this should be a good one

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rdeegvainl

What is the situation? just put them in front of each other and say fight? If that is the case I say punisher.

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@splintercell: Let me bring this thread to life after Ll these years, Sam Fisher what is the scenario str8 up

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sam loses. If OP didn't make a setting, then we assume they're in the same room looking at each other... Punisher lights his @$$ up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Feats for Sam?

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By spartankobe

@i_like_swords:

I'm a die hard Splinter-Cell fan so maybe I can help

Loading Video...

Shoots three guys the second they see him and quickly clears a path in a building full of terrorists with some help.

Loading Video...

He quickly beats up two guys.

He shoots one guy, a grenade in the air, and then shoots two other people in an instant.

He sneaks up on four Splinter Cells that were coming for him and had sonar goggles. There were several other instances in the game too.

Loading Video...

Disarms one guy that surprises him and headshots two other guys in an instant.

Loading Video...

He opens a door and is fast enough to disarm someone who was aiming at it immediately after opening it.

If you choose to not shoot, Sam is fast enough to knife him while Shetland had a gun pointed at him.

I'm gonna list some feats that are "believable" or not ridiculous per se from the gameplay:

Reasonable feats include: When he was angry in Conviction, he was able to infinitely mark and execute everyone coming at him. No H2H kills were required. You didn't even need to mark them. All you had to do was hit the execute button.

Is able to shoot 4 people in an instant with a Five-Seven, which is the gun with the highest amount of marks in Conviction.

As said earlier, he is ambushed by many Splinter Cells that have Sonar goggles and he manages to kill all of them in multiple instances.

Loading Video...

Got shot in the shoulder in an in-game cutscene, and got up like it was fine a few seconds later without any medical attention.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Walked away from two helicopter crashes like they were nothing.

Joke/gameplay mechanics feats:

Fisher is unkillable by bullets if he is in the middle of executing.

His mark and execute can go through impenetrable walls in Conviction.

Drinking alcohol lets him recover from bullet wounds in an instant.

In that same instance where Sam is angry and mark and executes everyone, Sam is completely invulnerable. My friend told me that he stood there just watching Sam get shot and no one could kill him. I got on, and saw for myself. Sam was unkillable.

Able to recover health in Conviction at a very fast rate, provided that he "disappears"(no last known position).

Is able to hide in darkness from someone that is 1 foot in front of him and looking at him. You might as well consider him invisible if he has even one square inch of darkness on his side.

Is able to tank an infinite amount of electrocution if you sit there in the Iraq mission as Victor Coste and watch those guys torture him.

His mark and execute ability surpasses durability. He can one shot those guys that would take two headshots to kill later on in the game via mark and execute. If done without mark and execute, they would take two headshots.

I still think Punisher wins though.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Punisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe Cute, but well have a CAv and im going to wreck you. ill even use 47 but your good with Sam. nice!

spartankobe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: I really think I should just put everything I had in that post into some kind of Sam Fisher respect thread. Good idea or not? lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spartankobe: Not a bad idea i mean is he your favorite realistic fiction character and I will show up in that thread most likely

ALLCAPS_34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frank

DraciosV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends. Either one can best the other in a variety of situations. I say whoever draws first blood.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Samuel

silver00000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dajhonmccloud: depends on the scenario itself.Sam is a fucking stealth master but the punisher isn't the average person he routinely puts down.He is a mentally unstable,highly skilled killing machine and received similar training to fisher (one was force recon while the other navy seal).In a hand to hand fight I actually give it to punisher.Nothing can put him down he s a fucking tank.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the situation.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Punisher wins.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silver00000: I Wouldn't Bet My Money On punisher in a H2h because Sam Actually Gonna Go Kill Moves The Brutality Is Great And All But Sam Would Actually snap his neck or crush his wind pipe.

silver00000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yh but sam has to get past Frank's brutal defense before he actually comes into contact with his windpipe

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sam

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anybody got feats from Punishers latest run?

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends completely on the situation. In a head-on confrontation I'd support Frank

minorincon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In every situation, Frank wins. He has far superior feats against far superior opponents.

Rac95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@minorincon32: I dunno,Sam would have a chance with standard equipment for both sides and them at the opposite ends of a pitch black warehouse or something in that direction.