#151 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18482 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzwnkkiller: You need to watch dbz again.

1. Frieza cut himself in half and then was blasted by Goku. The planet explosion only did minor damage to him while he was already out of power.

2. Vegeta hit Cell with his final flash not Buu.

Also Vegeta's final flash could be seen from space and would of easily destroyed the planet if it made contact.

However I agree Saitama does win this and he has better physical feats than dbz characters pre god level.

#152 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: frieza cut himelf in half i know that was during frieza saga.

And final flash was deflected by cell, not buu i already uploaded the video here.

Which ripped cell's shoulder, and that attack did not even faze the atmosphere or split the clouds of even a small country.

You need to read my post properly w1st then go watch the series again, coz i have already watched it like 50 times which was 15 years ago.

And saitama would wreck any db character in a hand 2 hand fight.

I can upload the part where SSG Vegeta died when planet exploded and died which proves noone in db has planet level durability.

Unlike some ppl who go fanboi modes and upload gifs which explain very little, i upload the video links which proves my argument and they say my argument is low level which gets hilarious with each of his posts.

#153 Posted by ComanderMurf (606 posts) - - Show Bio

We've seen Vegeta casually blow up a planet before he even made it to earth

#154 Posted by songoku32 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

^filler. he still wins though.

#155 Edited by Kuro_Tamashi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: HAHAHA, that guy just went full retard. You wrecked him, lmao.

#156 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

We've seen Vegeta casually blow up a planet before he even made it to earth

He had already powered up and hit the planet core and that's all.

@alextheboss: HAHAHA, that guy just went full retard. You wrecked him, lmao.

So you think you can answer my questions, aw look you can't even debate and logged on to alt account and say that you wrecked. pff

Calling retard is easy, proving it with videos and scans is not easy for dbz fan boys.

Oh look Vegeta did die when planet earth exploded.

Loading Video...

OH god...... SSG Vegeta did not die when planet earth exploded SSG Vegeta is Solor system durability level. PFfft.

Some people just log on to alternate accounts to call other debaters as retards,

As they do not have the power to debate and answer for your arguments and start calling people retards after they have been proven wrong.

#158 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Just stop your thread is facepalm.

Just who are you?

#159 Edited by Kuro_Tamashi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

You're a joke.

@dbzwnkkiller said:

@sun-wukong: buu only survived due to regeneration. and nothing else. he did not tank it.

My argument level is too low because you can't give answers why vegeta's final flash ripped off buu's shoulder

And why frieza was torn in to half by planet namek explosion despite being planet level durabilty?

So when you cannot debate properly and have answer it properly so your opponent argument level becomes low. Extreme LEL.

#161 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

You're a joke.

@dbzwnkkiller said:

@sun-wukong: buu only survived due to regeneration. and nothing else. he did not tank it.

My argument level is too low because you can't give answers why vegeta's final flash ripped off buu's shoulder

And why frieza was torn in to half by planet namek explosion despite being planet level durabilty?

So when you cannot debate properly and have answer it properly so your opponent argument level becomes low. Extreme LEL.

Right when you don't have proof of videos and scans you call other people joke. LeL

#162 Posted by Kuro_Tamashi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzwnkkiller: I don't need to prove you wrong when you're proving yourself wrong. LeL.

#163 Edited by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuro_tamashi said:

@dbzwnkkiller: I don't need to prove you wrong when you're proving yourself wrong. LeL.

So you are going to prove me wrong by throwing statement scans of dragon ball.

And then Dbz wanky calculators, That goku can universe bust alone. Pff

Oh Good Lord, i am so scared.

Yeah, Sure go ahead and tell me where i am wrong and try to debunk me.

Which in turn i will debunk you whoever's alternate you maybe that ran away and throw names with his alternate and keep his main clean account's image here as clear crystal debater. pfft

#164 Edited by Kuro_Tamashi (37 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzwnkkiller: I don't need to prove you anything. You're just a joke.

@dbzwnkkiller said:

#165 Edited by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@kuro_tamashi said:

@dbzwnkkiller: I don't need you prove you anything. You're just a joke.

@dbzwnkkiller said:

@dbzwnkkiller: I don't need you prove you anything. You're just a joke.

Aw...., Look some one is waiting for me to call hime names, throw a fit and while he logs on to his alt , keep me calling names, also waiting for me to throw a fit.

And he is the best debater coz he does not need to prove anything almost anything.

Nice try but not gonna happen.

#166 Edited by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

ONE-PUNCH™ and it's over.

#167 Posted by Sun-Wukong (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzwnkkiller:

buu only survived due to regeneration. and nothing else. he did not tank it.

Look here Vegeta has to power up to blow a planet and hit the core.

That's not the point. The point is what happen before and after.

-.- before you call anyone argument low level, make sure you get the scene right, he final flashed Cell and tore his shoulder not majin Buu. And he needed final flash because he had nothing else that can hurt or take care of Cell. His final flash is leagues beyond planet level.

He wasn't torn in half by the explosion genius.

No Caption Provided

Really man, learn about DBZ before you debate it.

Hit the core ? According to who he needs to hit the core to blow up the planet ? He aimmed at the planet, doesn't mean he needs to destroy the core. Nice assumption there buddy.

During the fist fight between Goku and Vegeta.

Goku just smashed Vegeta through mountains and only made small hole and smashed him on a boulder of a mountain.

But that boulder did not even break and he was fck*ing crying how strong goku's hit were. lol

Saitama hits even harder then this.LeL

And while Vegeta is carried aways by the kamehameha, Yajirobe comes in has a chat with Goku and still vegeta has come back.

Pretty sure that kamehameha did not even reach space and vegeta ditch that ride not tanked it.

DBZ Fans say that kamehameha is MTFL. (only in dbz fanbois dreams)

So whenever you don't have an answer of my question my arguments, my debate becomes low-level. ROFL

-.- bro don't be silly, there is potency in punches in DBZ. It's how durable the person is, if you see a planet level guy with planet durability durability through a mountain. That's much better then punching city level guys through a mountain. Learn the difference before you talk.

Yeah Vegeta took Goku planet +Kamehameha which overpowered Vegeta galick gun, so what's your point ?

Not all blast are FTL, obviously Vegeta is resisting the force from it.

Your not even low level really, you don't even know what you are talking about. Your pretty much the worst downplayer I came across, can't even get the scenes down properly lol

#168 Posted by Brobs (875 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzwnkkiller: So you claim that saiyan saga vegeta can kill SSGSS Vegeta?

Cause that's what you are saying.

#169 Posted by TheAmazingYOLO (615 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#170 Edited by AlexTheBoss (18482 posts) - - Show Bio

@dbzwnkkiller: someone needs to re-watch the scene.

Loading Video...

cell didn't deflect it, it ripped his arm off. also it did split the clouds...

Vegeta died because he couldn't survive in a vacuum... the was explained in the movie... saitama would of died too.

#171 Posted by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama has weak feats, he cannot be power scaled. He loses vs planet+ people period, this should be locked.

#172 Posted by zzagirl (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama has weak feats, he cannot be power scaled. He loses vs planet+ people period, this should be locked.

#173 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

OPM

#174 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18482 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphapunk: Saitama destroyed a meteor that could of ended a good amount of life on Earth with one punch. A meteor of that size in real life would have at least country level destructive force and dbz characters don't have country level physical attacks.

Also Vegeta being planet level in the saiyan saga is debatable. He just wanted Goku to take his attack head on instead of dodging it. If the planet blew up Vegeta would of died too. He probably could of destroyed the Earth via core busting, but I doubt he could instantly vaporize it, considering 50% Frieza holding back didn't vaporize Namek and 50% Frieza even while holding back is >>>>>>>> saiyan saga vegeta.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
#175 Posted by deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76 (10909 posts) - - Show Bio

I will go by feats here and say Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Mods need to lock this thread, The number of people w$##%^g on Saitama is too damn high, They will say Saitama beats anyone no matter what. So toxic match ups, Lock.

#176 Edited by Brobs (875 posts) - - Show Bio

And then saitama's threads are going to be banned...

#178 Edited by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama has infinite strength and infinite durability , like someone who has perfected the use of a red power gem.

The red Power Gem gives the owner access to all power and energy that ever has or will exist, and can back the other gems and boost their effects. Its most basic powers grant its user unlimited stamina and can increase the user's strength to unlimited levels depending on how much the gem is drawn upon. It allows the user to duplicate practically any physical superhuman ability and become invincible.

This is pretty much the description of his powers.

1) unlimited stamina - Saitama has never been tired

2) increase the user's strength to unlimited levels depending on how much the gem is drawn upon - saitama had always as much strength as needed, unfortunatly even defeating Boros didn't require so much strength

3) duplicate practically any physical superhuman ability - like superjump, creating clones by moving really fast, increasing his own weight so that a high level telekinetic user wasn't able to move him

4) become invincible - well he has never lost, has he?

The source of his powers have been described in the webtoon. He is a normal human with a common life , common birth and no qualities. The only thing that seperates him from other average humans is that he has removed the limiter bestowed by GOD on all LIVING BEINGS. That is his only superpower and he himself is not aware of it.

He has just one power which is not even a completly new one and some people seem to be afraid of him defeating their favourite heroes and want his threats banned. What a joke but well that's a good thing because OPM is a gag manga after all and doesn't take himself so seriously.

#179 Posted by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphapunk: Saitama destroyed a meteor that could of ended a good amount of life on Earth with one punch. A meteor of that size in real life would have at least country level destructive force and dbz characters don't have country level physical attacks.

Also Vegeta being planet level in the saiyan saga is debatable. He just wanted Goku to take his attack head on instead of dodging it. If the planet blew up Vegeta would of died too. He probably could of destroyed the Earth via core busting, but I doubt he could instantly vaporize it, considering 50% Frieza holding back didn't vaporize Namek and 50% Frieza even while holding back is >>>>>>>> saiyan saga vegeta.

Frieza casually busts planet Vegeta, a planet with 10x gravity of Earth, that means it's much harder to bust than Earth. Frieza admits to misjudging the power needed to bust Namek, he likely just wanted to mess with everyone he was fighting because he is a cocky bastard. It doesn't matter anyway, Frieza casually busting a planet with 10x gravity shows his first form is way over a casual planet buster. Him taking 4 minutes to bust Namek is a low showing and he admits to holding back so i don't see this as a problem.

What's all this about vaporizing a planet? If you bust the planet you bust the damn planet...even if Vegeta was going for the core and it took a couple minutes he IS a planet buster, using your logic Frieza is a casual 10x gravity planet vaporizer which puts his first form in the multi-planet level possibly casually,

after seeing Goku getting one shooted by a hand held laser pistol.

I'll be siding with Saitama on this one.

That was PIS, it was showing Gokus weakness, what Whis explained, it's the same reason Vegeta could not react to Frieza busting Earth. Goku let's his guard down, like he did vs Vegeta in Buu saga and Vegeta thinks to much, Akira is highlighting this because Whis is going to fix both of their weaknesses. Anyway Goku has PROVEN feats, the only option is to think that ring is much, much more deadly than some ordinary laser.

#180 Posted by nilok (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta died because he couldn't survive in a vacuum... the was explained in the movie... saitama would of died too.

Actually, Saitama has already been knock into space and didn't die. In fact, he decided to hold his breath, which would normally cause your lungs to rupture and kill you, but due to his durability he was fine, unlike Vegeta.

No Caption Provided

#181 Posted by zzagirl (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

@nilok said:
@alextheboss said:

Actually, Saitama has already been knock into space and didn't die. In fact, he decided to hold his breath, which would normally cause your lungs to rupture and kill you, but due to his durability he was fine, unlike Vegeta.

No Caption Provided

That Vegeta scene is so PIS, lol.

#182 Posted by songoku32 (239 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like he would have died had he remained there so fail

#183 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18482 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphapunk: First off I don't think Toriyama knows anything about planets and he didn't take power scaling into consideration when creating dragon ball. I know that is just an excuse but still true.

My in universe explanation is the Frieza's supernova attack is made for destroying planets and since he charged it, it was extremely powerful. Goku charging his kamehameha made his PL go from 400 to 900. I don't see why Frieza's PL would go from 530,000 to over 1 mil when using his supernova. Also the attack goes straight to the core making it more effective at blowing planets.

Vegeta being a casual planet buster would be inconsistent since no Frieza soldier that was stronger than him ever mentioned the could destroy a planet or threaten to do it. Frieza only even mention how easy he could destroy a planet once he was at 50% power. This may just be inconsistent writing though.

#184 Posted by NoHatesBestie (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama INB4Lock

#185 Posted by nilok (740 posts) - - Show Bio

@songoku32: He actually should have died once he decided to hold his breath (the whole lungs bursting). If you try and exhale all of the air in your lungs, you can stay consciousness for about 10-15 seconds, with only 5-7.5 seconds of actual usable action.

#186 Posted by zeezee123 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Even Krillin could beat One Punch Man

#187 Edited by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

@nilok said:
@alextheboss said:

No Caption Provided

goku has done the same thing back in dragonball as a child lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and one attack from picollo back in saiyan saga would kill saitama as he is sitting there on the moon holding his breath, mismatch

No Caption Provided

#188 Edited by nilok (740 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm: You have to wonder how Goku was fine with going to, and being on, the Moon, then suddenly becomes allergic to space in the Frieza Saga. I would chalk that up to Toriyama writing Dragon Ball as a fantasy manga originally, where going to space is just a thing, then shifting it to sci-fi.

That, or Dragon Ball's Earth has a much larger atmosphere that encompasses the Moon, or the Moon itself has a breathable atmosphere, as the normal humans in the Rabbit Mob are also fine being on the moon.

This could explain why so many battles in near space/low orbit have people fighting just fine, yet are stated to die if they go into space.

#189 Posted by MichaelJulius (757 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody knows how durable Saitama is, but we do know that based on actual events and feats, he would shred through almost anyone in DBZ-GT. His physical strength and striking far exceeds anyone in DB history based on Feats alone. Saying that he would lose to a saiyan saga level fighter for sure is 100% nonsense and an subjective. It is based no no evidence and solely relies on your opinion and nothing else. Based on actual feats, even SSJ2 Goku isn't even remotely close to light speed, proven in the buu saga when he had a nice conversation with Vegeta while flying away from Majin Buu, and also failing to pick up Gohan in time. Based on Feats, Saitama is faster and stronger than even an SSJ2, titanically faster.

GT Goku can't hold up a small building without almost dying. Saitama gets crushed by a giant who towers over sky scrapers that jumped on him ( and the building fell on him that he was hurled through ).

#190 Edited by houseshm (1966 posts) - - Show Bio

@michaeljulius said:

Nobody knows how durable Saitama is, but we do know that based on actual events and feats, he would shred through almost anyone in DBZ-GT. His physical strength and striking far exceeds anyone in DB history based on Feats alone. Saying that he would lose to a saiyan saga level fighter for sure is 100% nonsense and an subjective. It is based no no evidence and solely relies on your opinion and nothing else. Based on actual feats, even SSJ2 Goku isn't even remotely close to light speed, proven in the buu saga when he had a nice conversation with Vegeta while flying away from Majin Buu, and also failing to pick up Gohan in time. Based on Feats, Saitama is faster and stronger than even an SSJ2, titanically faster.

GT Goku can't hold up a small building without almost dying. Saitama gets crushed by a giant who towers over sky scrapers that jumped on him ( and the building fell on him that he was hurled through ).

wth are you talking about, saitama best feats are contental at best

while dbz physical strength is easily destroying planets now with one punch, which saitama can never do and never has shown anything close to it, stop wanking

and saitama based on feats isnt even close to dbz saiyan namek saga lol

he is hypersonic at best

and gets tossed into space to suffocate or kamehameha into the sun where he dies instantly

the end

#191 Edited by nilok (740 posts) - - Show Bio

@houseshm:

I must have missed someone from Dragon Ball punching a planet so hard it exploded. Could you post a scan?

#193 Posted by Truth_Harem (46 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread needs a little... hmmm...

No Caption Provided

There you pervs go, Vegeta wins in SSGSS.

#194 Posted by nilok (740 posts) - - Show Bio

@truth_harem: Vegeta never went SSJB in the Saiyan Saga. I think you've been staring at that image for too long.

#195 Posted by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphapunk: First off I don't think Toriyama knows anything about planets and he didn't take power scaling into consideration when creating dragon ball. I know that is just an excuse but still true.

My in universe explanation is the Frieza's supernova attack i s made for destroying planets and since he charged it, it was extremely powerful. Goku charging his kamehameha made his PL go from 400 to 900. I don't see why Frieza's PL would go from 530,000 to over 1 mil when using his supernova. Also the attack goes straight to the core making it more effective at blowing planets.

Vegeta being a casual planet buster would be inconsistent since no Frieza soldier that was stronger than him ever mentioned the could destroy a planet or threaten to do it. Frieza only even mention how easy he could destroy a planet once he was at 50% power. This may just be inconsistent writing though.

It could easily be inconsistent. We should remember only a small handful of fighters in the Universe were at Vegetas saiyan saga level, Frieza ruled most of the Universe and his "bodyguards".lackeys were dodoria and Zarbon, not much stronger than Vegeta, Zarbon doubled him i believe. The Ginyu force as well, unless i am forgetting something i don't think there were more than 10 people as strong as Vegeta.

I wouldn't call Vegeta a casual planet buster, he had to go all out. I think it's truly credible because it was such a large gap between21st roshi busting the moon and Saiyan saga. Frieza busting planet Vegeta so easily when it's 10x the gravity is also odd since he didn't bust namek when he was like 100+x stronger...either it's inconsistent writing or he really did misjudge badly, still though the planet only took 4 minutes to blow up, imagine right now if Earth was going to blow up in 4 minutes...it wouldn't seem very long =)

#196 Posted by Truth_Harem (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@nilok: Hmmm? I was merely stating the fact that SSGSS Vegeta can whup Saitama's ass, I didn't read the rules nor care, I simply was saying that Vegeta as a whole is way above Saitama.

#197 Posted by nilok (740 posts) - - Show Bio

@truth_harem: Maybe, depends on what we see while the One Punch Man manga proceeds. However, your comment was basically irrelevant since we only care about Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

Besides, it isn't called SSGSS anymore, it's called Super Saiyan Blue. Even Toriyama is making fun of the original name.

#199 Posted by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphapunk: " That was PIS, it was showing Gokus weakness, what Whis explained, it's the same reason Vegeta could not react to Frieza busting Earth. Goku let's his guard down, like he did vs Vegeta in Buu saga and Vegeta thinks to much, Akira is highlighting this because Whis is going to fix both of their weaknesses. Anyway Goku has PROVEN feats, the only option is to think that ring is much, much more deadly than some ordinary laser."

Then the DB verse doesnt stand a chance against Saitama, because Saitama is practically powered by PIS-force.

When he's over moon level that statement might be half relevant.