Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll saitama vs yami (57 votes)

saitama 65%
yami 35%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

i was asked to make this thread soooo, who wins?

• 
Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama blitzes and one shots

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami due to speed and hax

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama accidentally oneshots

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami oneshots.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 Laufnyr  Online

Yami oneshots

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy said:

fr the bc wank is insane

Samsaknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one-shots

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dimension slash ignores durability, and so does Death Thrust. Saitama can oneshot Yami, but he is much slower, and is a brick with no particular resistences. Yami lands a Dimension Slash and kills him.

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol to yami being faster, and even if he is we dont know how fast he travel speed is (i mean he took dozens of minutes to travel to the capital with a broom) and since he never statued anyone in canon he cant blitz here

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 Laufnyr  Online

travel speed has nothing to do with combat speed....

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laufnyr said:

travel speed has nothing to do with combat speed....

ur right, i said something stupid but to lazy to edit it

anyways saitama still statues and one shots

One_of_Two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

even AC is lightspeed, whos farrrrrr below a cadre whos farrrrrr below orochi who is below psykorochi who is below weakened tatsumaki who is WAY below a fresh tatsumaki who is below sealed boros who is WAY below released boros who is WAY below meteoric burst boros who a serious saitama statued

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RomeoBeta

@vex_haid:

Cockroach guy instinctively moves at LS, he cannot consciously do so.

Is there any proof that Cadres are faster than cockroach guy? Such as scans of him being blitzed/statued/outpaced what have you by the cadres, or even a statement of cadre > cockroach guy in speed.

Furthermore, he does not move at lightspeed, he moves before his opponent attacks... It's literally in the scan you sent, "My body dodges- in advance". The only way you could scale characters to LS off of him is if somebody attacked him before he could dodge and that isn't going to be possible as he is already dead.

As well...

LS = RODP < boosted RODP =< Pre ts Asta < Post ts Black Asta < base Dante < 50% Dante < 60 % Dante < 80% Dante < Yami.

you could also argue

2x LS =< base Asta < pre ts Black Asta < post ts Black Asta < base Dante < 50% Dante < 60 % Dante < 80% Dante < Yami.

Yami is most definitely comparable if not faster than Saitama.

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By RomeoBeta

Yami one shots with DS... or DS.

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romeobeta said:

@vex_haid:

Cockroach guy instinctively moves at LS, he cannot consciously do so.

his body does

Is there any proof that Cadres are faster than cockroach guy? Such as scans of him being blitzed/statued/outpaced what have you by the cadres, or even a statement of cadre > cockroach guy in speed.

even genos was able to tag him, the same genos that was struggling against someone who got fodderized by AS and AS got fodderized by a cadre, just the fact that he didn't decide to run away from orochi or gyro gyro (gyro gyro is a cadre) proves that he is slower then them, even without the feats arguing that AC is slower then a cadre is just stupid, like seriously anyone who watches OPM would know that AC is slower then a cadre, also genos (the same one that fought AC) was more surprised by gouketsus speed (who is a cadre) then Awakened coakroach, hell genos was getting statued by sonic and sonic got tagged by 2 people who are fodder to cadres, even if you say "proof that they are fodder to the cadres in speed", well the 2 monsters (forgot there names but i do remember one of theres being gale) got blitzed by a very very casual FF and a bloodlusted FF was getting tagged by a casual PS whos a cadre, and PS is weaker then orochi who is weaker then psykorochi who is weaker then a weakened tatsumaki who is fodder to a healthy tatsumaki who is fodder to sealed boros who is fodder to unsealed boros who is fodder to MB boros who got statued by a serious saitama

Furthermore, he does not move at lightspeed, he moves before his opponent attacks... It's literally in the scan you sent, "My body dodges- in advance". The only way you could scale characters to LS off of him is if somebody attacked him before he could dodge and that isn't going to be possible as he is already dead.

"my body dodges in advance", so his body is lightspeed since his body dodges on its own. still a speed feat

As well...

LS = RODP < boosted RODP =< Pre ts Asta < Post ts Black Asta < base Dante < 50% Dante < 60 % Dante < 80% Dante < Yami.

whats ROPD? and i dont disagree with this, tho you could have made the scaling a bit bigger like

Yami>=100% dante>80% dante>60% dante>50% dante>bersek asta>base dante>post timeskip black asta>base post timeskip asta>rya>pre timeskip black asta>ladros>base asta (rage amp against vetto)>human vetto>base asta=lightspeed

you could also argue

2x LS =< base Asta < pre ts Black Asta < post ts Black Asta < base Dante < 50% Dante < 60 % Dante < 80% Dante < Yami.

^^^

Yami is most definitely comparable if not faster than Saitama.

nope, saitama is still faster then anyone in BC except for maybe licht and julius if you include his time hax

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami since he’s faster and durability is ignored with his moves.

But if Saitama somehow lands a hit then yeah he could win.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yami oneshots. Saitama is a brick and him being much slower here does him no favors.

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama is actually much faster

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RomeoBeta

@vex_haid:

even genos was able to tag him

scan of Genos tagging awakened cockroach? I'm pretty sure he's only been touched twice, and both times he was "weakened". First was by Genos after Genos immobilized cockroach guy, and 2nd by the big boi (orochi was it...?) but cockroach guy had no legs so... dodging would be kinda hard.

"my body dodges in advance", so his body is lightspeed since his body dodges on its own. still a speed feat

no it doesn't... he moves before the attack is "launched" therefore he can dodge the attack. That is equivalent to aim dodging; likely is. He doesn't dodge as it is "launched" or after it is "launched" he moves before.

IconicArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vex_haid said:

@deyyy said:

fr the bc wank is insane

Right 😂

DevinoDevano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama one shots.

DevinoDevano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yami oneshots. Saitama is a brick and him being much slower here does him no favors.

Yami one shotting somebody who hasn't been hurt thus far in the story lmao, even by continental attacks.

Right.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami oneshots

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama accidentally one shots with the pressure of his fistt from a kilometre away.

DevinoDevano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama accidentally one shots with the pressure of his fistt from a kilometre away.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami is faster and can ignore durability, saitama doesn't have the feats to keep up with yami nor does he have to feats to tank any of his attacks it's pretty easy to understand who wins here

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama.

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What blasphemy is this? Saitama literally one shots along with a whole continent Yami is standing on. Saitama has more than enough feats to be faster than Yami.

Saitama scales way above Blast, who is way above Flashy Flash, who is SOL.

What does Yami scales to? He is still below Julius. Still below Dante in speed. And I can't fathom how Yami even comes close to the speed of Saitama. Sure, Yami has FTL reactions, but he is till SOL in travel speed. Saitama is FTL in travel speed (keeping up with Flashy Flash), more in reaction speed, just logic.

And Saitama broke his limiter, I won't get into that because ya all would say wank.

"But Yami has dimensional slash and death thrust that ignores durability...", so does Saitama. He has a punch that ignores Yami's durability, that's serious punch; and unlike Yami who has to come close for dimensional slash, Saitama can serious punch Yami from a continent away.

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitbreaker1 said:

Yami one shotting somebody who hasn't been hurt thus far in the story lmao, even by continental attacks.

Right.

Doesn't matter what he has tanked, yami's dimension slash ignores durability so saitama gets oneshotted

dracoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is pretty easily Multi-Continental. I can't even scale Yami higher than Country lvl.

Unless you consider Yami to be faster than Saitama (which shouldn't be by that much), he can't really hurt him except maybe with DS which Saitama should still be able to tank

Omega737366

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Omega737366  Online

Saitama doesn't even need to hit him lmao the shockwaves of his punches alone would solo

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dracoz: saitama is planetary+, multi continental charecters dont overpower small planet attacks with squirt gun

Pr03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't matter what he has tanked, yami's dimension slash ignores durability so saitama gets oneshotted

Serious punch also ignores Yami's durability...

dracoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy: I'm not saying he wasn't planetary bro. I meant that when he's not even trying, Saitama is still very easily multi continental

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pr03: saitama isn't tagging yami

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By deyyy

@limitbreaker1: he doesnt even need to tag him tho, the air pressure from hes serious punch alone should oneshot since it overpower a surface wiping to planetary attack

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dracoz said:

@deyyy: I'm not saying he wasn't planetary bro. I meant that when he's not even trying, Saitama is still very easily multi continental

oh ok, my bad

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy: OP doesn't specify but assuming in character saitama would let him hit first which would let yami oneshot and even bloodlusted yami is faster so he gets dimension slash off first

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By deyyy

@limitbreaker1: yami has FTL+ reactions due to hes ki sensing that gives him precognition he should be in the FTL ranges combat speed, but combat speed i doubt hes as fast as hes reaction speed thats why he was getting blitz by dante while he was not even using hes 100% form, imo i think they sould have comparable speed and if yami is going with hes strongest attack of the bat so why can saitama just consecutive serious punch him out of existence, i can give u more info on how he has comparable speed to yami if u want ofc

LimitBreaker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy: yea show me some speed scaling for saitama

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

first i want to start by scalling him massively above FF who has feats and statements that put him in the LS-FTL ranges (but i put him in LS speeds due to feats and calc,

here is saitama casually stoping ff fastest attack lightspeed slash which in the manga its name is change to flashy slash (i can post manga feats if u want ofc) and saitama also dodge several attacks from flashy flash when he sneak attack him i can post the feat if u want

and in the geryganshoop fight (boros henchman) saitama was casually blocking near light speed= sub lightspeed attacks
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Saitama_playing_with_stones 4.35c FTL

and im gonna start scalling meteoric burst boros is FTL he was the only one able to out speed saitama tought (reaction time) process and actually hit him i can post the scan if u want of him suprising saitama with hes speed thing not even LS charecters like FF cant evcen dream of, and again in the ONE (webcomic) garou literally clowns flashy who moves at the speed of light and the same garou who was outspeeding flashy was literally stomped by saitama like nothing (sadly) and saitama also scales massivaly above the latest manga feat that has calcs that put it at FTL speeds

and by saying all this yami doesnt have the combat speed adavantage here hes reaction speed is probably higher but with saitama serious punches having continental to multi continetal ranges i doubt that he would be able to survive it, consecutive serious punches or only one serious punch shoud do the job and the air pressure of the attack should oneshot

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GeenKracht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GeenKracht

Saitama uses serious punch and Yami gets erased from existence. Inb4 dimensional slash can one shot Grand Priest, Living Tribunal, Rimuru because it ignores durability wank.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy:

Yami reaction and combat speed are the same there's nothing suggesting that his combat speed is anything different from reaction speed

Also I wanna address your other post especially the part where you said that dante was blitzing yami, dante was never blitzing yami you really just made that up

deyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:

@deyyy:

Yami reaction and combat speed are the same there's nothing suggesting that his combat speed is anything different from reaction speed

ki sensing its what makes yami be able to react and keep up with ppl and attacks faster then himself, ki sensing literally gives him precog, so hes reaction speed is obviously above hes normal combat speed

Also I wanna address your other post especially the part where you said that dante was blitzing yami, dante was never blitzing yami you really just made that up

not necessarly blitzing but 80% Dante attacks was out speeding him and he couldnt react/keep up with them to a certain extent

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@romeobeta said:

@vex_haid:

even genos was able to tag him

scan of Genos tagging awakened cockroach? I'm pretty sure he's only been touched twice, and both times he was "weakened". First was by Genos after Genos immobilized cockroach guy, and 2nd by the big boi (orochi was it...?) but cockroach guy had no legs so... dodging would be kinda hard.

well i was wrong, he wasn't able to tag him but his eyes were able to keep up with him

1:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRZxyQcSdQY

you can see that his eyes were close to keeping up to him so genos in this form should be close to light speed so rel+ (if thats the closest u can get to lightspeed?) and genos was still getting statued by a playful sonic making a playful sonic FTL since he was statuing someone who is close to lightspeed, making a serious sonic FTL+, the same serious sonic that was getting tagged by a playful gale wind and hellfire flame, now there are 2 ways you can scale this speed

1. when gale wind and hellfire flame were are at full power they got blitzed by a playful flashy flash, and flashy flash when he went full speed got statued by an off guard saitama, in fact u can scale him higher since FP Flashy flash got statued by blast and saitama wasn't surprised by blasts speed but he was surprised by MB boros's speed, making MB boros>>>>Blast and a serious saitama statued MB boros

2. gale wind and hellfire flame are fodder to cadres, lets use Fuhrer ugly for example, he is >>>serious hellfire flame and gale wind who while playing around are FTL+, so a casual fuhrer ugly is above FTL+ and a serious fuhrer ugly is even above that... and then fuhrer ugly got a powerup where everyone now calls him vomitted fuhrer ugly, meaning his stats increased, and then he got bltized by homeless emperor, who is weaker then golden sperm, meaning both are on par with AS/Zombieman and other S class heroes, and then platinum sperm blitzed (very casually) blitzed zombieman and AS, the same PS that was getting tagged by FF, the same FF who at full speed got statued by saitama and blast

so yeah saitama is faster, and if you wanna include platinum sperms multipliers then he is trillions of times faster then light since he has 10T times more sperms then GS, since Golden sperm only had like 40T while platinum sperm has around 50T, if you stack them all up then PS is trillions of times above GS making him MFTL+ (trillions of times FTL), but i wont use that scaling since it would just cause a huge flame war

no it doesn't... he moves before the attack is "launched" therefore he can dodge the attack. That is equivalent to aim dodging; likely is. He doesn't dodge as it is "launched" or after it is "launched" he moves before.

hes still moving at lightspeed

Vex_Haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deyyy said:
@lichgod3 said:

@deyyy:

ki sensing its what makes yami be able to react and keep up with ppl and attacks faster then himself, ki sensing literally gives him precog, so hes reaction speed is obviously above hes normal combat speed

not necessarly blitzing but 80% Dante attacks was out speeding him and he couldnt react/keep up with them to a certain extent

dante was never to fast for yami, dante himeslf admitted that yami is superior to him

yami>=100% dante>80% dante

saitama still stomps tho

RomeoBeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By RomeoBeta

@vex_haid:

1:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRZxyQcSdQY

you can see that his eyes were close to keeping up to him so genos in this form should be close to light speed so rel+

This is anime only. In the manga, Genos is not looking at awakened cockroach. As well, he is not shown to have that "tracking eye" he has in the anime.

No Caption Provided

Cockroach guy says he can dodge lightspeed attacks based on killing intent. Cockroach guy was not dodging anything as well, Genos was not attacking cockroach guy therefore he would not be moving at lightspeed.

hes still moving at lightspeed

No he does not... he moves before the attack is launched. This is why, when characters dodge attacks due to precog, they do not scale directly to the attacks speed as they would have moved before the attack was launched... just like cockroach guy.