User Lists: 0

#252  Edited By azrael1973

@themonkeyking1 said:
@houseshm said:
@themonkeyking1 said:
@houseshm said:

By feats vegeta wins

by fanboys and wanking saitama

how is people wanking just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's wanking has saitama ever been hurt in the series

is there any reason to think his durability isn't infinite,no since he never got hurt

what about his strength,he always beats his opponent with one punch,there really is no reason to think his strength isn't infinite

lol

looks like he hurt here so yeah he just faced weak opponents so far and still gets hurt lol

bleeding from weak attacks :)

No Caption Provided

lol that was in his dream

@azrael1973 this guy is trying to lowball can you show him how this wouldn't hurt saitama

He is making a fool of himself when he is quoting the dream sequence.

http://onepunchman.wikia.com/wiki/Subterranean_King

Saitama has a dream where he is attacked by the Subterranean People, and after a hard battle where he defeats them the Subterranean King shows up. Right before they start to fight, Saitama's dream ends. When the Subterranean King does show up, he is defeated instantly.[3]

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#254  Edited By zzagirl

All I see is NLF and split durability last time i checked Ki and ki blasts carried mass thats why they can destroy objects and enhance stats....The amount of Saitama wank is out of control all over the internet unless saitama shows feats to contend with said character he can't win this is how it works.The show would not be fun if every episode the planet was destroyed by a single punch.

As for this battle Vegeta kicks his butt wait for "FEATS" Im sure Saitama will get stronger in the future just don't jump the gun. :) (Please no beerus or seiya vs saitama don't want to hurt my eyes.)

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255  Edited By nilok

@houseshm said:

clearly afraid of vegeta

vegeta wins

No Caption Provided

I don't see defined cheek bones or temple definition on Saitama. He is clearly just impressed how Vegeta has his widow's peak shaped in a perfect V.

This is Saitama afraid (of losing his C Class Hero license because he hasn't reported his hero work).

No Caption Provided

dbzwnkkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By dbzwnkkiller

@houseshm said:

By feats vegeta wins

Can you show me vegeta's country level punches, i keep asking a lot of dbz fans to show me vegeta or any dbz character's physical punches country level feat, Then they all weasel out and start giving statements from databooks. og good god databooks. Extreme LEL.

If not then db wankers need to stop their wank.

I am still waiting for the country level punches to be shown by dbz self made wankers fans till now.

By feats vegeta totally looses.

Some was being retarded saying that vegeta was shotuing country level punches from goku.

but never showed any video proof that goku had country level punches during saiyan saga. Pfft

Dbz wankers should go to their self made fantasy and need not bring it here.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

veggie

Avatar image for deactivated-625127ebf2404
deactivated-625127ebf2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta

bjc12787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously, I am one of the biggest DBZ fans ever. Grew up watching it. Got all the movies. Read the manga. Watched it many times. Saitamaybe doesn't break a sweat against Sayian saga Vegeta. Boros kicked him to the freaking moon and it didn't even phase him in the slightest. Vegeta gets kicked to the moon he is dead or damn right near dead. DB supers Vegeta might have a shot. Haven't even see Saitama pushed seriously except for in a dream. Saitama wins easily. This is spite if you ask me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e497e3f11e30
deactivated-5e497e3f11e30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta Wins.

animebattles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama hits him once.....

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Totally canon scans of the results of their fight. Completely legit, don't question it.:

Lel, jk. But it's still a nice read :D

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPman

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bjc12787 said:

Seriously, I am one of the biggest DBZ fans ever. Grew up watching it. Got all the movies. Read the manga. Watched it many times. Saitamaybe doesn't break a sweat against Sayian saga Vegeta. Boros kicked him to the freaking moon and it didn't even phase him in the slightest. Vegeta gets kicked to the moon he is dead or damn right near dead. DB supers Vegeta might have a shot. Haven't even see Saitama pushed seriously except for in a dream. Saitama wins easily. This is spite if you ask me.

exactly

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268  Edited By alextheboss

@zzagirl said:
@unspokenkiz said:

All I see is NLF and split durability last time i checked Ki and ki blasts carried mass thats why they can destroy objects and enhance stats....The amount of Saitama wank is out of control all over the internet unless saitama shows feats to contend with said character he can't win this is how it works.The show would not be fun if every episode the planet was destroyed by a single punch.

As for this battle Vegeta kicks his butt wait for "FEATS" Im sure Saitama will get stronger in the future just don't jump the gun. :) (Please no beerus or seiya vs saitama don't want to hurt my eyes.)

Saitama's feats are way better than anything Vegeta has shown...

Dragon ball characters have been proven to be much slower than light in the saiyan saga. Vegeta crapped his pants when Goku used IT to get master Roshi's Glasses in a couple seconds. The speed of light can go around the Earth seven times in 1 second. That was post Namek Saga Vegeta. Saitama was kicked to the moon at near light speed. The only speed feat that matches Saitama's is ssj Gotenks flying around the Earth multiple times really quick.

In terms of physical strength feats, only a couple feats from the Buu saga match Saitama's.

Vegeta's only shot at winning from any saga until dragon ball super is with ki blasts and saiyan saga Vegeta is arguable not even planet level yet so he won't be winning this.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

By feats vegeta wins

Can you show me vegeta's country level punches, i keep asking a lot of dbz fans to show me vegeta or any dbz character's physical punches country level feat, Then they all weasel out and start giving statements from databooks. og good god databooks. Extreme LEL.

If not then db wankers need to stop their wank.

I am still waiting for the country level punches to be shown by dbz self made wankers fans till now.

By feats vegeta totally looses.

Some was being retarded saying that vegeta was shotuing country level punches from goku.

but never showed any video proof that goku had country level punches during saiyan saga. Pfft

Dbz wankers should go to their self made fantasy and need not bring it here.

another person that gets it, lol.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl said:
@unspokenkiz said:

Dragon ball characters have been proven to be much slower than light in the saiyan saga. Vegeta crapped his pants when Goku used IT to get master Roshi's Glasses in a couple seconds. The speed of light can go around the Earth seven times in 1 second. That was post Namek Saga Vegeta. Saitama was kicked to the moon at near light speed. The only speed feat that matches Saitama's is ssj Gotenks flying around the Earth multiple times really quick.

In terms of physical strength feats, only a couple feats from the Buu saga match Saitama's.

Vegeta's only shot at winning from any saga until dragon ball super is with ki blasts and saiyan saga Vegeta is arguable not even planet level yet so he won't be winning this.

So when has Saitama shown telekinetic moon busting capabilities? Or harmed someone who could tank moon busting attacks with an expressionless face?

Dragon ball characters have been proven to be much slower than light in the saiyan saga. Vegeta crapped his pants when Goku used IT to get master Roshi's Glasses in a couple seconds.

You're bringing up Saiyan Saga, yet using the Android Saga as your evidence? Are we going to ignore Freeza's Flash of Light [Death Beam], Vegeta and Goku reacting to them, or Goku racing from one end of the planet to the other in an instant?

The only speed feat that matches Saitama's is ssj Gotenks flying around the Earth multiple times really quick.

Or Goku racing from one end of the planet to the other in an instant? Or everyone that casually reacted to Freeza's Deathbeams? Also, why are you arguing travel speed? It doesn't matter in a fight.

Explain how damaging Saiyan Saga Vegeta, whose durability was greater than Raditz upon introduction, not above Saitama.

Classic Comicvine.

Nothing suggests Vegeta was lying or boasting about destroying the planet, and the author clearly was not suggesting his character was yelling out a hyperbole. The only argumentation as to whether or not Vegeta could planet bust is on CV, which isn't surprising.

Side note, why did you even quote-response me after an entire 6 months? No point in doing so.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By alextheboss

@zzagirl:

So when has Saitama shown telekinetic moon busting capabilities?

Well someone who used telekinetics that creates gravity levels of black holes didn't even phase Saitama...

Saitama doesn't even have telekinetics so I don't see your point.

You're bringing up Saiyan Saga, yet using the Android Saga as your evidence?

They are much stronger and faster during the androids saga...

If you want to use saiyan saga you can measure how long it took Goku to go across snake way. Screwattack did it and it wasn't even close to lightspeed.

Are we going to ignore Freeza's Flash of Light [Death Beam], Vegeta and Goku reacting to them,

The only lightspeed attack is solar flare and Frieza couldn't react to it.

Goku racing from one end of the planet to the other in an instant?

Or Goku racing from one end of the planet to the other in an instant?

Goku said they were close by. You bring this up twice and you don't even bother to actually fact check yourself.

No Caption Provided

Explain how damaging Saiyan Saga Vegeta, whose durability was greater than Raditz upon introduction, not above Saitama.

Saitama has litterally never been injured while a stronger version of Vegeta was almost killed by this.

No Caption Provided

Nothing suggests Vegeta was lying or boasting about destroying the planet, and the author clearly was not suggesting his character was yelling out a hyperbole. The only argumentation as to whether or not Vegeta could planet bust is on CV, which isn't surprising.

I made a whole thread on why Vegeta very well might not be a planet buster. There is actually more evidence for him not being a planet buster than being one.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/dragon-ball-universe-1775304/is-saiyan-saga-vegeta-a-planet-buster-1786774/

CubeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama in a decent fight.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta. It's a stomp with planet busting statement intact.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta can just destroy the planet, right? Has Saitama shown any planet busting feats? I've read the webcomic and the only thing close to it was Boros's last attack

At this state, "cough "even Superman can beat both" cough"

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

SuperSaqer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Vegeta is planet level. Current Saitama is multi-continential level. Vegeta absolutely stomps him.

bjc12787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There still people defending Vegeta? Come on. Like I stated. I'll fanboyishly pick DBZ over anything but vegeta cannot defeat Saitama. I'm well versed in the manga/show. I know all of Vegeta feats. Sayian saga Vegeta would be smacked away after rambling on about pride. Saitama hits him with the blah blah blah. Consecutive normal punches badly damages if not KOs him. One serious series move evaporates him. Seriously, he was kicked to the moon AND within SECONDS jumps back to Earth without a scratch on him or any power spent. Saitama could stand there and tank everything Vegeta threw at him and wait for Vegeta to run out of Ki. Spite thread man. How can you all not see this? Do you not watch/read one punch man????

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bjc12787: lol consecutive normal punches ain't doing shit when the serious series caps out at crust level (until he shows anything greater) saitama winds up like that saibaman son. he has no answer for that.

bjc12787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah. He nonchalantly jumped from the moon to Earth and Seconds. Withstood a kick to said moon and punched away a blast strong enough to "wipe out" mankind. All the while not trying at all. Vegeta gets wrecked. He's not jumping from the moon to earth in seconds.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bjc12787: well yeah the moon no longer exists in his verse, characters far weaker than him kept turning it to powder lol saitama gets rekt

bjc12787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So the feat of him jumping from the moon back to earth after getting kicked with enough force there unscathed in seconds. Trumps any speed or durability feat Sayian saga Vegeta showed. Vegeta might be able to take the blow but it would damage himy severely. Saitama can't fly. Vegeta can and he couldn't fly to the moon in seconds even if it was there.

Saiyan77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Android Saga SSJ Vegeta possibly > Saitama > Namek Saga Vegeta who a lot stronger than his Saiyan Saga

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Vegeta wins. But it is pretty close. Once Saitama gets more feats I could seem him winning.

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By songoku32

@bjc12787: Piccolo's blast reached the moon faster than that and Raditz both tanked and dodged said blasts. There's your superior speed and dura feats all in one, and they're from someone that's = Saibamen. Saibamen get fodderized with TK alone. Saitama dies horribly.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta has an advantage due to flight and ki blasts.

bjc12787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've used that piccolo feat many times. I agree with the power but the speed is inconsistent. Roshi did the same. Could he stand up to Vegeta or raditz or a saibaman? No. Roshi and Killin also fought, did rock paper scissors, and taunted in the blink of an eye. Vegeta never showed that speed. It is impied. Saitama has tanked attacks that would injure Vegeta. Saitama has not been I injured. Saitama could punch away the Galick Gun and the wave would destroy Vegeta. Where Vegeta can spend his energy to tire out. Saitama hasn't and in the ONE version he is fighting enemy's far beyond Sayian saga PLs. I know every feat. I also see Saitama shrug off atracks that would injure EoS DBZ characterso. Sayian saga Vegeta stands no chance. For saitama is a character that is made to have endless power. Until it his pushed. Boros has shown better feats then Saiyan Saga anybody. A ki blast is different then a straight up kick to the moon and they can't fly as fast as their kids blasts. Saitama jump to earth in seconds is leagues beyond Vegeta.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well someone who used telekinetics that creates gravity levels of black holes didn't even phase Saitama...

Except said telekinetic user was clearly boasting since we both the ship and the nearby crew members were safe and intact.

Saitama doesn't even have telekinetics so I don't see your point.

My point is there is nothing stopping someone like Saiyan Saga Vegeta from pointing at Vegeta and destroying him from the inside out since he's never displayed any durability against such a high level telekinetic attack thus far.

If you want to use saiyan saga you can measure how long it took Goku to go across snake way. Screwattack did it and it wasn't even close to lightspeed.

Travel speed doesn't matter in combat.

The only lightspeed attack is solar flare and Frieza couldn't react to it.

More so because Freeza didn't even know what the attack even was, exactly. Elaborate on why the Death Beam wouldn't be lightspeed.

Goku said they were close by. You bring this up twice and you don't even bother to actually fact check yourself.

No Caption Provided

Did you really forget this scan exists?

Saitama has litterally never been injured while a stronger version of Vegeta was almost killed by this.

This is where the argument comes to a halt because of the obvious NLF. Saitama hasn't shown any feats that would put him anywhere close to Vegeta, much less Saiyan Saga Goku and Piccolo.

I made a whole thread on why Vegeta very well might not be a planet buster. There is actually more evidence for him not being a planet buster than being one.

Micah and SlimJ's posts were remotely the only correct and interesting posts in that entire thread. Also, considering this scan was posted:

No Caption Provided

There's no actual reason this debate should continue. The scan above comes from the Daizenshuu as well, vol. 2. Nothing contradicts Vegeta's statement, so why did you go through the trouble of making a thread with nonsensical information flying around and being force-fed to the other users who can research for themselves?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289  Edited By alextheboss

@zzagirl:

Except said telekinetic user was clearly boasting since we both the ship and the nearby crew members were safe and intact.

I could agree with that, however that's what is stated so it should be taken into consideration. Also the gravity made Saitama dent the ship by a large amount. It was most likely over 100x gravity which is more than Vegeta could handle at that point.

My point is there is nothing stopping someone like Saiyan Saga Vegeta from pointing at Vegeta and destroying him from the inside out since he's never displayed any durability against such a high level telekinetic attack thus far.

There is no proof that telekinetic attack Vegeta used was Stronger than Boros' minion.

Travel speed doesn't matter in combat.

There combat speed is unquantifiable. If you use quantifiable speed feats, then Saitama is faster than saiyan saga Vegeta.

More so because Freeza didn't even know what the attack even was, exactly. Elaborate on why the Death Beam wouldn't be lightspeed.

Cell used the solar flare on people who knew what it was and still got them.

Did you really forget this scan exists?

The manga>>>>>>>>>>>>>some random scan. Goku said they were close by....so they were close by...

This is where the argument comes to a halt because of the obvious NLF. Saitama hasn't shown any feats that would put him anywhere close to Vegeta, much less Saiyan Saga Goku and Piccolo.

The shokcwave of his punch took out a possible planet busting attack...

There's no actual reason this debate should continue. The scan above comes from the Daizenshuu as well, vol. 2. Nothing contradicts Vegeta's statement, so why did you go through the trouble of making a thread with nonsensical information flying around and being force-fed to the other users who can research for themselves?

The daizenshuu isn't canon so that means nothing. And what do you mean nothing contradicts his statements? Did you read the OP? Vegeta said if Goku dodges he might survive. Goku absolutely 100% can't survive the planets' destruction. That is a contradiction no matter how you look at it. As Krillin being scared from planet warping power when he had a power level of over 10,000 is another contradiction, and Goku, who had a power level in the millions, was shocked when Frieza could cut a trench across Namek, even though that's way less impressive than planet busting. Not to mention how multiple characters flat out implied Frieza was the only planet buster so far.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By zzagirl

I could agree with that, however that's what is stated so it should be taken into consideration. Also the gravity made Saitama dent the ship by a large amount. It was most likely over 100x gravity which is more than Vegeta could handle at that point.

You have calculations or sources that confirm it's over 100, because that's more than likely not correct either.

There is no proof that telekinetic attack Vegeta used was Stronger than Boros' minion.

Besides on panel confirmation that the Saibamen were all equal to Raditz, who showed he was capable of tanking a small planet busting blast to the face with no sign of fatigue or damage? Don't be absurd.

There combat speed is unquantifiable. If you use quantifiable speed feats, then Saitama is faster than saiyan saga Vegeta.

It is, by Comicvine standards of course. Saitama has no reaction or combat speed feats that would put him anywhere near Vegeta either, how much lowballing can you possibly make in one post?

Cell used the solar flare on people who knew what it was and still got them.

Elementary. They were unaware that Cell could actually use the Solar Flare (because that specific fight is where Cell showcased he could use all of their exact same moves, i.e Kamehameha, SBC) which is why they were caught off guard by it.

The manga>>>>>>>>>>>>>some random scan. Goku said they were close by....so they were close by...

Canon scan >>>>>>> fan-translated scan >>>>>>>>> your words. It's as if you're grasping for straws claiming it's some random scan when the scan just clarifies exactly where Goku was located.

The shokcwave of his punch took out a possible planet busting attack...

Multicontinental. Any better feats than this?

Vegeta said if Goku dodges he might survive.

No, he didn't.

Goku absolutely 100% can't survive the planets' destruction.

Because Goku cannot survive in space. He more than likely could have survived the destruction of the planet based on the fact that Vegeta was capable of tanking and surviving a head on Genkai Dama, which was more powerful than Goku's Kamehameha, which he managed to slide right off of. KX3/KX4 Goku has greater durability than Vegeta, thus giving even more reason to believe that Goku more than likely would have survived the destruction of Earth.

That is a contradiction no matter how you look at it.

There is no contradiction, your entire thread's premises was based on the fact that Toriyama didn't clarify and make a concise statement or give an actual explanation (holding the reader's hand like they do in comics) as to how Vegeta would have survived or escaped the planet's destruction, thus making it a contradiction and false statement, by your definition.

As Krillin being scared from planet warping power when he had a power level of over 10,000 is another contradiction, and Goku, who had a power level in the millions, was shocked when Frieza could cut a trench across Namek, even though that's way less impressive than planet busting.

How are those contradictions? Krillin was shocked at how casually Recoome was capable of displaying such power. More so, Vegeta was already incredibly weakened to the point where he couldn't even step out of harm's way, which is why he would have been killed on impact had Recoome actually hit him with the Eraser Gun.

Goku was shocked because of how casually Freeza sliced through the planet with little to no effort. He realized the power gap between him and Freeza was tremendous, that Freeza had basically been toying with him since the beginning of their fight, and that he had no chance of actually winning against Freeza at his current state.

Please post some more scans from that thread of yours so I can correct you because these are ludicrous reasons and have no reason being labeled as contradictions.

Not to mention how multiple characters flat out implied Frieza was the only planet buster so far.

Freeza was the only casual planet buster, which is why they were making such a deal out of him. It's was more than obvious that anyone above Saiyan Saga Vegeta was a planet buster or more, considering the first half of DBZ relied on both powerscaling and powerlevels heavily.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zzagirl:

You have calculations or sources that confirm it's over 100, because that's more than likely not correct either.

Saitama's body was bending the floor in... If you really think 100x the weight of a human could do that you are crazy.

Besides on panel confirmation that the Saibamen were all equal to Raditz, who showed he was capable of tanking a small planet busting blast to the face with no sign of fatigue or damage? Don't be absurd.

Lol at Raditz having small planet level durability. Frieza had trouble picking up a small island sized rock with his telekenesis and Krillin crapped his pants. Krillin was multiple times stronger than Raditz at that point.

It is, by Comicvine standards of course. Saitama has no reaction or combat speed feats that would put him anywhere near Vegeta either, how much lowballing can you possibly make in one post?

Neither of them have quantifiable combat feats. Saitama does however have better travel speed feats that are quantifiable from both parties. Saitama traveled further than Goku did with IT in almost the same amount of time. That distance made a much stronger Vegeta dumbfounded. Your either lowballing Saitama, wanking Vegeta, or both.

Elementary. They were unaware that Cell could actually use the Solar Flare (because that specific fight is where Cell showcased he could use all of their exact same moves, i.e Kamehameha, SBC) which is why they were caught off guard by it.

Nope, Krillin recognized the attack before it hit and by that point he should be above saiyan saga Vegeta.

No Caption Provided

Canon scan >>>>>>> fan-translated scan >>>>>>>>> your words. It's as if you're grasping for straws claiming it's some random scan when the scan just clarifies exactly where Goku was located.

The official translation says near by in the manga.... They say it in the Kai anime too, confirming it. Please do your research. Also scans aren't canon. Their have been many errors in scans and the daizenshuu, the scan you showed is proof of that. You realize those are just made by some random people who were paid to do it and might not even be a fan of the series right?

The Manga=Toriyama's word>>>>>>scans made by a company that Toriyama just approved without even looking at.

Multicontinental. Any better feats than this?

There is no proof whether or not Vegeta's Galic gun is stronger than Boros' attack. They both made claims, but neither of the attacks landed. Calling Vegeta's attack planetary level and not Boros' is hypocritical. That's why I only said Boros' attack was possibly planet level.

No, he didn't.

Yes he did.

In your translation he says
In your translation he says "save yourself".

In my translation he clearly says Goku can save himself.

Because Goku cannot survive in space.

Yes I agree if Goku could survive in space he could survive a planet explosion, but I don't think he would be able to survive a head on planet busting attack.

There is no contradiction, your entire thread's premises was based on the fact that Toriyama didn't clarify and make a concise statement or give an actual explanation (holding the reader's hand like they do in comics) as to how Vegeta would have survived or escaped the planet's destruction, thus making it a contradiction and false statement, by your definition.

Vegeta hadn't even used his Oozaru form yet. He wasn't about to kill himself. And if you actually read the thread you would know both Goku and Frieza made statements clearly hinting Frieza was the only planet buster.

How are those contradictions? Krillin was shocked at how casually Recoome was capable of displaying such power. More so, Vegeta was already incredibly weakened to the point where he couldn't even step out of harm's way, which is why he would have been killed on impact had Recoome actually hit him with the Eraser Gun.

Krillin never said he was shocked on how easily Recoom did it... That's some crazy head canon you just came up with. Recoom charged up that attack too.

No Caption Provided

Goku was shocked because of how casually Freeza sliced through the planet with little to no effort. He realized the power gap between him and Freeza was tremendous, that Freeza had basically been toying with him since the beginning of their fight, and that he had no chance of actually winning against Freeza at his current state.

A planet buster should easily be able to do what Frieza did. If Vegeta really was a planet buster in the saiyan saga, an attack like cutting a trench across a planet should be child's play.

Freeza was the only casual planet buster, which is why they were making such a deal out of him. It's was more than obvious that anyone above Saiyan Saga Vegeta was a planet buster or more, considering the first half of DBZ relied on both powerscaling and powerlevels heavily.

Excepet nobody before Frieza busted a planet, and even in his final form at 50% of his maximum power he didn't even destroy the planet instantly. Yes he was holding back, but Frieza's attack while holding back should still be way above anything saiyan saga Vegeta could muster up.

Even King Cold implied even at full power they can't even destroy large planets in one shot.

No Caption Provided

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By songoku32

Black hole feat is filler anyway lol

songoku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Why you using filler? You do realize King Vegeta would solo OPM if we count filler? lol

Vegeta > King Vegeta

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vegeta

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296  Edited By zzagirl

Saitama's body was bending the floor in... If you really think 100x the weight of a human could do that you are crazy.

I'm asking for sources and calculations, do you have them or not?

Lol at Raditz having small planet level durability. Frieza had trouble picking up a small island sized rock with his telekenesis and Krillin crapped his pants. Krillin was multiple times stronger than Raditz at that point.

That has nothing to do with my statement at all, why are you even bringing up Freeza in this quote? Retype this.

Neither of them have quantifiable combat feats. Saitama does however have better travel speed feats that are quantifiable from both parties.

Travel speed doesn't matter, you keep bringing this up as if they're racing from Point A to Point B. Also, Goku raced from one side of the planet to the other in a short instant, there's no actual way Saitama is faster than Goku.

Saitama traveled further than Goku did with IT in almost the same amount of time. That distance made a much stronger Vegeta dumbfounded. Your either lowballing Saitama, wanking Vegeta, or both.

Or you're just lowballing to the extreme and want me to just nod my head in agreement with your ridiculous claims. It took Saitama more than fifteen seconds to return to the battlefield, possibly even longer if we're counting real time. Goku vanished and returned in just less than several seconds. How you even began to compare these two is just astounding in itself.

Nope, Krillin recognized the attack before it hit and by that point he should be above saiyan saga Vegeta.

Just like Piccolo, Krillin was in shock that Cell was using the same stance and ability as him and Tien, which is the only reason why they did not evade it. You could at least post the scan before the Taiyoken was released as well.

No Caption Provided

The official translation says near by in the manga.... They say it in the Kai anime too, confirming it. Please do your research. Also scans aren't canon. Their have been many errors in scans and the daizenshuu, the scan you showed is proof of that. You realize those are just made by some random people who were paid to do it and might not even be a fan of the series right?

The Manga=Toriyama's word>>>>>>scans made by a company that Toriyama just approved without even looking at.

With the comments you're making, you probably believe the magazines and scans that confirm Cell as a Solar System Buster aren't canon as well either, don't you? I'll bite. Sources that confirm the scan isn't canon?

There is no proof whether or not Vegeta's Galic gun is stronger than Boros' attack. They both made claims, but neither of the attacks landed. Calling Vegeta's attack planetary level and not Boros' is hypocritical. That's why I only said Boros' attack was possibly planet level.

Please stop debating on anything regarding Dragonball. There is no indication that Vegeta was lying or boasting, and even Goku realized that Vegeta wasn't bluffing. Again, you're not only grasping for straws, but reaching for the stars in an attempt to compare Boros to someone like Vegeta. What's even more, you're using the anime as a source, when the manga takes precedence over the anime entirely.

Your scans are coming from Mofo Goku, a person who translates the manga in his free time, while my scans are from Viz, the company that actually did the official translations for the entire manga, themselves. Doesn't matter how many different scans you pull from various sites, if they're not translated by Viz themselves, they're going to be taken with a grain of salt.

Yes I agree if Goku could survive in space he could survive a planet explosion, but I don't think he would be able to survive a head on planet busting attack.

I'm pretty sure he could for the reasons I've already posted above.

Vegeta hadn't even used his Oozaru form yet. He wasn't about to kill himself. And if you actually read the thread you would know both Goku and Frieza made statements clearly hinting Frieza was the only planet buster.

Vegeta was clearly enraged and wasn't thinking logically. Either the entire planet would have been destroyed head on from the impact of his GG, or he would have core busted, which is even harder than planet busting. Pick your poison. I've already read your thread several times before, and like I mentioned, Freeza was the only casual planet buster at that point.

Krillin never said he was shocked on how easily Recoom did it... That's some crazy head canon you just came up with. Recoom charged up that attack too.

A lot of the responses and comments you've made have been either head canon or theoretical, but illogical situations, ironically. And no, he did not charge up the attack. He simply announced the name of the attack before shooting it.

A planet buster should easily be able to do what Frieza did. If Vegeta really was a planet buster in the saiyan saga, an attack like cutting a trench across a planet should be child's play.

It's as if you ignore the word casual. Vegeta charged up his attack before blasting it at Goku in hopes of killing him and the Earth, whereas Freeza showed simply that, if he wanted to, the fight would be over in an instant, because he could casually swipe at the planet and destroy it entirely at any time he pleased. Vegeta's goal was never to destroy the planet, or to display power against Goku showing he could make a large trench through the planet. He simply wanted to erase Goku and just sell the planet.

Excepet nobody before Frieza busted a planet, and even in his final form at 50% of his maximum power he didn't even destroy the planet instantly.

Because there was never a reason to destroy the planet in the first place. More so, he didn't destroy the planet instantly because he was afraid to be caught in the explosion of the planet.

Yes he was holding back, but Frieza's attack while holding back should still be way above anything saiyan saga Vegeta could muster up.

Except Vegeta's GG never even made contact with the planet, and it was shown that Freeza was holding back more than a substantial amount of his power, so what's the point of this statement? Again, Vegeta would have either decimated the planet's core and escaped, died along with the planet itself out of rage, or killed Goku, who would have tanked the entire GG head on.

Even King Cold implied even at full power they can't even destroy large planets in one shot.

No, he didn't. 'At full power' Lol.

You're claiming I make up head canons, it's as if the pot's calling the kettle black. Probably the worst statement you've made in this thread regarding Dragonball thus far, besides your Vegeta/Boros comparison.

Side note, why are you using anime statements for your argument? If that's the case, I should be using anime filler Vegeta, who was capable of surviving in space and one shotting planets with little to no effort.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@songoku32: King Vegeta destroying those planets was an obvious metaphor for how the siayans destroyed worlds. If it wasn't he would of just killed himself...

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298  Edited By alextheboss

@zzagirl:

I'm asking for sources and calculations, do you have them or not?

No I don't, and I'm not sure if their is a good way to actually calculate it either. However it's obvious it's over 100x gravity because a big elephant is almost 100x heavier than a person and even if it stood on one foot it wouldn't bend the floor like that at all.

That has nothing to do with my statement at all, why are you even bringing up Freeza in this quote? Retype this.

Because we were talking about telekinesis, and Frieza picking up a small island sized rock is the best telekinesis feat int he series.

Travel speed doesn't matter, you keep bringing this up as if they're racing from Point A to Point B. Also, Goku raced from one side of the planet to the other in a short instant, there's no actual way Saitama is faster than Goku.

First off even if Goku went around the across the entire planet in under a second that isn't faster than what Saitama did. It takes around a second for light to go to the moon. It takes light a second to go around the Earth seven times.

Second Goku wasn't across the planet from him. I don't know why you insist on a random scan over the official translation of the manga and anime...

It took Saitama more than fifteen seconds to return to the battlefield, possibly even longer if we're counting real time.

Yes Goku was faster, but he was using IT, that should be expected. Saitama traveled a much further distance than Goku did.

Goku vanished and returned in just less than several seconds. How you even began to compare these two is just astounding in itself.

Lol considering Saitama traveled like 10x the distance as Goku, it's not really hard to compare them.

Just like Piccolo, Krillin was in shock that Cell was using the same stance and ability as him and Tien, which is the only reason why they did not evade it. You could at least post the scan before the Taiyoken was released as well.

That's actually the scan I meant to put, lol. However it shows that at least Krillin knew exactly what was coming. They couldn't dodge it, period.

With the comments you're making, you probably believe the magazines and scans that confirm Cell as a Solar System Buster aren't canon as well either, don't you? I'll bite.

Lol you need to learn the difference between official and canon. GT is official dragon ball, but it isn't canon. These guides and magazines that Toriyama just approves. He doesn't actually look at them carefully and even if he did he doesn't have a good memory. He forgot one of the main characters of dragon ball existed and he forgot about ssj 3. The fact you are trusting some random scan over the manga and anime is ridiculous.

Sources that confirm the scan isn't canon?

Source that it is? That will be kind of hard since the word canon has never been mentioned about dragon ball. If you think the word of some random guy writing in a magazine is greater than Toriyama's manga, than that's all you.

Please stop debating on anything regarding Dragonball. There is no indication that Vegeta was lying or boasting, and even Goku realized that Vegeta wasn't bluffing. Again, you're not only grasping for straws, but reaching for the stars in an attempt to compare Boros to someone like Vegeta. What's even more, you're using the anime as a source, when the manga takes precedence over the anime entirely.

You are the one who needs to stop debating dragon ball. You are obviously blinded by fanboyism. I made a thread with almost every single feat in the manga with hundreds of scans in it. It's almost impossible to know more than me since I almost memorized every scene in the manga.

Goku has no idea what could destroy the planet at that point. He also though Frieza was going to blow up the planet but his attack ended up failing.

And what anime sources am I using? The only major anime source I used was Frieza lifting an island, which is the best telekinetic feat in the series. You should want me to use that, lol.

And lol at reaching for the starts in attempting to compare Boros to someone like Vegeta. Boros' combat feats makes Vegeta look like a little kid. Current ssj Vegeta couldn't even lift up 1,000 tons in dragon ball super manga.

I will agree Vegeta has better DC than Boros, but Boros is faster and physically stronger.

Also don't get me wrong, Vegeta could be a planet buster, I'm just saying their is enough evidence for it not to be 100%. If it's not 100% you can't use it while debating, that's how it works.

Your scans are coming from Mofo Goku, a person who translates the manga in his free time, while my scans are from Viz, the company that actually did the official translations for the entire manga, themselves. Doesn't matter how many different scans you pull from various sites, if they're not translated by Viz themselves, they're going to be taken with a grain of salt.

But your scan also said he could save himself... It just wasn't as clear.

I'm pretty sure he could for the reasons I've already posted above.

It could be argued either way.

Vegeta was clearly enraged and wasn't thinking logically. Either the entire planet would have been destroyed head on from the impact of his GG, or he would have core busted, which is even harder than planet busting. Pick your poison. I've already read your thread several times before, and like I mentioned, Freeza was the only casual planet buster at that point.

How is core busting harder than planet busting?

A lot of the responses and comments you've made have been either head canon or theoretical, but illogical situations, ironically. And no, he did not charge up the attack. He simply announced the name of the attack before shooting it.

You are supposed to use theories for things that aren't explained... You just straight up changed what Krillin meant.

Recoom's attack didn't look casual, not to mention that's one of his best attacks as far as we know. He also could of been charging his attack while saying the name. While he was saying Recoom it looked like he was preparing his attack. You don't prepare a casual attack.

It's as if you ignore the word casual. Vegeta charged up his attack before blasting it at Goku in hopes of killing him and the Earth, whereas Freeza showed simply that, if he wanted to, the fight would be over in an instant, because he could casually swipe at the planet and destroy it entirely at any time he pleased. Vegeta's goal was never to destroy the planet, or to display power against Goku showing he could make a large trench through the planet. He simply wanted to erase Goku and just sell the planet.

Do you just see the parts you want to? I said any planet buster, no matter how hard it is for them to destroy a planet, should be able to cut a trench into a planet casually. Even destroy the moon is millions of times more impressive than casually cutting a trench into a planet like that. The only explanation is Toriyama is just bad at showing how strong his characters are.

Because there was never a reason to destroy the planet in the first place. More so, he didn't destroy the planet instantly because he was afraid to be caught in the explosion of the planet.

No, Frieza wanted to blow up the planet instantly. That's why he was mad when he failed. He did hold back because he was scared, but he still thought it was enough power to destroy Namek instantly.

Except Vegeta's GG never even made contact with the planet, and it was shown that Freeza was holding back more than a substantial amount of his power, so what's the point of this statement? Again, Vegeta would have either decimated the planet's core and escaped, died along with the planet itself out of rage, or killed Goku, who would have tanked the entire GG head on.

Ya, Vegeta's attack might of been able to destroy Earth, or it might not of. That means we can't use it, it's simple.

No, he didn't. 'At full power' Lol.

You're claiming I make up head canons, it's as if the pot's calling the kettle black. Probably the worst statement you've made in this thread regarding Dragonball thus far, besides your Vegeta/Boros comparison.

Why would he say, "It's a small planet, we can destroy it in one shot" if they could destroy every planet with one shot.... I didn't say they needed full power to destroy Earth (they obviously don't) I said even at full power there are some planets they can't destroy in one shot. If they could destroy every single planet in one shot why would King Cold say, since it's small we can destroy it in one shot.... Let that sink in.

Side note, why are you using anime statements for your argument? If that's the case, I should be using anime filler Vegeta, who was capable of surviving in space and one shotting planets with little to no effort.

What anime statements am I using exactly? I might of used a couple from Kai, but since the Super anime is a continuation of Kai, and since you probably think Super is canon, there is no reason I can't use some Kai scenes. And Vegeta never destroy a planet in Kai, so I'm not contradicting anything.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta stomps saitama . Better DC, Better combat speed, Better fighter, Better Durability

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No I don't, and I'm not sure if their is a good way to actually calculate it either. However it's obvious it's over 100x gravity because a big elephant is almost 100x heavier than a person and even if it stood on one foot it wouldn't bend the floor like that at all.

So you have no sources, that is confirmed. All that mattered.

Because we were talking about telekinesis, and Frieza picking up a small island sized rock is the best telekinesis feat int he series.

Or Vegeta destroying someone with the durability of Raditz with just the point of his fingers?

First off even if Goku went around the across the entire planet in under a second that isn't faster than what Saitama did. It takes around a second for light to go to the moon. It takes light a second to go around the Earth seven times.

How is it not faster when it took Saitama more than 15 real time seconds to reach Earth?

Second Goku wasn't across the planet from him. I don't know why you insist on a random scan over the official translation of the manga and anime...

You've still yet to prove how the random scan doesn't hold any precedence over the anime, lol.

That's actually the scan I meant to put, lol. However it shows that at least Krillin knew exactly what was coming. They couldn't dodge it, period.

Or they were, obviously, in shock that Cell could use the same techniques as them? Considering it was Krillin and Trunks' first time ever actually meeting him?

Lol you need to learn the difference between official and canon. GT is official dragon ball, but it isn't canon.

Mostly everyone knows this.

These guides and magazines that Toriyama just approves. He doesn't actually look at them carefully and even if he did he doesn't have a good memory. He forgot one of the main characters of dragon ball existed and he forgot about ssj 3.

Mostly every knows this, again.

The fact you are trusting some random scan over the manga and anime is ridiculous.

I'm still waiting for you to post a source that confirms my random scan is just a random scan.

Source that it is? That will be kind of hard since the word canon has never been mentioned about dragon ball. If you think the word of some random guy writing in a magazine is greater than Toriyama's manga, than that's all you.

At least you acknowledge that you won't find a source that confirms or denounces my scan as just some random scan.

You are the one who needs to stop debating dragon ball. You are obviously blinded by fanboyism. I made a thread with almost every single feat in the manga with hundreds of scans in it.

And?...

It's almost impossible to know more than me since I almost memorized every scene in the manga.

Your posts beg to differ.

Goku has no idea what could destroy the planet at that point.

What the hell makes you think that? Lol. Surely you have some sources for a claim like this.

He also though Frieza was going to blow up the planet but his attack ended up failing.

Because Freeza was actually going to destroy the planet, but held back at the last possible second. This statement is meaningless.

And what anime sources am I using? The only major anime source I used was Frieza lifting an island, which is the best telekinetic feat in the series. You should want me to use that, lol.

Several other users and I were referring to your claim that Boros could potentially destroy the planet.

And lol at reaching for the starts in attempting to compare Boros to someone like Vegeta. Boros' combat feats makes Vegeta look like a little kid.

Boros has demonstrated no combat abilities that could even hold a candle to Vegeta. Vegeta was capable of toying with a fighting genius and overpowering him with his tactical intelligence with absolute ease, casually destroyed Nappa, whose durabilitiy was several times greater than Raditz, casually, survived a chi blast that was more powerful than a moon buster with no signs of fatigue and damage, destroyed someone with the same physicality as a Saiyan just by pointing his fingers at them, survived a planet buster to the face and continued to battle, and, finally, survived an even more powerful planet buster and lived to tell a tale about it. Please.

Current ssj Vegeta couldn't even lift up 1,000 tons in dragon ball super manga.

Super Anime is the main canon, so I'm not even sure why you would bother bringing this up. Base Vegeta wore a suit that sunk through the planet indefinitely, and was calculated at being about as heavy as a White Dwarf Star or so in the Super discussion topic.

I will agree Vegeta has better DC than Boros, but Boros is faster and physically stronger.

Also entirely false.

Also don't get me wrong, Vegeta could be a planet buster, I'm just saying their is enough evidence for it not to be 100%. If it's not 100% you can't use it while debating, that's how it works.

Nothing goes against Vegeta being a planet buster, and I don't share your that CV feats or gtfo mentality nonsense you're giving me. Vegeta is a planet buster on introduction, point blank and simple.

But your scan also said he could save himself... It just wasn't as clear.

It doesn't, point blank and simple.

How is core busting harder than planet busting?

Alex, are you trolling me? Or do you really want me to explain how core busting is a greater accomplishment than planetary busting?

Recoom's attack didn't look casual, not to mention that's one of his best attacks as far as we know. He also could of been charging his attack while saying the name. While he was saying Recoom it looked like he was preparing his attack. You don't prepare a casual attack.

If this isn't the saddest reach I've ever seen, lmao.

How does it not look casual? He wasn't fatigued in the slighest after firing the move, or after having his teeth smashed together by Krillin. He wasn't charging the attack at all. He literally announced the name of his attack, did a dance, and shot the attack. That was literally the Ginyu's Squad trademark.

Do you just see the parts you want to?

*peeps at your last claim* Do you?

Ya, Vegeta's attack might of been able to destroy Earth, or it might not of. That means we can't use it, it's simple.

Comicvine is the only site I know that uses this mentality.

Why would he say, "It's a small planet, we can destroy it in one shot" if they could destroy every planet with one shot.... I didn't say they needed full power to destroy Earth (they obviously don't) I said even at full power there are some planets they can't destroy in one shot.

Nothing in King Cold's statement points to them not being able to planet bust in one shot with planets much larger than the Earth.

If they could destroy every single planet in one shot why would King Cold say, since it's small we can destroy it in one shot.... Let that sink in.

The logical reasoning to this would be, because the planet is small, there wouldn't be a need to leave the ship and do the inevitable. Instead, they could just destroy all of the fighters and inhabitants in one shot and call it a day. Nothing hints or even leads to them needing to use full power to destroy any planet.

What anime statements am I using exactly? I might of used a couple from Kai, but since the Super anime is a continuation of Kai, and since you probably think Super is canon, there is no reason I can't use some Kai scenes. And Vegeta never destroy a planet in Kai, so I'm not contradicting anything.

Super Anime is the confirmed continuation of the manga, and my statement, once again, was referring to your usage of Boros planet busting statement.