Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What speed feats does sanji have because rock lee is very fast even without opening any gates.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sanji, more destructive power more feats and he has more then enough durability to take on Lee, now if this was Gai...

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: As far as destructive power I would agree but speed wise I would have to give it to Lee.

Avatar image for hulk_post_absolute_power
hulk_post_absolute_power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee due to 7th gate speed and power.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Sanju due to the fact Rock Lee have little feat in shippuden

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Sanji because I like food.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By Fallschirmjager
Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Odinsonnn

Lee doesn't have too many showings in Shippuden. But Honestly Pre timeskip-Lee could take Sanji.

Way faster and way better overall fighter via his crazy taijutsu (hand-to-hand basically). Seriously the kid can really fight and he's very fast. Even Gaara's sand couldn't keep up or protect him from Lee, and I don't think Sanji can defend himself better than that (his sand defense is written as ultimate).

That's not mentioning the fact that Lee is much older and (presumably) more skilled now.

And don't forget about the gates..

PS: drunken-fist :D

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By patrat18

Lee doesn't have too many showings in Shippuden. But Honestly Pre timeskip-Lee could take Sanji.

Way faster and way better overall fighter via his crazy taijutsu (hand-to-hand basically). Seriously the kid can really fight and he's very fast. Even Gaara's sand couldn't keep up or protect him from Lee, and I don't think Sanji can defend himself better than that (his sand defense is written as ultimate).

That's not mentioning the fact that Lee is much older and (presumably) more skilled now.

Urban_Spaceman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Urban_Spaceman

Even pre-time skip, Sanji has this in the bag, post is an absolute stomp. He's the fastest of the monster trio (until Luffy goes G2) and has covered yards in a blink and post ts is fast enough to run on air, he's durable as all hell, surviving 10 million volts twice pre-time jump as well as casually kick aside skyscraper sized crocodiles, and his DJ power up, where his feet move fast enough that they explode into flames doesn't aversely affect him or seem to have any time limit. Rock's a sick character but the gates burn him up, he could struggle for a few minutes but I reckon that'd be it.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji has too many advantages over lee

Starrk01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji stomps. Lee is basically featless in post timeskip. Gai would be a closer match.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@urban_spaceman <- i like this guy :)

don't forget hells memories

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even pre-time skip, Sanji has this in the bag, post is an absolute stomp. He's the fastest of the monster trio (until Luffy goes G2) and has covered yards in a blink and post ts is fast enough to run on air, he's durable as all hell, surviving 10 million volts twice pre-time jump as well as casually kick aside skyscraper sized crocodiles, and his DJ power up, where his feet move fast enough that they explode into flames doesn't aversely affect him or seem to have any time limit. Rock's a sick character but the gates burn him up, he could struggle for a few minutes but I reckon that'd be it.

Idk you guys both have some really good points... .-.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee didn't do anything in shippuden, sadly. While sanji has done a lot. It's kind of tough to go on a single showing which puts him above sanji, vs a lot of other showings that put sanji above lee..

Name55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lee if he gets serious

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 the_stegman  Moderator

Sanji beats Lee, but Gai would take him down.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

prinplup45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rock lee

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 the_stegman  Moderator

@thundergodswrath: I honestly can't remember current Lee doing anything besides kicking Madara in half thanks to Naruto lending him fox chakra.

prinplup45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rock lee is quicker than Sanji so he can use that to his advantage

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre time skip sanji Loses this and heres why.

If we are talking blood lusted the we are talking about will do anything to kill, which means that Lee can and will bring out the 7th gate or even the 8th gate and those are stated in lore to give the user hokagae class powers. Sanjiis good but we are talking ridiculous feats for 7th gate users ( cant find the scan but look it up in manga) pre timeskip Sanji gets crushed.

Post time skip things get interesting. he gets additional abilities but still ultimately goes down

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji stomps. Faster. Lee can't and has never used anything past 5 gates. prove he can use 7 gates. I'll wait. Also Sanji'd still be faster.

The fight goes:

Sanji kicks him. Once. gg

Same thing happens to Guy.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Odinsonnn

@darkraiden said:

Sanji stomps. Faster. Lee can't and has never used anything past 5 gates. prove he can use 7 gates. I'll wait. Also Sanji'd still be faster.

The fight goes:

7th Gate is irrelevant. Sanji loses at (maybe even before) Gate 1.

You're gonna have to prove that. Lee without weights (as a 13 year-old kid) was faster than Gaara's ultimate sand defense. After Gate 5 its really not even fair.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

The fight goes:

7th Gate is irrelevant. Sanji loses at (maybe even before) Gate 1.

You're gonna have to prove that. Lee without weights (as a 13 year-old kid) was faster than Gaara's ultimate sand defense. After Gate 5 its really not even fair.

So Lee at 13 was faster than unquantifiable sand? Woah man. That's like....awesome I guess. Sanji stomps.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

^^

bias at it's finest lol

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Nightcraft

What is all this with speed feats? Sanji has Kenbushuko Haki, which others who have it have been able to dodge and predict attacks up to the speed of light as well as casually avoid multiple gunfire.

Also a question from me, how durable is Rock Lee? I remember pre-time skip Sanji was just getting wrecked by the giant Oars and was still able to (barely) stand up after taking that pressure bomb from Kuma, so I am confident that Sanji can take a few hits. But pre-time skip Sanji was kicking around giant alligators and entire buildings. While post-time skip allowed him to kick (and set aflame) a giant that was actually bigger than Oars. So would Rock Lee even be able to take a few hits from him?

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Yeah well not many feats in manga are quantifiable at all, man. You gotta be able to open your mind. Numbers aren't everything (funny tho, because even when direct fact is available you still don't accept it).

The sand is an ultimate defense. It comes to his aid and defends him from any and all threats (which is why he carries such a fat*ss gourd with him everywhere) even against his will; the guy can't even hurt himself. The only way to get through is to either 1) be faster than the sand or 2) be strong enough to break through it. The sand was fast enough to shut out amaterasu from getting through and even held up against Ay's guillotine drop.

You basically have to be wise enough to critically analyze a feat by using other feats (which is basic manga logic) and I know you're more than capable of doing so. Gaara had literally NEVER been touched (let alone injured) by anyone before Lee.

Let's not be intentionally ignorant here.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@odinsonnn: Uhh... If I remember correctly, he actually wasn't injured until he faced Sasuke, which is why he went berserk during their match. I haven't read that chapter in a LONG time, but didn't it turn out he was fighting a sand clone towards the end of the match?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Yeah well not many feats in manga are quantifiable at all, man. You gotta be able to open your mind. Numbers aren't everything (funny tho, because even when direct fact is available you still don't accept it).

The sand is an ultimate defense. It comes to his aid and defends him from any and all threats (which is why he carries such a fat*ss gourd with him everywhere) even against his will; the guy can't even hurt himself. The only way to get through is to either 1) be faster than the sand or 2) be strong enough to break through it. The sand was fast enough to shut out amaterasu from getting through and even held up against Ay's guillotine drop.

You basically have to be wise enough to critically analyze a feat by using other feats (which is basic manga logic) and I know you're more than capable of doing so. Gaara had literally NEVER been touched (let alone injured) by anyone before Lee.

No. That's part 2 Gaara. Not applicable to Lee at all. Amaterasu and A are both much, much faster than any Lee period.

Now, to get to the part 1 sand.

Gaara had never been touched, cool. But we have 0 idea who he faced, how slow they were, nothing. Sasuke also got past the sand and he wasn't fast at all. Getting past the sand is ok for chunin exams, but it's not some omgwtfawesome speed.

Since nothing is quantifiable about that, I'll go with Sanji since...OP is a faster verse and he's fairly fast in that verse.

I'm not ignorant at all, I know more about Naruto than OP by a long shot. And no one short of A's speed impresses me THAT much.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And?

I would sostain that the top Spheres of OP are quite alot faster than the Naruto average, so Gaara never being touched in this context is not that good.

The problem is that speed is contestable, but the rest.....

Sanji is alot stronger, pre time-skip sanji did this:

No Caption Provided

And alot more durable, i can't even think of a durability feet from lee nearly comparable to sanjii's...

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Yep.p Sanji is not going down to Lee. He is generally considered Luffy and Zoro's march, and has taken beatings from people far stronger than Lee.

Odinsonnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Odinsonnn

@nightcraft: Yes that's true. Technically speaking Sasuke was the first to injure his actual flesh. But Gaara keeps a shell of sand a layer above his entire body, Lee was the first to make any contact (kick to the face) with that shell which is essentially Gaara, but the true feat lied in getting around his sand defense.

Lee was the first to get around the sand and make (grand) contact with Gaara.

Sasuke was the first to make contact with Gaara's actual flesh (which was due to chidori, not his speed).

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: I think the feat could be easily replicated by lee:

No Caption Provided

wouldn't chunin exam sasuke get fodderized by lee in taijutsu?

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: There is quite literally nothing that is comparable in terms of durability between the two. Sanji was able to survive and fight in depths of 5000 feet under water(where light can't reach), which is enough pressure to destroy any submarine and move near super speeds at the same depth. Wait, would that last feat make him faster than Lee?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@pierpat: There is quite literally nothing that is comparable in terms of durability between the two. Sanji was able to survive and fight in depths of 5000 feet under water(where light can't reach), which is enough pressure to destroy any submarine and move near super speeds at the same depth. Wait, would that last feat make him faster than Lee?

If I recall right, weren't they all in the bubble?

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nightcraft

@princearagorn1: Sanji actually ran outside of his bubble during that fight and had to later go into Zoro's (Or maybe Luffy's) because his had popped when he left it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: Sanji actually ran outside of his bubble during that fight and had to later go into Zoro's (Or maybe Luffy's) because his had popped when he left it.

I do remember something like that..

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nightcraft said:

If I recall right, weren't they all in the bubble?

As @nightcraft already said, he ran out of the bubble.

The bubble was for the air, they never considered the pressure as a problem.

That strenght feat means nothing.

Let me explain.

Sanji in his is Lifting a big animal with the only strength of his limb.

Sasuke is smashing down, or better making the animal lose his balance.

Not the same thing.Not at all.

And i'd like to see durability feats and some real speed feats, really comparable with non-naruto verse characters.

Guys, i can debate a Sanji vs rock lee until you like, it's just.....obvious Imho.

The average raw strength in Op is far superior than the one used in Naruto.Now careful, i'm not saying characters are Stronger, just that they normally rely more on physical strength.

We need to use sage mode naruto to have a strength feat comparable to the Moster trio....pre time skip.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji kicking Mohmoo intp the air as well as the abanana Crocodile kicking feat were also veeeeeery early feats, not even nearly halfway through the Grand Line. In Eneis Lobby, Sanji kicked through a building while Zoro cut the other part into pieces.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

lee due to speed