deactivated-57b54fc9eb0d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

All are in character with no prep, or knowledge of each other.

Battle location is at Z City.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Saitama is a toon character, He wins through the power of bullfeces/poop/doodoo. Honestly i think toon characters should be banned.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Saitama shuld win with his brute force.

Ginyu force are plane tbuster.

If they atack him with ki he's mostly likely dead.

I say 5/5

My vote goes for Ginyu Forces.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

@frocharocha said:

Saitama shuld win with his brute force.

Ginyu force are plane tbuster.

If they atack him with ki he's mostly likely dead.

I say 5/5

My vote goes for Ginyu Forces.

Guldo can stop time, So Saitama should die instantly, But nooo.... Power of the toon wins.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Ginyu lands a body switch the Ginyu's win.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged, Saitama isn't even moon level yet, these guys fodderize planet level characters. Stop the spite and wanking this low class bum.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every Ginyu Force member except Guldo solos.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Recoome solos

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wank is brainwashing people! At 13,000 this guy is nearly 100x stronger than Roshi that busted the moon, a feat over Saitama. He survives a blitz from 2 people way over ftl. Guldo is one of the few people that has hax in DB as well. He casually tk stop and threatens 2 people over planet level, SAITAMA ISN'T EVEN MOON LEVEL!

Again, Saitama isn't moon level people. 21st budokai roshi at 139 WAS moon level, Guldo is 13,000, can stop time, tk locks planet level characters.

This is a mismatch and needs locked, Saitama OPverse might need a little break until the fanboys calm down, this guy is fodder level the only thing saving him from losing to 21st budokai goku/Roshi is his speed, by the 22nd budokai they are basically immune to anybody under moon level but still easily beat moon levelers, by 23rd budokai moon levels are literally fodder. Saitama could run around all day doing no damage and a casual flick would KO his under moon level ass. Guldo is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>23rd budokai and would casually kill hundreds of Saitamas until he is tired.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By XioKenji

The preach about busting moons is unreal lol

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone of them lol wtfstomps saitama . pls stop the wank it's getting far out of hand

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

It's the best way to scale the two series, i know i push it but i am tired of Saitama wank. 21st budokai Roshi at 139 pl is the first moon level feat, it shows 21st budokai Roshi has more DC and likely durability than Saitama, kid Goku was <= Roshi at that point, he could not use the KI attacks but his physical punches and durability were enough to compete with moon levelers.

With this in mind we have a base line to compare, Roshi gets beat pretty easily by 22nd budokai Tien, someone that can hurt/beat easily Roshi shows they can do the same to Saitama minus the speed.

In the 23rd budokai Roshi is basically fodder, logic dictates that people that fodderize moon levelers would do the same to Saitama, they are fast enough in 23rd budokai to catch Saitama eventually and have the durability to take his hits easily.

The Ginyu force is after the 5 year time skip and the entire Saiyan saga. They beat planet+ characters pretty easily and def have the speed advantage over Saitama, even if he is somehow faster he isn't hurting people that no sell planet level attacks, until he gets feats he IS A SUB MOON LEVELER or SMALL MOON LEVELER. The hype and wank is unreal, this guy is a couple leagues under Saiyan saga Vegeta let alone the Ginyus. Even Guldo is way over Saitama w/o his hax lol.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

Saitama wank is brainwashing people! At 13,000 this guy is nearly 100x stronger than Roshi that busted the moon, a feat over Saitama. He survives a blitz from 2 people way over ftl. Guldo is one of the few people that has hax in DB as well. He casually tk stop and threatens 2 people over planet level, SAITAMA ISN'T EVEN MOON LEVEL!

Again, Saitama isn't moon level people. 21st budokai roshi at 139 WAS moon level, Guldo is 13,000, can stop time, tk locks planet level characters.

This is a mismatch and needs locked, Saitama OPverse might need a little break until the fanboys calm down, this guy is fodder level the only thing saving him from losing to 21st budokai goku/Roshi is his speed, by the 22nd budokai they are basically immune to anybody under moon level but still easily beat moon levelers, by 23rd budokai moon levels are literally fodder. Saitama could run around all day doing no damage and a casual flick would KO his under moon level ass. Guldo is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>23rd budokai and would casually kill hundreds of Saitamas until he is tired.

Saitama fodderizes these goofs, he one-shots each of them with a punch to their faces.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone of them lol wtfstomps saitama . pls stop the wank it's getting far out of hand

Maybe it's time to make Saitama vs Marvel/DC threads with herald+ characters, watch how fast it's banned. The trolls know this so they vs DB-Z-S

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: A few saitama vs thanos threads might do the trick

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jiraiya_sageofoil said:

Maybe it's time to make Saitama vs Marvel/DC threads with herald+ characters, watch how fast it's banned. The trolls know this so they vs DB-Z-S

Not as fast as how DBZ got banned.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By XioKenji

@alphapunk said:
@xiokenji said:

It's the best way to scale the two series, i know i push it but i am tired of Saitama wank. 21st budokai Roshi at 139 pl is the first moon level feat, it shows 21st budokai Roshi has more DC and likely durability than Saitama, kid Goku was <= Roshi at that point, he could not use the KI attacks but his physical punches and durability were enough to compete with moon levelers.

With this in mind we have a base line to compare, Roshi gets beat pretty easily by 22nd budokai Tien, someone that can hurt/beat easily Roshi shows they can do the same to Saitama minus the speed.

In the 23rd budokai Roshi is basically fodder, logic dictates that people that fodderize moon levelers would do the same to Saitama, they are fast enough in 23rd budokai to catch Saitama eventually and have the durability to take his hits easily.

The Ginyu force is after the 5 year time skip and the entire Saiyan saga. They beat planet+ characters pretty easily and def have the speed advantage over Saitama, even if he is somehow faster he isn't hurting people that no sell planet level attacks, until he gets feats he IS A SUB MOON LEVELER or SMALL MOON LEVELER. The hype and wank is unreal, this guy is a couple leagues under Saiyan saga Vegeta let alone the Ginyus. Even Guldo is way over Saitama w/o his hax lol.

Aight , I've reread till the 22nd Budokai.(been a while since I've watched it)

Roshi blew up a moon , all cool and dandy , he can blowup the moon, so could everyone above him via powerscaling but does that mean everything?

Roshi's durability is NOWHERE near Saitama , he got hurt by both Tian and Goku(21st) from punches that barely made craters , shockwaves , anything , he has AT BEST building durability at the time.

Again , Roshi used an energy projection to blowup the moon , getting physically beat up by someone doesn't make them moonlevelers.

Ginyu force could probably destroy a planet with Ki attacks , but THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE , Aside from one of them being FTL and hax.

TL;DR 1 : DBZ characters have hardcore energy blast resistance because they nosell planet busters casually , yet get get hurt from punches that send them a mile away or create craters on the ground.

TL;DR 2 : DBZ characters do not have the punching force to destroy a continent , and do not have good durability aside from energy resistance.

Do I think Saitama can beat the whole force ? nope , but For sure Guldo isn't winning vs him lol.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CptMerc1

@crash_ said:

Saitama is a toon character, He wins through the power of bullfeces/poop/doodoo. Honestly i think toon characters should be banned.

I totally agree. Saitaman is a character that is not meant to beaten or even taken serious in my opinion. But the other characters in the series are obviously serious characters. Just watch a few of the episodes people. You will see within the first few episodes that this guy will more than likely not loose in this series. He is super toon force.

But I do like the series minus Saitaman himself.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

I know that,but why a cover?

coz it answers the line

Uh no,it doesn't...that didn't happen in the entirety of Murata's manga (until now,obviously).

If that feat was in the manga, one would use it rather than always using the cover.

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ginyu will elaborate later

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By micah007123

Ginyu Force. At the time Recoome alone made a fool out of Vegeta (Planet Level) and Burter and Jeice are just as strong, the latter two in particular favoring energy attacks and double team maneuvers not to mention the hax possessed by Guldo and Ginyu. Unless they stay in a h2h fight against Saitama I really can't see the team loosing.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: I do not know it is in japanese.

When i said to you "Nice cover...what does it mean?" in my reply to you, i didn't expect you to translate it for me, but wanna know why did you use it.

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: Yeah it was a joke but i do not know if that is considered canon i wanted to respond about saitama not being moon level.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan: Yeah it was a joke but i do not know if that is considered canon i wanted to respond about saitama not being moon level.

It's a cover, nothing like that (him punching a hole in the moon) happened in the manga...so i don't think it's canon.

Saitama isn't even Moon level...yet.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deedubbledee said:

It's a cover, nothing like that (him punching a hole in the moon) happened in the manga...so i don't think it's canon.

Saitama isn't even Moon level...yet.

I'm not sure if he's not moon level yet , he did devastate a moon by jumping... he could easily bust it if he wanted.

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Recoome oneshots with his sexy legs and warshboard abs

No Caption Provided

DEEDUBBLEDEE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@burnface: Saitama has a sexy head and i have proof.

Which is better:    Saitama's silly face on his serious head    Or serious face on silly head?

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

I'm not sure if he's not moon level yet , he did devastate a moon by jumping... he could easily bust it if he wanted.

How do you know that "he could easily if he wanted"?He created shockwaves (didn't devastate the Moon though, you're really exaggerating here) in a large area of the Moon...so what?

He (nor any character in OPMverse) is Moon level yet. I can buy powerscalling,but in the entirety of OPM manga nothing as big as a Moon was busted yet. Sorry i'm not buying this "he can but he don't want to" argument.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ginyu Force due to hax.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parallax_hal_jordan:

No Caption Provided

Doesn't look like shockwaves only to me , looks more like he made a hole in the moon or a large crater to be exact.

And he just wanted to get back to earth in a hurry and breath.

Regardless of being moon-level or planet level , DC isn't everything.

Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:

Doesn't look like shockwaves only to me , looks more like he made a hole in the moon or a large crater to be exact.

And he just wanted to get back to earth in a hurry and breath.

Regardless of being moon-level or planet level , DC isn't everything.

We're now arguing about how exact our interpretation of someone else's art is. The first "big" ring i can agree that it's a crater,the two final rings are shockwaves. How big the crater is? unknown,because the debris,dust and all the other side effects of his jump are clouding it.

I never,in any of my posts, said that DC was everything. Stop putting words in my mouth. I only said that he isn't Moon level yet, which is true, unless you have hard proof (and not some weird interpretation and wild guesses) that he is.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

I swear Alphapunk is the Loki D of DBZ, and Team Ginyu force wins.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji said:
@alphapunk said:
@xiokenji said:

Aight , I've reread till the 22nd Budokai.(been a while since I've watched it)

Roshi blew up a moon , all cool and dandy , he can blowup the moon, so could everyone above him via powerscaling but does that mean everything?

Roshi's durability is NOWHERE near Saitama , he got hurt by both Tian and Goku(21st) from punches that barely made craters , shockwaves , anything , he has AT BEST building durability at the time.

Again , Roshi used an energy projection to blowup the moon , getting physically beat up by someone doesn't make them moonlevelers.

Ginyu force could probably destroy a planet with Ki attacks , but THAT'S ALL THEY HAVE , Aside from one of them being FTL and hax.

TL;DR 1 : DBZ characters have hardcore energy blast resistance because they nosell planet busters casually , yet get get hurt from punches that send them a mile away or create craters on the ground.

TL;DR 2 : DBZ characters do not have the punching force to destroy a continent , and do not have good durability aside from energy resistance.

Do I think Saitama can beat the whole force ? nope , but For sure Guldo isn't winning vs him lol.

DB striking has already been explained, at this point people are ignoring the debunk just to have an argument which is pretty petty in my opinion. I shouldn't even post this.
I should refuse to explain DB striking again, them having weak punches has been debunked, period. Every damn fight physical strikes hurt in DB, it's not one case or every now and then it's every time. The best example is Vegeta tanking a planet+ kamehameha from Goku yet his punches do big damage, if he had mountain, city or building level punches they would do literally zero damage. That's more explanation then the debunked striking shit deserves. Just remember Recoome being one hit by Goku, a guy that takes little damage from a Final flash that's far over planet busting, seems he hits rather hard there no? Maybe someone will argue that final flash wasn't > SAIYAN SAGA Vegetas Gallick gun...which would be wrong, they would know that and still argue just to argue.

Your GUESSING saying DB has much superior energy resistance than physical strikes. You have no evidence what so ever while my side has every DB-Z-S fight as evidence. Physical strikes do damage so they use them, if they were weak they would NOT, one hits are decently common in DB-Z-S. But hey maybe they have no physical resistance or little! Maybe all the evidence is wrong and you are right, i mean that's the only way your theory works so it must be true(!).

Land destruction is not the end all of striking feats, i could argue THE EXACT OPPOSITE. Saitama is sloppy and cannot concentrate his powers so he destroys large land masses. Just look at Goku vs Beerus, for one minute Goku could not control his power and threatened the Universe, this might not happen again, does this mean Goku gets weaker physical strikes? No, that would be ridiculous. Super straight up shows they control there attacks in favor or area destruction, if i argued like you i would say that's because the same power over a smaller area = MUCH MORE POWERFUL, people CANNOT grasp this! Every single ki blast even in Saiyan saga is multi-moon+ even the small ones that come out hundreds at a time, every damn punch and kick. Just because the Earth doesn't have large chunks taken out of it DOES NOT mean the balls have the energy to do so, the thing is if they spread that energy out over to much space they would do ZERO damage, smaller area effect strikres/blasts = more damage per square inch.

The way you are arguing is silly when we see DB physical attacks effect moon-planet-solar system-galaxy and Universal level characters, if someone tanks a planet buster and then is one hit with a punch do you really think a lot of words strung together can help explain why? Do we expect people to believe the opposite of what they see?

Like i said Saitama is UNDER MOON LEVEL and is what...light speed? How FAST is he? Anybody know? 1x-2x? Is his best speed feat jumping back to Earth? Is that even ftl?

21st Roshi = moon level, Hypersonic+ based on 40 second fight that lasted POINT TWO .2 seconds

22nd Tien/Goku = Moon+ or Multi-Moon - Goku gets like 10x faster than he was in 21st just from the 2 Tao fights, saying he is 10x faster is lowball. Anyways he's Massively Hypersonic+

23rd Goku/Piccolo are likely Multi-Moon and are so fast lightning and lightning+ characters cannot even see them. So that's 10-25x lightning speed if we are conservative, that's 20-50% light speed,. The Raditz feats show Ki blasts move faster than DB characters movement speed so i wouldn't be surprised if there KI attacks are over lightspeed by this point.

So 23rd = Multi-Moon(25% weaker or so than the weighted Piccolo that casually busts the moon so it's safe to say they are multi-moon level) and relativistic light speeders 20-50% w/ beams that can catch Saitama rather easily, 20-50% light speed COMBINED with their pre cog like abilities(energy sensing) should allow them to keep up and Tag Saitama rather easy. Make an argument that Saitama could beat 21st(he could due to speed minor diff) and MAYBE 22nd(major diff) but he is NOT beating 23rd budokai Goku/Piccolo. I guess it really depends on how fast he is.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By NeonGameWave

Saitama is as good as dead.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

People actually argue his points. I have been on a crusade about DBZ combat speed but the 4 feats that show he is light speed can't really be debunked, they use a little common sense power scaling but they are clear as day, even when i cut the speed of the attacks in half he winds up over 1x light speed.

Also DB physical attacks have proven themselves, there is evidence that they control their attacks to focus the points of contact, Super just confirmed the common sense with the shockwaves feat. Many planet levelers have been 1 hit KOed and even people way over planet.

I do argue for DB but i admit when i am wrong or when my logic is off, i just think DB is constantly lowballed, i mean they keep getting matched up with sub moon level characters for gods sake! The only arguments against DB are faulty logic that relies on guessing or low showings which actually are not o bad in DB-Z-S. The series have them but when compared with Marvel/DC they are nothing.

Anyways Loki stretches things to a ridiculous amount, i try to use feats and don't really get challenged back, like i said people guess and use faulty logic.

Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is still goin? Someone call the mods for spite already

Avatar image for masterofluck123
MasterOfLuck123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MasterOfLuck123

Guldo stops time then any Ginyu Force member proceeds to one-shot this heavily wanked clown.

blackleg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps until Big G uses his change of body, he can win with that technique

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Jgames

@jgames said:

People actually argue his points. I have been on a crusade about DBZ combat speed but the 4 feats that show he is light speed can't really be debunked, they use a little common sense power scaling but they are clear as day, even when i cut the speed of the attacks in half he winds up over 1x light speed.

Also DB physical attacks have proven themselves, there is evidence that they control their attacks to focus the points of contact, Super just confirmed the common sense with the shockwaves feat. Many planet levelers have been 1 hit KOed and even people way over planet.

I do argue for DB but i admit when i am wrong or when my logic is off, i just think DB is constantly lowballed, i mean they keep getting matched up with sub moon level characters for gods sake! The only arguments against DB are faulty logic that relies on guessing or low showings which actually are not o bad in DB-Z-S. The series have them but when compared with Marvel/DC they are nothing.

Anyways Loki stretches things to a ridiculous amount, i try to use feats and don't really get challenged back, like i said people guess and use faulty logic.

Fine is an exaggeration to compare you to Loki-D, but many people don't agree with what you said, it is the right amount of ridiculous, but not one that warrant a reply.

shihan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

Most of the Ginyu Force can easily solo. The only questionable one is Guldo.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You guys really need to stop powerscailing to compare who wins based on Ki feats.

Your logic is so pale you basically believe even Master Roshi will solo saitama based on destruction feats. Because master roshi had destroyed a moon and saitama haven't destroyed one. That is basically your

logic on who wins. And goku isn't even at moon level durability with evidence he is at city level durability if not he's at building level durability.