Sanji and Zoro vs Ichigo

• 61 results
MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@skysanji: Even if kaido and big mom cloud feat is more impressive than SS arc ichigo's . Luffy still not even close to the lv where the two yonko are. Also you cant ignore ichigo massive speed advantage , especially after he reacted to gran rey cero , wich distored space with its speed.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By SkySanji

@mrviking said:

@skysanji: Even if kaido and big mom cloud feat is more impressive than SS arc ichigo's . Luffy still not even close to the lv where the two yonko are. Also you cant ignore ichigo massive speed advantage , especially after he reacted to gran rey cero , wich distored space with its speed.

Why does it matter if Luffy isn’t anywhere near The Yonkou in power? Ichigo and Byakuya‘s feat is nowhere near The level of Kaidou and Big moms I’m going to start putting average day Rockets at Byakuya and Ichigos feat level since the shift clouds as they leave into orbit.

Also not this Hogwash Light speed Gran Rey cero nonesense again

Las Noches has many examples where it is has reality defying features ie.Ulquiorra cutting a hole to get to the roof, Ichigos Cero punching a hole into the surface and getting into Las noches(That looked way smaller in comparison to the blast on top of Las Noches) Ulquiorra‘s baseless statement that a selective few of them can bust Las Noches if they transform etc.

MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: You just ignore feats again. Also grimmjow woud know this , since , you know , his espada number 6.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo still wins

Drastically faster, like it's not even close.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well sanji is more than fast enough to keep up with ichigo but lacks enough AP to put him down but zoro has enough AP to do so and unfortunately ain't fast enough to keep up

So I'll say ichigo takes it in a though fight

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

Well sanji is more than fast enough to keep up with ichigo but lacks enough AP to put him down but zoro has enough AP to do so and unfortunately ain't fast enough to keep up

So I'll say ichigo takes it in a though fight

Based on what? Ichigo has evaded Gins Zanpakuto at Mach 1000

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sup3rn0va: well sanji scales well above brook who intercepted lightning at point blank (which should at least put brooks speed at high end triple digit Mach) he also statued oven who scales way above lightning timers even though oven himself was confirmed to have observation Haki and the author stated that he's more proficient in observation Haki as seen when he could react an use it to dodge Katakuri's attack

So being quadmach doesn't put ichigo above sanji in speed at all to the point he wouldn't be able to react or keep up

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By SkySanji

@sup3rn0va: not to mention Sanji statuing someone in the msh+ tiers of speed

Edit: never mind Yray went over it already.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrviking said:

@skysanji: You just ignore feats again. Also grimmjow woud know this , since , you know , his espada number 6.

How am I ignoring feats? Do I have to get scans of everything I just said?

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

@sup3rn0va: well sanji scales well above brook who intercepted lightning at point blank (which should at least put brooks speed at high end triple digit Mach)

You can't prove Zeus's lightning is as fast as irl lightning.

Brook knew Zeus was going to electrocute Nami, so the feat gets further reduced.

he also statued oven who scales way above lightning timers

Based on what? Oven isn't even a commander, he's somewhere below Perospero which honestly makes him fodder. All you have is Sanji blitzing someone who has no speed feats of his own...

even though oven himself was confirmed to have observation Haki and the author stated that he's more proficient in observation Haki as seen when he could react an use it to dodge Katakuri's attack

So being quadmach doesn't put ichigo above sanji in speed at all to the point he wouldn't be able to react or keep up

Except it does, as I said Oven isn't even close to quad Mach, blitzing him doesn't put Sanji even remotely close.

So let me get this straight, you have to use a ton of backwards scaling just to put Sanji even remotely close to Mach 500 let alone Mach 1000? Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt Ichigo here is much much faster than either Sanji or Zoro.

Inb4 they use Vito saying Oven is a monster to say he compares to Katakuri

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By SkySanji

@sup3rn0va said:
@yray said:

@sup3rn0va: well sanji scales well above brook who intercepted lightning at point blank (which should at least put brooks speed at high end triple digit Mach)

You can't prove Zeus's lightning is as fast as irl lightning.

Good thing I can prove it’s faster than Nami‘s lightning that is created using irl techniques to make irl clouds and lightning

Brook knew Zeus was going to electrocute Nami, so the feat gets further reduced.

Lol what? Are we making things up now? No he didn’t

No Caption Provided

he also statued oven who scales way above lightning timers

Based on what? Oven isn't even a commander, he's somewhere below Perospero which honestly makes him fodder. All you have is Sanji blitzing someone who has no speed feats of his own...

Oven most definitely fought Pedro putting his speed in the msh+ range

even though oven himself was confirmed to have observation Haki and the author stated that he's more proficient in observation Haki as seen when he could react an use it to dodge Katakuri's attack

and you can’t refute that Sanji statued him saying he simply blitzed him is a horrific lowball and is contradicted by even manga.

Except it does, as I said Oven isn't even close to quad Mach, blitzing him doesn't put Sanji even remotely close.

Sanji statued oven who is high end triple digit mach it easily puts him in the quad digit Mach even so when we found out Oven has observation Haki.

So let me get this straight, you have to use a ton of backwards scaling just to put Sanji even remotely close to Mach 500 let alone Mach 1000? Yeah, I don't think there's any doubt Ichigo here is much much faster than either Sanji or Zoro.

There was no backscaling used....

>You used a reach worthy arguement trying to proclaim that Zeus isn’t as fast as irl lightning when Nami used her same Clima tact to discharge him meaning that he legit attacks at that speed and faster depending on Big Moms state as Nami uses irl techniques to make clouds and discharge them on her own and the fact that Big mom just puts her soul into inanimate objects to bring them to life I’m guessing the trees in the forest aren’t real trees.....

even ignoring Nami Zeus combat speed should bare minimum be in Par with Big mom or else he would be useless in battle against other Yonkou, Big mom in her Hunger Pang state is weaker that’s why Brooke was able to react and even blitz her heck Jinbei sent her flying so don’t try and use that nonesensical arguement either.

>Then you made something up saying Brooke knew that Zeus was going to hit Nami Which is completely false as proven by the scan

Inb4 they use Vito saying Oven is a monster to say he compares to Katakuri

Avatar image for masterbuster666
MasterBuster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Ichigo loses, Vasto Lorde onwards should win probably....