Current? Sanji wants to fight her?

OT: Sanji kicks her constantly

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hallibel wasn't really that impressive from what i remember from her, So I guess Sanji should win this

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sanji

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Espada number 3 is too much for any straw hat , maybe expect luffy.

Fraccions of weaker espadas already no selling at least hill+ - mountain lv attacks in base , Hallibel wrecks.

WiseforAges

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Halibel is just to strong for Sanji as of right now. Shes in the class of power of Yonko Commanders while the cook is around the level of Grimmjow or Luppi.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanj hell memories her

No Caption Provided

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

we be going back and forth in many threads lol. but on topic did sanji ever distort space with a kick?

No u the one following me back and forth in many threads. not that I remember that I know he can casually one-shot mountain size object with a Kick

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

I feel like u taking this personally and im just replying to people who be in denial in this case u. distorting space with a punch>>>>one kicking mountain halliebel stomps

Not tanking anything personal I'm always Like this so...and u think I'm in denial u be like the fourth person to tell me that today.

Distorting space with a punch it not quantifiable unless u can of course, and her distorting space doesn't change anything cuz well Sanji can just dodge the attack easily, and Sanji can easily one-shot her using any of his strong technique so yeah I think Sanji still bodies

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By exauce

@citgo:

lol and lol again

k

like haki she got something called pesqica he not one shotting

That just a weak version of Haki with no precog or future sight

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

my point exactly aokiji haki aint at katakuri level like future sight

What u talking this a Sanji thread not Aokiji, And Sanji precog by the way

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

but on topic sanji gets fodderized by hallibel nothing he does is hurting her, if u disagree name me one attack from sanji that distorted space, don't bother u already did I think and so hallibel murks

He and she go beat by Toshi or Aizen and both of them don't have attacks that distorted space, her distorting space doesn't mean she distorting space durability she get destroys

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@exauce said:

@citgo:

but on topic sanji gets fodderized by hallibel nothing he does is hurting her, if u disagree name me one attack from sanji that distorted space, don't bother u already did I think and so hallibel murks

He and she go beat by Toshi or Aizen and both of them don't have attacks that distorted space, her distorting space doesn't mean she distorting space durability she get destroys

she never got beat by toshiro what are u talking about?? her attacks distorts space, sanji nowhere near that maybe in 5 years but for now nah

Aizen doesn't distorts space he beat her, or Ichigo who is stronger than her he never distort space, so yea sanji still one-shot

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol I guess Gerard can’t beat hallibel since his attacks don’t distort space

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji dies from a nose bleed that rockets him into the sun, i mean have u seen them tiddies bruh 😤

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

are u technically saying cause aizen beat her sanji would beat her too loooool sanji don't even compare with aizen or ichigo for that matter

The point is none of them can distort space but they still beat her, and u don't have to distort space to beat her

and yes she survived aizen one shotting her as she returns in tybw

Doesn't matter if she survives it or not the point is u don't need to distort space to beat her

now im starting to doubt the fact u watched or read bleach.

k

kurohitsugi bends warps space which aizen uses, ichigo shattered that same kurohitsugi, your right on one thing neither of those two used space warping attacks on her, regardless grimmjow who is weaker than hallibel warped space and he number 6, hallibel number 3, and lastly when grimmjow warped space was during the hueco mundo invasion/saving orihime arc iirc now current hallibel is years after that

Yea he didn't use that to beat her meaning u don't need to distort space to beat her, so yea Sanji still beats her

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Lol I guess Gerard can’t beat hallibel since his attacks don’t distort space

at least tag me fam

and don't twist my words all im saying is them espada can warp space with their attacks and so how does sanji handle that, the other guy said Sanji is mountain buster and so one shots hallibel which is major cap

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo:

can sanji tank an attacks like that, no he can't its too much to handle, a mountain buster as u say aint one shotting her and I can say the same to u, just cause sanji a mountain level he one shots

He doesn't have to he can just dodge it, Yes he is a mountain buster but his AP his at least island level, so he is one-shoting her

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@exauce said:

@citgo:

can sanji tank an attacks like that, no he can't its too much to handle, a mountain buster as u say aint one shotting her and I can say the same to u, just cause sanji a mountain level he one shots

He doesn't have to he can just dodge it, Yes he is a mountain buster but his AP his at least island level, so he is one-shoting her

island level lol u must be trolling. ur saying he mountain and what not so he one shots lol, well hallibel knows how too dodge too

No he hits harder than moria who was split a island flexing his power, so yea

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Mountain lv AP was already on the deepest of thefodder tier in the HM arc , even a fodder like Tesra in base no selled an attack with mountain lv AP , Espada 6 and 5 are already island lv in AP , 4 is small country in AP , 3 is above them. Sanji aint winning here and thats for sure.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking: Yea, even Nami and Ussop can throw around mountain level attacks so I know it ain't that impressive, yea Sanji in skypiea was tanking mountain level attacks from Enel and in Thriller bark tanked an island busting attack from Kuma, And I though Espada weren't really scaled by their numbers I guess i was wrong, and Sanji has at least island level AP and Island durability so I think he is fine,

Also, how do they have small country AP in question

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't scale Grimmjow to Harribel. It was stated that the Arrancar are significantly stronger in Hueco Mundo than they are anywhere else, and since we've only seen Harribel fighting in the Fake Karakura town, that's the only version of her that we can realistically analyze. So she very well might be weaker than the version of Grimmjow that Ichigo fought.

More importantly, warping space means a grand total of not much. We have no way of quantifying that, especially since Bleach characters are spiritual beings fighting in a spiritual world so who knows what sort of physics that would require? Especially since Hollows create holes in spacetime as a natural part of their powerset. And even if it IS a totally legit thing and Kubo was trying to show how powerful Grimmjow is, it's clearly an outlier written by an author who doesn't get the math required to do that, considering that Hogyoku Aizen and Dangai Ichigo were mountain busters and that was meant to be a big and scary thing to show how much more powerful they were than anything else we had seen at the time. If we are meant to take Grimmjow's space distortion realistically, then Grimmjow should one-shot Hogyoku Aizen and Dangai Ichigo both...but we know he can't.

Sanji can produce a kick that has a fire that can spontaneously ignite Wadatsumi, despite having no known fire generation or pyrokinetic powers. He ignites his legs through sheer friction and, according to Oda, "Passion"...because that's a thing in One Piece that actually makes sense sort of. Either way, fire that isn't big enough to engulf Wadatsumi but hot enough to ignite him despite only being struck by a piece of fire the size of Sanji himself. That insane.

Wadatsumi is 80 meters tall normally by the way, and can grow to about twice that much, which he was doing when Sanji kicked him.

Now all that isn't so say that Sanji should sweep this or even win this. I'll personally take Harribel for a slight majority because of the power she has shown against Hitsugaya. But she's not that much stronger than him. Zoro, for example, should take a solid majority against her.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Lanza have small country lv AP , wich was throwed casually by Ulqiorra. Aizen ranked the Espada, gave them numbers , knowing how strong they are , thats why espada 3> Espada 4.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By exauce

@mrviking: How does it have small country AP? yea I know that. maybe maybe not

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Logically, Halibel SHOULD win. I just don't remember her doing enough to say it. Via scaling she should take it.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: It doesn't. People get to that idea by assuming that Las Noches is the size of a small country and then comparing the size of the Lanza explosion to Las Noches. They do this by scaling Las Noches' size via a single random off-the-cuff statement made by Nel when they're breaking into the place that they don't need to break through the wall because the gate is only 3 days away. And people then look at how much ground a person could cover in 3 days or worse how much ground Ichigo could cover in 3 days, assume there is one gate on each of the 4 sides and badda bing, badda boom, you have a single building about the size of France or Belgium...

Even though even this is contradicted by every other thing we know about the structure, the most basic of common sense, and our own eyes as we see how big Ulquiorra is compared to the towers on top of Las Noches when he and Ichigo fight. Every calculation I have ever seen for using Nel's comment to calculate Las Noches assumes a grown man taking the most direct path possible, never stopping to take breaks or rest or anything, on a stable and easy to traverse terrain...

...when in actuality, Nel is in the body of a toddler which would walk much slower than an adult and need more frequent rests, didn't have any idea how strong or fast Ichigo might be (and even if she did she has the mind of a toddler which means she's likely to be thinking about it in terms of her own experiences), said it was a 3 day "walk" not run, said it in such a way that shows she had no reason to think they were in a hurry, Hueco Mundo is an entire world of sand dunes which slow down a person's average walking speed greatly, and her experiences are entirely with Dondochakka and Pesche (both of whom are known to goof off and delay all the time).

Given all of this there is no way at all to reasonably guess how big Las Noches is from Nel's statement. It could be anywhere from the size of a country like speculated to the size of a large city like Chicago, or even less.

Now using actually reasonable means of calculating the size of Las Noches, such as estimating the size of the towers on the roof during Ichigo's fight with Ulquiorra and then comparing the towers to the size of the entire structure, we can assume that Lanza is a medium-large mountain busting attack.

Which is much more in line with what we later see with Aizen vs. Dangai Ichigo, who are shown to be casual mountain busters with their basic attacks. This fits the power creep and progression of the series much better if one of Ulquiorra's most potent attacks was mountain level and then Aizen and Dangai Ichigo's casual attacks were mountain level. If Ulquorra's attacks were country level, then we got scaled WAY back for what was supposed to be the final fight of the series which makes absolutely no sense.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the biggest disadvantage that Sanji faces here is the fact he can't even see his opponent. Hallibel takes the W from tha alone. She can "fly" and can't be seen. Using scaling she has some pretty good feats as well.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@theirishdoctor:

Even though even this is contradicted by every other thing we know about the structure, the most basic of common sense, and our own eyes as we see how big Ulquiorra is compared to the towers on top of Las Noches when he and Ichigo fight.

What you just described isn‘t drawn to scale. Every single fight setting within Las Noches is divided by an entire horizon and can fit the pillars above Las Noches.

Which is much more in line with what we later see with Aizen vs. Dangai Ichigo, who are shown to be casual mountain busters with their basic attacks. This fits the power creep and progression of the series much better if one of Ulquiorra's most potent attacks was mountain level and then Aizen and Dangai Ichigo's casual attacks were mountain level. If Ulquorra's attacks were country level, then we got scaled WAY back for what was supposed to be the final fight of the series which makes absolutely no sense.

Ichigo sublimated a mountain simply because it was in the way of his parry and Aizen used AP attacks. Ulquiorra is an Island + level character while Monster Aizen and Dangai Ichigo completely dwarf that and scale to things like Kenpachi's meteor feat.

OT: Hallibel drowns Sanji, she has every advantage.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the biggest disadvantage that Sanji faces here is the fact he can't even see his opponent. Hallibel takes the W from tha alone. She can "fly" and can't be seen. Using scaling she has some pretty good feats as well.

Sanji has haki which would help sense his opponent and he was able to stomp Absalom who was invisible so Sanji not being able to see her isn't a problem due to Haki. Sanj can also Fly

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@noxapocrypha said:

Sanji has haki which would help sense his opponent and he was able to stomp Absalom who was invisible so Sanji not being able to see her isn't a problem due to Haki. Sanj can also Fly

Could you please explain how haki works?

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain level Tesra (it’s undre/MrViking so I’m not really surprised) Island level pre skip sanji (it’s exauce so I’m not as surprised) this thread is fun.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:
@noxapocrypha said:

Could you please explain how haki works?

Haki can be used to sense people's spiritual energy and predict their actions, give the user a protective coating of spiritual energy, and, for a certain group of "chosen ones", overpower the willpower of others.

There are more advance version of Haki but Sanji doesn't have them yet so It kinda useless to explain that