#201 Posted by Jigen879 (1803 posts) - - Show Bio

He is a character ironic, he can win anyone

#202 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

The author has explained how Saitama got his powers and to what extend it is. If you can't understand it, well then try a few years later.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#203 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta

#204 Posted by Bats16 (501 posts) - - Show Bio

The Saitama wank is out of control. Best feat he has is continental. Get this nonsense of him being capable of taking on SSJ2 level characters out of here.

#205 Edited by terry2012 (9823 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta should take this. I doubt it's a stomp, though.

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
#206 Posted by Purple_D_Dragon (3469 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#207 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18443 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphapunk: Ya, I could see Vegeta being able to destroy small planets like Pluto, and planets like Earth and Mars being his limit. Maybe since planet Vegeta was so big that is why everyone was impressed when Frieza destroyed it so easily.

#208 Posted by zzagirl (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

@bats16 said:

The Saitama wank is out of control. Best feat he has is continental. Get this nonsense of him being capable of taking on SSJ2 level characters out of here.

#209 Edited by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphapunk said:
@mimisalome said:

@alphapunk: " That was PIS, it was showing Gokus weakness, what Whis explained, it's the same reason Vegeta could not react to Frieza busting Earth. Goku let's his guard down, like he did vs Vegeta in Buu saga and Vegeta thinks to much, Akira is highlighting this because Whis is going to fix both of their weaknesses. Anyway Goku has PROVEN feats, the only option is to think that ring is much, much more deadly than some ordinary laser."

Then the DB verse doesnt stand a chance against Saitama, because Saitama is practically powered by PIS-force.

When he's over moon level that statement might be half relevant.

I think moon level is not even necessary given that a PIS-powered hand-held laser pistol could one shot an SSG Goku using a power way below city block level.

And Thanos gets arrested by NYPD, Silver surfer loses to a gang of mexicans, Hulk loses to anacondas and ect ect ect. Even if that wasn't part of a plot that will be shown fixing their weaknesses it's just a low showing against an unknown strength beam. We see the attack one time and have no idea how powerful it is, for all we know that ring can pierce universal shields or can't kill a cockroach, with no proof the only thing we can say is it can pierce a guy with Universal DC and takes hit's ki attacks from Universal+ beings. The only thing that feat shows is Goku can regenerate from heart piercing attacks and that Gokus weakness is being to confident/off guard, something that will be fixed and something that has already been shown in DBZ.

Anyways, again, <moon busters<planet level characters. Saitama is fodder to the fodder in DBZ at this point.

#210 Posted by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta can't even injure Saitama. Infinite durability >>>> anything he can dish out.

#211 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
#212 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah a egg would be a better opponent for him, because he has no way of injuring OPM. :) And he must be really frustrated to paint Saitamas face on a egg , just like you guys! HAHAHA

Saitama has unlimited evolution unlike a certain race which gets stronger when they face near death encounters.

#213 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

At least OPM fans can add a little salt on Vegeta's breakfast.

No Caption Provided

#214 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:

Yeah a INFINITEamount of salt to be precise. Because that is what Saitama is ! Saitamas strength, durability and Speed:

No Caption Provided

#215 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin said:

Yeah a INFINITEamount of salt to be precise. Because that is what Saitama is ! Saitamas strength, durability and Speed:

No Caption Provided

Nah, Saitama is weak compared to any Vegeta. :)

#216 Posted by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973 said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

No Caption Provided

Nah, Saitama is weak compared to any Vegeta. :)

Well ok! :) But only because I like Vegeta. He is my favourite DBZ character.

#217 Posted by ComanderMurf (605 posts) - - Show Bio
#218 Posted by Reno117 (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

Saimata fans gotta chill out.

#219 Posted by NoHatesSkirt (7 posts) - - Show Bio

mismatch, saitama wins with ease. INB4LOCK

#220 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: so you admit that vegeta did not even have enough strenght to fly away to a near planet? the moon maybe

And vegeta final flash only splitted small clouds and caused small ripples nohere as powerful saitama's serious strike (which he always holds back).

@Sun-Wukong They say planet level punches. care to show me in the videos those planet level punches? no care to show me even country level punch from dbz chars? .pff i would like to see.

I do remember namek saga krillin getting one-shot by recoome's kick and it did not even make a 10 or 20 feet crater nor even a small shockwaves. And you say krilling is planet level or does krilling weighs 1000tons.

Bro, come on every blind dbz fan thinks that all ki attacks used in every episodes of beginning of dbz are planet level and yet they only destroy mountains. pfft

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
#221 Posted by deactivated-5c6c6de088804 (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

#222 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

= DEATH in chinese & japanese This is what people see before they are annihilated by the INFINITE GODFIST

#223 Posted by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: so you admit that vegeta did not even have enough strenght to fly away to a near planet? the moon maybe

And vegeta final flash only splitted small clouds and caused small ripples nohere as powerful saitama's serious strike (which he always holds back).

@Sun-Wukong They say planet level punches. care to show me in the videos those planet level punches? no care to show me even country level punch from dbz chars? .pff i would like to see.

I do remember namek saga krillin getting one-shot by recoome's kick and it did not even make a 10 or 20 feet crater nor even a small shockwaves. And you say krilling is planet level or does krilling weighs 1000tons.

Bro, come on every blind dbz fan thinks that all ki attacks used in every episodes of beginning of dbz are planet level and yet they only destroy mountains. pfftama is

Why are you bringing up splitting clouds? DB characters actually control their moon, planet,star,solar system,galaxy and Universal level attacks. Saitama is flashy but that doesn't change the fact that DB -Z physical strikes scale with their KI blasts DC PERIOD, everyone can use whatever logic or words to explain this away but the fact is it has been proven again and again. Vegeta tanked a planet level=+ attack from Goku in Saiyan saga yet a weaker Goku, kaikenx2-3, was hurting him with his planet level shield PIERCING physical attacks.

Why do people think a big boom matters more than practical piercing attacks? If a guy has planet level shields he is going to be able to tank a moon blowing up, a huge explosion but he would die to a little bullet if it had enough energy to pierce those shields. Land mass destruction might look pretty but that's all it is.

As for the blind fans comment...not every attack is moon level or planet level but they CAN hurt people that would EASILY no sell moon-planet level attacks. Here's an example, if 21st budokai Roshi charged an attack and shot Vegeta point blank in the fact would it hurt him? We all know it would not, sure a moon size chunk might be gone but Vegeta wouldn't even feel it. Now look at Gokus small ki blasts and the others during the fight, sure they weren't blowing up moon sized chunks but Vegeta WAS feeling those attacks. I mean why does this need explained? I know you know that DB universe use piercing attacks primarily in their attacks, it's the only thing that makes sense. If Vegeta can no sell attacks from characters WAY over moon level then why do Gokus punches and small blasts effect him?

Again, planet level ki shield > large moon level explosion, hell planet level ki shields > UNIVERSAL in size moon level explosion, size does not matter. At the same time a pebble thrown hard enough could pierce Universal shields if you are strong enough.

We should flag this, Vegeta is currently >= a Goku that's >> the Goku with Universal feats lol.

#224 Posted by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros>= Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Saitama wins in a casual fight

#225 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18443 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzwnkkiller: Vegeta missed the Earth on purpose because if he didn't it would of been instantly destroyed. The blast could be seen from space, making it bigger than any of Saitama's feats and it didn't even explode.

The moon doesn't have oxygen. Flying to it wouldn't help.

#226 Edited by nilok (740 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Actually, the wind from Saitama's serious punch not only caused the massive shockwave, but also negated the force of Boros' Roar Cannon. Thus you need to add the force of at least a planet surface eradicator on top of that.

The moon, and space, did have oxygen and people in Dragon Ball, until Roshi destroyed it and Toriyama forgot.

#227 Posted by zzagirl (1097 posts) - - Show Bio
#228 Posted by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@nilok said:

@alextheboss: Actually, the wind from Saitama's serious punch not only caused the massive shockwave, but also negated the force of Boros' Roar Cannon. Thus you need to add the force of at least a planet surface eradicator on top of that.

The moon, and space, did have oxygen and people in Dragon Ball, until Roshi destroyed it and Toriyama forgot.

No Caption Provided

#229 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18443 posts) - - Show Bio

@nilok: dragon ball used to be a comedy and that is just a gag feat.

#230 Edited by nilok (740 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I know, but it does make it funnier that Goku later became allergic to space.

One thing that has bothered me though is that we don't know how powerful Roshi's Full Power Kamehameha is. We know how strong base Roshi is, and we know power levels skyrocket when being focused into a condensed attack, but we have no idea what it's upper limit is. In Resurrection of F, it seems Roshi has solved the weakness of his Full Power form being too slow, and stomps a large number of Frieza's troops.

That and Toriyama said that Monster Carrot and his mob are stranded, floating in space after the Moon exploded. Straight up fridge horror.

#231 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18443 posts) - - Show Bio

@nilok: I have also thought about Master Roshi's full power. It is hard to place but I think I have a good answer to it.

base Roshi: 139 (manga)

serious Roshi: 180 (daizenshuu)

King Piccolo was 220 when Roshi fought him and he said he couldn't win. However I think his buff form was too slow and he had to charge his attack for too long, and since he had the evil containment wave there was no reason to fight.

Buff Roshi: 200-300

In the Raditz fight, the Kamehameha is shown to almost double Goku's power. Roshi's maxed charged kamehameha should more than double his power.

Max power kamehameha: 500-1,000

these powerlevels make Roshi's moon busting legit, and explain why he didn't think he could beat King Piccolo.

#232 Posted by Unspokenkiz (126 posts) - - Show Bio

All I see is NLF and split durability last time i checked Ki and ki blasts carried mass thats why they can destroy objects and enhance stats....The amount of Saitama wank is out of control all over the internet unless saitama shows feats to contend with said character he can't win this is how it works.The show would not be fun if every episode the planet was destroyed by a single punch.

As for this battle Vegeta kicks his butt wait for "FEATS" Im sure Saitama will get stronger in the future just don't jump the gun. :) (Please no beerus or seiya vs saitama don't want to hurt my eyes.)

#233 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@unspokenkiz said:

All I see is NLF and split durability last time i checked Ki and ki blasts carried mass thats why they can destroy objects and enhance stats....The amount of Saitama wank is out of control all over the internet unless saitama shows feats to contend with said character he can't win this is how it works.The show would not be fun if every episode the planet was destroyed by a single punch.

As for this battle Vegeta kicks his butt wait for "FEATS" Im sure Saitama will get stronger in the future just don't jump the gun. :) (Please no beerus or seiya vs saitama don't want to hurt my eyes.)

Who cares about your eyes? But you are right with the feats. But doesn't change that the author has already explained why Saitama is so strong and that his body has no limit. Well he is the only LIVING BEING in his universe who has his limiter bestowed by the creator god removed unlike superman oder saiyans who are a alien race who have certain traits that all of their race share.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

And like it or not this is not wanking but canon!

No - limits fallacy (NLF)

This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."

The person in this argument holds Itachi's statement to be absolute truth, ignoring the possibility that Itachi has no knowledge of certain enemies, or never expected to encounter them. The same can be said of Kishimoto: He never intended for his characters to be pitted in battle against characters from other works of fiction, so therefore statements like this do not hold true to other works of fiction necessarily. Furthermore, there is the possibility that in - universe, Itachi was lying, bluffing, misinformed, or deluded.

That here is something complety else. 1) Dr Genus is one of the smartest guys in OPM verse. This would be like to doubt Reed Richards in Marvel

2) Dr Genus is known to believe exactly the opposite, he is doing now. He never believed in unlimited human potential , he thought evolution was the key to strength. (DBZ is evolution , survival of the fittest, Saiyans get stronger by near death experience)

3) Dr Genus was talking to Zombieman, who doesn't believe him but in the end has no arguments.

4) There is a lot of text in this panels, actually ONE , the author, is using Dr Genus to explain Saitamas Origin. We all know that Saitama likes it simple. It is the only time when Saitamas origin of power is explained. (Other then the one with doing situps and pushups. )

5) Why did the author include GOD? If GOD wasn't mentioned, I would think it's a NLF as well. Yes Saitama is pretty strong but well it's just a gag manga.

Well noone could grant unlimited Power. The only one who could do so would be the allmighty creator god. Who else could do that?And why does it expicitly say that Saitama is THE ONLY LIVING BEING without this divine limiter, that makes him so strong? GOD is mentioned for a reason and suddenly everything makes sense.

NO GOD = NO UNLIMITED STRENGTH

#234 Edited by themonkeyking1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: i'm a dbz fan myself but i do agree that saitama could beat goku it's possible that it's true that his strength and durability is infinite but that doesn't mean his speed is does it because speed also matters in a fight

while saitama strength and durability could be infinitely more than goku

goku speed is much much more than his if you watch super you would see some mftl speed feats

#235 Posted by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

By feats vegeta wins

by fanboys and wanking saitama

#236 Edited by themonkeyking1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm said:

By feats vegeta wins

how is people wanking just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's wanking has saitama ever been hurt in the series

is there any reason to think his durability isn't infinite,no since he never got hurt

what about his strength,he always beats his opponent with one punch,there really is no reason to think his strength isn't infinite

#237 Posted by Unspokenkiz (126 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: being the strongest in your own said universe doesn't make you stronger in other universes.limit is set by showings and not hype until the arthor draws these feats(not just talking about saitama ,also his enemies.) to show him that strong he is no stronger than continent-moon level.

Im sure we will see him show more in the near future but for now it is what it is.

#238 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
@unspokenkiz said:

@azrael1973: being the strongest in your own said universe doesn't make you stronger in other universes.limit is set by showings and not hype until the arthor draws these feats(not just talking about saitama ,also his enemies.) to show him that strong he is no stronger than continent-moon level.

Im sure we will see him show more in the near future but for now it is what it is.

He isn't just the strongest in his universe. He just has unlimited strength. But you are right about the feats.

He is like having the Red Power gem in Marvel, which was a part of a all powerful being. So if he meets someone who has mastered the Red Power Gem , he won't defeat him. There are beings with unlimited strength in other universes too.

Red Power Gem

Properties

The red Power Gem gives the owner access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Its most basic powers grant its user unlimited stamina and can increase the user's strength to unlimited levels depending on how much the gem is drawn upon. It allows the user to duplicate practically any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.

#239 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@themonkeyking1 said:

@azrael1973: i'm a dbz fan myself but i do agree that saitama could beat goku it's possible that it's true that his strength and durability is infinite but that doesn't mean his speed is does it because speed also matters in a fight

while saitama strength and durability could be infinitely more than goku

goku speed is much much more than his if you watch super you would see some mftl speed feats

In that case it would be a draw which would also the best outcome because after all Saitama and Goku are very similar. And both like to have a good fight. If there was a canon crossover I would bet my life that it will be a draw.

#240 Edited by themonkeyking1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: but there is a version for goku that would stomp saitama though i guess you don't know which version i'm talking about do you

#241 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@themonkeyking1 said:

@azrael1973: but there is a version for goku that would stomp saitama though i guess you don't know which version i'm talking about do you

Unfortunatly I don't. I stopped with the Buu Saga. Actually I am not here to say that Saitama would win against Vegeta. because I don't know how powerful he is now. And also I like Vegeta. Hell I know him for so many years and Saitama is just some new kid. But I like the concept of Saitama and jsut want to state that his strength and durability is intended to be infinite by his author.

#242 Edited by themonkeyking1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio
@azrael1973 said:

@themonkeyking1 said:

Unfortunatly I don't. I stopped with the Buu Saga.

lol i'm talking about this version,he isn't from dbz he sort of is goku actually

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sun-wukong-vs-galactus-1626018/

#243 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@themonkeyking1 said:
@azrael1973 said:

@themonkeyking1 said:

Unfortunatly I don't. I stopped with the Buu Saga.

lol i'm talking about this version,he isn't from dbz he sort of is goku actually

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/sun-wukong-vs-galactus-1626018/

Good one! I know THIS GUY since I am a kid. I am from Taiwan after all. :) Actually my parents are from there.

#244 Posted by themonkeyking1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973:ok did you say you know him since you're a kid or you knew him since you were a kid

#245 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

@themonkeyking1 said:

@azrael1973:ok did you say you know him since you're a kid or you knew him since you were a kid

I am 40 years old already. :D And my english is pretty bad because I am in germany.

#246 Posted by themonkeyking1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@themonkeyking1 said:

I am 40 years old already. :D

oh ok i didn't understand before what you were really saying sorry if i misunderstand you

i hope they add sun wukong in dbs becasue they might beerus said there is a mysterious fighter who he fought ages ago and is stronger than goku

#247 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio
@themonkeyking1 said:
@azrael1973 said:

@themonkeyking1 said:

oh ok i didn't understand before what you were really saying sorry if i misunderstand you

i hope they add sun wukong in dbs becasue they might beerus said there is a mysterious fighter who he fought ages ago and is stronger than goku

But you that both Songoku and Son Wu Kung have the same written characters? 孫悟空 So they might not able to differentiate them.

#248 Posted by themonkeyking1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@themonkeyking1 said:
@azrael1973 said:

@themonkeyking1 said:

But you that both Songoku and Son Wu Kung have the same written characters? 孫悟空 So they might not able to differentiate them.

yeah but there are still some differences from them but we never know

goku is pretty much sun wukong anyway

#249 Posted by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm said:

By feats vegeta wins

how is people wanking just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's wanking has saitama ever been hurt in the series

is there any reason to think his durability isn't infinite,no since he never got hurt

what about his strength,he always beats his opponent with one punch,there really is no reason to think his strength isn't infinite

lol

looks like he hurt here so yeah he just faced weak opponents so far and still gets hurt lol

bleeding from weak attacks :)

No Caption Provided

#250 Edited by themonkeyking1 (47 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm said:
@themonkeyking1 said:
@houseshm said:

By feats vegeta wins

lol

looks like he hurt here so yeah he just faced weak opponents so far and still gets hurt lol

bleeding from weak attacks :)

No Caption Provided

lol that was in his dream

@azrael1973 this guy is trying to lowball can you show him how this wouldn't hurt saitama