• 134 results
WeDrinkVodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WeDrinkVodka

Can Saitama win with one punch or will Diana slash our One-Punch Man? Bloodlusted and takes place in NYC.

Speed equalized, if needed. New 52 WW btw.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By lettsplay10

which wonder woman?

WeDrinkVodka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diana

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama doesn't have enough neck feats. He gets his head chopped of

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

Avatar image for BappyRonChantin
BappyRonChantin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By BappyRonChantin
TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama should win

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been Done already

Saitama

KalelOfSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sineyaprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sure this has been done before, WW should win.

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LimitlessEdge

Saitama and this has been done.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done

Saitama take this

If you don't think like me, pls show me n52 Wonder Woman moving with black hole gravity like it is nothing or reflect a planet busting attack with her own attack (i know you think this is surface buster but in th Japanese version it is planet busting according to other viner, I don't remember who)

Move faster than Saitama during combat (he actually walk back while boros chased him)

I really want to see it btw I didn't read much DC and I might be wrong about her full power

OnePunch_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: Saitama didn't survive black hole gravity. If I remember correctly, there were alot of properties not there to suggest that it was the force of a black hole.

And Saitama walking back doesn't mean he has fast combat speed. By your own words he was walking back.

And I don't know much about Diana myself, but I'm sure she survived hits/blasts ranging higher than what is shown in OPM.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

been done ww wins

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Love

Saitama.

He's feats so far have been amazing, and he hasn't been trying.

Boro's even said Saitama was lying when he said it was a tough fight.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre 52 stomps. New 52 wins or stalemates

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Amendment50

Wonder Woman.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ryokuma100: he was walking back in high supersonic speed, and I think this is considered that this was a black hole and Saitama moved there freely, his arm alone should have weight millions of tons or more

And while fighting boros, he wasn't even trying and boros confirmed that even his "serious punch" wasn't really serious

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WF_Mxyzptlk

@tantani said:

(i know you think this is surface buster but in th Japanese version it is planet busting according to other viner, I don't remember who)

Sounds reliable.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wf_mxyzptlk: as I said

I don't know japanies but I saw other viner who explain that and his comment looked believable

But I don't know for 100%

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Tantani

@wf_mxyzptlk said:
@tantani said:

(i know you think this is surface buster but in th Japanese version it is planet busting according to other viner, I don't remember who)

Sounds reliable.

I re-read the fight and check this

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rickyrck

@tantani: the name of the attack doesn't mean much but in the databook of Boros its Stated that he is in fact a planetbuster

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani said:

@ryokuma100: he was walking back in high supersonic speed, and I think this is considered that this was a black hole and Saitama moved there freely, his arm alone should have weight millions of tons or more

And while fighting boros, he wasn't even trying and boros confirmed that even his "serious punch" wasn't really serious

whoa whoa whoa when did saitama confirm this? when was this even stated ? LOL

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rickyrck said:

@tantani: the name of the attack doesn't mean much but in the databook of Boros its Stated that he is in fact a planetbuster

good enogh, so saitama alredy shown FTL jump and above planet busting punch and this his him while he isn't even trying

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

I like how the people saying this has been done before are giving different results.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

Saitama said it was a hard fight, Boro's said he was lying and was never in any trouble nor did he try his hardest.

No Caption Provided

^ It was also confirmed that Saitama plays with people it's not even really fighting. If Sataima wanted Boros dead he would have died on the first attack, he likes to test people he wants to have fun becasue he's never matched.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Tantani

@iusemycajonas said:
@tantani said:

what did saitama confirme?

boros stated this right befor dying "you lie. you had strenth to spare. I never stood a chance. it wasn't even a battle. so much for prophecies. SAITAMA...."

it seems that saitama told boros it was a hard fight out of respect for him and not anything eles

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: its not FTL it took him a few seconds but its relativistic for sure, also i dont really know if thats a strenght feat or speed one but if we take it as strenght he has no speed feats almost...

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@tantani said:

boros stated this right befor dying "you lie. you had strenth to spare. I never stood a chance. it wasn't even a battle. so much for prophecies. SAITAMA...."

it seems that saitama told boros it was a hard fight out of respect for him and not anything eles

No I understand that but nothing really suggests that Saitama was lying about the punch being serious. Especially when he was talking to himself while he said it.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tantani

@rickyrck said:

@tantani: its not FTL it took him a few seconds but its relativistic for sure, also i dont really know if thats a strenght feat or speed one but if we take it as strenght he has no speed feats almost...

the jump from the moon was FTL if you look on the anime (which is 99.9% like the manga)

saitama have great speed feats from the fights with speed o' sound sonic (which is acually above the speed of sound so lol), his fight with genos (his after image), and his fight with boros as he didn't even run to avoid boros high hypersonic combat speed

@iusemycajonas said:
@tantani said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@tantani said:

No I understand that but nothing really suggests that Saitama was lying about the punch being serious. Especially when he was talking to himself while he said it.

what made you think he was talking to himself?? he said it after he discovered that boros is still alive

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@tantani said:
@rickyrck said:

the jump from the moon was FTL if you look on the anime (which is 99.9% like the manga)

saitama have great speed feats from the fights with speed o' sound sonic (which is acually above the speed of sound so lol), his fight with genos (his after image), and his fight with boros as he didn't even run to avoid boros high hypersonic combat speed

@iusemycajonas said:
@tantani said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@tantani said:

what made you think he was talking to himself?? he said it after he discovered that boros is still alive

I'm talking about when he whispered to himself, "Well I guess I'll use my final move too."

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lhynn

Yes, some chick with a laso can beat a dude that punches meteorites with absolutely no effort whatsoever.

Love

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

( I COULD BE WRONG)

I think the 'serious' punch was added to the remake of the manga and the Anime, I don't think it's in the original ONE.

Biggest_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hate to say it but Saitama, Wonder Woman is outmatched in every way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman who can fly and Use lasso.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afb23ee0b488
deactivated-5afb23ee0b488

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman should win.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama.

nonokranendonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@tantani said:

Everything suggests he was....

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Interesting.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani said:
@rickyrck said:

@iusemycajonas said:
@tantani said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@tantani said:

I'm talking about when he whispered to himself, "Well I guess I'll use my final move too."

well.... he acually used the serious punch befor (in his fight with genous) but than it was much weaker (and he didn't hit genous or really need to use it....)

I bellive he called it final move because this his killing move as no-one can survive it, I think that because during his fight with genous we saw the word "deth" while Saitama attacked, but he controll the power he used while using this attack. while fighting genous it was above mountain busting, while fighting boros it was above planet busting

saitama wasn't tired at all after this fight, he is capable of much more

Overwarrior2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What feats are allowed? If webcomic feats allowed Saitama rofl stomps. He has MTFL feats in that. And one shooted Garou who has durability feats way beyond WW.

Lhynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hes not that fast.

No Caption Provided

Or that strong

No Caption Provided

What could he possibly to against a chick with a rope.

Kudlak-Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kudlak-Sin

WW

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers