Saiyan saga Goku vs Vegeta

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

After Goku used his kamehamheha, Vegeta was so angry, he became a giant ape. He broke all of goku's bones, so that he couldn't move. If he hadn't turned into a great ape, would the fight have turned out differently?

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Goku’s body was heavily damaged by simply using Kaioken multipliers over x2 (he had no control over higher forms of it yet). Vegeta’s power still beats Goku’s up to Kaioken x2. So unless Goku planned to suicide, he wouldn’t be able to reach Vegeta’s level again and his body is already extremely weakened anyway.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on what level Goku goes on through Kaioken but with Just him and Vegeta in Saiyan Saga. Vegeta would win most likely.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta would win, Goku was already mostly depleted after KKx4. Vegeta didn't really need Oozaru, he did it only because he couldn't sense Goku's energy and thought Goku can abuse KKx4.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

Yeah Vegeta wins in this scenario.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta would've killed him. Even now Kioken hurts Goku like a mofo which goes to show us that there's no training that helps you with Kioken. If Goku would've tried again then he would've died.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta would've killed him. Even now Kioken hurts Goku like a mofo which goes to show us that there's no training that helps you with Kioken. If Goku would've tried again then he would've died.

Goku went into Kaioken x 3 against Great Ape Vegeta.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how well Goku could have continued kaioken or if he could have used the spirit bomb.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 takenstew22  Moderator

Could go either way honestly.

Eham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eham

Stalemate or Vegeta

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Hypnos0929

@jueix: Didn't that and the fact that Vegeta stepped on him also leave him crippled?

Also Goku was damn near exhausted. He'd have to constantly keep that times 2 to keep up in the fight and he'd have no time to prepare his spirit bomb

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta would win. Goku was already massively worn out/injured from using Kaioken x4.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean if he catches Vegeta off guard and can reach upto Kaioken times 5 or something which we don't know of course but that could work. Plus Vegeta's durability is pretty high and he is not someone you easily catch off guard.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta kills him.

I mean if he catches Vegeta off guard and can reach upto Kaioken times 5 or something which we don't know of course but that could work. Plus Vegeta's durability is pretty high and he is not someone you easily catch off guard.

Goku was cramping up, exhausted and a pat on the back from Yajirobe caused him extreme pain. Going times 5 would most likely kill Goku outright.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I still think Goku could win this. The Kaio-Ken left him tired and hurt, but there's no reason to believe Vegeta wasn't even more hurt after taking a x4 Kamehameha head-on.

I honestly think people only came up with the idea that Vegeta would have beaten Goku to justify their fanboyism. Story-wise, Goku was winning and there is no denying that.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 takenstew22  Moderator

@ouroborik said:

I still think Goku could win this. The Kaio-Ken left him tired and hurt, but there's no reason to believe Vegeta wasn't even more hurt after taking a x4 Kamehameha head-on.

I honestly think people only came up with the idea that Vegeta would have beaten Goku to justify their fanboyism. Story-wise, Goku was winning and there is no denying that.

True, but Vegeta seemed fine after he came back from the beam struggle.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
EternalDarkFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ouroborik said:

He definitely wasn't fine. If he was fine he wouldn't have resorted to turning into a Great Ape. He probably wasted most of his energy firing the Galick Gun that Goku overpowered.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 takenstew22  Moderator

@ouroborik said:

@takenstew22 said:

@ouroborik said:

He definitely wasn't fine. If he was fine he wouldn't have resorted to turning into a Great Ape. He probably wasted most of his energy firing the Galick Gun that Goku overpowered.

He probably wanted to turn into a Great Ape to finish the fight quickly, that and he was pretty pissed. Either way, you make a good point.

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
Saiyan_Prince510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Saiyan_Prince510

Probably Goku he had too much advantage in PL on him in KKX3 he could do it one more time for sure and either finish him or hart him enough to beat him after.