#51 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: when Gohan fell on him his power was still at least in the hundreds. That means he might of been a hundred times weaker than normal, but Saitama's feat is way over a thousand times greater than a great ape falling on Vegeta. Not only is the giant around 1,000 lbs heavier, he was also striking at full power.

#52 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: when Gohan fell on him his power was still at least in the hundreds. That means he might of been a hundred times weaker than normal, but Saitama's feat is way over a thousand times greater than a great ape falling on Vegeta. Not only is the giant around 1,000 lbs heavier, he was also striking at full power.

It's not about which was heavier. I was merely saying that Vegeta had already taken a lot of punishment in the fight before that happend he pretty much shrugged off a Kamehameha which countered a (self proclaimed) planet busting attack.

#53 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: You can't just say those attacks are planetary because a crazy Vegeta said so. Maybe they are maybe they aren't.

Nappa's attack was not a physical attack and he only destroyed the buildings. The giant turned the city into a bottomless pit. Also Saitama is probably thousands of times stronger than that giant. Obviously Vegeta would easily beat the Giant, but Saitama made the giant look like a joke. Goku had trouble picking up Giant Piccolo with a power level of 300. Scaling up Vegeta wouldn't even have the power to pick up the Giant.

Also Vegeta slipped Goku's kamehameha before it blew up. Goku's spirit bomb isn't even close to planetary. Only the one that hit Frieza and Buu were planetary.

#54 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@slimj87d: That's true, but when Gohan fell on Vegeta he saw it coming and still had some power left. At least enough to be a lot stronger than a normal human. And even multiplying Gohan's weight by over a 1,000 wouldn't even make the feat as impressive as siatama's.

#55 Edited by IRHP87 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: "Nappa's attack was not a physical attack and he only destroyed the buildings."

Nappa did that effortlessly, with a smile on his face, don't forget that part.

"Goku had trouble picking up Giant Piccolo with a power level of 300."

Did he? I don't think he had much trouble.

"Goku's spirit bomb isn't even close to planetary. Only the one that hit Frieza and Buu were planetary."

Maybe it was not because it lost some of its power, but it was still pretty strong.

#56 Edited by zzagirl (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss I'd take Vegeta's word over yours, especially since Goku was capable of sensing his chi and realizing Vegeta wasn't just bluffing.

Nappa cleared an entire city without any effort at all, and this could be seen from space itself. You're telling me more and more that you don't really know the things you're claiming about Dragonball as well. Vegeta would make the Giant flee from him, and want to give up his existence entirely after witnessing just a small percentage of the power Vegeta possesses. I also don't know why, and I really do not care at all, as to why you're bringing lifting feats into this, when Saitama's lifting feat is something Kid Goku was capable of doing on the whim.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Vegeta tanked Goku's Kamehameha head on, and it didn't explode at all in the manga, where are you getting that from? It was just going to keep zooming up into space. King Kai also stated that the Spirit Bomb was capable of destroying the Earth. Tell me you're joking right now?...

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#57 Posted by Divell (2616 posts) - - Show Bio
@almighty said:

Saitama with effort too fast and consecutive serious punches should be more than enough for Vegeta to handle

that's overkill.

#58 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl:you pic shows nothing.

You said vegeta tanked it? but in that pic and anime both he was carried away by the kamehameha. and yeah it did not even take vegeta in to space

slower then lightspeed kamehameha, maybe mach5 kamehameha.

no instance of pics shown by you proves that he tanked it.

plus nappa only lifted the dust created by the explosion out to space by blowing up the city, nothing else.

#59 Edited by zzagirl (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

You said vegeta tanked it? but in that pic and anime both he was carried away by the kamehameha. and yeah it did not even take vegeta in to space

plus nappa only lifted the dust created by the explosion out to space by blowing up the city, nothing else.

Please don't @ me. LOL.....

#60 Posted by IRHP87 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: He's just trolling. Well made points, I didn't even remember King Kai stated that about Goku's Spirit Bomb. Nice.

#61 Posted by shihan (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool & nice battle..

#62 Posted by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Raditz has feats putting him around 2x ftl...he dodges Piccolos 3x ftl beam and outruns Gokus 2.7x ftl kamehameha for 13 seconds....

Stop trolling or go learn something.

DB characters have been at saitama shown feat level SINCE ROSHI IN EARLY DRAGONBALL, MOON DC HYPERSONIC+, Saiyan saga Vegeta is planet level and around 24x ftl when fighting. OPM wank is off the charts.

#63 Edited by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphapunk: i asked fro proof of their durability so that becomes a trolling.k. lol

dude vegeta got hurt by a power bomb from recoome in namek saga. and it made only a small crater not even near a town level crater.

Loading Video...

move to video after 8 mins vegeta gets powerbombed in to the ground and gets wrecked.

So much for planet level durability

And please so me vegeta surviving planet explosion from dragon ball revival of frieza.

So we can understand better that what you are saying is true.

Oh wait vegeta died after planet exploded in revival of frieza.

Please provide proof that i am trolling now and say that revival of frieza is non-canon.

Soon you will even say that db super also non-canon and fillers.

The dbz wank here is off the charts by powerscaling and (has to be obd) calculators.

#64 Posted by Sun-Wukong (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta wins, Saitama is not planet level yet

#65 Posted by Sun-Wukong (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: You can't just say those attacks are planetary because a crazy Vegeta said so. Maybe they are maybe they aren't.

Nappa's attack was not a physical attack and he only destroyed the buildings. The giant turned the city into a bottomless pit. Also Saitama is probably thousands of times stronger than that giant. Obviously Vegeta would easily beat the Giant, but Saitama made the giant look like a joke. Goku had trouble picking up Giant Piccolo with a power level of 300. Scaling up Vegeta wouldn't even have the power to pick up the Giant.

Also Vegeta slipped Goku's kamehameha before it blew up. Goku's spirit bomb isn't even close to planetary. Only the one that hit Frieza and Buu were planetary.

What's with this physical attack stuff ? DBZ weight is inconsistent beyond belief, Goku took a shock wave that destroyed a small-continent and didn't even move a inch back at the 23rd budokai.

Physical strength in DBZ is inconsistent. Goku as a kid lift a car yet krillin 23rd had trouble lifting 50 pounds. If there physical strength was rubbish, then all it takes is one person to turn there ki into a shock wave and kill the guy.

#66 Posted by Blackice709 (1779 posts) - - Show Bio

vageta

#67 Edited by slimj87d (15680 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@slimj87d: That's true, but when Gohan fell on Vegeta he saw it coming and still had some power left. At least enough to be a lot stronger than a normal human. And even multiplying Gohan's weight by over a 1,000 wouldn't even make the feat as impressive as siatama's.

He didn't have that much energy... Yajirobe of all people was able to keep up with Vegeta's speed and even sneak attacked him. He was pretty much running on fumes.

Loading Video...

If I can compare how ki works, I would compare it to a green lantern ring. If a GL is at 100%, they can use whatever they want, but when they're down close to 5%, they're going to have to pick where their strengths lie. Their defense or offense before that energy is pretty much gone.

#68 Posted by OOCMikey (1396 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@sun-wukong:can you me the scans that goku tanked it and it had a range of continent? i will help you debunk it.

As i myself have been a fan of dbz for like 15+ years.so let me help you get out of the road which may lead to dbz fanboyism.

@slimj87d: dude according to dbz fans (who seems to be on the road to be dbz fanboys) here says that goku can bust the universe alone. i don't even remember happening it and there are people out there assuming that broly can kill galactus. lol

And according to kin kai's statement if spirit bomb touched the ground it would make the planet explode.

Yet when kid buu was killed the spirit bomb did touch the ground and yet the planet did not explode.

So people can say vegeta wins all they want, but they can't back it up with durability feats.

According to Alphapunk Raditz was 2 x ftl. lol

Who had power level 1000+

And yet when planet namek was exploding SSJ Goku who had a power level 50 million should be mftl +.

And yet needed a spaceship to escape fromt planet namek.

Everything in dbz shows that they do not have planet level durability and they all need to destroy the core of the planet to destroy a planet.

SSJ Goku trying to escape from planet namek shows they are no where near planet level durability.

#70 Posted by slimj87d (15680 posts) - - Show Bio

@sun-wukong:can you me the scans that goku tanked it and it had a range of continent? i will help you debunk it.

As i myself have been a fan of dbz for like 15+ years.so let me help you get out of the road which may lead to dbz fanboyism.

@slimj87d: dude according to dbz fans (who seems to be on the road to be dbz fanboys) here says that goku can bust the universe alone. i don't even remember happening it and there are people out there assuming that broly can kill galactus. lol

And according to kin kai's statement if spirit bomb touched the ground it would make the planet explode.

Yet when kid buu was killed the spirit bomb did touch the ground and yet the planet did not explode.

So people can say vegeta wins all they want, but they can't back it up with durability feats.

According to Alphapunk Raditz was 2 x ftl. lol

Who had power level 1000+

And yet when planet namek was exploding SSJ Goku who had a power level 50 million should be mftl +.

And yet needed a spaceship to escape fromt planet namek.

Everything in dbz shows that they do not have planet level durability and they all need to destroy the core of the planet to destroy a planet.

SSJ Goku trying to escape from planet namek shows they are no where near planet level durability.

I don't think DBZ characters can bust a universe. Also, for the record I know nothing about Saitama so I have no opinion on this fight.

But I saw earlier you used a filler episode of Vegeta struggling with a meteor, but remember. Vegeta in a filler episode destroyed a planet.

Loading Video...

It's just not good to use filler to prove a point. Canon wise, Piccolo, whow as about 8 times weaker than Vegeta, and 16 times weaker than a powered up Vegeta atomized a moon. So I think we can all agree that Vegeta struggling with a moon should be disregarded.

#71 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: Vegeta can't survive in space, and his goal was immortality. At best he was planning on core busting.

Nappa and the Giant can both casually destroy a city. Saitama god stomped the Giant. I agree Nappa>>>Giant, but still Saitama seamed to be on a different level.

The spirit bomb has the potential to destroy a planet, but the one Goku made during the saiyan saga wasn't even close to planet level. The ones during the Frieza saga and Buu saga could of destroyed the planet.

#72 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@irhp87: The Giant could also effortlessly destroy a city.

He had a little trouble but not much. However the Giant is at least 100,000 times heavier than giant Piccolo.

#73 Edited by zzagirl (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@zzagirl: Vegeta can't survive in space, and his goal was immortality. At best he was planning on core busting.

Nappa and the Giant can both casually destroy a city. Saitama god stomped the Giant. I agree Nappa>>>Giant, but still Saitama seamed to be on a different level.

The spirit bomb has the potential to destroy a planet, but the one Goku made during the saiyan saga wasn't even close to planet level. The ones during the Frieza saga and Buu saga could of destroyed the planet.

No. Vegeta would have destroyed Earth, killing himself in the process more than likely. He wasn't going to core bust.

Nappa would be on an entirely different level compared to Saitama and the other OPM characters to begin with, so what difference does it make that Saitama beat the Giant? Nappa's durability was above moon+, and Saitama doesn't have feats that suggest he could destroy the moon, yet.

Yes, it was. The Spirit Bomb would have destroyed the Earth, just as Goku's Kamehameha would have, just as Vegeta's attack would have. You're underestimating, extremely hard for some reason, the powers they had in the Saiyan Saga. Spirit Bomb in Freeza Saga was above planet busting greatly, and so was Kid Boo's.

Also, the Giant was nowhere near 100'000 times heavier than Piccolo. The hell? I can accept ignorance and some of the other nonsense in your responses to mine, but that's where I draw the line. Where did you even base this off of, to begin with?

#74 Posted by IRHP87 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@irhp87: The Giant could also effortlessly destroy a city.

He had a little trouble but not much. However the Giant is at least 100,000 times heavier than giant Piccolo.

Giant also effortlessly destroying a city wouldn't really make a difference either way regardless.

Proof Giant is "at least" 100,000 times heavier than giant Piccolo?

#75 Edited by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@irhp87: Piccolo could still fit on a small stadium. The tallest sky scraper barely even reached the giants ankle.

I change my number to 10,000 times heavier. 100,000 might be too much.

#76 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: Vegeta wanted immortality. Killing himself would be out of character.

Goku's spirit bomb made direct contact on Namek and didn't blow up the planet. If it went off in the center of the planet it would of probably blown it up though.

Giant Piccolo fit on a small stadium and Goku was big enough to grab his finger.

Piccolo grew twice, and Goku threw him in his first stage. He went inside of him in his second stage. Piccolo would of been small enough for the giant to crush him with one hand.

A blue whale is 2,800 times heavier than a person. I would say the difference between Piccolo and the giant is bigger than the difference between a human and a whale. Thinking about it I would say 10,000 times heavier is probably more accurate.

#77 Posted by Don_Sevour (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say saitama even after reading comments. It'd be similar to his fight with boros.

#78 Posted by Joker_mare (174 posts) - - Show Bio

saitama outclasses him in strength, speed, durability.

#79 Posted by IRHP87 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@irhp87: Piccolo could still fit on a small stadium. The tallest sky scraper barely even reached the giants ankle.

I change my number to 10,000 times heavier. 100,000 might be too much.

So you suddenly reduce your first number down to 10% of the original. Now I really want proof of your claims lol.

@zzagirl: Vegeta wanted immortality. Killing himself would be out of character.

Goku's spirit bomb made direct contact on Namek and didn't blow up the planet. If it went off in the center of the planet it would of probably blown it up though.

Giant Piccolo fit on a small stadium and Goku was big enough to grab his finger.

Piccolo grew twice, and Goku threw him in his first stage. He went inside of him in his second stage. Piccolo would of been small enough for the giant to crush him with one hand.

A blue whale is 2,800 times heavier than a person. I would say the difference between Piccolo and the giant is bigger than the difference between a human and a whale. Thinking about it I would say 10,000 times heavier is probably more accurate.

Spirit Bomb didn't destroy any planets because Goku controlled the ki. Unless you think the Spirit Bomb that Goku threw was weaker than Kid Buu's blast that destroyed the planet lol.

#80 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@irhp87: I'm sure someone could calculate how much the giant weighs, but not me. The reason I said 100,000 at first is because I was thinking of his footprint in the anime. I went back and looked and the footprint is out of scale and way too big. If the giant actually matched the foot print he could of easily been over 100,000 times heavier and sky scrapers wouldn't of even reached the top of his toes. However like I said the foot print was just drawn too big.

#81 Posted by DeathHero61 (18870 posts) - - Show Bio

In DBZ planet level DC = planet level durability, Vegeta forces Goku to defend the Earth from his Ki attack, Gokus beam wins out putting it over a planet buster. Vegeta is hurt but he can still fight and that's after a long fight with Goku. Does Saitama has anything ear planet DC/durability? Also Raditz has 2 feats putting him anywhere between 1-2.5x ftl, 1 lowend 2.5 high end, Vegeta is 12x stronger than him and is probably naturally faster due to his size. This could put him anywhere bwteen 12-30x ftl if we don't take his size into account.

Ill have no problem admitting Vegeta loses but we need feats, Saitama has only shown continent/moon level attacks right? He is probably stronger than that, i am actually giving him the benefit of the doubt and think Vegeta has to actually try - possibly a moderate diff fight, until more feats i can't see how we can give Saitama the win, yet.

Because.......... reasons.......

#82 Posted by Heatblaze (10400 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by IRHP87 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

@irhp87: I'm sure someone could calculate how much the giant weighs, but not me. The reason I said 100,000 at first is because I was thinking of his footprint in the anime. I went back and looked and the footprint is out of scale and way too big. If the giant actually matched the foot print he could of easily been over 100,000 times heavier and sky scrapers wouldn't of even reached the top of his toes. However like I said the foot print was just drawn too big.

Well then we don't know how much heavier he even is, that's what this comes down to.

#84 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

How does needing to escape from an exploding planet when they can't breathe in space prove DBZ characters don't have planet level durability? Frieza can breathe in space and tanked a planetary explosion so obviously anyone more powerful than him has planet level durability. And Frieza stated himself he held back his power at the last second when destroying Namek. Normally he one shots planets in an instant which is how a flashback in Dragon Ball Super showed him destroying Planet Vegeta.

#85 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: Saiyan Saga Vegeta<<<<<<<<1st form Frieza, so that really doesn't matter in this thread.

#86 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: Saiyan Saga Vegeta<<<<<<<<1st form Frieza, so that really doesn't matter in this thread.

I was adressing some of the earlier downplay about DBZ in general, but Vegeta still wins this fight. Even if you don't accept that he's a Planet buster he's still many many times stronger than casual Moon busters.

#87 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: Yes, with Ki attacks, but not with physical attacks. However I do think Vegeta has a chance of winning if he lands his Galic Gun.

#88 Posted by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: Yes, with Ki attacks, but not with physical attacks. However I do think Vegeta has a chance of winning if he lands his Galic Gun.

DBZ characters can enhance their physical stats with KI. For example, Goku was able to hurt Frieza who had Planetary durability with his punches and fight Trunks's sword with just a finger.

#90 Posted by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

@alphapunk said:

In DBZ planet level DC = planet level durability, Vegeta forces Goku to defend the Earth from his Ki attack, Gokus beam wins out putting it over a planet buster. Vegeta is hurt but he can still fight and that's after a long fight with Goku. Does Saitama has anything ear planet DC/durability? Also Raditz has 2 feats putting him anywhere between 1-2.5x ftl, 1 lowend 2.5 high end, Vegeta is 12x stronger than him and is probably naturally faster due to his size. This could put him anywhere bwteen 12-30x ftl if we don't take his size into account.

Ill have no problem admitting Vegeta loses but we need feats, Saitama has only shown continent/moon level attacks right? He is probably stronger than that, i am actually giving him the benefit of the doubt and think Vegeta has to actually try - possibly a moderate diff fight, until more feats i can't see how we can give Saitama the win, yet.

Because.......... reasons.......

Well for one Vegeta tanked Gokus kamehameha that was > his own planet buster, he was hurt but was able to fight for a long tim after and had a full fight with Goku prior.

Remember when beginning of Z Piccolo casually busts the moon? Every single casual Ki blast in saiyan saga is > moon level, they control their KI and it can be argued that focusing the energy actually makes the ki attacks more powerful PER SQUARE INCH, this would explain why they never destroy mountains/continents on accident, doing do would do little damage to their enemies. Just think about planet level durability shields in the marvel universe, it doesn't take a damn blast blowing a planet up to get through them just an attack with the energy level to actually pierce them, that's db-z-s in a nutshell.

There is more then enough evidence. Roshi busts the moon @ 139 pl, Vegeta is about 130x stronger then him and says he canbust Earth which is 81x the mass of the moon, another example of pretty consistent PL = DC.

Anyways good job, like everyone else you fail to address my points. People pretty much accept Vegeta being a planet bust in Saiyan saga and he tanks Gokus beam which is > his, not much more evidence is needed.

#91 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: Punching and surviving a planet exploding are completely different. A punch has all of its energy put into a fist while a planet blowing up has all of its energy dispersed. For example if I was punched with 500 lbs of force I wouldn't die, but if a needle hit me with 200 lbs of force it would go right through me. However that same punch could break bricks while the needle would break or bend.

Dbz characters enhance their strength with ki, but there physical attacks don't have the same destructive capability.

#92 Posted by zzagirl (1097 posts) - - Show Bio

@valarmelkor: Punching and surviving a planet exploding are completely different. A punch has all of its energy put into a fist while a planet blowing up has all of its energy dispersed. For example if I was punched with 500 lbs of force I wouldn't die, but if a needle hit me with 200 lbs of force it would go right through me. However that same punch could break bricks while the needle would break or bend.

Dbz characters enhance their strength with ki, but there physical attacks don't have the same destructive capability.

Goku from Saiyan, Namek, Freeza, and Cell Saga says 'hi'.

#93 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: Goku or any other dbz character have never showed anything more than island busting physical capabilities until super.

#94 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

The Prince of all Saiyans.

#95 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@zzagirl: Goku or any other dbz character have never showed anything more than island busting physical capabilities until super.

Loading Video...

First form Frieza and Kid Buu say hi.

#96 Edited by Divell (2616 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta due to ABC logic...

Also might be irrelevant but there is a really good fan made comic crossover with saitama in dbz universe. Non cannon but it was really funny. :)

Fixed, also can u give me the link for the crossover?

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
#97 Posted by WolverineIsTOAA (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18453 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Did you just go full retard? I said Physical.... That means punches and kicks, no ki blasts....

#99 Posted by azrael1973 (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama breaks the pride of the Prince of Sayians in one punch.

#100 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Didn't see it. When did they show island busting physical capabilities to begin with?