• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon said:

Well wouldn't gokus kid have godly ki.

yes, since this is goku with godly ki

@gunada said:

A fodder Saiyan would destroy a planet full of kriptonians, it's irrelevant how strong they are compared to the other 2, asgardians would be the best for their godly life force, potential for magic and mystical energies, and unlike kriptonians they don't need to hold their breath in space.

the saiyan-krptonian hybrid is born on earth with a yellow sun not on krpton with a red sun

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
#52 Edited by serpinethegreen (5164 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinero:

Apart from the minute number of powerful Asgardians who actually have those powers, what feats does the average Asgardian actually have? Actually scratch that, what feats does Sif ( the hybrids mother) have, that suggest the child will inherit those powers? Fact of the matter is, the child isn't a descendent of Odin, and is therefore not comparable to a Kriptonian.

#53 Posted by Nite_Nite (2348 posts) - - Show Bio

@asgardianbrony: he already said who the hybrids mother was...Sif. So no to most of what you listed

#54 Posted by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

An average kryptonian physiology under yellow sun seems to be a lot better than average asgardian. And kryptonian powerset with saiyan's constant increase in power level would be crazy.

If we took the iconic duo, thor will benefit far, far more from goku's combat speed and training to use it than superman, who already uses speed to some extent..

I think saiyan-amazon would have the fastest combat speed followed by saiyan-krptonian and then saiyan-asgardian

Avatar image for deranged_midget
#55 Posted by Deranged Midget (18346 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an interesting concept because I'm assuming that you base the Amazon/Asgardians off of Wonder Woman/Thor. When in reality, both characters are the peak of their races, not the norm. An average Amazon and an average Asgardian are relatively powerful, but pale hilariously in comparison to an average Kryptonian who only continue to become more powerful with prolonged solar exposure.

The Kryptonian/Saiyan hybrid would be the winner.

#56 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (31807 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm said:
@princearagorn1 said:

An average kryptonian physiology under yellow sun seems to be a lot better than average asgardian. And kryptonian powerset with saiyan's constant increase in power level would be crazy.

If we took the iconic duo, thor will benefit far, far more from goku's combat speed and training to use it than superman, who already uses speed to some extent..

I think saiyan-amazon would have the fastest combat speed followed by saiyan-krptonian and then saiyan-asgardian

I'd change the order - kryptonians have better speed physiologically, they just don't have the skills or mindset to make it their defining characteristic in a fight.

#57 Posted by decaf_wizard (16933 posts) - - Show Bio

@acrokat said:

A Saiyan-Kryptonian would be a nightmare.... They would easily one shot everyone under a yellow sun.

#58 Posted by ComicFanOnly (220 posts) - - Show Bio

A young Kryptonian would bully here. But depending on the training the asguardian gets and practice i think the older they get he will surpass his kryptonian counterpart.

#59 Edited by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

@nite_nite said:

@asgardianbrony: he already said who the hybrids mother was...Sif. So no to most of what you listed

@asgardianbrony Should have made the mother amora lol, other than odin wife I dont know if there are any other stronger asgardians females. There is Hela but she is evil.

#60 Posted by Dernman (25974 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm said:
@princearagorn1 said:

I'd change the order - kryptonians have better speed physiologically, they just don't have the skills or mindset to make it their defining characteristic in a fight.

Well that really depends on the Kryptonian. They'd be just like humans some are fighters some are not I'm sure you would find warriors in the military guild..

Besides they're be paired with a Saiyan so even if the parent did lack that it's doubtful their offspring would lack that.

#61 Posted by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@houseshm said:
@princearagorn1 said:

Well that really depends on the Kryptonian. They'd be just like humans some are fighters some are not I'm sure you would find warriors in the military guild..

Besides they're be paired with a Saiyan so even if the parent did lack that it's doubtful their offspring would lack that.

The Saiyan-Kryptonian hybrid mother is Kara Zor-L, should have included that in OP

#62 Edited by GokuSSB (288 posts) - - Show Bio

lol whats with those people calling the mods for this lol. It is actually a nice thread that doesn't even really need to use characters vs DBZ.

Also I think saiyan kriptonian could win or stalemate asgardian one.

#63 Edited by kyrees (13530 posts) - - Show Bio

it's kinda unfair that one race (kryptonians) is being used here when they instantly get a "passive bonus" option as compared to "potential bonus" options on amazons and asgardians.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
#64 Posted by deactivated-57c3cf21b495e (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Replace the Kryptonian with an Atlantean and it may actually be debatable. As of now, the Sai-Krypt hybrid stomps. Krypts are far stronger on average than Amazons or Asgardians when under a yellow sun.

#65 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Average Kryptonian>>>Average Asgardian>Average Amazon.

Kryptonian hybrid is better

- 55 wins and counting. 3 tournaments.

#67 Posted by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

Average Kryptonian>>>Average Asgardian>Average Amazon.

Kryptonian hybrid is better

- 55 wins and counting. 3 tournaments.

lol where is this from

I got an idea to add flash hybrid :)

#68 Posted by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

Replace the Kryptonian with an Atlantean and it may actually be debatable. As of now, the Sai-Krypt hybrid stomps. Krypts are far stronger on average than Amazons or Asgardians when under a yellow sun.

Woudnt saiyan atlantean hybrid be last?

@kyrees said:

it's kinda unfair that one race (kryptonians) is being used here when they instantly get a "passive bonus" option as compared to "potential bonus" options on amazons and asgardians.

tried to even up the odds now

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
#69 Posted by deactivated-57c3cf21b495e (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm: I honestly don't know, but at least it'd be debatable. As of now, it isn't.

#70 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder why this is still open. It would be completely and impossible to determine a winner here.

#71 Posted by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

saiyan flash hybrid could probably match saiyan krptonian hybrid speed and overpower him

#72 Posted by drew6670 (894 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyan Flash hybrid prob wins

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#73 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31561 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Hulk genes would just turn them into Apes whenever they are angry instead of needing the sun. Powerful, but not practical. Besides, Saiyans already get more powerful when angrier so it won't add any special attributes. Saiyans also can gain power from sunlight, albeit from different ways and I don't feel like the two are compatible.

Asgardian makes the most sense. Godly chi, speed + durability, magic, possible control over a specific concept. Plus they are both war races.

#74 Posted by TheLurker (990 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably the kryptonian

#75 Posted by WF_Mxyzptlk (6794 posts) - - Show Bio

AFAIK, being a speed force conduit is not hereditary. Kryptonian, even with changed conditions.

However, assuming you mean a saiyan with the speed force, that seems like the clear choice.

#76 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

Your average Asgardian isn't anything special, while your average Kryptonian under the power of a yellow sun brings much more to the table.

Kryptonian-Saiyan > rest of the hybrids.

#77 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio

AFAIK, being a speed force conduit is not hereditary. Kryptonian, even with changed conditions.

However, assuming you mean a saiyan with the speed force, that seems like the clear choice.

IIRC, Wally West's children naturally gained a connection to the Speed Force or something like that as babies.

But yeah, generally it's not a hereditary thing.