Saiyan saga Goku and Vegeta vs First form Zarbon!!

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

- Fight on namek.

- vegeta cant go great ape.

- zarbon cant transformed.

- goku and vegeta working together in a perfect teamwork.

- Goku have 1 senzu bean cuz of KK vast energy strain.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

zarbon in a mismatch.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarbon

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Zarbon stomps

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hypnos0929: @dawnone:zarbon power level is 23,000, vegeta is 18,000 and goku is 16,000 in KK2 and 24,000 in KK3 and have a senzu bean so how is this a stomp mismatch please enlighten me on this.

next time dont live pointless comments without any reasons thanks

Jay0253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri: And he also has kaio-ken x4, which who knows how powerful that would be.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: ahhhhh trolling my man cuz normally you give resons and statements but if you are serious I'm open to a debete. just remember goku and piccolo had lower PL then raditz and they still won so I guess you are trolling.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With senzu bean Team takes this easy. Without it is a great matchup.

With senzu though, Goku just goes kkx4, unleashes huge kamehameha on zarbon, weakens him a lot, pops a senzu, and utterly destroys him with vegeta who's probably stronger than him at this point.

Omni_Troll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They could pull off the win because of teamwork. Goku and Vegeta both have attacks strong enough to severely injure or kill zarbon.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By omri

@thedarkpaladin: ahhhh I guess all you can do is just say zarbon stomp without any case well it's better then bump this thread

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri said:

@thedarkpaladin: ahhhh I guess all you can do is just say zarbon stomp without any case well it's better then bump this thread

Nice bait. Better yet, explain to me how Goku and Vegeta have a chance in hell? Their only feasible way on tagging Zarbon is Kaioken ×3 or ×4 and that only lasts a heartbeat... what do you think is going to happen when that runs out? Zarbon isn't going to just sit around and let them pop Senzu Beans at their leisure.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: let me just say this when goku and piccolo fight raditz they had a PL of 400 each and raditz was 1200 and they still beat him so now tell me how a better team like goku and vegeta can't beat someone who is weaker then what raditz was comper to piccolo and goku

Asavar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Technically speaking, he would have no idea what a Senzu Bean is, so he wouldn't no how important it is to stop them from eating it. They also only have the one, and since there is nothing saying they are not in-character (outside of Vegeta and Goku working together perfectly), and we have no reason to believe Zarbon would blitz and try to stop them from eating a... random bean...

(Not saying Zarbon does or doesn't win, mind, but there is no reason for him to try and stop them from trying to eat a random bean, especially, if Goku just used up all his energy. That is giving him hyper competence and assuming he has knowledge that, in fact, he would not have. )

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri said:

@thedarkpaladin: let me just say this when goku and piccolo fight raditz they had a PL of 400 each and raditz was 1200 and they still beat him so now tell me how a better team like goku and vegeta can't beat someone who is weaker then what raditz was comper to piccolo and goku

You have to look at the context of the Raditz fight, though.

Not only did Goku and Piccolo only win because of Gohan, but they had a strategy planned to grab Raditz tail. Not only that, but it's painfully obvious that Raditz was a heavy jobber and could have finished the two off at any time, if not for that reason. They couldn't even percieve his movements.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asavar:

Technically speaking, he would have no idea what a Senzu Bean is, so he wouldn't no how important it is to stop them from eating it. They also only have the one, and since there is nothing saying they are not in-character (outside of Vegeta and Goku working together perfectly), and we have no reason to believe Zarbon would blitz and try to stop them from eating a... random bean...

He doesn't need to know what a Senzu Bean is... Zarbon isn't the kind of fighter to just sit around and let them take their time (Just look at how he was fighting Vegeta). And this is assuming they would even last that long in the first place, since we know it's not in-character for Goku to use Kaioken ×3 or above unless he's in a pinch.

(Not saying Zarbon does or doesn't win, mind, but there is no reason for him to try and stop them from trying to eat a random bean, especially, if Goku just used up all his energy. That is giving him hyper competence and assuming he has knowledge that, in fact, he would not have. )

Again, it's not about Zarbon having knowledge of the Senzu Bean, it's about him staying off of Goku and Vegeta's back long enough for them to take one out and eat it.

Asavar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: He doesn't need to know what a Senzu Bean is... Zarbon isn't the kind of fighter to just sit around and let them take their time (Just look at how he was fighting Vegeta). And this is assuming they would even last that long in the first place, since we know it's not in-character for Goku to use Kaioken ×3 or above unless he's in a pinch.

But he really does need to know what it is if you intend to make an argument that he would stop them from using it. How long does it take someone to remove something from their belt and put it in their mouth? Now, if we assume that during these few seconds, Zarbon is hitting Vegeta, and what do we get? Goku just used a Senzu Bean.

So, yes, odds are that if Zarbon doesn't just beat them down so bad they can't eat the bean, then odds are, it will be used at some point.

I never said Goku would go Kaioken x3. But they are also used to heal, and if Zarbon is, as you say, beating them down, they are likely to use it to give themselves a second wind in the fight.

Again, it's not about Zarbon having knowledge of the Senzu Bean, it's about him staying off of Goku and Vegeta's back long enough for them to take one out and eat it.

Zarbon has two opponents, unless he has masted the great art of being in two places at once, it wouldn't be hard to have one cover for the other, even it is only for a few seconds, for them to eat the bean. They have used such tactics before (against buu, for example).

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@asavar:

But he really does need to know what it is if you intend to make an argument that he would stop them from using it. How long does it take someone to remove something from their belt and put it in their mouth? Now, if we assume that during these few seconds, Zarbon is hitting Vegeta, and what do we get? Goku just used a Senzu Bean.

No, he really doesn't. All he has to do is keep pressuring them and they won't have a chance to reach into their pocket, take the bean out and eat it. Zarbon heavily outclasses them in just about every category. And yes, if Zarbon focuses on Vegeta, there is no reason Goku wouldn't eat a bean. Though that's assuming Vegeta would last more than a few seconds.

So, yes, odds are that if Zarbon doesn't just beat them down so bad they can't eat the bean, then odds are, it will be used at some point.

And why wouldn't he just beat them down? It's not like he's the jobbing type in the first place.

I never said Goku would go Kaioken x3. But they are also used to heal, and if Zarbon is, as you say, beating them down, they are likely to use it to give themselves a second wind in the fight.

Only Goku has a Senzu Bean here and if he doesn't at least use Kaioken ×3, there is no discussion to be had here.

Asavar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: No, he really doesn't. All he has to do is keep pressuring them and they won't have a chance to reach into their pocket, take the bean out and eat it. Zarbon heavily outclasses them in just about every category. And yes, if Zarbon focuses on Vegeta, there is no reason Goku wouldn't eat a bean. Though that's assuming Vegeta would last more than a few seconds.

You realize how silly that sounds, yes? You are arguing that Zarbon will be on both Vegeta and Goku nearly every moment in the fight to the point where they won't even be able to move their arms two feet.

I seriously doubt Vegeta could last more then a minute (and yes, I would be the first to admit that is very, very, very generous) against Zarbon. Given Zarbon knows Vegeta, it would be likely Vegeta would be the one targeted unless Goku used his Kaioken, in which, he would likely become the larger target (but, as I mentioned before, I am not debating how the fight goes, although, if you are curious, I do believe Zarbon would win, bean eaten or not, as Goku in Kaioken isn't as overwhelmingly strong as he would be against Zarbon as he was against Vegeta, and he can't hold it for long, but again, I am not debating that, I am debating the fact that the odds strongly favor Goku and Vegeta being able to make use of the Senzu Bean rather then naught).

And why wouldn't he just beat them down? It's not like he's the jobbing type in the first place.

Because he would have to kill them or beat them into unconscious near instantly to deny them the use of the Senzu Bean? (Also, you know, if worst comes to worst, it isn't like Goku knows a move to buy time to eat said bean or feed it to Vegeta.... a move that could be used to blind someone with a bright intense light... If only... right?)

Only Goku has a Senzu Bean here and if he doesn't use at least Kaioken ×3, then there is no discussion to be had here.

No, you are again, attempting to put arguments in my mouth that I have not made. I am arguing that, in fact, no matter the reason they are using the Bean, that it is far more likely they will have the opportunity to use the Senzu Bean then naught due to there being two of them.

He was given the Senzu Bean by the OP, but it doesn't say he has to use it just because of Kaioken drain merely that was the reason he was assigned one.

Note: I won't be responding to your next post, not because I don't want to, mind, but I am still new to the site and under 25 post, and I am nearing my five post for the day. I was already hit with the Spamban hammer once, and I really don't want that to happen again.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asavar:

You realize how silly that sounds, yes? You are arguing that Zarbon will be on both Vegeta and Goku nearly every moment in the fight to the point where they won't even be able to move their arms two feet.

Right, because it's not like that hasn't happened in Dragon Ball before... Oh wait, the fight against Raditz rings a bell.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can clearly see, Raditz (a heavy jobber) wasn't even giving them enough time to breathe and the only reason the duo ended up working something out in the end is because Raditz is a cocky fighter who likes to brag, rather than just finish his opponents off. The fact that Goku and Vegeta are using perfect teamwork means that they will be attacking as a team.

I seriously doubt Vegeta could last more then a minute (and yes, I would be the first to admit that is very, very, very generous) against Zarbon. Given Zarbon knows Vegeta, it would be likely Vegeta would be the one targeted unless Goku used his Kaioken, in which, he would likely become the larger target (but, as I mentioned before, I am not debating how the fight goes, although, if you are curious, I do believe Zarbon would win, bean eaten or not, as Goku in Kaioken isn't as overwhelmingly strong as he would be against Zarbon as he was against Vegeta, and he can't hold it for long, but again, I am not debating that, I am debating the fact that the odds strongly favor Goku and Vegeta being able to make use of the Senzu Bean rather then naught).

So let's assume for a moment that they aren't attacking as a team and Zarbon is heavily focused on Vegeta, which I agree would be the likely scenario if that were the case. Goku would have no reason to even eat the bean unless he was worn out to the point where he couldn't fight back and that's no going to happen unless Zarbon is beating on him. Whether or not Goku eats a bean is a non issue, I agree with that. But if he does decide to use Kaioken ×3, Zarbon will focus his attention on him rather than Vegeta. And since Zarbon heavily outclasses Goku, much less a worn out Goku, in speed and power, the chances of him having enough time to stop and pull out a Senzu are slim.

Because he would have to kill them or beat them into unconscious near instantly to deny them the use of the Senzu Bean? (Also, you know, if worst comes to worst, it isn't like Goku knows a move to buy time to eat said bean or feed it to Vegeta.... a move that could be used to blind someone with a bright intense light... If only... right?)

And again, why wouldn't that happen? Especially since Goku without Kaioken only has a power of 8,000... Zarbon could literally one-shot him with a serious blast. If Goku decides to actually use Solar Flare, which is a very desperate move for him, then he has a chance to eat a bean. Though that's assuming he will survive long enough to do so, which, you have yet to show why he would.

No, you are again, attempting to put arguments in my mouth that I have not made. I am arguing that, in fact, no matter the reason they are using the Bean, that it is far more likely they will have the opportunity to use the Senzu Bean then naught due to there being two of them.

...How is that putting arguments in your mouth? Lol

I'm saying that if Goku doesn't use Kaioken ×3 he's not going to last long enough to use a Senzu bean, since the difference in power is so massive, Zarbon could one-shot him.

He was given the Senzu Bean by the OP, but it doesn't say he has to use it just because of Kaioken drain merely that was the reason he was assigned one.

Now you're putting arguments in my mouth, it seems... I'm not saying that Goku can't use the bean unless he uses Kaioken first.

Note: I won't be responding to your next post, not because I don't want to, mind, but I am still new to the site and under 25 post, and I am nearing my five post for the day. I was already hit with the Spamban hammer once, and I reallydon't want that to happen again.

I see. Well that understandable, I guess. Lol

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol zarbon isn't winning this.

zill0678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By zill0678

zarbon should take this. zarbon was making a zenkai boosted vegeta go all out and then crushed him in his trasformed state. since this is still saiyan saga vegeta zarbon should 2 or 3 shot him to make him not want to get up and goku cant possible hope to kill zarbon with an attack that didnt kill vegeta.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zarbon.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@omri:

Zarbon is superior to saiyan saga vegeta. He is also not a saiyan, so, he'll kill goku before he tries KK x3, and then will easily kill vegeta.

Even if goku manages to go KK x3, the drain is severe, and he'll need the senzu just to maintain the level. After hitting vegeta 3-4 times, goku's PL dropped from 23-24000 to 18000 in KK x3. Since vegeta was completely unharmed, it is safe to say about zarbon too. Zarbon will be able to survive.

A powerful ki blast from zarbon will cripple vegeta, who will get mad & use galick gun, which zarbon can dodge.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku kkx3 can hang with zarbon. Also, considering the fight is on Namek, and characters aren't bloodlusted, the team should really take this. I see Goku starting out with kkx2 and him and vegeta losing like goku and piccolo did against raditz. Then Goku realizes he needs to go kkx3, and its a pretty even fight at this point. There's some big thing that happens and Goku goes kkx4 and severely damages Zarbon. He pops a senzu bean, gets a small zenkai, and can go kkx3 putting him at a much higher PL than zarbon. The match should be over at this point.

If for some reason things go to shit, the spirit bomb will murder Zarbon. The fight is on Namek, and Goku got enough power to damage 50% Final Form Frieza with the power he got from Namek and the surrounding areas. Zarbon would evaporate from that kind of power, worse than Cell vs Gohan kamehameha.

And don't even try and act like an OOC Zarbon could take Goku completely out before he charged it enough to kill a measly 23,000 PL, let alone an in character Zarbon, considering vegeta is there. We saw how long Vegeta lasted against a much stronger kid Buu, and how long he managed to go against FF Frieza. He can certainly give Goku enough time to charge it 1/100 of the power as he did against frieza.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy: can't see goku getting the time need for the spirit bomb in this fight and consider the fact it can be dodge like vegeta did as for the rest I agreed only if vegeta can keep up fighting long enough for goku to do the KK a couple of time like you said cuz if vegeta took it and stay up it will take more then 1 2 or 3 times until zarbon is down and tha fact is goku need time beetwin each KK place the sayins in a very hard fight cuz zarbon ain't stupid once goku attacks with KK and eat a bean to do another zarbon will know to take him out fast after he power down so this is on vegeta to help goku as much as he need to give him that time. to some it up if working together like op said team wins.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omri:

I disagree with this. The fighters are not out of character or bloodlusted. If Goku managed to charge it against Frieza, he should have more than enough time against Zarbon who is in character. You have to keep in mind the power of the spirit bomb doesn't come from Goku, it comes from his surroundings. Those surrounding gave him enough injury to legitimately injure a 50% Final form friza, with a PL over 100 million. He would only have to charge it for a fraction of the time to take out measly Zarbon, and considering Zarbon will be weakened from earlier in the battle, and have to deal with Vegeta, Goku should be able to do this quite easily.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy:

I disagree with this. The fighters are not out of character or bloodlusted. If Goku managed to charge it against Frieza, he should have more than enough time against Zarbon who is in character.

Goku only managed to charge it against Frieza because Frieza was toying with him, which isn't in-character for Zarbon to do as we have already seen during his fights with Vegeta. Not to mention that Frieza couldn't sense ki at the time and didn't even have a scouter. I'm sure Zarbon would find it strange to see Goku gathering so much energy.

You have to keep in mind the power of the spirit bomb doesn't come from Goku, it comes from his surroundings. Those surrounding gave him enough injury to legitimately injure a 50% Final form friza, with a PL over 100 million. He would only have to charge it for a fraction of the time to take out measly Zarbon, and considering Zarbon will be weakened from earlier in the battle, and have to deal with Vegeta, Goku should be able to do this quite easily.

This is assuming:

1. Goku lasts long enough to use a Spirit Bomb.
  2. Zarbon doesn't interfere whIle Goku is gathering energy.
  3. Goku actually manages to hit Zarbon.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin:

Zarbon certainly toyed with Vegeta. How long did it take him to bust out his transformation? Any time he spent not transformed was time he spent not trying to kill Vegeta, and even then, he didn't even check to make sure Vegeta was dead. The fact that Vegeta is still alive to this day (whatever that means) when a bloodlusted Zarbon could of killed him easily means that in-character, Zarbon is NOT BLOODLUSTED. Considering Goku would need less than a tenth of time he'd need against frieza, and that after fighting kkx3/4 Goku who gets a senzu he's not going to be that much more powerful than Vegeta, Goku should have more than enough time.

omri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy: it took abute 10 or 20 seconds to charge it against vegeta but yah that one he will have the time against zarbon as for the frieza spirit bomb he only manage to do that cuz frieza allow it and kept play around with him and zarbon ain't like frieza even if not bloodlust he not going to let goku have that much time he will take him out. Now you must consider the fact goku his in character and he don't use the spirit bomb ever unless he can't find any other way and his openent is vastly mure powerful then him like grat ape vegeta or 50% frieza or kid buu (goku lost his stamina at that point) or even omaga shenron so goku will fight first with evrything his got until his finale punch befor doing a spirit bomb cuz zarbon is not vastly superior at all and he have vegeta to back and his love of fighting stronger openents won't let him. only if stakes are rely really huge and goku openent his vastly superior just then he will use it other wise his sayin prid won't let him

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emeraldeazy:

Zarbon certainly toyed with Vegeta. How long did it take him to bust out his transformation?

...No he didn't. He was fighting Vegeta as hard as he could and only decided to transform when he knew there was no other option. He also doesn't like using that form because of it's appearance. Frieza was chatting with Goku and punching him nonchalantly.

Any time he spent not transformed was time he spent not trying to kill Vegeta, and even then, he didn't even check to make sure Vegeta was dead.

That makes no sense. He was clearly trying his hardest to kill Vegeta while in base form. Not wanting to get wet =/= toying with Vegeta.

The fact that Vegeta is still alive to this day (whatever that means) when a bloodlusted Zarbon could of killed him easily means that in-character, Zarbon is NOT BLOODLUSTED.

Sigh, people love to toss around terms lime "bloodlusted" without even knowing the meaning. There is a huge difference between making a careless mistake, and holding back.

Considering Goku would need less than a tenth of time he'd need against frieza, and that after fighting kkx3/4 Goku who gets a senzu he's not going to be that much more powerful than Vegeta, Goku should have more than enough time.

And what makes you think Goku, who only has a PL of 8,000 would even survive a serious ki blast from Zarbon? Goku won't be able to gather energy against an in-character Zarbon, because an in-character Zarbon isn't going to sit around and let him have the time. Vegeta won't provide much resistance either.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kkx3 goku would be fine against zarbon. Goku'd get tired for sure, but one good blast at kkx4 is going to do a ton of damage to zarbon. Even without the senzu bean, with KK and spirit bomb I still see it being a 5/10 match. Zarbon having to go up against kkx3 Goku, with a KKx4 thrown in there probably, then Goku getting completely healed and possibly getting a zenkai, AND having the spirit bomb in the back pocket? I see the team taking 8+/10. Vegeta is a tank. He can get Goku plenty of time to get the spirit bomb to 1/20 power.

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the team can take it.