ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ElderElijah190

@valor_175:

How? Ofcourse by doing what he does best. 4 beast arc toriko isn't that impressive.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Toriko blitzes

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175:

Saitama redirected a surface wiping planetary nuke if lowballed considering it was stated to be planet busting level in the anime with ease. He most certainly wasn't serious when said feat was attained. He flew from the moon to earth in a matter of seconds. What feats does toriko has at 4 beast arc that places him at ls-ftl?

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175:

Saitama while not serious outran a guy that outran his light beam. Toiled around with sonic. Saitama was being careful when he replicated said moon speed feat,he does not just get serious off the bat when he's in character. A morals off saitama would speedblitz toriko and manhandle him.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

People are still using Saitama's jump as a speed feat?

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ElderElijah190

@valor_175:

Genos beam should be MHS+. Genos outran said beam and saitama outran him also while toying around and not being serious. You're right about not being able to gauge his serious level though but let's not forget his actions in the series has always being effortlessly,the planet level opponent he battled and we thought he struggled with admitted he that is saitama wasn't serious,stating said fight wasn't even a worthy fight indirectly. We aren't speculating,all we're doing is working with the logic of the series.

A serious strike would end it,again a morals off saitama would speedblitz toriko horribly,we aren't speculating here also considering the feats he has replicated while derailed in character would be casually attained with no morals.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175:

Again you're speculating said beam is not within the MHS+ range,despite the average light beam logic working with that. It was a light beam,what feats do u need apart from substantial logical statement,by this logic,a lot of fictional feats should be questioned.

I never said he solos all of fiction or any version of toriko above 4 beast arc to be precise,i don't work with such logic,what i am saying is saitamas effortless actions should parry him above said toriko we've here. Am most certainly not wanking him but once again,working with the logic of the series. Boros is most certainly planet level at the least,being a planet level tier doesn't make u an outright planet buster. If i was fully going by statement as u're saying,i would be placing boros at star level but am not.

Saitama speedblitz toriko and manhandle him,a lot of people don't take saitama seriously because he has always being annoyingly wanked so far. What am trying to say once again is fair threads like this aren't taking seriously due to prior saitama wanked logic.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ElderElijah190

@valor_175:

It was stated to have being a beam though. Which brings us to the objective of an average logic. All energy blast don't go by the name of being a beam or light beam so your logic is flawed once again smh. Not to forget Genos is a cyborg also.

You debunked what again? Your bias logic didn't debunk nothing,you giving up has nothing to do with me as what i stated was seems right which you ignored and finally acted rude. Sigh*

Have a goodnight though.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By higherpower

Toriko stomps.

galeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Saitama one shots.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko eats opmverse.

Warai_MizuKiQi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Warai_MizuKiQi

Yaa,

I don't know about Toriko, but Saitama is more like a cartoon, he defies the logic of his own world and he's never fully serious cause he's not created to be serious to begin with. He doesn't seem to have a limit, if he needs to do something he does. Nothing suggests he's not FTL.

@valor_175

Again, I don't know Toriko so I can't tell about him, but :

"Nothing that Saitama has ever done puts him at lightspeed, especially not in combat speed. As a matter of fact, I'd only put his actual combat speed at a tad faster than lightning if not slower. Toriko was able to keep up with Chiyo, someone who was on par with characters far faster than Saitama."

Actually Saitama never has been forced to fight at this speed, but it doesn't mean it couldn't neither. No one can say if x is faster than Saitama, cause we don't know his limits. It's not a valid argument. The fact is that all his opponents seemed slower than light ok, but he never has to be at his max to beat them, so we don't know, all is possible. But by his nature to be against common logic it doesn't sound strange to imagine him FTL.

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175:

Wait wait wait, when did Four Beast Arc Toriko beat a monster that destroyed a continent with more surface area than the Earth?

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

@valor_175 said:

@kingguinness: It was one of the Four Beasts if I remember correctly.

The 1st Biotope was what Goah attacked but it didn't have a surface area greater than earth, it's a 500k square kilometre island enclosed by mountains and when Goah got there he one-shotted the Regal Mammoth. The only continent busting done by another limb was performed by Mount Turtle when it destroyed Ice Hell.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Four Beast arc Toriko may or may not be able to harm Saitama (I'm undecided on this) but he can't really tank any hits from him.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

Four Beast arc Toriko may or may not be able to harm Saitama (I'm undecided on this) but he can't really tank any hits from him.

Based on what?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

Based on what?

He didn't really have high end durability feats at that point. The most he did was tank hits from Four Beast who's inferior.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By HitTheAssasin

I'm just re-reading Toriko and I'm pretty sure post-4 Beast Arc Toriko required one of his stronger attacks that put a strain on his body(50 Ren Nailgun punch) to bust a large Mountain. While he does have the speed advantage, I don't think he could actually harm Saitama, who should have at least continental durability.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@hittheassasin: That was a test punch he performed to gauge his amp from eating the Four Beast, and the point of it was to apply the full force of a Kugi punch all at once instead of compounded over time. That was a problem he faced while fighting the Four Beast, his Kugi punch was ineffective because it's body was able to transfer the force of each individual punch so it wouldn't accumulate any damage. It's also unclear whether that was the limit of the attack, since the punch went through the mountain and into the sky. He performed more powerful attacks in the arc as well as being stated to be capable of destroying the entire Cooking Island along with Zebra.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By higherpower

@sy8008 said:
@god_vulcan said:
@sy8008 said:

Based on what?

He didn't really have high end durability feats at that point. The most he did was tank hits from Four Beast who's inferior.

The gap in speed should render your durability point null, unless Saitama initiates a serious punch—which he wouldn't in-character (at least not before being attacked). I think Toriko can hurt him through repetition.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 emperorthanos-  Moderator

People are still using Saitama's jump as a speed feat?

Yes. They also use Boros kicking Saitama to the moon as an argument for Boros being able to kick at relativistic speed.

It's a result for Saitama having no really quantifiable speed feats

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wins with almost 0 difficulties.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: While Saitama himself has no solidly quantifiable speed feats, I've found ways to reliable gauge his speed through linear scaling in the webcomic. He should be several times faster than lightning on the bare minimum.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@juiceboks: It's not like I'm saying that's his limit, just that Toriko clearly has to exert a decent amount of effort to bust a Mountain and has to use a "technique"(Kugi punch etc) to do it and can't just bust one with a regular punch. Additionally, you've got to remember that the Toriko that performed that feat was stronger than the one in this thread. Saying Toriko is beyond multi-mountain level as of the 4 Beast Arc is an unfounded claim, considering he has no DC feats even remotely touching on anything above that. All things considered, Four Beast Arc Toriko lacks the DC to actually inflict permanent damage on Saitama.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The gap in speed should render your durability point null, unless Saitama initiates a serious punch-- which he wouldn't in-character (at least not before he attacked). I think he can hurt him through repetition.

Not really sold on speed being a huge gap.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992
deactivated-5b2af6bb1f992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: While Saitama himself has no solidly quantifiable speed feats, I've found ways to reliable gauge his speed through linear scaling in the webcomic. He should be several times faster than lightning on the bare minimum.

How? What specifically scales him that high?

KingGuinness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin:

That's true but remember Toriko's leg attacks are more powerful than his Kugi's. His Leg Boomerang against Gaoh created a chasm that extended past the horizon and that was casual, so he's at least island level.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this version of toriko has taken damage from far less than what a casual saitama can output without even trying

the amount of wank for toriko characters on this site is super hilarious

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats Toriko curbstomps

By hype nobody can defeat Saitama

I mean saitama hasn't fought anyone stronger than Planet Level, while Toriko has fought Large Planet Busters and Large Star Level monsters that could blow up the earth 10 times over. But by hype and he say she say Saitama supposedly can't be defeated as he was literally designed to beat anybody with one...punch.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toriko murders Saitama and makes a dish out of his remains.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama still manhandles toriko. Once again this version of toriko isn't all that impressive.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan said:

While Saitama himself has no solidly quantifiable speed feats, I've found ways to reliable gauge his speed through linear scaling in the webcomic. He should be several times faster than lightning on the bare minimum.

How? What specifically scales him that high?

He blitzed Awakened Garou who previously blitzed Atomic Samurai. Atomic Samurai has a stand alone speed feat consistently calc'd in the high triple digit mach (specifically mach 900 but it can differ). So Saitama blitzed someone who in turn blitzed someone a few times faster than lightning.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

MindingMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MindingMuffin

Toriko curbs Saitama, 4 beast Toriko is already multi-continental/moon level.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leaning towards Toriko mainly due to his dumb piercing attacks that I really don't think Saitama can deal with.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TheOneAboveLife

Toriko curbs Saitama, 4 beast Toriko is already multi-continental/moon level.

And Saitama is Planetary... so....

OT: Toriko isn't surviving these punches.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lord Boros Best Feat IMO:

No Caption Provided
  • Even with that attack, Saitama wasn't even phased.

Collapsing Star Roaring Canon:

No Caption Provided

Lord Boros: "Blasting you and this PLANET straight to hell."

No Caption Provided

Holds off a planetary attack with ease and his "Serious Punch" wasn't even that serious.