Stops at pica both runs

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Enemybird

@skysanji: Why did you put this thread together and pit Hody Jones against Sanji if you personally think he has no chance at winning? I'm sorry, I just have to chuckle at that. One Piece must be a hard read for Sanji fanboys after the timeskip. If you think you were correcting the "flaws" in my argument...sorry you didn't. Maybe we will revisit this thread after a few more chapters in Wano who knows. As of right now, Hody Jones wins in my opinion. If you want unequivocal proof that he wins then I am sorry, you are out of luck. All the people who think Sanji wins against Hody cannot provide said proof either.

What is clear is that Hody Jones' defensive is above all of Sanji's offensive showings. That is based on him not instantly being wrecked by Luffy, a character leagues above Sanji which was made extremely evident by him withstanding his most powerful attacks without haki and getting up. It's questionable however, if Sanji's defense is above Hody offense. There is room for uncertainty there and that is where most of you guys are holding you ground. in that pocket of unknown. Sanji is faster than Hody, yes. which is unfortunately negated by Jones' defense. I have doubts about Sanji's durability considering he was broken down and almost defeated by a casual Vergo. A character that is probably as strong as Pica.

Law one shot 100% Vergo and Luffy is stronger than Law so what sense what it make for Hody jones to be a challenge to Luffy if he was around the same level as Vergo? it doesnt make sense. These are very fair points. Sanji's observation haki is also non a factor. There haven't been enough examples of him using it to avoid getting hit to justify giving him an edge. For those reasons, I side with jones. This is my last post in this thread. have fun.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

R1; Ease

R2; Ease

R3; Lose

R4; Wins

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SkySanji

@enemybird said:

@skysanji: Why did you put this thread together and pit Hody Jones against Sanji if you personally think he has no chance at winning? I'm sorry, I just have to chuckle at that.

Of course I think Sanji clears but I wanted to see what everyone else had to say and where he stops, Saying he stops at Hody is an asanine claim.

Especially when you are the only one saying this..

If they say he doesn't clear he stops at Pica which I'm fine with because an arguement can actually be made without reaching like what you are doing with Hody jones

One Piece must be a hard read for Sanji fanboys after the timeskip. If you think you were correcting the "flaws" in my argument...sorry you didn't. Maybe we will revisit this thread after a few more chapters in Wano who knows. As of right now, Hody Jones wins in my opinion. If you want unequivocal proof that he wins then I am sorry, you are out of luck. All the people who think Sanji wins against Hody cannot provide said proof either.

Already went over this but here we go again

Sanji has Haki in general something Rayleigh made pretty clear that would be important in the new world and for christ sakes thought Luffy it for a year and a half because he didnt want him to die this us something Hody doesnt have access to and out of the Monster Trio trio Sanji specializes in Observation Haki something which will be key in Cqc

Sanji has Superior Speed Feats

Sanji has Superior physical feats

What is clear is that Hody Jones' defensive is above all of Sanji's offensive showings. That is based on him not instantly being wrecked by Luffy, a character leagues above Sanji which was made extremely evident by him withstanding his most powerful attacks without haki and getting up.

Wait so because Luffy took a beating from Sanji that equates to Hody's defense? What am reading right now? Granted Luffy was weakened and didn't use haki but Sanji did kick his teeth out and cracked his bones.

It's questionable however, if Sanji's defense is above Hody offense. There is room for uncertainty there and that is where most of you guys are holding you ground. in that pocket of unknown. Sanji is faster than Hody, yes. which is unfortunately negated by Jones' defense. I have doubts about Sanji's durability considering he was broken down and almost defeated by a casual Vergo. A character that is probably as strong as Pica.

Again I cannot stress this enough, Vergo only cracked Sanji's bone because he was weakened from when Nami took a gastenet blast point blank in Sanji's body

Law one shot 100% Vergo

With a devil fruit that bypasses durability all that means is that Laws Haki was stronger than Vergo's

and Luffy is stronger than Law so what sense what it make for Hody jones to be a challenge to Luffy if he was around the same level as Vergo?

Hody is not the same Level as any of the three you just mentioned....

it doesnt make sense. These are very fair points. Sanji's observation haki is also non a factor.

What!? You just agreed that Sanji was faster and how is Observation HAKI not a factor you can see what your opponent does before they do it...

There haven't been enough examples of him using it to avoid getting hit to justify giving him an edge.

Like Katakuri's Jelly bean..?

For those reasons, I side with jones. This is my last post in this thread. have fun.

Yeah have fun bud, stop lowballing and stop being a Sanji hater.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So here's something worth thinking about:

Doflamingo blocked Sanji's strongest barrage of kicks with his jacket, yet he needed CoA to block Luffy's Jet Gatling, we can infer that Sanji is weaker than Dressrosa G2 Luffy.

I found it Luffy used Armanent Haki against Harjudin in the Manga and Anime is Doflamingo now less durable than Harjudin? Seeing how he used armanent Haki against a non Armanent Haki coated Jet Gatling.....

Inconsistencies:

Loading Video...

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He beats Pica easier than Zoro did.

Sanji has better CoO, and he can fly unlike Zoro.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

Pica's devil fruit was unique. No way to know if any slight CoO advantage Sanji has would help him identify where Pica's real body was. Its not like Zoro doesn't have CoO afterall. Even Ussop was able to see silhouettes in his very first showing.

No Caption Provided

Even though he took pica by surprise and cut him in half it was only by chance that Pica "escaped" in his upper half. Zoro need confirmation that Pica actually escaped via the grunt Pica made.

Sanji's hell memories are not enough to break pica's body up faster enough to prevent Pica from escaping into the ground. I dont see how you think Sanji does this better. Please let me know.

No Caption Provided

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Erkan12

@enemybird said:
@erkan12 said:

Pica's devil fruit was unique. No way to know if any slight CoO advantage Sanji has would help him identify where Pica's real body was. Its not like Zoro doesn't have CoO afterall. Even Ussop was able to see silhouettes in his very first showing.

Even though he took pica by surprise and cut him in half it was only by chance that Pica "escaped" in his upper half. Zoro need confirmation that Pica actually escaped via the grunt Pica made.

Sanji's hell memories are not enough to break pica's body up faster enough to prevent Pica from escaping into the ground. I dont see how you think Sanji does this better. Please let me know.

Based on what?

No Caption Provided

Do you see how large Wadatsumi is?

No Caption Provided

Plus, unlike Zoro, Sanji can change his direction by flying, Zoro had to finish Pica in 3 or 4 strikes because of that reason since he was falling down, Sanji doesn't need to.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:
@enemybird said:
@erkan12 said:

Based on what?

Plus, unlike Zoro, Sanji can change his direction by flying, Zoro had to finish Pica in 3 or 4 strikes because of that reason since he was falling down, Sanji doesn't need to.

Yeah, I know how big he is. Wadasumi was also puffed up in his fight with Sanji making him even larger than normal. I am not discrediting the attack but there is a big difference between what Sanji did to Wadatsumi and what Zoro did to Pica. You're assuming the physical damage scales the same area as the fire does. Which it may but I find unlikely. Take when Sanji defeated Sheepshead. He burst into flames after the physical damage. I couldn't find the manga scan at the moment (currently at work.) But hey, you can believe what you want. I just think its wildly inconsistent that Sanji can break a mountain in half with a kick.

Loading Video...

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 socajunkie  Moderator

@skysanji:

Hiya, it's not an inconsistency because Luffy used one punch without his elasticity so he put in a similar amount of force relative to the mechanics of a human's anatomy. Jet Gatling is far more powerful as it makes use of his stretching and it's a barrage so multiple high hypersonic punches.

TorikoWONTDie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i forgot about hell memories. I think due to that Sanji may beat Pica. It wouldn't make sense if Sanji couldn't smash apart large scales of rock. Fire on rock ain't really gonna help, but Sanji can use flight to keep smashing up chunks. So Pica maybe keeps escaping, but Sanji does have better (or at least equal) Coo to Zoro, whixh means he can keep targeting the general vicinity. If he didn't have flight, I'd say he'd be screwed, but with it he can defintely find the real body.

Pica's full body Haki should endure against Sanji's strongest attack from what we've seen though. Sanji is at a maybe cause top guys luffy or Zoro beat to block and be pained, but he can't blast through their defenses. Not based on what we've seen. Not really. Even Pre-skip Asura disintegrated a built up ultra slice from kaku and went on to finish him whereas Sanji just straight up hit Jybaru with Diamble. It's a note worthy difference.

Not sure Pica can realiably tag Sanji given his flight and Pica's lack of speed feats with his actual body though.

Sanji destroy Hody Jones. Lol @ that argument. Hody sucked.

Bag_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at monet, Chivalry or not, He won't harm a wHamen

YOA_501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not beating Pica

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He clears. Sanji dropped kicked Wadatsumi and KOed him with the same hit while he was in energy steroids. His hell Memoires was explicitly comparable to Jinbe's Buraikan, which sent Big Mom flying off of the Sunny. Anything that can do that too big mom would shatter picas golem like an egg. Heck, they're even comparable in sheer size (we know this because we see Sanji and Zoro in comparison to Wadatsumi and Pica and they're the same size comparable to what they were attacking at the time. Plus, they're both the same height). Sanji will actually defeat him easier due to his vastly superior Observation haki. And as for people saying Sanji doesn't have the feats to break Pica's haki? What? What feats does Pica have that enable him to tank multiple DJ or a Hell Memoires attack? Both times we've seen Full Body Armament haki, the user immediately got one shot. And Armament haki can explicitly be overpowered by superior force. I.e, Luffy vs the Boa sisters. Pica can't even tag sanji with the rather hilarious speed gap.

And as for Hody beating Sanji? 😂🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂. Are you serious? Sanji was literally about to go kick Hody's @$$ in Fishman island but Luffy told him he would take care of it because he promised Shirohoshi he would protect her. None of the stronger straw hats were at all intimidated by Hody's newfound power. Sanji was about to go body him before Luffy told him he would do it, Jinbe straight up called him an amateur, and Zoro already beat him underwater. Getting a few times stronger wasn't going to change that dynamic, especially if they're fighting on dry land. Furthermore, Sanji's confirmed to be the best swimmer in the crew, so if the fight did get to that point, he'd struggle less than Luffy did. Hody could face Sanji a hundred times and he wouldn't win even once.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

R1; Stop at Monet

R2; Clear

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

He takes down Pica with hell memories, and he is faster than Zoro and his CoO Haki is better.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not beating pica lol

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not beating pica lol

@erkan12 said:

Based on what?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khaoseater: Wadatsumi and Pica are not the same height, Wadatsumi is probably the size of Picas head.

KHAOSeater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: He's definitely significantly larger than Pica's head. Luffy's Grizzly Magnum is comparable in size to Pica's head. You know what it's also comparable in size to? Shinokuni Caesar.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137506/3483873-5749483117-one-p.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124715/4038277-8697097923-011.p.png

Here we can see Sanji and Zoro next to Wadatsumi and Pica. Wadatsumi definitely isn't as big, but he's about as big as his torso.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11135/111356858/6624057-one-piece-2808395.jpg

https://12dimension.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/one_piece_ch778_p010-011.png

I think Sanji definitely would've shattered Pica's stone golem if he hit it center mass with hell memories.

Corruptionz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sanji cooks the fish, fucks the lady and gets fodderstomped by Pica.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at sanji cant beat someone that was borderline fodder to zoro

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears. Current Sanji beats Pica.

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 socajunkie  Moderator

Smashing Pica’s golem won’t do anything, he’ll just assimilate more rock to regenerate. Luffy’s Grizzly Magnum puts out exponentially more force than Sanji, yet Pica’s head still ‘grew’ back after shattering. Overcoming the Golem specifically called for a swordsman to cut the halves clean in two while separating them dozens of metres apart so they aren’t connected to the ground thereby negating the rock’s regen.

Sanji doesn’t put out comparable force to Zoro and more importantly he doesn’t have any ranged cutting attacks to effectively dismantle the golem. He’ll shatter a section of rock then it’ll regenerate and he has no more options. So no he still can’t beat Pica.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People ALWAYS give Sanji way more credit than he is earned. They assume the gap between Zoro, Sanji and Luffy is still as relevant as it was back in arlong park. Open your eyes people, the times have changed.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still has no way of beating 4

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers