#1 Edited by Shinjiro (1573 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Saitama. The One Punch Man

vs

No Caption Provided

Vegeta, Prince of All Saiyans

Rules:

• Saiyan saga Vegeta
  • Feats only for Saitama (Web comic allowed)
  • In character
  • Vegeta has come to conquer Earth. Saitama is here to defeat a rutinary enemy
  • Battle in the same place where Vegeta and Goku have their first fight
  • Win by death or incap
  • Vegeta can't make a moon. So no Ozharu
#2 Posted by ValarMelkor (5165 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta stomps.

#3 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta should take this. I doubt it's a stomp, though.

#4 Posted by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta should take this. I doubt it's a stomp, though.

This. Vegeta in this saga is the first planet buster and is 12x stronger than someone 1-2x ftl. Saitama needs more feats but i could see him fight a planet buster, he has good speed to. Vegeta min-mod diff, no stomp.

#5 Posted by josephgomes619 (3799 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins. Saiyan saga vegeta can't survive a punch from Saitama, he's pretty weak physically

#6 Posted by rickyrck (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

http://youtu.be/K677Hxb4p20

#7 Posted by ALMIGHTY (3340 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama with effort too fast and consecutive serious punches should be more than enough for Vegeta to handle

#9 Edited by MysticMedivh (32250 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Alphapunk (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

In DBZ planet level DC = planet level durability, Vegeta forces Goku to defend the Earth from his Ki attack, Gokus beam wins out putting it over a planet buster. Vegeta is hurt but he can still fight and that's after a long fight with Goku. Does Saitama has anything ear planet DC/durability? Also Raditz has 2 feats putting him anywhere between 1-2.5x ftl, 1 lowend 2.5 high end, Vegeta is 12x stronger than him and is probably naturally faster due to his size. This could put him anywhere bwteen 12-30x ftl if we don't take his size into account.

Ill have no problem admitting Vegeta loses but we need feats, Saitama has only shown continent/moon level attacks right? He is probably stronger than that, i am actually giving him the benefit of the doubt and think Vegeta has to actually try - possibly a moderate diff fight, until more feats i can't see how we can give Saitama the win, yet.

#11 Posted by SolarPowered (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd argue Saitama would win here.

I mean, if you consider that little crossover comic canon, then Vegeta (who was well past the Saiyan Saga) was having trouble and seemed to be struggling against Saitama. If a stronger form of Vegeta couldn't beat Saitama, then I doubt a weaker version could as well.

I am, of course, only referring to base form Vegeta. I feel as though if Vegeta went Super Saiyan, he would've taken Saitama down with mid-diff.

#12 Posted by JuzaCloud (3568 posts) - - Show Bio

All though I believe Siatama is way stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta, he hasn't shown it yet by feats.

#13 Posted by emperorthanos- (16577 posts) - - Show Bio

@solarpowered: That comic isn't canon. You can't use that as an argument.

#14 Posted by zzagirl (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd argue Saitama would win here.

I mean, if you consider that little crossover comic canon, then Vegeta (who was well past the Saiyan Saga) was having trouble and seemed to be struggling against Saitama. If a stronger form of Vegeta couldn't beat Saitama, then I doubt a weaker version could as well.

I am, of course, only referring to base form Vegeta. I feel as though if Vegeta went Super Saiyan, he would've taken Saitama down with mid-diff.

Crossover comics should be taken with a grain of salt, as they tend to be incredible inaccurate and plain wrong. Saitama has no feats that would put him in Saiyan Saga Vegeta's league. He loses. Badly.

#15 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

If Saitama lands a punch it is over. His punching feats are far greater than Goku's or Vegeta's at this time. However a galic gun may have the power to kill Saitama. I would have to say Saitama wins though because I think he would land a punch before Vegeta even tries a galic gun.

#16 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Not sure if one punch will do the trick. Saiyan saga Vegeta was tanking some pretty heavy attacks and still coming back for more.

#17 Posted by zzagirl (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

If Saitama lands a punch it is over. His punching feats are far greater than Goku's or Vegeta's at this time. However a galic gun may have the power to kill Saitama. I would have to say Saitama wins though because I think he would land a punch before Vegeta even tries a galic gun.

Saitama isn't fast or powerful enough to kill, much less blitz Vegeta.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
#18 Posted by WolverineIsTOAA (1760 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta due to feats...

Also might be irrelevant but there is a really good fan made comic crossover with saitama in dbz universe. Non cannon but it was really funny. :)

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
#19 Posted by alucardvanwayne1800 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta

#20 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: Have you watched one punch man? Saitama's shock-wave from a punch went through a couple hundred feat of rock. Saiyan saga characters don't have physical feats even coming close to that.

#21 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: He never tanked a punch as strong as Saitamas'. Saitama beat a giant who was so strong just the air from him waving his hand killed thousands.... and he killed him with one punch...

#22 Posted by zzagirl (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: Have you watched one punch man? Saitama's shock-wave from a punch went through a couple hundred feat of rock. Saiyan saga characters don't have physical feats even coming close to that.

Don't ask me this question, please. I've read both the manga and webcomic over and over numerous times, and rewatch episodes of the anime sometimes on my free time, I'm well up to date. A mountain+ busting attack isn't going to phase Vegeta. Piccolo used a moon+ busting attack on Raditz during their first meeting, and Raditz was unscathed entirely. This is Saiyan Saga Vegeta, who is twelve times more powerful than the Raditz, who could take moon busting attacks all day, point blank with a smirk on his face.

#23 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: He never tanked a punch as strong as Saitamas'. Saitama beat a giant who was so strong just the air from him waving his hand killed thousands.... and he killed him with one punch...

He tanked a Kaio-ken blitz from Goku, a Kamehameha which was able to repel a Galick gun which was stated to be able to destroy the earth, a spirit bomb and a Great Ape Gohan falling on him. I'd say he has the durability to survive a punch or two.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
#24 Posted by medulaoblaganda (2363 posts) - - Show Bio

what you guys don't know is vegeta can't destroy asteroid with is fist and destroy planet with is fist. the only thing that makes you all think he is a planet buster or whatever is because of is blast. vegeta can't even lift planet or bust planet . seitama recently destroyed an asteroid with is fist, what vegeta cannot do. now imagine if seitama use that punch he use in punching asteroid as big as a city against vegta. vegeta might not survive the blow.

#25 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: And God Goku was taken out by a ray gun. Goku also struggled with 40 tons. Dragon ball characters can take ki attacks well but seem to have trouble with physical attacks. Even ssj Goku doesn't have punching feats equal to Saitama (however based off of feats and power scailing I would but ssj above Saitama).

#26 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Kaio-ken Goku seemed physically weaker than Saitama. I doubt Vegeta's galic gun has the power destroy Earth (at least instantly), because that would mean Vegeta was committing suicide, but I don't think he would do that.

#27 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I agree that Goku was weaker, but I'm not sure by how much. Vegeta seemed to be pretty pissed off and was probably luring Goku into challenging his attack. I think he knew Goku would try to counter it and didn't actually expect to blow up the planet.

#28 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: Ya, that would make sense. Maybe Saitama wouldn't one shot base off of feats, but if Vegeta wants to win he would definitely need to keep his distance.

#29 Posted by SolarPowered (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: Which is why I said "if," as I didn't know if it was canon or not.

#30 Edited by zzagirl (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@zzagirl: And God Goku was taken out by a ray gun. Goku also struggled with 40 tons. Dragon ball characters can take ki attacks well but seem to have trouble with physical attacks. Even ssj Goku doesn't have punching feats equal to Saitama (however based off of feats and power scailing I would but ssj above Saitama).

Goku's guard was dropped almost entirely because he was confident enough to know that Freeza wasn't capable of beating him. He tanked hits harder and worse than that, especially from Beerus. Don't know why you'd bring up such a dumb scene in the first place, it's more than likely going to get retconned seeing as how Goku now has regeneration.

No Caption Provided

Goku's 40 tons feat is entirely PIS, because he was lifting and pushing heavier objects than that as a child/teenager. He also lifted way, way heavier weights, without ki amping, in a 10x gravity environment. If you want to apply mathematics, Goku was lifting over 100'000 tons.

No Caption Provided

Chi attacks do more damage than physical attacks. If they can tank your chi attacks with no issues, then physical attacks won't be a problem. Also, you really think a Mountain+ busting attack would phase someone like Vegeta, Freeza, or Cell, who all had durability greater than that of a planet? Just because they don't damage the environment as badly as OPM characters have, doesn't mean their physical output is less than them. No one in OPM would survive a hit from Saiyan Saga Vegeta.

#31 Posted by IRHP87 (1891 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins. Saiyan saga vegeta can't survive a punch from Saitama, he's pretty weak physically

Is that why he tanked a planet busting attack and it basically just pissed him off?

#32 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio

I think saitama wins they should be close in stats except strength which op man has and dc which vegeta has.

#33 Posted by DarkRaiden (15466 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama would win. He's faster and one punch would end Vegeta.

#34 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18100 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: dragon ball is full of outliers and vegeta never survived a planet explosion. Cell and Buu couldn't be killed in one punch so they would beat one punch man.

Even though Vegeta was weakened he was almost killed by a great ape falling on him.

One punch man was stomped on by a giant that weighed at least a couple thousand times more than a great ape. That Giant was also strong enough to casually kill thousands with a swing of his hand. A full power stomp that wiped out a city and created a massive hole in the ground didn't even phase one punch man. That puts his physical durability far above Saiyan saga Vegeta, unless you can find a scan of him surviving something like that.

#35 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl: dragon ball is full of outliers and vegeta never survived a planet explosion. Cell and Buu couldn't be killed in one punch so they would beat one punch man.

Even though Vegeta was weakened he was almost killed by a great ape falling on him.

One punch man was stomped on by a giant that weighed at least a couple thousand times more than a great ape. That Giant was also strong enough to casually kill thousands with a swing of his hand. A full power stomp that wiped out a city and created a massive hole in the ground didn't even phase one punch man. That puts his physical durability far above Saiyan saga Vegeta, unless you can find a scan of him surviving something like that.

You also have to remeber that Vegeta had taken a lot of punishment by the time the Great Ape fell on him. He had tanked multiple blows from a Kaio-ken Goku, tanked a Kamehameha amped by Kaio-Ken times 4, took a Spirit Bomb head on and still came back to for more.

#36 Posted by LimitlessEdge (2228 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama breaks the pride of the Prince of Sayians in one punch.

#37 Posted by zzagirl (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Vegeta tanked a planetary Kamehameha from a Kaioken X4 Goku, a spirit bomb, and he was coughing and staggering from Goku's blows. Those are planetary feats on panel.

I'll remind you that Vegeta had suffered numerous planetary attacks from Goku, had used an immense amount of chi and was almost entirely empty of it during his confrontation with Great Ape Gohan. Along with this, he'd received fatal injuries from both the Spirit Bomb and Kamehameha. So it's logical that Vegeta would be frightened at a wild, untrained Great Ape falling on him.

So? Nappa raised two fingers and decimated thousands of people, casually. Both him and Vegeta were unscathed entirely afterwards, what's your point? Taking a city busting punch does not compare, at all, to taking numerous planetary attacks and living to see another day, despite having almost no chi left.

Vegeta's attack would have destroyed the Earth entirely, and Goku overpowered him with a KaiokenX4 Kamehameha, which is above planet busting. He then returned to battle, and began to face off with Gohan after his Oozaru transformation. He was overpowering someone who was above Raditz, who could tank moon busting attacks to the face with a grin.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vegeta received the beating of a life time, and you think he's going to fall victim to a city busting punch?

#38 Posted by zzagirl (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

You also have to remeber that Vegeta had taken a lot of punishment by the time the Great Ape fell on him. He had tanked multiple blows from a Kaio-ken Goku, tanked a Kamehameha amped by Kaio-Ken times 4, took a Spirit Bomb head on and still came back to for more.

Double post, but I didn't see your post at all. I should have refreshed my page and quoted your response instead of making such a long, detailed response. =S

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
#39 Posted by The_Caped_Crusader (10533 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegetable.

#40 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@alextheboss said:

Double post, but I didn't see your post at all. I should have refreshed my page and quoted your response instead of making such a long, detailed response. =S

Don't worry about it. Your post went into more detail anyway. I didn't want to interrupt your debate, but I figured i'd just point that out really quick. :p

#41 Edited by slimj87d (15680 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: DBZ doesn't work like that... The characters physically amp themselves using life force, but they can power down to conserve energy but in turn it'll leave them vulnerable.

If you are low on ki or out of it, you'll be just as vulnerable as you are physically strong without ki amping.

For example, Goku can take shots from a needle at a hospital powered down, a needle that can't even Pierce a rock but he can take physical blows that bust rocks into debris during a fight.

#42 Edited by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama Slaughters Vegeta.

If it is a H2H fight. why you ask?

Loading Video...

And here is Android Saga Vegeta Struggling with a meteor after even training in 450 Gravity.

Loading Video...

Anime Vegeta > Manga Vegeta

And still he struggled with a meteor.

Sorry for hurting dbzfanboys dreams.

#43 Posted by LegallyBlind (129 posts) - - Show Bio

The Prince of all Saiyans

#44 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama Slaughters Vegeta.

If it is a H2H fight. why you ask?

Loading Video...

And here is Android Saga Vegeta Struggling with a meteor after even training in 450 Gravity.

Loading Video...

Anime Vegeta > Manga Vegeta

And still he struggled with a meteor.

Sorry for hurting dbzfanboys dreams.

I would say good job, but you just used filler to try and prove your point.

So in light of that, I'll just say keep trying.

0/10 on the rustling attempt, btw.

#45 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: well sure it is not cannon.

But it still shows Dbz chars are weak in durability.

Are you gonna refuse that even SSG Vegeta died during revival of frieza?

And a lot of dbzfanboys (no disrepect to dbz fans) think that SSG Vegeta and SSG Goku have solar system level durability.

But still died when planet earth exploded.

And yeah saiyan saga vegeta had to bust the core of the planet just like frieza.

Which is why frieza failed on namek to bust the core of namek, go ahead and say that is a filler

#46 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

It would if it was canon, but sadly, it's not.

I personally believe he did, but I can't prove that now, can i? He also could have died from lack of oxygen, as opposed to the explosion.

And a lot of dbzfanboys (no disrepect to dbz fans) think that SSG Vegeta and SSG Goku have solar system level durability.

That's nice, but I'm not sure what it has to do with the discussion at hand... lol

Like I said, we don't know his cause of death or even if he died at all. The only thing we can do is speculate on it.

And yeah saiyan saga vegeta had to bust the core of the planet just like frieza.

...ok.

Which is why frieza failed on namek to bust the core of namek, go ahead and say that is a filler.

I guess you missed the part where Frieza stated that he held back to much energy. Don't forget that he blew planet Vegeta up while stI'll in his first form.

#47 Posted by zzagirl (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Which is why frieza failed on namek to bust the core of namek, go ahead and say that is a filler

Come on, man, are you really gonna make an alt account just to post that?...

#48 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl:Just who are you talking about?

@thedarkpaladin:You said speculate, so you agree vegeta having less then planet durability?

Speculate means pretty much vegeta died in the explosion.

So Yeah, sure let's agree to it..

#49 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@zzagirl:Just who are you talking about?

@thedarkpaladin:You said speculate, so you agree vegeta having less then planet durability?

Speculate means pretty much vegeta died in the explosion.

So Yeah, sure let's agree to it..

Lol who's alt is this?

#50 Posted by dbzwnkkiller (23 posts) - - Show Bio