Franky
Brook
Robin
Chopper
Usopp
Nami

No Caption Provided

Current versions of Straw Hats

Everyone's in character Except Sanji who's the same just won't hold back against Nami and Robin

Straw Hats get 1 hour of prep and during that time Usopp has affected the battlefield in the teams favor

Team starts off surrounding Sanji 30 feet apart except Usopp who is 100 yards away on a hill

Fight takes place in a large open field so water against DF users is a non-factor here

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

#3 Edited by SocaJunkie (8328 posts) - - Show Bio

Usopp rigging the battlefield won't be of much help since Sanji can fly and only two people here can react to him, everybody gets one-shotted aside from Franky who goes down after Spectre, after they're dead, Zeus kills Sanji.

#5 Posted by EcoBlitz (4558 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: who here is reacting to him? I’m guessing Sanji is serious here.

#6 Posted by PickyWheater (70 posts) - - Show Bio

@piratekingoda: Sanji blitz , the only person who would be standing after Sanji attacks is Franky. Even then, Sanji can still stomp....

#7 Posted by ValorKnight (12214 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanjo goes down.

#8 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

Robin restrains him

Brook and franky destroy him

#9 Edited by EcoBlitz (4558 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7525 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz: I doubt it he does not and will not blitz IC

#11 Posted by AlexTheBoss (16928 posts) - - Show Bio

The team should win with the prep.

#12 Posted by EcoBlitz (4558 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: Sanji knows he’s outnumbered, he will blitz them and kick their heads off.

#13 Posted by shirso (3850 posts) - - Show Bio

Team might be able to take it. With prep Usopp rigs the field with plenty of his plant distractions, some of which are pretty nasty. This buys time for Robin to further hinder him. Nami, Franky, Monster Chopper and Brook should have the combined firepower and hax to take him down quickly if they start with their strongest moves right off the bat.

#14 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji blitzes only Brooke and Robin can react to him if Sanji is playing nice anyway if he's serious and not in character Brooke is the only one who can react.

#15 Posted by NoQualms (305 posts) - - Show Bio

Is sanji hat much faster than hakuba that rose guy that Robin dodged. I could see tripping him up as soon as he starts trying to blitz.

#16 Posted by EcoBlitz (4558 posts) - - Show Bio

@noqualms: yes. Sanji Blitzs abd kicks thier heads off

#17 Posted by SocaJunkie (8328 posts) - - Show Bio

@noqualms said:

Is sanji hat much faster than hakuba that rose guy that Robin dodged. I could see tripping him up as soon as he starts trying to blitz.

No, he's faster but not by a significant amount.

@ecoblitz said:

Arguably Robin, Brook would get the benefit of the doubt since he's only slightly slower than Pre-TS Zoro and their standings have stayed the same relatively after the time-skip though Robin's stance makes for a better case.

@ecoblitz said:

@noqualms: yes. Sanji Blitzs abd kicks thier heads off

Not really, he hasn't done anything speed wise significantly above Hakuba and given the casual ease Robin reacted to the latter, Sanji would be hard pressed to straight up blitz her, though he could easily out-maneuver and overwhelm with his speed.

#18 Posted by GentleCook (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
#19 Posted by deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9 (2599 posts) - - Show Bio

@ecoblitz said:

Robin reacted to Cavendish

#20 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@soaringturkeys: you would have to prove Cavendish/Hakuba is as fast as Sanji which by feats he isn't

#21 Posted by Helloman (28486 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji wins.

#22 Posted by Supermanthor (16064 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji stomps with or without prep, Prep isn't going to deal with his flight and disgusting speed advantage.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#24 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7113 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Enemybird (5103 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

Sanji stomps with or without prep, Prep isn't going to deal with his flight and disgusting speed advantage.

No Caption Provided

#26 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon: Moving so fast under 10,000 feet of Under waterpressure that a Bubble that can withstand a Red Hawk doesn't pop after he leaves it, that's two feats right there.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blitzes Oven who should be at least top 5 in Big Mom's Crew behind the commanders arguably Perospero and Daifuku and Oven should be even imo:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

And even grabs Chiffon before Oven processed that he got hit and still didn't know what happened.

Loading Video...

Oven appears in slow motion to Sanji

Yes Hakuba blitzed everyone on Block D BUT you have to remember those guys were fodder and even Rebecca, although not with ease reacted to him, even Dellinger was fodder Seeing how he isn't even an executive who Kyros can beat(Diamante), Who Luffy kicks to the side literally(Trebol) and Pica was running away from Zoro the whole time due to the obvious Power difference also Luffy kicks Gladius to the curb when saving the toy soldier who should scale to Dellinger.

#27 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@enemybird: I already destroyed you in a debate, don't do this to yourself Sanji hater who thinks Hody beats Sanji:

No Caption Provided

That's is some serious hating and lowballing right there

#28 Posted by Erkan12 (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

This.

Sanji is even faster than Zoro, which makes it impossible for them to react.

#29 Posted by Erkan12 (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@americanspeeddemon: Moving so fast under 10,000 feet of Under waterpressure that a Bubble that can withstand a Red Hawk doesn't pop after he leaves it, that's two feats right there.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blitzes Oven who should be at least top 5 in Big Mom's Crew behind the commanders arguably Perospero and Daifuku and Oven should be even imo:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Yes Hakuba blitzed everyone on Block D BUT you have to remember those guys were fodder and even Rebecca, although not with ease reacted to him, even Dellinger was fodder Seeing how he isn't even an executive who Kyros can beat(Kyros), Who Luffy kicks to the side literally(Trebol) and Pica was running away from Zoro the whole time due to the obvious Power difference also Luffy kicks Gladius to the curb when saving the toy soldier who should scale to Dellinger.

There is also this;

Speedblitzes a sniper before it can shoot.

#30 Posted by LeoTheGreatest (4247 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji bodies.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
#31 Posted by americanspeeddemon (7113 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Brook and Ussop were able to percieve the first feat and Brook blitzed Big Mom. Oda has also stated that Brook is the fastest strawhat.

I'm also not sure if that is enough to blitz Robin as she reacted to hakuba with ease and is the only person with CoO haki to react to him iirc.

#32 Edited by Erkan12 (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon said:

@skysanji: Brook and Ussop were able to percieve the first feat and Brook blitzed Big Mom. Oda has also stated that Brook is the fastest strawhat.

I'm also not sure if that is enough to blitz Robin as she reacted to hakuba with ease and is the only person with CoO haki to react to him iirc.

Brook is only fast at running in a race, and that's only because he is extremely light due to having only bones and nothing else. The same source also says Chopper is faster than Zoro it's also not really dependable when it comes to combat.

Reaction, reflexes and CoO is more important, plus Sanji can fly which none of the SH pirates can (except for G4 Luffy).

Brook never blitzed Big Mom, at least not while she was serious. She is the same fighter who can block a punch from G4 Luffy, she is way above of Brook's league if she is serious.

Robin caught Hakuba when Hakuba was trying to run a hill upward. Which helped her to see Hakuba, in normal circumstances even Rebecca (a CoO user) was only lucky to dodge from Hakuba, which she did it only by using her instincts. Robin doesn't even have CoO, she couldn't react at Hakuba if he wasn't running against a hill upward.

Sanji blitzes them all.

#33 Posted by Yassassin (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant wait for Sanji to beat Queen so this shit can stop. I hope Queens a beast and O hope it's a good fight.

#34 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@americanspeeddemon said:

This is under 10,000 meters of underwater pressure I'm sure Ussop and Chopper can see him same way they saw Zoro's and Luffy's attack, I'm just pointing out if he can do this underwater then on ground level he's going to be a speed demon

Oda was just stating travel speed I'm sure he said if they were to race iirc because Brooke shouldn't be faster than a Gear second Luffy let alone Gear 4th Luffy so he's clearly not the fastest we also had his fight with Ryuuma,were he got washed but Zoro took over and defeated Ryuuma in seconds.

Hakuba was getting reacted to by Rebecca and Bartolomeo.....

Does Robin have CoO?

Edit: I'm sure she has it seeing how she trained with the revolutionary But Sanji specializes in CoO

Meanwhile a weakened Sanji is blitzing Vergo:

#35 Edited by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant wait for Sanji to beat Queen so this shit can stop. I hope Queens a beast and O hope it's a good fight.

For real it's a the point where someone thinks Sanji can't even beat Hody, and the person saying this isn't even trolling...

#36 Posted by Enemybird (5103 posts) - - Show Bio

Dont hold your breath.

#37 Posted by Enemybird (5103 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@enemybird: I already destroyed you in a debate, don't do this to yourself Sanji hater who thinks Hody beats Sanji:

That's is some serious hating and lowballing right there

You're right. I do not want to do this to myself. Arguing with a fanboy about his favorite character is a waste of time. Good day.

#38 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@enemybird: Nice excuse to runaway from a debate.

Fanboy? Or are you just a Sanji hater? Saying asanine claims like Sanji can't beat Hody Jones, while not even trolling

#39 Posted by EcoBlitz (4558 posts) - - Show Bio

OP has been banned lol.

#40 Posted by Mortein (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji would lose.

Franky can almost match him in terms of power, strength and durability, and Brook can almost match him in terms of speed.

Usopp would rig the field with traps and snipe from far away, Robin would use clones to avoid getting hit, and would be ready to distract him and temporarily subdue him for a fraction of second, Brook would be there to set up his illusions and distract him for a second, Nami would set up her illusions to avoid getting hit, and would prepare her attacks, monster Chopper would be there to take some hits once Sanji starts blitzing, and go down for the team.

All of this distraction would culminate with Franky hitting him with laser beam and Nami landing his lightning bolts on him.

After that Sanji would be damaged enough for them to finish him.

With prep time team wins 9/10 times, without it 6/10 times.

#41 Posted by Erkan12 (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortein said:

Sanji would lose.

Franky can almost match him in terms of power, strength and durability,

I didn't read after this.

#42 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by Erkan12 (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: To think that Franky can hurt extra large Wadatsumi or can break a Pacifista's neck with one strike... Delusional.

#44 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12: Im not playing when I say the Sanji downplay is real.

#45 Posted by Enemybird (5103 posts) - - Show Bio
@skysanji said:

@enemybird: Nice excuse to runaway from a debate.

Fanboy? Or are you just a Sanji hater? Saying asanine claims like Sanji can't beat Hody Jones, while not even trolling

Have fun wanking debating!

#46 Posted by KingZod (3911 posts) - - Show Bio

Team barely

#47 Edited by Mortein (6028 posts) - - Show Bio

@erkan12 said:
@mortein said:

Sanji would lose.

Let's investigate.

Power

A single shot from his laser can create an explosion large enough to cover several city blocks.

No Caption Provided

That's close to Sanji's power.

Durability

Before the time-skip he could tank stuff like this.

Loading Video...

And we know that his Durability vastly increased in the meantime. He's far more durable than steel.

Strength is the trickiest one to estimate, but before the time skip Franky was strong enough to overpower Blueno, which was close to the level of strength Sanji had at the time, so this statement was true at least before the time skip. They both got much stronger, but I'm just assuming the difference between them remained relatively the same, unless there is evidence to the contrary.

No Caption Provided

Sanji would stomp Franky in a one on one fight, because he's much faster, and I would be surprised if Franky managed to land a punch, but here Franky has a good support team to help him out.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
#48 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13593 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone else notice that with every Anime thread, most posts are saying its a stomp for either side. I don't think I've ever seen one with the reaction, "Oh this is a good/balanced fight."

#49 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@enemybird: point out or Quote where I wanked, I'll wait.....

Again you are making yourself look foolish....

#50 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

@mortein said:
@erkan12 said:
@mortein said:

Sanji would lose.

Let's investigate.

Power

A single shot from his laser can create an explosion large enough to cover several city blocks.

No Caption Provided

That's close to Sanji's power.

All that means is that Franky has more Aoe than Sanji...

Durability

Before the time-skip he could tank stuff like this.

Loading Video...

And we know that his Durability vastly increased in the meantime. He's far more durable than steel.

Franky Pts got Casually Oneshotted by a Base Lucci who's Douriki is 4000, that's 5 times what Fukuro had and even tells Franky "Sorry but my Douriki level is 5 times his" so we know Douriki is a factor Jyabura has a Douriki of 2180 in BASE While Fukuro has a Douriki of 800 Sanji was ragdolling a Wolf Form Jyabura without Diable Jambe and even took hits from him so his Durability is astronomically above Franky's

Strength is the trickiest one to estimate, but before the time skip Franky was strong enough to overpower Blueno, which was close to the level of strength Sanji had at the time, so this statement was true at least before the time skip. They both got much stronger, but I'm just assuming the difference between them remained relatively the same, unless there is evidence to the contrary.

No Caption Provided

Again Sanji Casually defeated Jyabura as soon as he used Diable Jambe who's Douriki is above Blueno even in base 2180 vs. 820 that's over 2 times Blueno in just his base form now add his Wolf Form into the mix and Sanji is above Franky in strength as well.

Not to mention Franky not being able to budge a Pacifista while Sanji is sending one Flying

Sanji would stomp Franky in a one on one fight, because he's much faster, and I would be surprised if Franky managed to land a punch, but here Franky has a good support team to help him out.