Saitama vs Saber

• 57 results
Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Title says all. Who would win between this two titanic forces?

Setup:

Strongest version of Saber.

Saber can use Avalon.

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Foremostproxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Er... Strongest version of Saber with Avalon just warps into a different dimension and only comes back to show up behind Saitama and strike him with a full unleashed Rhongomyniad, which is supposed to be comparable to Longinus.

Yes, we have no feats for Fateverse Jesus. But we also know that Fateverse Judeo-Christian God is literally the ultimate superbeing of Earth, the greatest of Gods that survived the transition of Earth from the Age of Gods to the Age of Man.

As in all of the other horrifying reality warping OP Bullshit gods that exist in the Fateverse are categorically inferior to this one.

But probably Saitama anyways. If Saber had Battle Continuation she could probably win though. As I recall, Saitama has no feats of durability against magical piercing weaponry, after all. :P

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama has no piercing durability, so he gets one shotted.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saber. Comparable speed, Avalon makes her a bitch to put down, and her sword should be able to make mince meat out of Saitama.

PrometheusDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One hit one kill.

+ an incredible speed blitz.

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lion Saiba solos

Goddess Rhon solos

I mean... if we go by assumptions then Proto-Merlin is an alternate Artoria (since Proto-Merlin has her voice in Arthur's NP) so...magic?

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Saber. Comparable speed, Avalon makes her a bitch to put down, and her sword should be able to make mince meat out of Saitama.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By XLR87T3

Saitama curbstomps. Saber at 100% is Saitama at 1%.

PrometheusDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

Nice joke, i rate it 9/11.

Saitama has a continental destructive capability, his durability is on level of his destructive capability.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

Saitama has a continental destructive capability, his durability is on level of his destructive capability.

What does that have to do with when we're talking about piercing damage?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prometheusdeus said:

@thewatcherking said:

Wait, someones damage output shows how durable they are??? What

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prometheusdeus said:

@thewatcherking said:

saitama isn't made out of goo lmao, what is "piercing damage" other than just concentrated damage at a small point? he's dense and durable enough to tank being kicked to the moon at relativistic speeds with absolutely no scratches from the sharp rocks that were produced when he crashed into it nor any damage from the initial kick which is over 100 megatons of tnt worth of power

a pencil is not going to pierce his skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:
@prometheusdeus said:

@thewatcherking said:

saitama isn't made out of goo lmao, what is "piercing damage" other than just concentrated damage at a small point? he's dense and durable enough to tank being kicked to the moon at relativistic speeds with absolutely no scratches from the sharp rocks that were produced when he crashed into it nor any damage from the initial kick which is over 100 megatons of tnt worth of power

No Caption Provided

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@jardinain2 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@thewatcherking said:
@prometheusdeus said:

@thewatcherking said:

No Caption Provided

are you slow? something hard to understand? do i need to slow down?

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: Cute.

he's dense and durable enough to tank being kicked to the moon at relativistic speeds

"dense" has nothing to do with the durability feat in question, since this isn't a weight competition. He tanked a blunt force attack.

bsolutely no scratches from the sharp rocks that were produced when he crashed

Are we-

1. Going to compare swords to rocks?
  2. The tensile strength rocks, to Sabers magical razor sharp sword being swung at hypersonic+ speeds?

into it nor any damage from the initial kick which is over 100 megatons of tnt worth of power

Again blunt force, nothing to do with a piercing attack.

No, but Excalibur is.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What? Lol no, strongest version doesn't mean composite, and Excalibur isn't a cutting attack. The sword doesn't have many sharpness feats and the energy attack is completely different. She can't hurt him and is infinitely slower. Avalon doesn't last forever unless Saber is hooked to a grail. He would probably just one-shot her before she activates it.

PrometheusDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@jardinain2 said:

@iusemycajonas: Cute.

he's dense and durable enough to tank being kicked to the moon at relativistic speeds

"dense" has nothing to do with the durability feat in question, since this isn't a weight competition. He tanked a blunt force attack.

bsolutely no scratches from the sharp rocks that were produced when he crashed

Are we-

1. Going to compare swords to rocks?
  2. The tensile strength rocks, to Sabers magical razor sharp sword being swung at hypersonic+ speeds?

into it nor any damage from the initial kick which is over 100 megatons of tnt worth of power

Again blunt force, nothing to do with a piercing attack.

No, but Excalibur is.

density is directly correlated to being able to resist a sword or piercing type attack, you're literally making absolutely no sense.

1. yeah, we're comparing swords to rocks, because we're talking about piercing resistance and both can pierce.

2. lol obviously his sword is sharper than rocks, you're really not understanding basic science here and it's pretty hard to spell it out any more simple than it already is

saitama is a human with human skin, the more dense and resistant our skin becomes to blunt force, the more resistant it also becomes to piercing and cutting. if you were talking about water or something similar, this arguement would make more sense, but we're dealing with a solid and not a liquid so i literally have absolutely no idea what you're rambling about. the biggest reason you cant cut leather with paper is because it's too dense

i need feats that put excalibur at multi-continental+ potency in order to even agree with the statement "but excalibur is", who has it cut and who has it failed to cut, and what are their respective durability feats?

i initially went into this thread thinking saitama would probably lose but looking at what you just gave me saitama would stomp him. hypersonic+ swings? dude saitama is casually relativistic and dodges cutting attacks in character to not ruin his clothes. there's no way saber would even touch him with speeds at that level.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@prometheusdeus said:

@thewatcherking: Show me continental achievements of saber.

Your argument of Saitama's DC being on par with his durability is baseless, not to mention flawed.

@iusemycajonas said:
@thewatcherking said:
@prometheusdeus said:

@thewatcherking said:

The bolded part is a pretty good point imo but the rest of what you said is kind of flawed.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Itachus17

@frocharocha:

Saber can use Avalon.

Depends on your exact definition of that, if you mean composite has Saber/Artoria a pretty realistic chance to win this, otherwise not so much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas:

density is directly correlated to being able to resist a sword or piercing type attack, you're literally making absolutely no sense.

Okay, that's not what you said, you said:

"he's dense and durable enough to tank being kicked to the moon"

This has nothing to do with ones density. As it doesn't correlate to this debate. Additionally, characters like Hulk (who are vastly superior to OPM in terms of durability) can be pierced despite his "density" unless, unless we say that Saitama is more dense than Hulk . . . which okay, idgaf, since it still doesn't matter.

1. yeah, we're comparing swords to rocks, because we're talking about piercing resistance and both can pierce.

Ill give you a $100 if you can tell me which would piece more effectively, a magical sword that has insane piercing feats, or rocks?

2. lol obviously his sword is sharper than rocks, you're really not understanding basic science here and it's pretty hard to spell it out any more simple than it already is

No--I think you just covered it pretty well . . .

saitama is a human with human skin, the more dense and resistant our skin becomes to blunt force, the more resistant it also becomes to piercing and cutting. if you were talking about water or something similar, this arguement would make more sense, but we're dealing with a solid and not a liquid so i literally have absolutely no idea what you're rambling about. the biggest reason you cant cut leather with paper is because it's too dense

Uhh, real world physics don't apply here, kid.

i need feats that put excalibur at multi-continental+ potency in order to even agree with the statement "but excalibur is", who has it cut and who has it failed to cut, and what are their respective durability feats?

Awh this cute, the little kid likes to make general sweeping statements about something he doesn't know anything about, tsk tsk. Either way, Saber' sword doesn't have many piercing feats that have to do with slicing (off the top of my head, Ill have to double check), it does have atomizing Excalibur attacks that launch a beam of energy.

i initially went into this thread thinking saitama would probably lose but looking at what you just gave me saitama would stomp him. hypersonic+ swings? dude saitama is relativistic and dodges cutting attacks in character to not ruin his clothes. there's no way saber would even touch him with speeds at that level.

Ohhhhh. This a fun one. Can you give me a single feat above massively hypersonic? Saber has blitzed characters with mach 12 reaction times. Give me a single feat like that please.

In fact, don't, ill just ask a real OPM expert like @god_vulcan or @thewatcherking

EDIT: This isn't a composite Saber, she dies to OPM. Your logic still isn't sound though, kid.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StephenGreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By StephenGreen

>Says Strongest "Saber"

>people bring Artoria's lance class into this despite it says Saber

> I'm not touching this

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strongest Saber would be Heroic Spirit Artoria has all her standard Class feats from all versions

Meaning she can keep up with guys with LS reactions like Gilgamesh. Has a giant Laser beam Sword that atomises you. Has a sweet Lance and Horse. Intangibility and Regeneration. A squirt gun and a harem of Goddesses, a blacksmith, Golden King and I guess Mordred is super obsessed?

PrometheusDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: You just need to visit school to understand that to hit something like this:

No Caption Provided

His body should be able handling it. This is continent level.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prometheusdeus:

You just need to visit school to understand that to hit something like this:

Oh how clever, but...

His body should be able handling it. This is continent level.

That isn't continent level, part not even close, if it was continent lvl the effect would be more than just some clouds parted. Try again kiddo.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Theorder14

@prometheusdeus:

eh, that doesn't really prove that he can tank an atk that can atomize matter. Maybe he could but he doesn't have the feats for it.

Saitama is waay physically superior though so he prob wins unless he decide to tank Excaliblast head on. Strongest Saber version is probably when she gets amped by Gaia which allows her to deal with planetary level beings.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@jardinain2 said:

@iusemycajonas:

This has nothing to do with ones density. As it doesn't correlate to this debate. Additionally, characters like Hulk (who are vastly superior to OPM in terms of durability) can be pierced despite his "density" unless, unless we say that Saitama is more dense than Hulk . . . which okay, idgaf, since it still doesn't matter.

Ill give you a $100 if you can tell me which would piece more effectively, a magical sword that has insane piercing feats, or rocks?

Uhh, real world physics don't apply here, kid.

Awh this cute, the little kid likes to make general sweeping statements about something he doesn't know anything about, tsk tsk. Either way, Saber' sword doesn't have many piercing feats that have to do with slicing (off the top of my head, Ill have to double check), it does have atomizing Excalibur attacks that launch a beam of energy.

i initially went into this thread thinking saitama would probably lose but looking at what you just gave me saitama would stomp him. hypersonic+ swings? dude saitama is relativistic and dodges cutting attacks in character to not ruin his clothes. there's no way saber would even touch him with speeds at that level.

Ohhhhh. This a fun one. Can you give me a single feat above massively hypersonic? Saber has blitzed characters with mach 12 reaction times. Give me a single feat like that please.

In fact, don't, ill just ask a real OPM expert like @god_vulcan or @thewatcherking

this sh** made me laugh so hard honestly, why is it so long too? making me respond to all of this jibberish. i guess i gotta get slightly more serious with my formatting too so i can become a "real OPM expert"

@jardinain2 said:

I said dense and durable enough to tank being kicked to the moon because him undergoing that feat with no noticeable scratches without having any type of force field up assumes that it was his skin that directly took the brunt of the attack, making his skin on a higher tier so far than whatever this dude's cutting feats are. You've already agreed with me on this later on in your own post where you concede to the fact that this is basic scientifical knowledge and ended it by showing your lack of self control and edge by calling me a kid and actually getting triggered over a simple and easy conversation like this one. LMAO

I wasn't initally going to respond to this random Hulk jibberish but you're disrespecting both my man Hulk and Saitama here so I'm gonna unwillingly butt in here and correct you a couple of times. Characters like Hulk in his own verse hasn't really been cut significantly by anything barring adamantium/atom cutting attacks yet with the way you've set this up, the dude's getting cut by medival era longswords despite multiple showings agaisnt weaker weapons and even machine gun fire already. Not only that but there are over 10 different incarnations of Hulk out there with wildy and extremely different feats, Saitama easily being more durable than a lot of them as consistently Hulk has been hurt or bothered by far less than the kick Saitama tanked effortlessly without any damage or annoyance whatsoever that shot him to the moon at relativistic speeds.

I can honestly see why you dropped this trashy point with "idgaf" because it's awfully hard to actually make sense of and is just a wild statement that makes literally no sense lmao.

@jardinain2 said:

Oooo ooo, the magical sword! Do I get my E-Currency now or did you stop look, wait, and realize what comparisons are and then understand that I also said I obviously know which has a stronger ability to cut or pierce things? Take your pick.

@jardinain2 said:

Thank you! Glad we finally agree on something, but . . .

@jardinain2 said:

Uhh, real world physics don't apply here,

Yikes, we were honestly going so well too, learning so much.

But I could just as easily make this arguement through fiction which suggests that real world physics are indeed applying but hey man let's just level down to your playing field. Saitama has consistently displayed a durability far larger than anyone that this sword has ever cut or pierced through so far, so I'm just going to flip your argument around on you and inform you that the real burden of proof is on you to prove that it can actually cut him. As nothing you've shown me so far suggests that, lol. Who on Saitama's level has ever been cut or pierced by this sword? It's a simple question. That you still haven't answered for whatever weird reason.

@jardinain2 said:

kid

No Caption Provided

@jardinain2 said:

Awh this cute, the little kid

No Caption Provided
@jardinain2 said:

likes to make general sweeping statements about something he doesn't know anything about, tsk tsk. Either way, Saber' sword doesn't have many piercing feats that have to do with slicing (off the top of my head, Ill have to double check), it does have atomizing Excalibur attacks that launch a beam of energy.

How exactly am I making any general sweeping statements by literally asking you to provide literally any feats to back up any of your claims? But thanks in advance for conceding to the fact that not much is really suggesting that Saber's sword is going to harm Saitama at all, like I said earlier, I'm glad we're in agreement here. But you don't really have to call me attractive or whatever, like I'm already aware that we agree with eachother... It just makes me feel weird to go any further you know? Haven't even taken me to dinner yet.

And atomizing beams of energy?

No Caption Provided

Been there, done that.

@jardinain2 said:

So at this point you've successfully proved to me that there is literally no way in hell this guy is ever going to tag, harm, or touch Saitama when I walked into this thread expecting Saitama to take an L.

extremely well over mach 12 movement lol. disenegrating metal within a multi city block level radius just by moving by.
extremely well over mach 12 movement lol. disenegrating metal within a multi city block level radius just by moving by.

reacts to being punted in the moon in less than 5 seconds with absolutely no surprise as to where he is or his surroundings
reacts to being punted in the moon in less than 5 seconds with absolutely no surprise as to where he is or his surroundings

proceeds to casually jump back in less than 10 seconds making him faster than mach 12 by a hilariously disproportionate amount
proceeds to casually jump back in less than 10 seconds making him faster than mach 12 by a hilariously disproportionate amount
@jardinain2 said:

One of which has already stated to agree with what I said, interesting. Hope one day I can join their ranks in the United Region of REAL OPM EXPERTS and bask in the glory of having everything I say be taken as absolute facts and have little weirdos like you worshipping me as opposed to whining and calling me names LMAO.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avalon 2 OP Nasu pls nerf

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Saitama probably one shots unless If Saber can use Avalon which I don't think she's fast enough to do before getting punched.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've seen Saitama wins in one punch.

PrometheusDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Lemme ask you question, do you take the scene with a cat scratching him serious or you find it comical? If you take it serious then go and KYS ;D

PrometheusDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: Who said about atomize matter? I am about the shockwave he created, the energy in direct physical contact should be at continent lvl, +he has reliativistic speed judging by the jump from moon to earth, saber doesn't even see him.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Theorder14

@prometheusdeus said:

@theorder14: Who said about atomize matter? I am about the shockwave he created, the energy in direct physical contact should be at continent lvl, +he has reliativistic speed judging by the jump from moon to earth, saber doesn't even see him.

That wasn't the argument though. If you bothered to read my comment then you should know that i agree with you. Saber is physically outmatched. I was just arguing weather Saitama can tank excaliblast or not. That point alone. You did say that Saitama would be able to handle it after all.

PrometheusDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: I wanna understand why her blast should be stronger than boros' one

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just repeat my question:

@frocharocha:

Saber can use Avalon.

Depends on your exact definition of that, if you mean composite has Saber/Artoria a pretty realistic chance to win this, otherwise not so much.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that flawed no piercing durability argument tho LOL

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol saber slice and dice that overrated baldy like a hot knife slice thru butter lol

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wanted to come here and say saitama (cuz fanboy), but after reading the debates, im just gonna lol.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Lemme ask you question, do you take the scene with a cat scratching him serious or you find it comical?

Obvious joke moment.

If you take it serious then go and KYS ;D

Flagged, joking or not saying that is not okay.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PrometheusDeus:

why doesn't Saitama let swords hit him if the y cant do jack to him.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Theorder14

@prometheusdeus said:

@theorder14: I wanna understand why her blast should be stronger than boros' one

It was stated that her prana blast destroy atoms.We don't know if that's the case for Boros. Also, i believe we're using the strongest version of Saber here which i assume this is Saber amped by Gaia which allows her to deal with planetary threats. Gaia is the earth that is capable of powering up a servant in case earth risk being perished.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#45  Edited By Frocharocha

Saitama showed durability far greater than most heroic spirits (at least in the anime). He should be able to tank most of saber regular atacks with ludriculous ease.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama bites her head off

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

episode 3, and episode 2 of the anime say otherwise

he took the point of someting carnage (i forgot his name) without a sweat

i dont know much about the other person but if they win that is not why

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

episode 3, and episode 2 of the anime say otherwise

he took the point of someting carnage (i forgot his name) without a sweat

i dont know much about the other person but if they win that is not why

Episode 2 or 3? The only people he fought in those episodes were Beast King and Asura Rhino. The latter doesn't do piercing damage and the former didn't tag Saitama at all.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Red_Leader

@thewatcherking: i meant 2 and 4

and those mosquitoes were able to mumify people with ease thats what im referring to

also carnage kabuto was the name i of the guy i was thinking of

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama can't lose this battle.