• The fight begins in NYC

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

is there a reason this was made

like honestly do you truly believe in your heart that this was even remotely fair at all

i just wanna know

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

like honestly do you truly believe in your heart that this was even remotely fair at all

i just wanna know

Is it bad? Really bad? :/

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god said:

Is it bad? Really bad? :/

do you truly believe in your heart that this was even remotely fair at all

Avatar image for deactivated-5faf743db9a3e
deactivated-5faf743db9a3e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quite the gauntlet.. I mean, Sakura is obviously stronger and faster than at least most of these, as well as her healing-form letting her be pretty much immortal for some time. How would a fight turn out though? No idea..

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everyone but thanos dies, Thor included...

Nobody here can touch her without large scale aoe.

Superman would be a statue to her, much less the characters here.

Some genin ninja are faster then sound...

Thanos only wins because he can just flex the power gem and call it a day.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never thought I'd day this but Sakura stomps most of them. Thanos might stand a chance but she is too fast for him.

The only one that does not get shit stomped is Supey man and Doomsday but Doomsday is a mindless beast that Sakura can probably outsmart.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I added some more people and equalised speed.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is Sakura?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: being faster than sound still makes you supersonic

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By alextheboss

@iusemycajonas said:

i just wanna know

I have to disagree with you here if you are saying Sakura is way too strong. Feat wise with the powerstone Thanos should be planet surface level via the gardians of the galaxy clip where the power stone was used to surface wipe, and the fact he destroyed a large portion of that moon's surface. Plus the space stone allows Thanos to BFR Sakura into space. Strange can also BFR her. Thor is with stormbreaker was able to go through a beam from a fully decked out gauntlet, which had the power to wipe away half the universe's population. Superman carried a multi story building at mach speeds easily and survived a nuke, ect. The only characters here who get completely stomped with no chance are Aquaman and Wonderwoman. Maybe Hulk and Hella as well. Don't remember much from green lantern.

Sivil-Law

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to disagree with you here if you are saying Sakura is way to strong. Feat wise with the powerstone he should be planet surface level via the gardians of the galaxy clip where the power stone was used to surface wipe, and the fact he destroyed a large portion of that moon's surface. Plus the space stone allows Thanos to BFR Sakura into space. Strange can also BFR her. Thor is with stormbreaker was able to go through a beam from a fully decked out gauntlet, which had the power to wipe away half the universe's population. Superman carried a multi story building at mach speeds easily and survived a nuke, ect. The only characters here who get completely stomped with no chance are Aquaman and Wonderwoman. Maybe Hulk and Hella as well. Don't remember much from green lantern.

This

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@alextheboss said:
@iusemycajonas said:

i just wanna know

I have to disagree with you here if you are saying Sakura is way to strong. Feat wise with the powerstone he should be planet surface level via the gardians of the galaxy clip where the power stone was used to surface wipe, and the fact he destroyed a large portion of that moon's surface. Plus the space stone allows Thanos to BFR Sakura into space. Strange can also BFR her. Thor is with stormbreaker was able to go through a beam from a fully decked out gauntlet, which had the power to wipe away half the universe's population. Superman carried a multi story building at mach speeds easily and survived a nuke, ect. The only characters here who get completely stomped with no chance are Aquaman and Wonderwoman. Maybe Hulk and Hella as well. Don't remember much from green lantern.

Feat wise the power stone failed to even break through Iron Man's armor, and in the movie you're referring to only had the feats of knocking the cast around a little bit when being used by a lesser being, you have absolutely no proof Thanos has the capabilities to repeat what the celestials did.

He displaced and destroyed parts of it as a byproduct of it's movement, this took extreme effort to do, and he gets one shot while he's in the process of doing it.

Space stone has never been used to BFR a target nor would Thanos ever do it if he could in the first place.

Superman has no striking feats anywhere close to Sakura's

No Caption Provided

Only person here who can come close to replicating this feat is absolutely no one.

If Strange fights like he did agaisnt Thanos he gets stomped, but otherwise he could win.

All characters here have been affected by physical attacks far less than what Sakura can dish out; when this thread was created speed wasn't equalized so that gives Thanos and Strange a higher chance of winning and those are the only two who have increased odds.

Avatar image for justicethorpsylocke
justicethorpsylocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This order simply has me lost for words.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: dont remember sasuke getting married to useless.

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: yikes. how is your scaling no feats school going?? is seth your head teacher??

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Feat wise the power stone failed to even break through Iron Man's armor,

Thanos was holding back.

and in the movie you're referring too only had the feats of knocking the cast around a little bit, you have absolutely no proof Thanos has the capabilities to repeat what the celestials did.

And the celestials didn't have an infinity gauntlet, but I agree, he might not be planet surface level, but that is the kind of power the power gem can hold.

Space stone has never been used to BFR a target nor would Thanos ever do it if he could in the first place.

I don't see why it wouldn't be able to BFR as it has already been shown to work on people other than the user (Gamora) and if Thanos thought he was going to lose I could see him doing it.

Superman has no striking feats anywhere close to Sakura's

I know, but he does have better lifting and durability feats so he arguably has a chance, or at least he doesn't get completely stomped.

Only person here who can come close to replicating this feat is absolutely no one.

Thanos with the power stone and arguably Thor with stormbreaker. Even ignoring the moon feat, Thanos still casually blew up that asgardian ship which was far bigger than the area Sakura destroyed.

If Strange fights like he did agaisnt Thanos he gets stomped, but otherwise he could win.

I agree.

All characters here have been affected by physical attacks far less than what Sakura can dish out; when this thread was created speed wasn't equalized so that gives Thanos and Strange a higher chance of winning and those are the only two who have increased odds.

Suture>>>>>>>Sakura in striking strength. Hulk and Hella both thought they had a chance against him and Thanos should logically be above him even with just the two stones.

Loading Video...

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos was holding back.

Imo, unsubstantiated, he (almost) lost his entire gauntlet in that exact same fight, and was made to bleed.

And the celestials didn't have an infinity gauntle

Which is my point lmfao, they had something far stronger than an infinity gauntlet made by some dwarves.

I don't see why it wouldn't be able to BFR as it has already been shown to work on people other than the user (Gamora) and if Thanos thought he was going to lose I could see him doing it.

I don't think it closes fast enough for Sakura to get caught in it, and he didn't even use it in that manner right after getting destroyed by the heroes in the movie who had the power to stop all of his life's work completely lol. I really consider the BFR argument to be an entire stretch when it comes to Thanos.

I know, but he does have better lifting and durability feats so he arguably has a chance, or at least he doesn't get completely stomped.

Right but he's still not tagging her and still gets like 4 shot.

Thanos with the power stone and arguably Thor with stormbreaker. Even ignoring the moon feat, Thanos still casually blew up that asgardian ship which was far bigger than the area Sakura destroyed.

If somehow Thanos can replicate the Asgardian Ship feat on a nimble human opponent then he'd win but he hasn't so I don't think he does.

Suture>>>>>>>Sakura in striking strength. Hulk and Hella both thought they had a chance against him and Thanos should logically be above him even with just the two stones.

Hela got stomped by him, Hulk had rage amps going on and at that moment was the strongest he's ever been, as well as being stupid enough to think that he would've survived fighting Suture who stomps him as we see as the entire cast is surprised at how efficiently Asgard was destroyed by Suture.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How fast is Sakura?

Probably supersonic to hypersonic.

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol at the order anyway stops at hela or thor

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Imo, unsubstantiated, he (almost) lost his entire gauntlet in that exact same fight, and was made to bleed.

Because of a mind power he wasn't aware of. He could of instantly won with the reality gem if he wanted to like he did at the collector's place.

Which is my point lmfao, they had something far stronger than an infinity gauntlet made by some dwarves.

How do you know it's stronger?

I don't think it closes fast enough for Sakura to get caught in it, and he didn't even use it in that manner right after getting destroyed by the heroes in the movie who had the power to stop all of his life's work completely lol. I really consider the BFR argument to be an entire stretch when it comes to Thanos.

It just seems weird that someoen with the space stone couldn't BFR their enemy. Whether Thanos would actually do it or not is a different story.

Right but he's still not tagging her and still gets like 4 shot.

Debatable. I would like to know the calc on Superman's speed against the Flash before agreeing to that.

If somehow Thanos can replicate the Asgardian Ship feat on a nimble human opponent then he'd win but he hasn't so I don't think he does.

I don't see why he couldn't. Especially if with all gems he can just erase trillions from the universe.

Hela got stomped by him, Hulk had rage amps going on and at that moment was the strongest he's ever been, as well as being stupid enough to think that he would've survived fighting Suture who stomps him as we see as the entire cast is surprised at how efficiently Asgard was destroyed by Suture.

Ya, I'm not saying they can beat Suture, I'm saying Suture is far beyond Sakura who Hella actually damaged a bit and Hulk thought he could face him. Of course Hella lost and Hulk would have as well, but so would Sakura which leads me to believe she probably isn't that far beyond Hella and Hulk, who are bellow Thanos, Thor, Superman, and Doomsday.

For me I would say

Aquaman<Wonder Woman<Hulk<Hella (has a good chance due to range imo)<=>Sakura<=>Superman<=>Doomsday<Thanos <Thor

Dr. Strange would depend on how smart he fights and Green Lantern I can't remember how strong he is.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops hard at Aquaman. He tanked a hit from Steppenwolf who basically hit with state busting force.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8
deactivated-5e967b65cd1f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost clears, idk where she'd stop cuz the order is all outta whack lmao wtf. But the movie adaptions are pretty garbage so she can fuck most of em up low diff. She got regeneration too remember. In the cannon light novels she tanked tailed beast bombs repeatedly IIRC LMAO she not going down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Almost clears, idk where she'd stop cuz the order is all outta whack lmao wtf. But the movie adaptions are pretty garbage so she can fuck most of em up low diff. She got regeneration too remember. In the cannon light novels she tanked tailed beast bombs repeatedly IIRC LMAO she not going down.

Help me with the order lol

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah... Sakura stomps everyone bar maybe Thanos.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Stops hard at Aquaman. He tanked a hit from Steppenwolf who basically hit with state busting force.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: easiest to hardest tbh would be better off as:

1. Aquaman

2. Green lantern

3. Wonder Woman

4. Hulk

5. dr. Strange

6. Hela

7. Thor

8. Superman

9. Doomsday

10. Thanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@messiahblack9: The Green Lantern is that low? Didn't he fly through space and defeat Parallax?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@messiahblack9:

No way is Sakura at this level:

Loading Video...

That final punch was like Kaguya's/Naruto's energy fists:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: she don't gotta be "at that level" to beat him. Like I said she's tanked multiple tailed beast bombs and has regeneration.

In that same showing, she also repeatedly attacked her opponent and healed him simultaneously as to force her opponents cells to reach their limit of how many times they can go under mitosis and regenerate, basically killing him quicker.

He may or may not be placed higher than that list, but remember who the other combatants are as well, such as supes and doomsday.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gear4god: she don't gotta be "at that level" to beat him. Like I said she's tanked multiple tailed beast bombs and has regeneration.

In that same showing, she also repeatedly attacked her opponent and healed him simultaneously as to force her opponents cells to reach their limit of how many times they can go under mitosis and regenerate, basically killing him quicker.

He may or may not be placed higher than that list, but remember who the other combatants are as well, such as supes and doomsday.

Where did this happen? I mustn't be up to date.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think she could take everyone here

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She stops at Green Latern, however she can beat Strange and potentially Thanos. I’d argue she could beat Doomsday with kryptonite, without it she’d lose. Unless she’s strong enough to BFR to space but that’s a stretch. And I doubt Katsuyu’s acid would be strong enough to melt DD enough before he regenerates.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5