anthp2000 discus a battle in a civil manner........

......I knew dreams could come true.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: But we never discuss.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Amcu

@anthp2000 said:

@amcu: But we never discuss.

True. Y'all normally don't actually say anything to each other. More like y'all read each others posts and than insult one another on what was said without tagging the other or mentioning their name directly.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu: As long as there are no AoS characters in the thread, it's usually fine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bpg:How is she gonna hurt Slade?

No Sells a Punch from Roy who can punch through bomb proof metal.

PLUS HE HAS HIS SUIT HERE, SO SHE ISN'T DOING ANYTHING.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke, the dude was stronger than Roy who can tear a hole in reinforced containers which can no sell Ollie's explosive arrows which is above anything Sara has shown to do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: She can easily disarm him and stab him with his own sword or she can break his neck with her staff (Like she did with Vandal Savage) if she can't then Slade wins (Honestly could go either way)

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke, the dude was stronger than Roy who can tear a hole in reinforced containers which can no sell Ollie's explosive arrows which is above anything Sara has shown to do.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't mirakuru slade. Most recent version of deathstroke doesn't have mirakuru. If he did he would stomp but as it is sara wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bpg: His sword can't pierce his suit anyway, his suit no sold arrows and bullets easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline: Then it could go either way honestly but am leaning towards Sara just because of being faster and more skilled

jayskee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sara

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Honestly I think she beats Mirakuru Deathstroke at this point. Slade has been left in the dust. The martial arts at this point are so advanced they make Slade look like just a tough soldier.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I think she beats Mirakuru Deathstroke at this point. Slade has been left in the dust. The martial arts at this point are so advanced they make Slade look like just a tough soldier.

How would she put him down, Sara put up decent fights against Pilgrim and got clowned by Kuasa. I don;t think she has ever beat an enhance person on these terms.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Etherious

Sara would beat Deathstroke with and without mirakuru.

CW Deathstroke is way too overrated

pastepotpete1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

with weapons close quarters - DS

no weapons - captain america

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angeljax said:

Bait.