Sandman vs Gaara

• 123 results
EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@noone1996: true but cant garaa just crush him with sand burial? i mean sand can be crushed, cant it?

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara stomps handily. Magnet Release seal, TBB if he has Shukaku, insane speed different, massively superior AP(Mountain Level+) and DC

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nashiruu: What made him mountain+ level?

Shukaku, his fight with the 2nd tsuchikage, scaling off of MS Sasuke and the other kage.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Sandman with ease. Giving him all of this sand means he's never going to really lose. Sealing wouldn't work due to only one grain of sand actually being connected to Marko while the rest is just sand that's not connected to him at all: so unless he has really good senses, he's never going to catch him.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either way tbh

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: true but cant garaa just crush him with sand burial? i mean sand can be crushed, cant it?

Yes. Gaara can bury the sand that makes up sandman. He can also seal it. He has some feats for sensing things using his sand so finding sand he can't control may not be too difficult, but it is the biggest challenge he faces. Sandman most certainly is not a threat to Gaara since his sand passively protects him without exerting any effort at all. Stalemate or Gaara wins or one of them starves or dehydrates first.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Noone1996

@nashiruu: So just from scaling huh? You know who Sandman has fought right?

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:
@epichotflame said:

Yes. Gaara can bury the sand that makes up sandman. He can also seal it. He has some feats for sensing things using his sand so finding sand he can't control may not be too difficult, but it is the biggest challenge he faces. Sandman most certainly is not a threat to Gaara since his sand passively protects him without exerting any effort at all. Stalemate or Gaara wins or one of them starves or dehydrates first.

Sandman can harden his sand to the point where he is durable enough to trade blows with Thing, so I don't think that crushing him is going to work. Gaara has never crushed anyone even remotely durable by comparison. Also, a lot of the mid tiers that Sandman has harmed are far more durable than Gaara's sand shield, so I see no reason why he wouldn't break through his defenses and fodderize him. Manipulating Flint's sand or sealing him is the only way Gaara can win and this is far from a stalemate.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:
@epichotflame said:

Sandman can harden his sand to the point where he is durable enough to trade blows with Thing, so I don't think that crushing him is going to work. Gaara has never crushed anyone even remotely durable by comparison. Also, a lot of the mid tiers that Sandman has harmed are far more durable than Gaara's sand shield, so I see no reason why he wouldn't break through his defenses and fodderize him. Manipulating Flint's sand or sealing him is the only way Gaara can win and this is far from a stalemate.

how durable are the mid tiers cuz garaa's normal sand (not sand shield wqhich is greater than normal garaa uses) tanked a city lvl bomb from deidara

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Well Thing for starters, arm-wrestled Professor Hulk and was nuked, but didn't even flinch or move, yet Sandman has harmed and chipped small pieces of his rocks off the guy from his blows. Also Gaara's feat isn't exactly that impressive. First of all, the explosion wasn't bigger than the Sand village. I'm not even sure if I'd classify it as city level. Second of all, Gaara was using extra sand from the desert to accomplish that feat.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: Well Thing for starters, arm-wrestled Professor Hulk and was nuked, but didn't even flinch or move, yet Sandman has harmed and chipped small pieces of his rocks off the guy from his blows. Also Gaara's feat isn't exactly that impressive. First of all, the explosion wasn't bigger than the Sand village. I'm not even sure if I'd classify it as city level. Second of all, Gaara was using extra sand from the desert to accomplish that feat.

lol does an explosion have to be as big as the area before considering it as city lvl? i can give u lots of examples where the explosion isnt big but has the potential to bust those big things, deidara himself said he was goin to destroy hidden sand with his c3 but garaa blocked it before it could happen

yh and the fact that he can use surrounding sands to make them thick enough to tank the attack is impressive

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stalemate. Gaara can´t damage him, on the same point Sandman can´t touch Gaara, unless we came to the point that he can control Gaara his Sand as well…. but... the same way should Gaara control Sandman(?) That is the same paradox like Crocodile vs Gaara vs Ajeel.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: I don't feel like arguing about how impressive Deidara's C3 was or whether Gaara's standard amounts of sand can tank that or not (the OP says they fight on a desert planet anyway). Even if his sand shields are only city level, Sandman could easily break through them. Look at what he did to far superior force-fields:

No Caption Provided

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara stomps

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame: I don't feel like arguing about how impressive Deidara's C3 was or whether Gaara's standard amounts of sand can tank that or not (the OP says they fight on a desert planet anyway). Even if his sand shields are only city level, Sandman could easily break through them. Look at what he did to far superior force-fields:

No Caption Provided

fair enough, garaa still wins via sealing

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It might be hard since he's got a tiny/main grain of sand that he can use to transfer his consciousness into other sand. Gaara might seal Sandman's body, but if he realizes that he's being trapped then he can just transfer his magic grain like Sasori used to with his puppets. Only a grain of sand might be a lot less noticeable.

No Caption Provided

It'll be especially hard when they are on a desert planet.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By EpicHotFlame

@noone1996 said:
@epichotflame said:

It might be hard since he's got a tiny/main grain of sand that he can use to transfer his consciousness into other sand. Gaara might seal Sandman's body, but if he realizes that he's being trapped then he can just transfer his magic grain like Sasori used to with his puppets. Only a grain of sand might be a lot less noticeable.

No Caption Provided

It'll be especially hard when they are on a desert planet.

then garaa can prolly thicken sandman's body and seal it

MoistChoice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

good fight. Stalemate until Gaara runs out of chakra.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 takenstew22  Moderator

Sandman was a Hulk villain once. He probably takes it in a good fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-607fdb6d601de
deactivated-607fdb6d601de

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sandman.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a41ad42f50
deactivated-610a41ad42f50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points