Saitama Vs Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sky__Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Saitama Vs Naruto, Ichigo and Luffy (198 votes)

Saitama 62%
HST Team 38%
No Caption Provided

Vs

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• EoS Ichigo, Adult Naruto, Current Luffy.

• Start in Strongest Form Except Naruto who can use Bayron as last option.

• Morals ON.
 • 
thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thenamelessone said:

@azrael1973: @

What kind of logic is that?

Mathematics

you realize that planets and moons are moving constantly, don't you.

I do , and I also realize you're point doesn't change anything about my argument

What does this have anything to do with the fact that Toneri only scratched moons surface?

he didn't , he cut in Deep enough to overpower the Gravitational binding force and split it at a high speed

Because the moon moved so fast a continental feat becomes moon level?

again , nothing says it's continental , making a moon move that fast means you completely overpowered the Gravitational Binding Force temporarily , and The Gravitational Binding Force of Moon is Moon level , the split wouldn't become big at all if the Gravitational Binding Force wasn't temporarily overpowered .

And 79km isn't impressive at all compared to the diameter of celestial bodies. Our moons diameter is 3.474,8 km

def not impressive , with moon mass combined with 79 km distance and 5 second timeframe , it comes at Moon+ level

That's bullshit!

Loading Video...

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: Naruto has FTL feats while being casual , Sick and In base form without any kind of Transformations and during the feat he was even distracted and the Light attack was not in the line of his sight , heck he was so weakened he was getting blitzed by Orochimaru so even sage mode Naruto or atleast BM Naruto would blitz the fuck out of

Any proof or made up again?

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By Seb178
thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone said:

@omega7373663: Naruto has FTL feats while being casual , Sick and In base form without any kind of Transformations and during the feat he was even distracted and the Light attack was not in the line of his sight , heck he was so weakened he was getting blitzed by Orochimaru so even sage mode Naruto or atleast BM Naruto would blitz the fuck out of

damn He was right , OPM fans do consider feats from other verses fanfic cuz they don't like other verses having good feats .

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

@azrael1973: Its a novel feat.

]
]

And what about that is a light speed feat? Naruto dodged a gun? He can prevent that someone is targeting him, so that is Faster then Light?

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By azrael1973
@thenamelessone said:
@azrael1973 said:
@thenamelessone said:

damn He was right , OPM fans do consider feats from other verses fanfic cuz they don't like other verses having good feats .

Since when do fanfics provide feats for versus battles?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:

]
]

And what about that is a light speed feat? Naruto dodged a gun? He can prevent that someone is targeting him, so that is Faster then Light?

That is literally a Photon gun being fired at Naruto when Naruto was distracted and looking at something else and Naruto still dodging without any difficulty and grabbing the shooter......

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone said:
@azrael1973 said:
@thenamelessone said:

Since when do fanfics provide feats for versus battles?

they don't , good thing Fanfictions aren't being used by anyone except you and Hope here

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so Yeah , Either Naruto or Ichigo clears

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By Seb178
@azrael1973 said:
@seb178 said:

]
]

The gun was a "photon gun" and its clearly a LS or above feat whether you like it or not

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363  Edited By azrael1973
@seb178 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@seb178 said:

]
]

The gun was a "photon gun" and its clearly a LS or above feat and whether you like it or not

No it's not. Batman would be able to respond quickly and escape without issues.

Xehn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seb178 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@seb178 said:

]
]

The gun was a "photon gun" and its clearly a LS or above feat and whether you like it or not

No it's not. Batman would be able to respond quickly anjd escape without issues.

ah so batman would be able to react and escape after a photon is fired from the inside of a dude's jacket who is standing behind him , At this Point you're just being like Vengeful and embarrassing you're entire community .

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973 said:
@seb178 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@seb178 said:

]
]

No it's not. Batman would be able to respond quickly anjd escape without issues.

ah so batman would be able to react and escape after a photon is fired from the inside of a dude's jacket who is standing behind him , At this Point you're just being like Vengeful and embarrassing you're entire community .

Yes Batman has reacted when he gets targeted by a hidden weapon. You are actually embarrasing yourself. And I would be a Naruto fan if not for people like you. There is a reason why people obsessed with Naruto are called names.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973:

Yes Batman has reacted when he gets targeted by a hidden weapon. You are actually embarrasing yourself.

again , Naruto was distracted and Furie used it to fire a shot from inside his weapon , Naruto reacted and escaped while it hit someone else , Naruto wasn't even looking at Fury , he was distracted and the gun is inside the jacket , he literally can't see the gun at all.

And I would be a Naruto fan if not for people like you.

Ok and? why should I care , I have been civil enough in the debate and was patient till you started to insult me and My takes , I don't need to care about your thoughts and opinion on me .

There is a reason why people obsessed with Naruto are called names

There is the thing , I debate Because I Like it And I don't give a damn if someone behind the screen likes me or dislikes me or what they refer to me as , if You care so much about your own public perception , than thats your problem not mine .

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973:

Yes Batman has reacted when he gets targeted by a hidden weapon. You are actually embarrasing yourself.

again , Naruto was distracted and Furie used it to fire a shot from inside his weapon , Naruto reacted and escaped while it hit someone else , Naruto wasn't even looking at Fury , he was distracted and the gun is inside the jacket , he literally can't see the gun at all.

And I would be a Naruto fan if not for people like you.

Ok and? why should I care , I have been civil enough in the debate and was patient till you started to insult me and My takes , I don't need to care about your thoughts and opinion on me .

There is a reason why people obsessed with Naruto are called names

There is the thing , I debate Because I Like it And I don't give a damn if someone behind the screen likes me or dislikes me or what they refer to me as , if You care so much about your own public perception , than thats your problem not mine .

Naruto turned his attention to something else and becomes a idiot. I know he is not the sharpest but he is still a ninja. Street Level heroes like Black Widow and Hawkeye are used to situations like that. Making that a casual FTL Feat out it is embarrassing. I was expecting something else. And no I don't read Naruto novels. Are they even canon?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369  Edited By thenamelessone

@azrael1973:

Naruto turned his attention to something else and becomes a idiot. I know he is not the sharpest but he is still a ninja.

my man , Naruto is not even looking at the dude who shot the gun from inside his jacket , there is no way for him to know there is a gun , he is not even looking at the person who shot it from the inside of his suit .please stop making up context about normal feats , Furie shot a photon from inside of his suit when Naruto was distracted , Naruto reacts and dodges effortlessly , thats all thats stated .

Street Level heroes like Black Widow and Hawkeye are used to situations like that. Making that a casual FTL Feat out it is embarrassing.

if you post one time hawkeye or Black widow dodged even Ligntning without aim dodging I will give up , there is no evidence that Naruto is aimdodging , the statement about it firing is before the statement about naruto escaping + he literally can't know there is a gun even if he is looking at the one who shot and he isn't even looking at the one that shot the photo , Naruto escaped the photon point blank while looking elsewhere without any Difficulty , prove it was aim dodging if you have proof

I was expecting something else.

don't worry , orochimaru and Naruto deflect and dodge it respectively more times

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And no I don't read Naruto novels.

not my problem

Are they even canon?

yes , they are an official part of the timeline and some of them are getting manga adaptations this year , but they are confirmed canon anyway .

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone said:

@azrael1973:

Naruto turned his attention to something else and becomes a idiot. I know he is not the sharpest but he is still a ninja.

my man , Naruto is not even looking at the dude who shot the gun from inside his jacket , there is no way for him to know there is a gun , he is not even looking at the person who shot it from the inside of his suit .

Street Level heroes like Black Widow and Hawkeye are used to situations like that. Making that a casual FTL Feat out it is embarrassing.

if you post one time hawkeye or Black widow dodged even Ligntning without aim dodging I will give up , there is no evidence that Naruto is aimdodging , the statement about it firing is before the statement about naruto escaping + he literally can't know there is a gun even if he is looking at the one who shot and he isn't even looking at the one that shot the photo , Naruto escaped the photon point blank while looking elsewhere without any Difficulty , prove it was aim dodging if you have proof

don't worry , orochimaru and Naruto deflect and dodge it respectively more times

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not my problem

Are they even canon?

yes , they are an official part of the timeline and some of them are getting manga adaptations this year , but they are confirmed canon anyway .

All this work to be slower than Garou.

don't worry , Base Sick Near dead Naruto is also quiet a bit slower than SOSP Naruto , considering the prior got blitzed and overpowered by orochimaru

Seb178

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone said:

@azrael1973:

my man , Naruto is not even looking at the dude who shot the gun from inside his jacket , there is no way for him to know there is a gun , he is not even looking at the person who shot it from the inside of his suit .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not my problem

Are they even canon?

All this work to be slower than Garou.

More like to blitz garou

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374  Edited By azrael1973
@thenamelessone said:

@azrael1973:

my man , Naruto is not even looking at the dude who shot the gun from inside his jacket , there is no way for him to know there is a gun , he is not even looking at the person who shot it from the inside of his suit .please stop making up context about normal feats , Furie shot a photon from inside of his suit when Naruto was distracted , Naruto reacts and dodges effortlessly , thats all thats stated .

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not my problem

Are they even canon?

And it's still nothing most street levelers can pull off. Making it casual FTL is still embarrassing.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone said:

@azrael1973:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not my problem

Are they even canon?

And it's still nothing most street levelers can pull off. Making it casual FTL is still embarrassing.

So You're saying street levelers can dodge Light from behind by a person who shot it from inside the jacket BEFORE the you dodged , and do it effortlessly at that , Nice street levelers bro .

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973 said:
@thenamelessone said:

@azrael1973:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not my problem

Are they even canon?

So You're saying street levelers can dodge Light from behind by a person who shot it from inside the jacket BEFORE the you dodged , and do it effortlessly at that , Nice street levelers bro .

No, the street Levelers knows that someone who is his enemy is going to shoot him when he puts his attention elsewhere. So he dodges the attack by not being where he is supposed to be. Been done thousands of times. Nothing special.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone said:
@azrael1973 said:
@thenamelessone said:

@azrael1973:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not my problem

Are they even canon?

No, the street Levelers knows that someone who is his enemy is going to shoot him when he puts his attention elsewhere. So he dodges the attack by not being where he is supposed to be. Been done thousands of times. Nothing special.

naruto doesn't know Furie is an enemy plus thats aim dodging , nothing in the quote implies Naruto aimdodged , Furie Shot the Photon statement is before Naruto dodging , if Naruto aimdodged the statement would be " Naruto , knowing furie would betray him , Ran out of furie's sight before Furie shoots " but it is " Furie shot a photon , Naruto reacted and escaped easily " , so Occam's razor is He dodged after its shot because there is no implication of aim dodging , did Orochimaru " Aim deflect " the laser here

No Caption Provided

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azrael1973 said:
@thenamelessone said:
@azrael1973 said:
@thenamelessone said:

@azrael1973:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not my problem

Are they even canon?

naruto doesn't know Furie is an enemy plus thats aim dodging , nothing in the quote implies Naruto aimdodged , Furie Shot the Photon statement is before Naruto dodging , if Naruto aimdodged the statement would be " Naruto , knowing furie would betray him , Ran out of furie's sight before Furie shoots " but it is " Furie shot a photon , Naruto reacted and escaped easily " , so Occam's razor is He dodged after its shot because there is no implication of aim dodging , did Orochimaru " Aim deflect " the laser here

No Caption Provided

Naruto was actually threatening him, so he doesn't know he is a enemy?

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone said:
@azrael1973 said:
@thenamelessone said:
@azrael1973 said:
@thenamelessone said:

@azrael1973:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

not my problem

Are they even canon?

No Caption Provided

Naruto was actually threatening him, so he doesn't know he is a enemy?

he still trusted him enough to literally turn his back on him , he obviously didn't anticipate a fucking Photon out from inside the jacket or he would never turn his back on him.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380  Edited By DankSinatra

@vengefulparadox:

Until you can provide actual proof (an actual scan that states “chain reaction) and not your long winded explanation of something that’s not even happening or being stated then you’ll be considered a troll yourself my guy(since you seem to like calling me that out of nowhere). It’s funny that you seem to be the only person who translates a single thing happening = chain reaction hence why it’s interpretation and not fact like you believe and the fact that the amount of people you’re calling a troll shows that your interpretation of the feat is held only by you and that you’re failing to actually convince anyone that it’s nothing more than an interpretation and when that happens you result to calling them “fanboys” or “trolls”.

Gygas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo stomps (by feats)

Naruto and Luffy are complete fodder

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@

Until you can provide actual proof (an actual scan that states “chain reaction) and not your long winded explanation of something that’s not even happening or being stated then you’ll be considered a troll yourself my guy(since you seem to like calling me that out of nowhere). It’s funny that you seem to be the only person who translates a single thing happening = chain reaction hence why it’s interpretation and not fact like you believe and the fact that the amount of people you’re calling a troll shows that your interpretation of the feat is held only by you and that you’re failing to actually convince anyone that it’s nothing more than an interpretation and when that happens you result to calling them “fanboys” or “trolls”.

Honestly....just don't waste time with him like really

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: oh believe me, his further long winded self interpretations won’t get any further replies from me. Until he can actually back what he’s saying with something that is not an interpretation then he’s wasting everyone’s time.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait, people actually think Naruto has chance?

Wow, way to show how hard you wank your own favorite verse.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

wait, people actually think Naruto has chance?

Wow, way to show how hard you wank your own favorite verse.

either Naruto or Ichigo can give a fight and win extreme diff , Luffy gets vaporized by any of them moving their eyelid

TheUnknown_48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386  Edited By TheUnknown_48

@kajin_style: your hate toward naruto is really something else huh, you just point on naruto when there's some user debates for ichigo, or maybe you just salty that people already knew how fodder luffy is in here (and in general ofc, especially in HST).. and it's really funny how you complain about naruto wanks when you yourself wanking one piece ridiculously, double standard at it's finest lmao

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: your hate toward naruto is really something else huh, you just point on naruto when there's some user debates for ichigo, or maybe you just salty that people already knew how fodder luffy is in here (and in general ofc, especially in HST).. and it's really funny how you complain about naruto wanks when you yourself wanking one piece ridiculously, double standard at it's finest lmao

blah blah blah, Let me know when you got something worthy to debate about.

Divinen60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but saitama destroys them

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama oneshots, mismatch

Avatar image for deactivated-633515ca77612
deactivated-633515ca77612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unserious fight

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is what it is tbh

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Saitama one-shots

Randomidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one shots

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solo HST with one Punch

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HST FANBOY ON COPIUM

Solar system easily

All the stars got erased in the path of the shockwave not even their punch themselve

And Naruto character aren't bfr'ing saitama

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Saitama one tap those fodder

They beg for a Quick death

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers