#301 Posted by Unlimited1 (1036 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55:

Factually untrue, Nagato tried it on KCM Naruto.

Who is physically inferior, as Nagato restrained him easily with one hand.

Kaguya and Sasule both can easily do so.

They never attempted it in character, so they wont even try.

You're referring to Naruto resisting it, but he had specific training with battle for control of Kurama's chakra in his mindscape. Nothing remotely implied the same would apply to Saitama, who's never even encountered such a technique.

Doesn't really matter, both he and Oro resisted the ability using physical force. This is irrelevant anyway, as they wont get the chance to use such techniques, which require the target to be held in place for a significant amount of time. Saitama will likely one shot Naruto and Sasuke after their first attack.

He can be made into a gravity core, just breaking the rocks coming to him isn't a counter to something like that.

A single punch will be enough to destroy the rocks, the rubble and the surrounding vicinity, Saitama has also shown resistance to gravity manipulation so the attack will probably not effect him.

#302 Posted by Zuriel-el (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55:

tagged you in a pm,did you get my message.

#303 Posted by Asurakj (992 posts) - - Show Bio

@unlimited1: saitama has shown no feats to suggest that he can interact with souls while both oro and naruto did. And naruto is physically superior to nagato, so dont just make up points to support your side. The team stomps with superior speed, hax , durability etc. The only way saitama wins now would be by the power of wank, so wait for saitama to show more if u dont want loose credibility here and be labeled a wanker.

#304 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55:

Who is physically inferior, as Nagato restrained him easily with one hand.

Maybe you misread, but this never happens. Naruto is caught unaware by the chameleon of Nagato's, who then tries stealing his soul.

They never attempted it in character, so they wont even try.

Sasuke definitely would, he's not the type to not do something without reasons. He'd have no reason not to attempt it, if nothing else is working as you say it wouldn't.

Doesn't really matter, both he and Oro resisted the ability using physical force.

Naruto specifically used his chakra to interact with his soul, having a similar battle to the one in his mindscape prior. Nothing implies Saitama could pull the same.

Oro's case was Hiruzen being weakened and him stabbing him while attempting the seal. That showing isn't strength reliant either.

This is irrelevant anyway, as they wont get the chance to use such techniques, which require the target to be held in place for a significant amount of time.

It actually doesn't, as it's shown to paralyze the target. Minus Naruto, who had resistance for doing similar things prior.

Saitama will likely one shot Naruto and Sasuke after their first attack.

One shot? Naruto has tanked country level attacks in base without damage, and no sold and overpowered a moon splitting attack. Saitama doesn't punch with the force to split the moon, he cannot one shot him.

Sasuke scales to him, and Kaguya is an immortal with regen enough to survive without a body and completely remake one from chakra.

A single punch will be enough to destroy the rocks, the rubble and the surrounding vicinity,

You're aware Sasuke has shown range to draw from countries away?

Saitama has also shown resistance to gravity manipulation so the attack will probably not effect him.

When?

Ignoring that, he stops at the door from Genjutsu, so it isn't even debatable.

#305 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4271 posts) - - Show Bio
@marc_55 said:
Not sure why you're stuck on this turn to dust thing, it's a figure of speech. Anyway, it doesn't matter if he tanked some city level attacks.

"City level" as if "levels" are relevant at all to a move that vaporizes things on contact, you really need to learn how to think beyond hurdur fast hurdur can blow up large mountain hurdur and actually understand the sheer amount of factors that go into moves and battles in general. Along with the relative sizes of mountains compared to cities. Often a city level attack is drastically higher than that of a mountain or even multimountain attack, speaking in labels just makes you look childish when you don't even know what they mean.

@marc_55 said:
All of this is wrong. For starters, those meteors were so big their rubble dwarfed mountain ranges. Secondly, Sasuke's PS has survived the collison of his PS Chidori and RSM Naruto's TBB. Her breaking it reinforces her strength, not the other way around.

Be honest with the manga lol.

Are you honestly implying that Kurama is the size of a mountain now? LOL.
Are you honestly implying that Kurama is the size of a mountain now? LOL. "Dwarfing mountain ranges" is easy to do if the mountain ranges you're dwarfing aren't big. Boros's entire ship could fit those meteors on the back of it.

When they get closer to the ground you're able to really see how small they are. The Divine Tree is visible in the scan while Sasuke and Naruto are fighting Madara on the other side of the tree, then Madara summoned the meteors and you see how much smaller they look when they close in. Remember the Divine Tree is bigger than multiple mountains, this is all happening in a small country while these meteors are only a few mountains over. Here is the size of the meteors to the size of Naruto's Rasenshurikens.

Wow mountain sized Tailed Beasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Meteors are small mountain level each.

Using the PS scaling and the Tailed Beast scalings, of which none stand over 100M as we clearly see with Gambuta and the size of the shinobi relative to them. I could give a much more harsh estimate considering Gambunta isn't even close to 100M.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Shinsuu Senju even if doubled in scale and size at the maximum highball, would only reach below the peak of what's considered to be an extremely small mountain. It itself is already rivaling the size of the meteors Madara was dropping.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From all this it's obvious that the meteors weren't "dwarfing mountain ranges" Most physical geograpers wouldn't even consider any of the mountains displayed to actually be mountain sized, and more akin to large hills. At best each individual meteor was 400m.

Boros's ship is easily more vast than 5000 meters let alone 400 or even 800.

You could literally fit the entire barrage of meteors on the back of Boros's ship. Implying that OPM cities are "city level" is also another huge joke considering that each city represents a literal continent in their universe. Hell, the building Saitama is standing on is around 400m which is already more than 5 times the size of any Bijuu.

@marc_55 said:
Why can't they, exactly? It's a basic Rinnegan ability, and The Gedō Mazō was used to do this very thing by Nagato. Kaguya is literally the culmination of those two things, seeing as the Gedō is literally her.

Because they can't. It's a Rinnegan ability Sasuke has never showcased the ability to do, along with Kaguya. You're creating fan fiction. Stop. It's gross. Inb4 Sasuke can now also make his arms rocket launchers if he wanted to because hurdur Nagato did it. Be honest. Suggesting that everyone who picks up a Rinnegan has the same mastery over it and abilities as Nagato did is a joke, it's dishonest.

@marc_55 said:

What? Seals are a NLF? Kaguya, who has far more power overall than Saitama was sealed. Naruto's seals could halt Madara's Limbo, who's his equal in everyway. Saitama has about 0 resistance, he gets sealed.

He doesn't need chakra, he has some form of life energy. They simply drain it to nothing, leaving a lifeless husk.

Saitama is casually Multi-Continental in strength. There's no way that a seal is affecting someone who can wipe away a planet busting attack with wind pressure alone while not trying at all. It's a NLF to say that it effects someone on Saitama's tier of power.

@marc_55 said:
He doesn't need chakra, he has some form of life energy. They simply drain it to nothing, leaving a lifeless husk.

His life energy is infinite as stated by every single scan of it's reference in the manga and databook that I don't have time to go find for you, I posted one of the many scans in post 289 of this thread. He also rips out of the drain a lot more easily than Naruto did. He literally casually walks out of it. The drain has no notable feats. This is a weak argument.

@marc_55 said:
Yeah, repeating this without any arguments implying this to be true doesn't make it so. They stomp, even without BFR.

You're dead slow if you honestly lack the reading comphrehension enough to the point where you think zero arguements have been made. You literally just read stuff you've seen on the internet and regurgitate it in a false attempt to sound smart. There are obviously arguments, that's why this thread hasn't been locked and there are more than 5 pages of it.

They win through BFR alone, they can't hurt Saitama, nothing you've shown can affect Saitama. You haven't even shown anything because you don't even know how to post feats apparently, I've posted more Naruto scans than you tenfold so now I'm inclined to believe you don't even read the manga. Constantly having to remind you that these aren't lightspeed multicontinental soul stealing characters never gets old dude always a pleasure.

#306 Edited by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el said:

@marc_55:

tagged you in a pm,did you get my message.

Did not.

@iusemycajonas said:

"City level" as if "levels" are relevant at all to a move that vaporizes things on contact, you really need to learn how to think beyond hurdur fast hurdur can blow up large mountain hurdur and actually understand the sheer amount of factors that go into moves and battles in general. Along with the relative sizes of mountains compared to cities. Often a city level attack is drastically higher than that of a mountain or even multimountain attack, speaking in labels just makes you look childish when you don't even know what they mean.

You might've missed the part where Naruto has been vaporizing rock like nothing since KN4 and Rasenshuriken. He does it in a country wide scale, destroying far more matter and tougher materials with his attacks than Boros ever did.

Be honest with the manga lol.

Are you honestly implying that Kurama is the size of a mountain now? LOL.
Are you honestly implying that Kurama is the size of a mountain now? LOL. "Dwarfing mountain ranges" is easy to do if the mountain ranges you're dwarfing aren't big. Boros's entire ship could fit those meteors on the back of it.

When they get closer to the ground you're able to really see how small they are. The Divine Tree is visible in the scan while Sasuke and Naruto are fighting Madara on the other side of the tree, then Madara summoned the meteors and you see how much smaller they look when they close in. Remember the Divine Tree is bigger than multiple mountains, this is all happening in a small country while these meteors are only a few mountains over. Here is the size of the meteors to the size of Naruto's Rasenshurikens.

No Caption Provided

Rubble of one meteor dwarfing mountains, everything else is just perspective and distance relative to the meteors and Sasuke.

The first one is Six Paths CT still forming, not sure what the relevance there is. That one specifically becomes the size of the moon, as stated and shown.

No Caption Provided

The second just makes no actual sense. Sasuke in Perfect Susano'o is a dot compared to rubble of one, let alone a whole meteor. How are they small mountain level, when created entirely from a country, and shown to dwarf said mountains when turned to rubble?

Each of those meteors were shown comparable to the Shinjū stump in size, which is spoken for.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It stretches across half the country, dwarfing mountains even while sunken thousands of kms inside a crater from the prior battles.

Using the PS scaling and the Tailed Beast scalings, of which none stand over 100M as we clearly see with Gambuta and the size of the shinobi relative to them. I could give a much more harsh estimate considering Gambunta isn't even close to 100M.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Shinsuu Senju even if doubled in scale and size at the maximum highball, would only reach below the peak of what's considered to be an extremely small mountain. It itself is already rivaling the size of the meteors Madara was dropping.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

From all this it's obvious that the meteors weren't "dwarfing mountain ranges" Most physical geograpers wouldn't even consider any of the mountains displayed to actually be mountain sized, and more akin to large hills. At best each individual meteor was 400m.

Most of that is irrelevant to actual showings in the War, which are again spoken for.

You could literally fit the entire barrage of meteors on the back of Boros's ship.

You have to be joking.

Implying that OPM cities are "city level" is also another huge joke considering that each city represents a literal continent in their universe. Hell, the building Saitama is standing on is around 400m which is already more than 5 times the size of any Bijuu.

Because they can't.

Aside from the fact that they can.

It's a basic Rinnegan ability Sasuke has never showcased the ability to do, along with Kaguya. You're creating fan fiction. Stop. It's gross. Inb4 Sasuke can now also make his arms rocket launchers if he wanted to because hurdur Nagato did it. Be honest.

Being honest is explaining that Rinnegan always comes with a basic set of abilities. Those being the Six Paths abilities, which Hagoromo and Pain were famous for. Note, Pain has a transplanted Rinnegan, not even his own, but you believe Sasuke can't do something he could? Even when the 7Paths are a constant in every Rinnegan showcased, as they've all displayed the same basic abilities, even when not originally their own and lacking their full power.

Saitama is casually Multi-Continental in strength.

By this logic, so is Naruto for his similar feat.

There's no way that a seal is affecting someone who can wipe away a planet busting attack with wind pressure alone while not trying at all.

Saitama didn't even punch it away, he split and redirected it. He didn't overpower it either, considering it's still seen shooting off into the clouds as well.

It's a NLF to say that it effects someone on Saitama's tier of power.

What tier is that? Kaguya is above him, being planetary pretty casually. So is Naruto, being moon level. So I'm missing why his tier matters so much in comparison.

His life energy is infinite as stated by every single scan of it's reference in the manga and databook that I don't have time to go find for you, I posted one of the many scans in post 289 of this thread.

That scan doesn't even say he has infinite energy, just that Boros doesn't sense a limit. Which just means he far stronger than Boros can feel out, which isn't surprising given the fight that ensued.

If statements like that are taken literally, the same also applies to the Jūbi. Who's energy levels made SM Naruto feel like it was immeasurable. Same for Kaguya, who had Sasuke wondering how she could exist with her chakra. Who Naruto noted dwarfed the Jūbi and Madara in chakra.

He also rips out of the drain a lot more easily than Naruto did. He literally casually walks out of it. The drain has no notable feats. This is a weak argument.

Causally? Kaguya and the Rinnegan's draining has shown a paralyzing effect, and there's Naruto to seal his movements even more with Magnet Rasengans. I figure stacking that would allow for him to be drained pretty easily.

Also, Kaguya casually absorbed the entire population's chakra in moments, twice.

Naruto and Sasuke not being drained in seconds is a positive showings for them, especially considering they've encountered and dealt with similar abilities before.

You're dead slow if you honestly lack the reading comphrehension enough to the point where you think zero arguements have been made. You literally just read stuff you've seen on the internet and regurgitate it in a false attempt to sound smart. There are obviously arguments, that's why this thread hasn't been locked and there are more than 5 pages of it.

Yeah, not really tho.

They win through BFR alone,

Whatever helps you sleep, guy.

they can't hurt Saitama,

Unsubstantiated.

nothing you've shown can affect Saitama.

You mean country-planet+ level attacks can harm him at all? Based on what tho?

You haven't even shown anything because you don't even know how to post feats apparently,

Apparently.

I've posted more Naruto scans than you tenfold so now I'm inclined to believe you don't even read the manga.

Posting more scans doesn't really count for anything when your only intention is to misinterpret and misrepresent them.

Constantly having to remind you that these aren't lightspeed

Well, I don't think I even mentioned anything speed related, but sure.

multicontinental

I agree, they're more.

soul stealing characters

Canonically are, as all Rinnegan holders are and Kaguya is literally the Gedō Mazō which has stolen dozens of souls.

never gets old dude

I hope not, it's kinda the truth.

always a pleasure.

I wouldn't go that far.

#307 Posted by Zuriel-el (3382 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marc_55:

how was my debate, any errors i should know about. (since the pm didn't work out.)

#308 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@Marc_55:

how was my debate, any errors i should know about. (since the pm didn't work out.)

Gotta be honest, I didn't really read this thread and I honestly just want it to die.

#309 Posted by Maalik (891 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is very well within his limits to solo.

#310 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1133 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama

No Caption Provided

The dude has feats that put him on planet level at minimum (EASILY planet surface+)

The only way I can see them dealing with him is BFRing him to another dimension.

Energy attacks don't hurt him, when tornado tries to rip him apart via psychic powers, he resists because of his insane density. In addition, Tornado could successfully hold boros' ship up but could barely hold saitama up.

Saitama has never struggled with a fight, but he tends to prolong them for fun. He has never taken damage from the many insane blows that he's taken.

#311 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: looks like you have a disciple lol

#312 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
#313 Edited by deactivated-5ad6141e8751d (1716 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#314 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
You might've missed the part where Naruto has been vaporizing rock like nothing since KN4 and Rasenshuriken. He does it in a country wide scale, destroying far more matter and tougher materials with his attacks than Boros ever did.

He's quite literally never vaporized rock.

Not even Ten Tails has Bijudama vaporize rock. You even going as far as to say "tougher materials" is hilarious considering the only thing that anyone in Naruto would have vaporized is rock in the first place compared to the harder than earth metals that the ship Boros melted is comprised of, and no one can even tank a Ten Tails Bijudama with no damage in the entire show like Saitama would easily be able to. His durability is on a scale unkown to the Naruto cast completely. You have yet to place an upper limit on what the TSB can effect. And it's your job to do so since you're arguing for it.

@marc_55 said:
Rubble of one meteor dwarfing mountains, everything else is just perspective and distance relative to the meteors and Sasuke.

See this is again where you're failing to realize the size of the meteors despite every single scan I've shown you completely and outright contradicting you. The meteors are around the size of Hashirama's Shinsuu Senju. As supported by every single scan we've seen of them. You're overrating the size of the "Mountains" that surround the tree. They've consistently displayed to be around the same size as tailed beasts, who don't even touch 100m in height and width.

@marc_55 said:
The first one is Six Paths CT still forming, not sure what the relevance there is. That one specifically becomes the size of the moon, as stated and shown.

Stated to become the size of a moon, nothing supports it being even close to the same size as our moon, chill out dude. The moon in Naruto isn't even the same size as our own and it doesn't even come close to functioning the same way. It was stated by Kakashi and no one or nothing official anyways. You can clearly look at the scan and see it's not too much bigger than those ridges that every single tailed beast without fail towered over and we know them all to be less than 100m, in the scan itself it looks to be not even half the size of our moon. No scan puts any of these meteors at bigger than 500 meters let alone 800 meters, which is the common requirement to be considered a mountain in the first place.

@marc_55 said:
The second just makes no actual sense. Sasuke in Perfect Susano'o is a dot compared to rubble of one, let alone a whole meteor. How are they small mountain level, when created entirely from a country, and shown to dwarf said mountains when turned to rubble?

He's not a dot compared to rubble of one, we clearly see how big he is relative to the meteors in multiple scans, which is comparable to the size of the tailed beasts, which is consistent with every single scan in the book. You keep saying dwarf mountains when the Tailed Beasts themselves are bigger than the "mountains" in question. I can create a spear from a tree trunk, the spear is not suddenly the size of the tree trunk. That's a fallacious argument to even make or suggest.

@marc_55 said:
Each of those meteors were shown comparable to the Shinjū stump in size, which is spoken for.
It stretches across half the country, dwarfing mountains even while sunken thousands of kms inside a crater from the prior battles.

Nah, they weren't. Since you don't know how to post scans,

No Caption Provided

In this scan you see the curvature of the entire planet. Which would either make the Naruto planet extremely small or all Naruto characters well over 10 times their stated and shown sizes. We clearly see the size of the Beasts, Susanoo, and Rasenshuriken next to these meteors, every time something is next to these meteors they look to be at around slightly larger than 400 meters. Including the ridges they're bigger than, which we all know to be well under 100 meters in size.

You gotta stop saying "dwarfing mountains" when the mountains aren't mountains dude.

@marc_55 said:
Most of that is irrelevant to actual showings in the War, which are again spoken for.

No, none of it is irrelevant, all of it shows not only the consistently drawn size of the Tailed Beasts, Susanoo's, and give you a real frame of reference to height in general, but it shows Hashirama's Shinsuu Senju relative to the "mountains" around it and to the Tailed Beasts and Susanoo, allowing for us to easily say that it's around 400 meters in height and potentially width. We already know Pain's Chikabu Tensei to be around 400 meters which is relative to the size of Shinsuu Senju and the mountains around it when it itself was being created.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Obviously Madara's were bigger as stated by Naruto himself and through powerscaling alone they should be. To argue that they're 100's of times bigger due to one scan which is not only inconsistent with every single other showing of the meteors if you take it at face value the way that you did, it's also completely dishonest to whoever you're arguing with seeing as it was art style that propelled them to be visibly that big in the first place, their size compared to the tree is perspective based on the fact that you're in the air overlooking the tree in the first place.

No Caption Provided

The entire reason these scans aren't irellevant is because it is a clear display of the size of the "mountains" you keep saying that they're dwarfing. Unless Hashirama is 20 meters tall nothing is dwarfing any sort of mountain range, except for the Tree itself. Which no matter how much you try and upwank feats based on a one off scan, is not comparable in any way to the meteors.

Everything in the manga puts the meteors as small mountain/large hill level depeding on the source.

@marc_55 said:

You have to be joking.

Maybe a little bit, I'm sure a few meteors would fall off the sides. Each of those skyscrapers are significantly taller than the mountains that were apparently being dwarfed by the meteors.

@marc_55 said:
Aside from the fact that they can.
Being honest is explaining that Rinnegan always comes with a basic set of abilities. Those being the Six Paths abilities, which Hagoromo and Pain were famous for. Note, Pain has a transplanted Rinnegan, not even his own, but you believe Sasuke can't do something he could? Even when the 7Paths are a constant in every Rinnegan showcased, as they've all displayed the same basic abilities, even when not originally their own and lacking their full power.

hurdur

hurdur

hurdur

Rinnegan doesn't always come with a basic set of abilities because not everyone has all of the Rinnegan's abilities. This is pure fan speculation on your part. Sasuke can't turn his arms into rockets. Quit writing fan fiction, it's gross and a waste of time to respond to. You can't show me any scans or feats of any of what you're saying to be true and we've both watched the show and know it's not true. Stop trying to argue this wacky point. You're literally going insane trying to argue it because it doesn't work or exist. Save yourself some time.

@marc_55 said:
By this logic, so is Naruto for his similar feat.

Yes, because Naruto with the wind pressure alone from his punches can repel a blast that can blow up the entire planet. Sure. Me even saying Multi-Continent was a generous lowball, you didn't have to take it and then try and turn that into Naruto wank. Don't be disgusting. Naruto can't punch with the force to blow up multiple continents.

@marc_55 said:
Saitama didn't even punch it away, he split and redirected it. He didn't overpower it either, considering it's still seen shooting off into the clouds as well.

1. His potency already far outshine's Boros's in every way, Boros is a confirmed planet buster. Saitama has energy on a level that Boros himself considered limitless, and Boros can sense energy. Even stating after the battle that Saitama wasn't even using a fraction of his power, which he wasn't.

2. The calced force from the remains of Saitama's punch and wind pressure required to split the clouds across the entire planet at the range it did, is already multi-continental alone. The punch itself had a potency much higher than the wind pressure of it, and the wind pressure of it was already weakened due to having to intercept Boros's blast in the first place. No on panel feat in Naruto can come close to this. Chill out trying to downplay a feat that's already significantly above every feat in Naruto.

@marc_55 said:

That scan doesn't even say he has infinite energy, just that Boros doesn't sense a limit. Which just means he far stronger than Boros can feel out, which isn't surprising given the fight that ensued.

If statements like that are taken literally, the same also applies to the Jūbi. Who's energy levels made SM Naruto feel like it was immeasurable. Same for Kaguya, who had Sasuke wondering how she could exist with her chakra. Who Naruto noted dwarfed the Jūbi and Madara in chakra.

Dude we get that you don't read the manga but do you really have to be so loud about it?

No Caption Provided

It's literally common knowledge cannon confirmed by every single reference to it including when the narrarator himself references it. When you remove the limit to something it becomes infinite. It's the literal source of Saitama's power. It's explained multiple times with literal entire chapters devoted to explaining it. Not to say that the power behind his punches have infinite strength, for the sake of battle threads he would reasonably have to train up to get to a level and can still get stronger than he is now. But it is to say his potential for growth in general is infinite, his life energy would be infinite if you're going to loosely combine random arbitruary things like yin yang chakra and the energy system in One Punch Man.

You could even argue that the way energy works in this manga is extremely similar to senjutsu in the fact that you undergo transformation when you have too much of it.

No Caption Provided
@marc_55 said:

Causally? Kaguya and the Rinnegan's draining has shown a paralyzing effect, and there's Naruto to seal his movements even more with Magnet Rasengans. I figure stacking that would allow for him to be drained pretty easily.

Also, Kaguya casually absorbed the entire population's chakra in moments, twice.

Naruto and Sasuke not being drained in seconds is a positive showings for them, especially considering they've encountered and dealt with similar abilities before.

Kaguya's draining has shown an effect Naruto literally can break out of in seconds. It will be casual. Naruto's never sealed someone on Saitama's calibur before with Magnet Rasengans, which he doesn't have in this thread as he's an adult now anyways. Naruto and Sasuke not being drained in seconds is not a positive showing for them, we know exactly what their maximum power output is, that's their highest energy level showings. It's a low showing for Kaguya relative to Saitama, who has literal limitless energy. She'd be draining him forever and he'd experience nothing the entire time. He can also just walk out like Naruto did.

@marc_55 said:
You mean country-planet+ level attacks can harm him at all? Based on what tho?

Not only are only the teams strongest attacks even close to country level, no one here has planet level + attacks that can even be used in this battle. Kaguya has an attack that has yet to on panel blow up any planets that requires thousands people to be trapped in her strongest genjutsu, and an amp from her reaction to tailed beast power that Saitama doesn't have like Naruto did in his fight with her.

And those attacks still wouldn't harm him as he's easily been shown on panel to have a significantly higher energy than someone who is planetary. No one in Naruto can tank a kick that sends you flying to the moon at speeds borderline light with no damage.

Subtanciate your claims.

@marc_55 said:
Canonically are, as all Rinnegan holders are and Kaguya is literally the Gedō Mazō which has stolen dozens of souls.

Still more extreme dishonesty. Sasuke has not displayed the ability to steal souls. Kaguya has not displayed the ability to steal souls. Momoshiki has not displayed the ability to steal souls.

Show me them on panel stating they can do it, or show me them doing it.

Go on.

And the funniest part about this is if you can somehow dig through the remains of the most sacred databook that says that they can do it, it's not even in character for them to do it in battle as they never do. Nor can you show that it would even work on someone of Saitama's level, and it's already been resisted by a vastly weaker version of Naruto.

@marc_55 said:

Posting more scans doesn't really count for anything when your only intention is to misinterpret and misrepresent them.

Ironic coming from you when the only scans you ever post are insanely misrepresented and get you laughed at by everyone with more than half of a brain. I'm daring you to post scans. I'm daring you to post any backing to any of your claims; and you can't. You fail when you even try to. But go ahead and derp it up and show me Obito using chakra arms to undo a weakened barrier, saying that it's a physical showing by him, and powerscaling every other god tier to be multi-continental in the potency of their punches and kicks when Sakura can still damage every single one of them with a punch. Go ahead and just keep misinterpreting every scan you see, using one off moments contradicted by theirselves and every other showing in the show, to try and wank Naruto characters to be planetary and moon level +. It's fun debunking and breaking all of it apart, and it's fun that other people who might be uninformed about Naruto get to watch.

We both read the same manga but it's funny how idealistic and dishonest you are with every single panel and instance of cannon that you have such a twisted and warped view of how everything actually went down in the books.

Saitama loses if BFR is allowed. If it's not he wins easily. They can't even harm him.

#315 Posted by Alsimmons77 (1787 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya solostomps.

#316 Posted by ShrekIsLove22 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

SAITima can’t lose. Read up on him anime weebs

#317 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

They still all solo

#318 Posted by jonjizz (1147 posts) - - Show Bio

saitama has no limits! he removed them by going bald

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#319 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya just ITs him and calls it a day.

#320 Edited by Maalik (891 posts) - - Show Bio

..... Saitama has yet to one shot anyone with the durability or feats of naruto or sasuke. Any of the team solo's the walking no limits fallacy.

#321 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Christ, PS and Shinsuusenju are MUCH LARGER than the nonsense being spouted here.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Next to Burj:

No Caption Provided

But the size of the Being is not too important. The DC output is important:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

PS and Shin are nothing compared to the Juubi:

http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs-sections/general-discussion/calcs/221372-naruto-juubidama-v2-conedama-explosion-size

#322 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

I will post more scans and calculations showing that the Juubi is country level tomorrow.

I need to sleep.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
#323 Edited by SuperDragonfly9 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop using Saitama no one can beat him. The result would be the same if it was Jiren. Saitama is a Toon Force character. His power explanation doesn't apply to our logics or other anime logics. Only a toon force character can beat another toon force character. The same way as the Road Runner always beats the Coyote. He out Toons him.

#324 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop using Saitama no one can beat him.

Prove it Naruto alone is faster, more skilled, has hax and can one shot in multiple ways.

#325 Posted by HATSoffMELO (2555 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama curbstomps

#326 Posted by Asurakj (992 posts) - - Show Bio

Everone on the team solo stomps

#327 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1704 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190: you think this is bad people think Naruto can beat Satan from devilman. Satan the being that fought God, a being with boundless power

#328 Posted by Scythenger (557 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama destroys them with a "serious" punch.

#329 Posted by Gamer-Guy (3354 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama destroys them with a "serious" punch.

#330 Edited by Streak619 (7994 posts) - - Show Bio

look what I found.

#331 Posted by geeman2 (2006 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama solos again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1
#332 Posted by deactivated-5be85ba9d64f1 (712 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins with toon force.

#333 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: Absolute destruction and carnage on levels never seen before to make a user hide and run away into an alt.

#334 Posted by reaverlation (25908 posts) - - Show Bio

Team shitstomps badly. Any of the trio solos

#335 Posted by Streak619 (7994 posts) - - Show Bio

@streak619: Absolute destruction and carnage on levels never seen before to make a user hide and run away into an alt.

I agree, though I get the feeling we're thinking of different things.

#336 Posted by Streak619 (7994 posts) - - Show Bio

Team shitstomps badly. Any of the trio solos the verse.

Fixed.

#337 Edited by EmperorMode (536 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the team can put him down. All of them at once? Saitama dies horribly.

#338 Edited by MrViking (933 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama one shot the wanked team . Wankuto physical are garbage , Saitama stomp this weak team .

#339 Posted by UltimateSage (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama gets recked.

#341 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7008 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps, Saitama is overrated asf, some BSs said here are actually pretty laughable.

#342 Posted by JuzaCloud (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama kills these clowns with utter ease.

#343 Posted by Revold (821 posts) - - Show Bio

If team plays smart they can BFR or IT or SPCT seal him. Otherwise Saitama stomps in a physical fight

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
#344 Posted by Son_of_Mori-jin (435 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama kills these clowns with utter ease.

No Caption Provided

You're hilarious

@revold said:

If team plays smart they can BFR or IT or SPCT seal him. Otherwise Saitama stomps in a physical fight

Kaguya stomps him on every level

#345 Posted by silentNightz (801 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama rightfully slaughters Naruto and Saskue. Kaguya can't be killed but is damn afraid to regenerate again lol

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#346 Posted by EternalDarkFury (2580 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya solos.