Saitama flicks.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Amendment50

To be honest I am not sure I understand what Saitama has actually done to suggest he can one-shot Raditz.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@thedarkpaladin: Saitama isn't flicking anything when this man took a moon buster to the face.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goku_black: Yet was almost knocked out cold by a headbutt from Gohan. Saitama turns him inside out, quite casually, in fact.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goku_black: Yet was almost knocked out cold by a headbutt from Gohan. Saitama turns him inside out, quite casually, in fact.

Considering how much power Gohan gets from rage boosts why does that reflect poorly on Raditz rather than reflecting well on Gohan...?

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By noah_ouellette

@thedarkpaladin: that's ridiculous an angry saiyan>>namekian

Just a stomp for raditz tbh

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@thedarkpaladin said:

Considering how much power Gohan gets from rage boosts why does that reflect poorly on Raditz rather than reflecting well on Gohan...?

Because Gohan's physical feats are nowhere close to Saitama's, as evident during his fight with Nappa. In fact, Saitama's physicals are leaps and bounds above any character in the Saiyan Saga...

@thedarkpaladin: that's ridiculous an angry saiyan>>namekian

Just a stomp for raditz tbh

And Saitama's striking power >>> Kid Gohan's.

Raditz gets fodderized.

@thedarkpaladin: Gohan solos OPM. Not seeing your point at all.

Kid Gohan gets stomped by pretty much any competent S Class level character, tbh.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditiz one shots this guy

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Amendment50

I guess it comes down to whether you buy that energy blasts and physical attacks are completely separate and unrelated to each other in terms of durability in DBZ. I really don't but I guess I see the argument.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Kid Gohan upstaged two moon busters against Raditz. Not even Saitama is moon level, much less the rest of those fodders lmao

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama oneshots.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goku_black: Yeah, both Goku and Piccolo can bust a moon with their Ki blasts, but that doesn't necassarily prove they have moon level striking power. For example, Sasuke can destroy a meteor with his Chidori, but his ordinary punch is nowhere near that powerful.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor said:

Saitama gets oneshot.

Fixed.

Saiyan Saga characters don't have very impressive physical feats. Even Vegeta was hurt by being punched though some small rock structures Saitama's punch would destroy Raditz.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goku_black: Yeah, both Goku and Piccolo can bust a moon with their Ki blasts, but that doesn't necassarily prove they have moon level striking power. For example, Sasuke can destroy a meteor with his Chidori, but his ordinary punch is nowhere near that powerful.

No, Gohan's headbutt is what proves it. He did What Piccolo could not with a ki blast. Naruto is not DB and they operate differently. Dunno what you're tryna prove here.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By goku_black

@valarmelkor: Who are you trying to fool here? Vegeta was quite clearly more pissed than hurt. Your downplay needs work. Gohan headbutting someone with moon level dura > Saitama. Raditz would smack Saitama.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: Who are you trying to fool here? Vegeta was quite clearly more pissed than hurt. Your downplay needs work. Gohan headbutting someone with moon level dura > Saitama.

Not downplaying, it's not my fault Toriyama didn't give them good physical feats. Gohan's headbutt hurting Raditz just proves his physical durability isn't as good as his durability to energy attacks. No DBZ characters besides the gods can destroy Moons with a punch.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

No, Gohan's headbutt is what proves it. He did What Piccolo could not with a ki blast. Naruto is not DB and they operate differently. Dunno what you're tryna prove here.

There's nothing to prove on my part, really. There's a difference between resistance to striking power and energy attacks. The force of a punch is distributed differently. Naruto characters enhance their physicals with energy just like DB characters do, so the comparison is valid.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: He ain't gotta give them nothing, he's already explained how it works and that's all that's required. Fodder like Blue survive headbutts from Arale and she'd physically break Saitama in half. Physicality alone ain't winning him this. And there it is..split dura argument which isn't the least bit supported by the source material. Ki imbued physicals is what's supported. You don't get to choose. Saitama takes the L. Deal.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: Come back when Saitama physically overcomes someone with moon level dura..then he'll be untrained Gohan tier ;D Get that Naruto mess out of this thread lol

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goku_black: ...So ignores everything I said that was relevant to the discussion and proceeds to continue his usual antics. Alrighty then.

goku_black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By goku_black

@thedarkpaladin: You brought Naruto into the discussion..which couldn't be any more irrelevant

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goku_black: And I went on to explain how characters from each respective universe enchance their physicals with energy. So... why exactly wasn't my example applicable again?

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To be honest I am not sure I understand what Saitama has actually done to suggest he can one-shot Raditz.

His speed and strength feats are leagues above Raditz's?

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Amendment50

@alextheboss: as far as I'm concerned if Raditz can shrug off a blast that vaporized the moon Saitama's punch shouldn't be able to do much of anything.

Already addressed the apparent discrepancy people have, no point getting into a full fledged debate.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Raditz is faster and have better durability. He is outclassed in strikings through.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Amendment50

Aside from that nobody's striking power feats really even get that much quantifiably better from the beginning of DBZ to the end. I don't really understand why people who think Saitama can one-punch Raditz don't think he can do the same to Buu saga characters if you go purely based on striking power feats without using scaling.

Speed I guess? Even then DBZ characters don't have many good speed feats either.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50 said:

Nope there not

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50: To be fair, DB characters' striking feats do steadily improve throughout the series.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Amendment50

@thedarkpaladin: Not really ever to Saitama's level. ...Not really even ever close to Saitama's level tbh. Best striking feat I can think of off the top of my head is Cell kicking Geetz through like 4 or 5 mountains but maybe my memory is just failing me.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valarmelkor: He ain't gotta give them nothing, he's already explained how it works and that's all that's required. Fodder like Blue survive headbutts from Arale and she'd physically break Saitama in half. Physicality alone ain't winning him this. And there it is..split dura argument which isn't the least bit supported by the source material. Ki imbued physicals is what's supported. You don't get to choose. Saitama takes the L. Deal.

Gohan's headbutt hurting Raditz and rocks making Nappa bleed is enough proof that their physical durability is worse than their durability to energy blasts. Do you think Saiyan Saga characters can destroy the moon with a punch? If they can't then they don't have Moon level physical stats.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: as far as I'm concerned if Raditz can shrug off a blast that vaporized the moon Saitama's punch shouldn't be able to do much of anything.

Already addressed the apparent discrepancy people have, no point getting into a full fledged debate.

Raditz isn't presented to be that strong. He was killed by a blast that drilled a hole through a mountain, and the moon feats are kind of out there.

@gaoron said:

@alextheboss: Raditz is faster and have better durability. He is outclassed in strikings through.

No he isn't even close to being faster. Durability is arguable.

@Trndo said:
@alextheboss said:
@amendment50 said:

Nope there not

Show me his strength and speed feats above Saitama's then.

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raditz isn't presented to be that strong.

Agree to disagree on that then. Blast size arguments are extremely weak imo. But as I said I would really prefer not to get into a debate. I'm just thinking out loud.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amendment50:

Yeah, kicking Vegeta through the rock formation was definitely pretty impressive, but I'd Gotenks and Super Boo's are superior:

By the time we reach Super and get into the God tiers, who can casually destroy multiple planets with a single strike, Saitama's best striking feat becomes insignificant at best.

mipmip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

raditz easily

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch, Saitama stomps.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama should win

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is omnipotent.

Shadowwarden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love watching people who don't know how to powerscale blindly argue a point they're wrong about. Gag characters are pointless to try and powerscale, as is the case with Arale. But since Saitama fanboys want to throw him around like he is a serious character.

Saitama's most impressive feat thus far is being able to tank an attack that may, if you highball, be a planet buster. His own "serious punch" split clouds, but did no significant damage to the planet or structure.

Saiyan saga characters are planet busters. Vegeta casually so. If you lowball Nappa and Raditz, you could say that Nappa is at full power. Where as Raditz may be small planetary or moon buster.

Raditz stomps. No difficulty.