#1 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of darkness grows tired of Saitama and wishes him dead

Who wins?

@Red_ruby_petal: two can play at this game

#2 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Saitama has no magic resistance or resistances to soul manipulation. He can just will him out of existence. Or arguably beat him with his moon busting beam.

#3 Posted by Toratorn (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

The one who actually has feats close to moon busting, lol.

#4 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Toratorn (7275 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by DeChefMan98 (1015 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone posted the feats, I haven't watched RWBY in a long time.

#7 Posted by FaradaySloth (10089 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol I like how a god of a verse like rwby is a moon buster.

Yeah the god wins

#8 Posted by Gokluma (8809 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Kirkseven (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokluma: The beam would have outright busted the moon if it struck the center of the moon imo.

#10 Posted by Kirkseven (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

The God of darkness wins too.

#11 Posted by Gokluma (8809 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: Yup like roshi's attack on dragon ball and guess God was holding back

#12 Posted by Kirkseven (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokluma: Yeah, it should be well above anything OPM has had to deal with as far as I remember.

#13 Posted by batmanprep (1866 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokluma: yea but does he have speed or durability to tank saitama

#14 Posted by Gokluma (8809 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: Of course and would maybe take on some lower herald tiers in comics.

#15 Posted by Gokluma (8809 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanprep: I don't know since God of dark is very featless aside from one time of that moon.

#16 Posted by Kirkseven (2913 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokluma: Normal post crisis Wonder woman is probably the most powerful character it could one-shot.

#17 Posted by Gokluma (8809 posts) - - Show Bio

@kirkseven: Oh alright that somewhat works and guess now saitama is doom

#18 Edited by Vincentofdoof (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Saitama has no magic resistance or resistances to soul manipulation. He can just will him out of existence. Or arguably beat him with his moon busting beam.

I don't think that's a beam? You can see the God of Darkness's silhouette inside the beam of light right when it launched and I think you can still see it when it hit the moon (not sure about the latter). So I'm fairly sure it is literally the God of Darkness just ramming the moon himself.

#19 Posted by Thatoneguy887 (1098 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama? What Saitama?

#20 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: @gokluma: Is that a beam? It looks like he just flies away to space and goes right through the Moon for lolz.

#21 Edited by Gokluma (8809 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: Yup like an odd looking energy tackle attack

#22 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

@vincentofdoof: well good point, I just kinda overlooked that while watching.

#23 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if you disregard its attack, he could still soul warp, or literally kill and revive you at will. When the god of darkness had an argument with the god of light, they were literally reviving, killing, reviving, killing Ozpin over and over again talking about the balance of life and death. He was the reason why some of the characters in RWBY are immortal or could even pass their souls to other people, thus they could literally control the concept of death and life itself like literal Gods do. When the God of Darkness got pissed he literally wiped out all of humanity on the earth since people were attempting to use magic against him and he granted them magic.

#24 Posted by Vincentofdoof (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: Since the GoD just literally rammed the moon for the lolz, even if people ignore his hax, I'm pretty sure the GoD's durability is beyond anything except the serious punch. Even then, it depends if you take the life wipe or planet bust translations, but I'm still not sure it's enough to overwhelm the GoD's durability since it literally rammed the moon at FTL speeds so we might need calcs to determine the outcome, but I'm not sure if others will accept them. This is if we ignore the hax the GoD has.

#25 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

The one who actually has feats close to moon busting, lol.

Do you really put the feat the God of Darkness shown as close to moon level? I mean he only destroyed a portion of the moon.

#26 Edited by Toratorn (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: yeah, because he happened to ram the Moon near the edge, and still violently dispersed about half of its mass. If he rammed it in the centre, the whole Moon would be in pieces.

You don't need to destroy the entire Moon to be moon level. What matters is the amount of debris and the speed said debris travels after the destruction.

#27 Posted by StormShadow_X (16772 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly this is not of place but I was very interested in the god brothers.

#28 Posted by PhantomRant (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the gods' immortality was =/> Salem's regeneration where she came back from being a puddle of goo Alucard-style. That makes it practically impossible for Saitama to kill him anyway.

#29 Posted by DeathHero61 (18832 posts) - - Show Bio

The one who wiped out all of humanity and was the partner of the person who creates planets for fun, and busted a moon just by flying into it..... that guy. Saitama is absurd even if we go by the point of his series and the joke, he's invincible in a world that basically has no hax he's not immune to reality warping, or magic and the like.

#30 Posted by reikai (7477 posts) - - Show Bio

Boros is a confirmed star buster and Saitama curbstomped him.

#31 Posted by Vincentofdoof (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Boros is not a confirmed star buster, I believe that was a mistranslation right? That the literal translation could be any "celestial body?"

#32 Edited by Stan Rodriguez (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@vincentofdoof: No it was collapsing star roaring cannon and that the dude's at least planetary

#33 Posted by Vincentofdoof (26 posts) - - Show Bio

@stan rodriguez: I looked more into it, apparently it was never the attack name, but a mistranslation of a statement in the databook stating that Boros latent energy is able to destroy a planet. But it was mistranslated to destroy a "star" due to the Japanese word "Hoshi" meaning any celestial body and for some reason the translator made it star instead of planet.