• 76 results
Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Saber wins

She can dance around him with Pre-Cog and LS reactions.

She can spam laser beams that atomise you with ease.

Can dodge all his attacks with Avalon.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: i meant 2 and 4

and those mosquitoes were able to mumify people with ease thats what im referring to

also carnage kabuto was the name i of the guy i was thinking of

Regardless of how quick they could drain people of their blood they were still normal mosquitoes, and it isn't I was saying a bug can pierce Saitama.

And in episode 4 Saitama took on Speed O' Sound Sonic,right? He stopped all of Sonic's attacks before they could land.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Red_Leader

@red_leader said:

and those mosquitoes were able to mumify people with ease thats what im referring to

Regardless of how quick they could drain people of their blood they were still normal mosquitoes, and it isn't I was saying a bug can pierce Saitama.

And in episode 4 Saitama took on Speed O' Sound Sonic,right? He stopped all of Sonic's attacks before they could land.

no that means your wrong Saitama fought carnage kabuto in either 3 or 4 i forgot which one

also all you are doing is helping my argument by giving me speed feats i didn't even remember

and bout those mosquitoes. REALLY?they were taking the skin of of those animals that we saw in the few seconds we saw her summoning them

as well as, yes, the moon feat.

those shards of moon after being kicked by that guy would have pierced through even the Hulks skin. and that kick would have killed a list that I just compiled

Wonder Woman

Sephiroth

all of the Z Fighters except for vegeta and goku at SSG or SSGSSS

Todd Ingram

and Freiza at every form except his golden form with Resurrection F feats

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_leader: your argument is making no sense so I'm done here.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: yeah im confusing myself

to quote the cosmonaut variety hour

"this is tiring, i'm getting sleepy"

Wrathofthebrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Wrathofthebrad

@red_leader said:
@thewatcherking said:
@red_leader said:

no that means your wrong Saitama fought carnage kabuto in either 3 or 4 i forgot which one

also all you are doing is helping my argument by giving me speed feats i didn't even remember

and bout those mosquitoes. REALLY?they were taking the skin of of those animals that we saw in the few seconds we saw her summoning them

as well as, yes, the moon feat.

those shards of moon after being kicked by that guy would have pierced through even the Hulks skin. and that kick would have killed a list that I just compiled

Wonder Woman

Uhm bro, it's a pretty bad sign if your list already starts so incredibly wrong.

Wonder Woman already survived a punch from the sun back to earth in vastly ftl speed by a bloodlusted Superman, the moon kick would maybe tickle her.

bob74h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiba wins

wayshrine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama accidentally one-shots, this is casual multi-continental character going up against a town level one.

Gshshe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one-shots

nashiruu8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest version of saber with avalon is completely intangible to saitama. With Rhon she should be able to one shot him.

Avatar image for crimsonslayer85
CrimsonSlayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What even is this. Saber dies horribly.

Someone5565

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder if people here are either very good trolls either the worst idiots 😂 first of all Saber can be scaled to Outer due to his CCC feats she showed. In CCC and GO she showed immensurable speeds being able to fly 1500 light years in less than a second. Also she trancends time and space avalon is abstract domain outside time space existence life and death as stated by both Merlin and Morgan. Excalibur was able to erase a target that was in another universe. Also rhongomyniad can alter reality and concepts. Also she has avalon which is literally a "fck off do you think I will die if you kill me ?" button Aratoria with avalon lacks the concept of death only people like King Hassan who can actually force the concept of death into targets as he did with Tiamat can actually kill Artoria or people like Gil, Mussashi and Alter Ego Okita. Not only Artoria 1 tap the whole verse but she won't break a sweat

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SeventhMoon

I know I know, I'm bumping a year+ old thread, but the Saber wank is too much to bear.

The strongest version of Saber is Extella Saber, but she's unquantifiable. Extella is a complete rewrite of Extra that's part of the modern Type-Moon canon. Its lore is entirely changed in every single way imaginable from Extra, meaning you cannot use anything from Extra for Extella and vice versa. The power hierarchy in Extella isn't even the same. It has wonky shit like Base Gilgamesh being above the other Origin Servants and whatnot, which is definitely not true in CCC.

So really, all Extella Saber has done is defeat Moon Crux Tamamo, who is unquantifiably above her Extella Origin form, which is unquantifiable as well, as it doesn't scale to her Origin form in Extra. And she lost to Base Gilgamesh. That's really all she has. The only reason this can even be considered her strongest version is because the Moon Crux Servants should at least scale well above normal ones. And Saber was summoned and backed by the Moon Cell. Granted, one that is different from Extra's, but that should still put her above normal Servants vaguely.

And FYI, being vaguely above normal Servants, who are generally subsonic to supersonic in speed and wall to building level in power is nothing to Saitama. He blinks every version of Artoria. He blitzes her before she goes into Avalon. And even if she starts out in it, she can't attack while in it, so she'd either force a stalemate by staying in there forever, or die the moment she tries to come out and attack him.

Also, this piercing durability shit is cope. If you can tank planetary blunt force, you aren't dying to a sword strike from a normal human because "lol Piercing durability." Saitama wipes his ass with Artoria and the rest of Extella. No amount of coping will change that. Hell, this is how weak Sefar is, who is a top-tier in Extella:

No Caption Provided

The intangibility arguments don't work either. Most "intangibility" in fiction is just existing on a different physical frequency. Like frequency 1 can't interact with 2, but both are physical. We know Servants overall are physical because they physically interact with the world and people.

Avatar image for pedrolopesmateus
PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@seventhmoon: I have Servants in the double-digit mach range but nevertheless I agree Artoria can't hurt Saitama. I think he wouldn't just kill a 14 year old girl either so Saber's instincts/precog tell her to hide inside Avalon and wait for him to give up. Though I'm actually curious to know if Avalon consumes more Mana than it regens while the shield is active?

How strong is Rhongomyniad? If it's as powerful as EA Saitama can't tank it.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest version of saber? Avalon? Why isn’t this locked?

Nothing less than 6D attacks would get around Avalon while Saitama isn’t even a 4D being given he doesn’t transcend time. Saitama not only can’t effect saber but gets one shot

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SeventhMoon
@thewatcherking said:

Strongest version of saber? Avalon? Why isn’t this locked?

Nothing less than 6D attacks would get around Avalon while Saitama isn’t even a 4D being given he doesn’t transcend time. Saitama not only can’t effect saber but gets one shot

Dimensional/cosmology tiering and the way people use bigger infinities is all incorrect. The fourth dimension is contingent upon the third as its foundation, which is contingent upon the second for the same reason, etc. Remove the length and width of the lower dimensions. Now how can the third dimension exist when it is composed of such things?

No Caption Provided

You can't. It's contingent on those properties, as they serve as the foundation upon which its own exclusive property emerges. Apples cannot grow without trees. This is one of the countless problems of dimensional tiering. I haven't even gotten into how you all illogically misuse set theory/bigger infinity shit.

What Avalon is is a realm of True Magic that has law set up that make it very hard to destroy, which is honestly more impressive than any notion of infinity wank. The problem, however, is that Saber cannot attack while in it, and even if she could, she can't damage Saitama. How the hell does she one-shot him?

@pedrolopesmateus How strong is Rhongomyniad? If it's as powerful as EA Saitama can't tank it.

Even in Modern TM, no NP wielded by humans rivals or surpasses Ea. I don't remember specifically how powerful it is. I heard from it could be continental, but I can't confirm. Still not doing anything to Saitama, and he could dodge it with ease.

Also, OP says strongest version of Saber, not Artoria. Maybe he didn't recognize that distinction, but it should not include her in other classes if we take it literally.

Though I'm actually curious to know if Avalon consumes more Mana than it regens while the shield is active?

I don't recall the true activation of Avalon consuming any magical energy period.

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think he wouldn't just kill a 14 year old girl either so Saber's instincts/precog tell her to hide inside Avalon and wait for him to give up.

That is assuming he can bypass her intangibiity, which I'm not knowledgeable enough to say.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama slices the sword with his bare hands and calls her a naughty child, Saber cries back to Shriou like a little baby girl.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pedrolopesmateus said:

I think he wouldn't just kill a 14 year old girl either so Saber's instincts/precog tell her to hide inside Avalon and wait for him to give up.

That is assuming he can bypass her intangibiity, which I'm not knowledgeable enough to say.

Due to my explanation on how intangibility tends to work in fiction, I'm hesitant to count it in cross-verse debates with characters from another universe. Kinda arbitrary to assume they exist on a different physical frequency. But I guess that's a complicated topic.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: he transcended his own existence and reversed causality and time with his own strength, pretty sure that makes him above 6d.

PedroLopesMateus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanandrobin: Saitama is not getting past Avalon at all. Aoko Aozaki with the 5th sorcery could overpower several living multiverses at the same time, she warped all of "creation" while it was fighting back. And Avalon is explicitly so powerful not even the 5 Sorceries can get through it.

She still lacks the means to hurt Saitama unless Rhongomyniad is as powerful as Ea.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SeventhMoon

@batmanandrobin: To further back what Pedro said, Aoko's reality warping capabilities are true abstract level, manipulating entirely abstract laws from the boundless omnipotent source of the Root that governs creation. She's still limited of course, but this is far beyond anything Saitama of all people could hope of dealing with. If Aoko can't get past Avalon, then Saitama definitely can't.

That's not to say Saitama or Aoko lose to Saber in a fight though. At best she could start out in Avalon and hide there forever. That's about it.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By AGrape

Saitama lives up to his name.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanandrobin: lol he’s bound by time proven by not only needing a time travel ability but merging with his past self(having a past self) and losing his memories.

saber slices Saitama in half

LordGinSama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama unironically fulfills his namesake here.

SeventhMoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers