Centipede stomps.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Lmao she can't break it's shell. It might even outspeed, honestly. Any feats that put her speed in the Genos/S rank class/Mach 1k+ speed range?

Just wondering in case I missed any reading the manga, not like it matters because she can't damage him.

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

og_hoah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She could break it's shell but it'll grown back bigger and stronger.

Avatar image for deactivated-5adf228fe15c2
deactivated-5adf228fe15c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura would one-shots

No Caption Provided

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Mach 1k? Since when did S-Class characters have Mach 1K speed?

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@jashugan said:

@iusemycajonas: Mach 1k? Since when did S-Class characters have Mach 1K speed?

All of them were able to react to the bullets from Boros's ship which moved at what was calced to be at around 3.5k+ mach digits, Atomic Samurai sword slashes have also been calced to a funnily enough extremely similar speed range with the lower end around 3.5k+ mach, and then the shows speed scales up to the higher tiers being sub relativistic. But I just lowball it all to 1k and call it a day, putting them in the range of massively hypersonic, no real specific number, I just want to be reminded as to if Sakura has anything that puts her close to this range like the other high tiers in Naruto do.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jashugan

@iusemycajonas: Yea, let me see those calcs. Also want to see them "reacting" to all the bullets from Boros ship and how that means they can actually move as fast as the bullets.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@iusemycajonas: Yea, let me see those calcs.

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:LordXcano/Atomic_Samurai_is_a_Bit_Faster_than_Sound

http://web.archive.org/web/20170518225758/http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/opm-feat-tatsumakis-telekinetic-power.33491/

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: she isn’t know for speed I would put as High higher + to low end MHS at best.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@diablejambe said:

Sakura would one-shots

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

no she doesn't

@iusemycajonas: she isn’t know for speed I would put as High higher + to low end MHS at best.

"she isn't known for speed" saitama isn't known for speed either so i'm honestly not sure what you're saying. i also put her at MHS so im even more unsure of what you're saying.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Oh boy, VS Battles. They're literally scaling nearly every other S-Class hero to Atomic Samurai's one showing against that Demon samurai when every other S-class hero is not as fast as Atomic Samurai. That feat is very clearly the only time Atomic Samurai has gone that fast especially since he's never gone that fast previously when he was going all out.

The naruto forums link you posted has a lot of dead links. It doesn't prove that all of the S-Class heroes are super fast. It was calculating Saitama's speed when he kicked back the bullets and Tatsumaki's speed from using Telekinesis to return the bullets. That's a use of Tatsumaki's Telekinesis, not really her own reaction feats.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@iusemycajonas: Oh boy, VS Battles. They're literally scaling nearly every other S-Class hero to Atomic Samurai's one showing against that Demon samurai when every other S-class hero is not as fast as Atomic Samurai. That feat is very clearly the only time Atomic Samurai has gone that fast especially since he's never gone that fast previously when he was going all out.

The naruto forums link you posted has a lot of dead links. It doesn't prove that all of the S-Class heroes are super fast. It was calculating Saitama's speed when he kicked back the bullets and Tatsumaki's speed from using Telekinesis to return the bullets. That's a use of Tatsumaki's Telekinesis, not really her own reaction feats.

You're right, a lot of S class heroes are faster than Atomic Samurai. But could you show me proof that he's slower? He uses this exact same technique multiple times throughout the manga.

It was calculating the bullets speed and the bullets are what everyone including Tatsumaki and Saitama reacted to.

I'm not even really accepting these calcs fully and I'm honestly saying that these characters are just in the MHS range.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashugan

@iusemycajonas: He's used the attack before but even those sites won't claim that the attack was faster before this one time. This doesn't mean Atomic Samurai can run or move as fast as his sword strikes.

I want you to show me the other characters reacting to the bullets the same way Saitama did because Saitama is a hell of a lot stronger and faster than the other S-Class

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@iusemycajonas: He's used the attack before but even those sites won't claim that the attack was faster before this one time.

I want you to show me the other characters reacting to the bullets, that's why.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jashugan

@iusemycajonas: I acknowledge your agenda. You didn't post the next panel for a reason.

Tatsumaki stopping the shells & returning them

Tatsumaki stops the shells before it hits any of the S-Class. The S-Class we're scared of the bombardment. I'd say it's safe to assume that the rest of the S-class can't react to the shells or destroy them the same way Saitama can nor do they have the telekinesis to stop the shells like Tatsumaki.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@jashugan said:

@iusemycajonas: I acknowledge your agenda. You didn't post the next panel for a reason.

Tatsumaki stopping the shells

Tatsumaki stops the shells before it hits any of the S-Class. The S-Class we're scared of the bombardments.

Damn you're really trying to make this super deep aren't you? "I acknowledge your agenda" that's a real zinger man you for sure got me.

Not.

The two other panels just weren't necesarry for what you asked.

She obviously stops the shells before it hits any of them, you specifically asked for

I want you to show me the other characters reacting to the bullets the same way Saitama did

And I gave you the scans of them clearly reacting to the bullets. They CAN'T react the same way he did by hitting them because they each individually didn't have enough room for reaction like Saitama did because it was a surprise attack which you can clearly see as the bullets are already on their way down by the time they realize that bullets are coming.

And you even saying "The S-Class were scared of the bombardments" doesn't meant sh** considering in the very scans you and I just posted they were all ready and changed stances to combat the bullets. They were startled because of the fact it was a surprise attack and that even if they hit single ones individually the AoE from the rest of the bullets would've followed suit and still done damage to them.

No Caption Provided

And here's Atomic Samurai casually doing the feat that he's already done. You could even argue that this is a better feat because of the fact that he fully moved in front of Melzalgald again when his back was turned and then preformed the technique, his head didn't even have time to look back in front of him after he glanced back. Literally speed blitzing a character who can also react to the bullets from the ship.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jashugan

@iusemycajonas said:

And I gave you the scans of them clearly reacting to the bullets. They CAN'T react the same way he did by hitting them because they each individually didn't have enough room for reaction like Saitama did because it was a surprise attack which you can clearly see as the bullets are already on their way down by the time they realize that bullets are coming.

That's your assumption, not proof that these characters could react to the ship bombardment like Saitama.

And you even saying "The S-Class were scared of the bombardments" doesn't meant sh** considering in the very scans you and I just posted they were all ready and changed stances to combat the bullets.

They we're standing there watching ship shells about to hit them. This does not even mean that these S-Class heroes can move as fast as those shells, react to those shells or stop those shells. I can see a car coming to me at high speed, it does not mean I'm fast enough to move out the way when the car is an inch from my face, just like the shells got a foot from the S-Class heroes face.

They were startled because of the fact it was a surprise attack and that even if they hit single ones individually the AoE from the rest of the bullets would've followed suit and still done damage to them.

They we're literally told by that monster than the ship will shoot them anytime soon.

No Caption Provided

And here's Atomic Samurai casually doing the feat that he's already done. You could even argue that this is a better feat because of the fact that he fully moved in front of Melzalgald again when his back was turned and then preformed the technique, his head didn't even have time to look back in front of him after he glanced back.

I'm sure you're going to tell me that this proves this attack was as fast as the previous attack?

TheGirugamesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC ruins Sakura and Tsunade together. Mismatch.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
@jashugan said:
That's your assumption, not proof that these characters could react to the ship bombardment like Saitama.

There is literally no assumption here. The situations are different which is why they didn't react the way he did. It's not a matter of could they or could they not. He was well aware of the bullet coming before it shot out and had plenty of time to react to it and formulate a strategy on how to counter it. They looked up and the bullets were already on the way down, switched into stance to try and counter the bullets, and then the bullets stopped before they could even jump up to counterattack because Tatsumaki stopped it. After they already visually saw the bullets coming down.

@jashugan said:

They we're standing there watching ship shells about to hit them. This does not even mean that these S-Class heroes can move as fast as those shells, react to those shells or stop those shells.

They were standing with their backs and heads not looking at the ship as the shells were already on their way down to come kill them. They then procedded to turn completely around even have a dialouge about the shells and then get into a battle formation to combat them. By the time they did, Tatsumaki stopped the shells from moving any further. They were never given a chance to stop the shells, me and you don't know what would've happened if she didn't. I never once said the S-Class Heroes can move as fast as those shells, you at the start of this very sentence said they could react to those shells, and I'm not explicitly stating they could stop the shells, just that them reacting to them puts them in the MHS range.

@jashugan said:
They we're literally told by that monster than the ship will shoot them anytime soon.

Wrong. They never acknowledged what Melgalzald was saying, he was talking through an intercom telling the guy at the controls to concentrate fire. They couldn't hear them. We know this because they never once took note of the stuff he was saying. Your only other argument from this point would be to argue that they did hear and didn't care, because they knew they could handle the shells. Either way you're lost here. And even in a world where not only did they hear him but not acknowledge it, and also were concious of the fact that they could do nothing about it, they STILL were caught off guard as the diologue suggests that they weren't aware the shells were coming from the ship above. ALONG WITH THE FACT THAT THE SHELLS FIRED BEFORE THEY TURNED AROUND TO LOOK AT THEM AND GOT READY TO COUNTER.

@jashugan said:
I'm sure you're going to tell me that this proves this attack was as fast as the previous attack?

It's up to you to prove that it wasn't. Which is a pretty hard task considering nothing would contradict this, it's the exact same attack, and the exact same technique, coming from the exact same character, with what seems to be a much more strict timeframe.

At this point I'm not sure what you're arguing for or agaisnt and I don't really think you are either considering the fact you've stumbled over your own argument multiple times already and contradicted yourself this early. Should probably call it quits man.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is literally no assumption here. The situations are different which is why they didn't react the way he did. It's not a matter of could they or could they not. He was well aware of the bullet coming before it shot out and had plenty of time to react to it and formulate a strategy on how to counter it. They looked up and the bullets were already on the way down, switched into stance to try and counter the bullets, and then the bullets stopped before they could even jump up to counterattack because Tatsumaki stopped it. After they already visually saw the bullets coming down.

No Caption Provided

So you're telling me these guys look like they're ready to fight and defend against orbital bombardment? Look at how close these shells already got to these characters. They weren't going to react in time before any of them got hit. You're literally arguing about something that didn't happen. These guys aren't in any stance ready to combat the bombardment. The only reason the shells didn't hit any of them is because Tornado stopped it and they should be lucky because of she stopped it very close from hitting them.

They were standing with their backs and heads not looking at the ship as the shells were already on their way down to come kill them. They then procedded to turn completely around even have a dialouge about the shells and then get into a battle formation to combat them. By the time they did, Tatsumaki stopped the shells from moving any further. They were never given a chance to stop the shells, me and you don't know what would've happened if she didn't. I never once said the S-Class Heroes can move as fast as those shells, you at the start of this very sentence said they could react to those shells, and I'm not explicitly stating they could stop the shells, just that them reacting to them puts them in the MHS range.

Are you trolling me? You said this

All of them were able to react to the bullets from Boros's ship which moved at what was calced to be at around 3.5k+ mach digits

It's very clear from the actual manga that none of them could react in time to the shells from Boros ship. Yes we don't know if they would've survived the bombardment, we do know that They can see that the shells were shot but they weren't fast enough to get out of the way, react to the bombardment or stop the bombardment.

I don't know how much I have to stress this. Seeing something does not mean you can completely physically react to it.

They always knew the ship would shoot because it's a spaceship that invaded their planet and already shot at their headquarters.

It's up to you to prove that it wasn't. Which is a pretty hard task considering nothing would contradict this, it's the exact same attack, and the exact same technique.

You posted the calcs about how fast the previous attack was, not me.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: so your entire argument has boiled down to they are not as fast as the shells which is something i've not only never said but already agreed with, and that atomic samurai randomly got speed buffs despite nothing in the show suggesting that. do you want me to run seperate calcs for this feat which is obviously a better one than the one that's already been calced? what are you arguing?

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura stomps hard

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura loses, Genos who can output Tailed Beast Bomb level attacks stood no chance.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Yes run the calcs and stop pointing to a thing that the S-Class heroes didn't and couldn't do. No one in the S-Class is Mach 1k in the least for speed, reaction times or whatever.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Saitama definitely has speed feats.. I powerscaled Sakura and was being generous. She has never met mach 1000 speed.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@iusemycajonas: No one in the S-Class is Mach 1k in the least for speed, reaction times or whatever.

this is a pretty funny statement, i dont think you´ve been reading the same manga as most people

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck: https://kitsu.io/users/carlitocloutriguez

https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/sullynathan

So now. Are you going to say that I haven't read the manga? Are you going to prove that all the heroes of the S-Class are Mach 1k at the very least in travel speed, combat speed, flight speed, reaction speed, movements or so on?

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@rickyrck: https://kitsu.io/users/carlitocloutriguez

https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/sullynathan

So now. Are you going to say that I haven't read the manga? Are you going to prove that all the heroes of the S-Class are Mach 1k at the very least in travel speed, combat speed, flight speed, reaction speed, movements or so on?

Even Tatsumaki and Flashy Flash?

Bearderby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EC, no contest

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee
deactivated-5e7807e5a37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura has regen, ninjutsu, summons. It closer then most people think. But still EC is one big,ugly bastard... Sakura lack feat of beating someothing so big.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elder centipede. He’s to strong and big. He’s also bigger than her summon.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WorldofRuin6

EC low diff.