Sanji(One Piece) vs Gray(Fairy Tail)

• 98 results
Posted by Gilateen (5072 posts) 5 months, 9 days ago

Poll: Sanji(One Piece) vs Gray(Fairy Tail) (53 votes)

Vinsmoke Sanji 51%
Gray Fullbuster 49%
  • Sanji(Whole Cake Island Arc)
  • Gray(Alveraz War Arc)
  • No Knowledge/Prep
  • In Character
  • Starting Distance: 40ft
  • Win by DEATH or K.O
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

#101 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@full123 said:

@streak619: I'd also hardly call that a "large" island. I'd say the island is about the size of where Captain Kidd's base was, and Kaido heavily damaged that just by falling, and didn't even get scratched himself. Raid Suit Sanji scales to Luffy who has hurt Kaido before, so it's not that impressive.

That must be one hell of a gigantic base, then.

No Caption Provided

Caracol island is a large island.

#102 Posted by El_directo_ (1313 posts) - - Show Bio

Ohh...I literally almost forgot about this forum's existence lol.

Hmmm I guess I'll come back and play here again for a while.

OT: I am siding with gray for a mid - highdiff win. He has superior DC and more devastating attacks(& versatility) with his ice. Even if sanji becomes problematic, iced shell is still an option but I don't think it will come to that. Sanji does have a chance tho with his raid suit. I don't recall how good gray's senses are and if he could detect sanji if he uses raid suit, so sanji could land some devasting blows, but that's easier said than done.

#103 Posted by Full123 (4533 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: That map literally makes the island look even smaller in my eyes. Like that map makes the island look like a tiny Maldives sized island. I was thinking the island was mountain sized (which it probably is) but that map really undersells it.

#104 Posted by Chronicplane (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Still have yet to see an actual argument made for Sanji.

#105 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji speedblitz the fuck off Gray and one shot him with a dj attack. Gray need proper feats but he hasn´t anything who came even close to Sanji AP. Clashing with trash END isn´t something which push your ap, Erza easily block casually two attacks of both Gray and END. Spriggan have some hax ability of cource, but they have shitty durability aswell, Brandish alone get knock out because of a punch of Cana LOL. Sanji casually block Daifuku Genie slash with easily cut multiple ships at once. He has better states and is faster then Gray, he beat Gray mid diff at worst.

#107 Edited by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@full123: The country that they're scaling from is 1000+km long, top to bottom.

#108 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

Natsu has mountain level physical feats even prior to END, which Gray tanked, so irrelevant.

#109 Posted by Chronicplane (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Gray also does in fact scale to Laxus's lightning, as he's fought a Natsu that has already faced against Laxus in a much weaker form pre-7 year timeskip. As Laxus's lightning is Mach 900 so speed isn't that much of a problem.

#110 Posted by KingZod (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

Sanji is faster but not to the degree where Gray is incapable of defending himself so he should eventually be able to tag Sanji with his ice, which the pirate has no answer for. Simply put,

Flash freeze, GG

#111 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod: Sanji is not faster unless he's quad mach

#112 Posted by CocaColaMan (1691 posts) - - Show Bio

Gray via flash freeze.

#113 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8762 posts) - - Show Bio

Gray stomps.

#114 Edited by KingZod (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronicplane: Laxus's Mach 900 speed feat came in the Alvarez arc so it cannot be used a basis to judge Natsu's speed as he fought a far inferior version of Laxus

#115 Edited by KingZod (4266 posts) - - Show Bio
#116 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod: Laxus was nerfed incredibly in the fight that he petforned that feat and it was stated it was mircale he could move or was even alive.

Gray scales to END, who scales above the dragon speed feat

#117 Posted by KingZod (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: Logically speaking his physical handicap, while having possibly hampered his power output, shouldn't have affected his lightning's speed.

How does he scale above the dragon feat? Which is travel speed in any case.

#118 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod said:

@streak619: Logically speaking his physical handicap, while having possibly hampered his power output, shouldn't have affected his lightning's speed.

Anti ethernos particles in your body aren't necessarily just physical amps, and phtsical state has been shown to have atkeast some relation to magic. Peeople who are one the verge of death or dying or heavily incaoacitated physically have shown to have weak magic in those stages, if any.

How does he scale above the dragon feat? Which is travel speed in any case.

Igneel and Acnologia scale off of it, as they reacted to Igneel's bullrush, and the dragons reactions scale off of their own travel speed feat. This feat would transfer to any version of Natsu that is superior or equal like FDK, Dragon force mide, END Natsu etc.