Saitama vs naruto and sasuke and kaguya

#201 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne:

madara was struggling because gai was getting help. is mainatos teleportation ftl too (madara whipped him). and madara also has precog.

i was making reference to narutos speed, and since you say sasukes teleportation is ftl and kaguya made him look slow how fast is kaguyas reaction speed then (the fact that she was able to switch dimensions in time to avoid ftl says alot), and naruto basically punched her in the face twice, hit her with 9 rasenshurikens and in a bloodlusted state ripped her arm off before she could move or teleport) throughout that fight, and she was beating Naruto's clones... mostly.

the fact that it attained the full length of the moon in about a second.

and naruto blocking it is indeed a feat worth mentioning, precog doesnt guaranty you can evade an attack (madara getting hit by naruto and blitzed by sasuke). heck sharingan loses to skilled taijutsu.

again with this crap? rasenshuriken is fast as its hit speedsters and teleporters,

floor (reaction) is part of bread (combat speed). I DONT EVEN NEED THIA YOU ALREADY SHOT YOUR OWN LEG. sasuke is ftl (teleporting) kaguya reacts to it naruto blitzes her.

and dont ever call that pis or bad writing, saitama didnt keep up with meteoric burst, he stood there absorbing blows, mostly.

#202 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne:

madara was struggling because gai was getting help. is mainatos teleportation ftl too (madara whipped him). and madara also has precog.

i was making reference to narutos speed, and since you say sasukes teleportation is ftl and kaguya made him look slow how fast is kaguyas reaction speed then (the fact that she was able to switch dimensions in time to avoid ftl says alot), and naruto basically punched her in the face twice, hit her with 9 rasenshurikens and in a bloodlusted state ripped her arm off before she could move or teleport) throughout that fight, and she was beating Naruto's clones... mostly.

the fact that it attained the full length of the moon in about a second.

and naruto blocking it is indeed a feat worth mentioning, precog doesnt guaranty you can evade an attack (madara getting hit by naruto and blitzed by sasuke). heck sharingan loses to skilled taijutsu.

again with this crap? rasenshuriken is fast as its hit speedsters and teleporters,

floor (reaction) is part of bread (combat speed). I DONT EVEN NEED THIA YOU ALREADY SHOT YOUR OWN LEG. sasuke is ftl (teleporting) kaguya reacts to it naruto blitzes her.

and dont ever call that pis or bad writing, saitama didnt keep up with meteoric burst, he stood there absorbing blows, mostly.

#203 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el:

Sasuke's teleportation isn't FTL, it's instant. Kaguya was reacting to his massivley slower than lightspeed movement after his instantaneous teleportation.

Madara would've stuggled regardless of the help Gai got but Gai was fighting in a reckless way because he knew he had help. Gais movement speed was vastly faster than that of Madara's who could only slightly keep up in reactions only because of the sharingan.

Nothing in Naruto is FTL. Fastest speed feat is sub relativistic and it comes from Gai only during the Night Guy and that's if we're being extremely generous.

Saitama is obviously faster than Boros in Meteoric Burst, but if you're actually serious with this lowball it's already been stated that Monster Garou is faster than Meteoric Burst Boros by the creator and it's also been stated and shown that Saitama is faster than Monster Garou by an extreme margin.

#204 Edited by LambSauce (1123 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas said:

@zuriel-el:

Sasuke's teleportation isn't FTL, it's instant. Kaguya was reacting to his massivley slower than lightspeed movement after his instantaneous teleportation.

Madara would've stuggled regardless of the help Gai got but Gai was fighting in a reckless way because he knew he had help. Gais movement speed was vastly faster than that of Madara's who could only slightly keep up in reactions only because of the sharingan.

Nothing in Naruto is FTL. Fastest speed feat is sub relativistic and it comes from Gai only during the Night Guy and that's if we're being extremely generous.

Saitama is obviously faster than Boros in Meteoric Burst, but if you're actually serious with this lowball it's already been stated that Monster Garou is faster than Meteoric Burst Boros by the creator and it's also been stated and shown that Saitama is faster than Monster Garou by an extreme margin.

Lol. The lowball here is too palpable. Not surprised though, since it came from the only debater here who thinks Saitama actually stands a chance.

For one, how do you know that Sasuke's striking speed is "Massively slower than lightspeed" anyway? Are you taking that out of your posterior?

I agree, nothing in Naruto is FTL, though there are instances of lightspeed feats. Obviously a lowballer like you would ignore them. Sub-relativistic speeds isn't enough to increase the mass of something to the point where Guy did. Saitama's greatest speed feat was his moon jump, which was sub-relativistic at best. Nothing he did comes close to that.

Meteoric burst is faster than the Naruto team how? I hope you can prove your claims. Because everything you're spouting seems like it's taken directly out of your ass.

#205 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Gai was not getting help initially. When he was doing this "steps", he was beating Madara himself. Help only came in when Madara became a pussy and tried to hid in his TSB (and tried to hit Gai with the TSB) because he couldn't react to Gai.

Kaguya has precog as well dude. Did you forget this? She saw Sasuke was about to use tele and used her own tele. And again, that shows REACTION SPEED, not combat speed which is what I am arguing against. Naruto punched her using a stupid plot induced move - sexy jutsu. How can you forget this?

Heck, he and Sasuke couldn't even get her with the sealing even after they had Kakashi help. If it weren't for Sakura, she was going to dodge them like nothing.

The rasenshuriken hit her BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DODGE. Did you forget she can absorb chakra? Heck, that was the reason why she lost control of the Juubi for a while - because she took Naruto attack like nothing and absorbed all of it.

It got that far that quickly because of its massive size and the movie time reference. Now show me one entry that said it was LS or even near it? Look at Madara Light Fang, it is said to be LS because it was MENTIONED in the databook it was. Now show me a proof like that from the manga or databook. Because of other than that, all you have is your speculation. Just like how rasenshuriken can't hit the 3rd raikage but can easily hit Kaguya - according to you.

I agree, precog doesn't always help against massive speed. And that is why Madara coudln't do jack shut against Gai.

No one is saying rasenshuriken isn't fast but IT IS NOT LS even though it always hits its target in a few anime second. They do this because they don't wasn't to waste time. Heck, it is not even lightning speed as it couldn't even hit the 3rd raikage.

Kaguya used precog and used her own tele to dodge. Naruto blitzed her once when her guard was done anZetsusu was mocking Obito. After that point, Naruto didn't blitz her once. Infact, even Kakashi managed to tag her, does that mean Kakashi is LS as well? That blitz feat was straight garbage.

Lol, when did I say Saitama kept up with meteoric burst? I don't care for Saitama, I am proving you wrong. Naruto DOES NOT HAVE LS COMBAT SPEED.

#206 Posted by Kothoga (388 posts) - - Show Bio

Can anyone prove that Kaguya CREATED the alternate dimensions she teleports to? She's shown going through a black portal to get to them similar to how Obito goes through a kamui to get to them. It's the same as concluded Obito or Kakashi created alternate dimensions. Even if she did create the dimensions, in combat she was rocked by Kakashi, Naruto & Sakura physical hits. Naruto literally blitzed and took her arm off. One punch from Saitama would literally explode her. In character Saitama might lose to all three of them, but he would definitely take out in character Kaguya since she stands around contemplating her next moves until Black Zetsu instucts her how to fight.

#207 Posted by XLR87T3 (10394 posts) - - Show Bio
#208 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne:

so madara protecting himself makes him a pussy now? wow you very intelligent. the fact that he was able to put up two moves while guy was working on one punch says you're wrong.

she has precog and fails against naruto three times. feats that back each other. reaction is combat ability.

yes she was and you ignore sakura hitting her being pis. dude that you're fast enough to hit hit someone (naruto hit kaguya three times), doesnt mean you'll reach them everytime (you need to start watching boxing).

it hit her and it blew up in her face. how is that absorbing (she wasnt able to dodge period. besides kaguya throughout that fight never absorbed any attacks for naruto she always countered with power.

toneris laser extended (ie it stretched to that length in that timeframe) from his arm upward, he swung it and cut the moon. he rasenshuriken isnt light speed (i never said so). and the naruto that fougjt the raikage and the one that hit kaguya are 7 powerups apart.

again rasenshuriken. just read my previous paragraph.

again naruto tagged her first with clones and sexy jutsu, second was when he used kokuos chakra to amp his strength after getring stuck by her ice release. third time rasenshurikens (nine of them), forth time ripped her arm off (whether she is off guard or not she has precog, she can sense everything on the battle field).

okay..... FLOOR IS PART OF BREAD.

#209 Posted by KingZod (4267 posts) - - Show Bio

Never get tired of all this butthurt lol, entertaining stuff. Baldy still gets whipped

#210 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Lol, that was because he predicted Gai movement. Before that, he couldn't even react. And 2 moves? All he did was shoot the TSB in the direction he predicted and tried to hit away as he couldn't dodge. Funny how you left that out.

And yes, hiding in his TSB was a pussy move. He knew he couldn't do jack shit so he found the easy way out as he knew Gai would die if he touched the TSB.

Failed at what? When he did something stupid and tagged her? When she was actually trying, they couldn't touch her. It was the BS naruto blitz that tore her arm of but after that, HE DIDN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT ONCE.

So you see Sakura hitting her as PIS but not the Naruto blitz? When he couldn't do that before or after? Man, that is some subjectivity.

Again, go watch the fight again. She was distracted by Sasuke and she didn't care for moving. She absorbed Sasuke Amaterasu like nothing. And funny how you said she didn't absorb his attacks, he was mainly using taijutsu to fight her. When he released that big attack, she didn't need to move BECAUSE SHE CAN ABSORB CHAKRA. You keep lying over and over. How will she absorb his attacks when he was using taijutsu most of the time?

And it hit here because she wanted to get hit. Rasenshuriken have no impressive feat feats to suggest they can tag Kaguya. And funny how you forget, SHE DID ABSORB THE CHAKRA because after that, she lost control of the juubi. That is why she started to mutate. The bijuu chakra in Naruto attack reacted with the juubi and that caused her to lose control.

How many more things are you going to forget?

I know he got a power up but where did it say his rasenshuriken got a speed boast? It seems you forget that after the powerup, he got more variants of the rasenshuriken and they got a boost in DC but where does it say speed? His wind style rasenshuriken was still the same as when he used it against the Raikage. Show me where it changed?

It is funny how you are dodging my question. Show me a single fact from the manga or databook that says Toneri beam was LS or even close to it? Stop using timeframes and show me actual proof. Madara light fang is accepted as LS because it was officially said in the databook. Now show me this for toneri's beam.

1.) Tagged her by surprising her and she didn't do anything to even dodge. She was literally distracted by the stupidity.

2.)Funny how you mention the Kokou amp and forget that the only reason he even tagged her was because she was charging towards him. She didn't even expect anything. And it is quite funny how you thing Kaguya was always using her extreme reactions in the fight with Naruto.

3.) I have already mentioned the rasenshuriken stuff. She was distracted by Sasuke and when she saw Naruto attacking her from behind, she didn't even try to dodge. Why do you think was that? Let me give you a hint - she can absorb chakra, not to mention her insane regen.

4.) And that is why that arm cutting off feat was PIS. Just like how Saurka hitting her from behind was PIS. Just like Kakashi tagging her was PIS. When will you understand this?

So again, Naruto does not have LS combat speed anything close to that.

#211 Edited by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne:

precog or not gai died when madara got serious. two things dude, he pit up a gudou dama sphere and fired gudou dama at gai.

more like smart.

he hit kaguya three times even when she has precog.

yes because naruto > sakura by a planets gap. and even at that kaguya was the one who flew into the punch, th pis there is that it phased her.

here goes she absorbed Sasukes amaterasu and susanoo slash, but counters narutos chakra arms with punches from her own arms, she stands gazing at rasenshurikens and they blow up in her face (two time she couldve absorbed chakra there and yet fails). first time she when with power over absorbing, second time maybe she wants to and boom.

rinnegan doeant absorb explosions (concussive force) , and also she didnt need to absorb his chakra, all that was needed was that it touch her, kind off like with obito getting cut by naruto and sasukes chakra and the bijuu reacted to their chakra in naruto and jumped out.

naruto didnt use wind style against raikage after so6p power up bit he did tag madara with rasenshuriken, and he tagged kaguya with it.

there is no manga for the last as such your question is useless cuz all we have to go by is the anime (which is canon). beam extended to full length (of circumference of the moon) in an instant and naruto runs at it the second time and catches it as it extends.

1. she has precog and because of this deceptive strategy shouldnt work unless the person can actually hit her.

2. naruto charged at the raikage with rasengan dodged his attack at the last second a slammed a rasengan into his arm to end him, sasuke and kakashi charge at opponents with chidori and rely on sharinga to predict their opponent and counter any counter atrack their opponent may have. kaguya has rinnegan, byakugan, and so6p chakra all this precog and gets hit.

3. regen yes and the absorption failed as she woukd become imbalanced if narutos bijuu chakra went through her skin (just ask obito why he lost).

4. kakashi used kamui to save himself ie her attack passed through and he telechisori'd her armed off.

so naruto has ls combat speed, because he has blitzed kaguya, madara, dodged light, ran toward toneri's beam and caught it mid extension.

#213 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne:

precog or not gai died when madara got serious. two things dude, he pit up a gudou dama sphere and fired gudou dama at gai.

Gai only died because he was running out of time and Madara had amazing regen. if you take that regen away, Madara would be dead. I already addressed those point. Madara predicted where Gai was going to come from, fired his TSB in that direct and hid. I am not saying Madara is not fast but he still didn't react to Gai.

more like smart.

You can call it smart but hiding away because he couldn't take the beating is also a coward move.

he hit kaguya three times even when she has precog.

Again, you keep forgetting there is context behind it. Sakura tagged her and Kakashi tagged her. She was not always using her precog in that fight. When he first punched her, she was shocked that the stupidity. She didn't even try to move. You are telling me a person as fast as Kaguya, who has precog won't be able to dodge that? Are you listening to yourself?

yes because naruto > sakura by a planets gap. and even at that kaguya was the one who flew into the punch, th pis there is that it phased her.

I never said Naruto is not above Sakura. But Kaguya is above Naruto as well, so what is your point. Kaguya was not using LS reactions in that fight consistently. In fact, she was using precog more than anything. When she dodged Sasuke, she used precog, not LS reactions. In fact, the whole fight, when did she show us LS reactions?

And how can she fly into the punch when she has extreme precog. She would have seen Sakura coming a miles away. Unless she was distracted, which she was. So another example of where Kaguya gave up on her precog and became distracted.

here goes she absorbed Sasukes amaterasu and susanoo slash, but counters narutos chakra arms with punches from her own arms, she stands gazing at rasenshurikens and they blow up in her face (two time she couldve absorbed chakra there and yet fails). first time she when with power over absorbing, second time maybe she wants to and boom.

She dodged the Susanoo slash, that would have still hurt her. She stood gazing there because of PIS. Infact, when Naruto came behind her, she was even surprised. This happened in both the anime and manga. How can a person who has near 360-degree vision not see that?

And here, Zetsu admits Kaguya can ABSORB ALL JUTSU:

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-682

Here, when Naruto changed her after Sasuke amatersu, she wasn't even fazed.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-682/7

But when the stupid sexy jutsu came out, she left her guard down. Heck, Naruto even confirms that sexu jutsu always works on strong people. So I ask you again, when did he use LS combat speed here?

Here, Naruto even confirms that what works best on Kaguya is diversion and taijutsu. THAT IS WHY HE DIDN'T USE CHAKRA BASED TECHNIQUES.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-684/5

And funny how you said he tagged her but forgot to mention she reacted to his move before but still attacked him head on:

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-684/7

As I said, he didn't react at LS or anything. SHE WAS COMING AT HIM STRAIGHT ON.

Here, after predicting to Kaguya's killing ash bone technique, he didn't notice the front attack and got hit. So, are you going to say her killing ash bone travels at LS or faster because it tagged Naruto? No, because in that instant, HE WAS DISTRACTED. My point here is, even if these guys do have precog, they are not always using it.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-684/17

Chakra arms? When did naruto use chakra arms?

This is where Sasuke tried to blitz her. Notice how she doesn't react to the tele but after he has transported. Remeber, Sasuke hand swing/attack are not LS so she didn't dodge at LS or anywhere close to it. Not to mention, she dodged using her own tele.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-687/7

Here, she could have easily dodged the rasenshuriken like she did with Sasuke's attack. But guess what, SHE DIDN'T TRY TO. Why? CAUSE SHE CAN ABSORB CHAKRA.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-688/9

Here, zetsu even says she turned into the juubi because of the bijju chakra in Naruto attacks:

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-688/11

rinnegan doeant absorb explosions (concussive force) , and also she didnt need to absorb his chakra, all that was needed was that it touch her, kind off like with obito getting cut by naruto and sasukes chakra and the bijuu reacted to their chakra in naruto and jumped out.

I didn't say it absorb explosions but it absorbed chakra. I have already proven that with the scans above. Touch her? According to what? It makes more sense she absorb the chakra and then it reacted to the bijju chakra inside of her. Show me where it said if the chakra touched her, she would have become like that. Not to mention, I have already proven she could have dodged them like nothing but she didn't on purpose.

naruto didnt use wind style against raikage after so6p power up bit he did tag madara with rasenshuriken, and he tagged kaguya with it.

there is no manga for the last as such your question is useless cuz all we have to go by is the anime (which is canon). beam extended to full length (of circumference of the moon) in an instant and naruto runs at it the second time and catches it as it extends.

1. she has precog and because of this deceptive strategy shouldnt work unless the person can actually hit her.

2. naruto charged at the raikage with rasengan dodged his attack at the last second a slammed a rasengan into his arm to end him, sasuke and kakashi charge at opponents with chidori and rely on sharinga to predict their opponent and counter any counter atrack their opponent may have. kaguya has rinnegan, byakugan, and so6p chakra all this precog and gets hit.

3. regen yes and the absorption failed as she woukd become imbalanced if narutos bijuu chakra went through her skin (just ask obito why he lost).

4. kakashi used kamui to save himself ie her attack passed through and he telechisori'd her armed off.

so naruto has ls combat speed, because he has blitzed kaguya, madara, dodged light, ran toward toneri's beam and caught it mid extension.

He tagged Kaguya with it because she wanted to be tagged. He tagged Madara because Madara was still recovering from Night Gai. He even mentions it in the anime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIylfIA8xF0

Now for the beam garbage. I keep asking you to prove to me, where has it been defined that beam was LS or close to it. It extends that far because it was in a movie and they won't waste time showing it extends for minutes and minutes. Now stop dodging the question and show me where it says Toneri beam was near LS.

1.) Yes, she has precog but she is not using it all the time. Just like how naruto is not using his all the time.

2.)Naruto using his reactions doesn't mean he has that level of combat speed. The raikage was faster than him in that instant but his reactions were the same as his speed and that is why he dodged. But that doesn't mean he can fight at those feats as the raikage , especially in sage mode alone.

3.) Through her skin? She did chakra even go through her skin? She is not Obito, she is Kaguya. She absorbed that chakra and that is why it reacted with her.

4.) Kakashi used Kamui yes but he shouldn't have been able to tag her regardless due to her su[erior speed ad precog. All this proves is that she didn't always use her max speed in that fight and neither did she use her precog all the time.

5.)Madara didn't have LS reactions Gai proved that. Him tagging Kaguya had context behind it. Toneri beam was not LS or anywhere close to it and you using movie time frame won't change that.

He does not have LS combat speed.

#214 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne:

gai died when madara got serious (the fact it took minato, gaara, lee and kakashis help to land a punch says alot) or you think gai stands a chance against a serious madara. (are you high right now)?

also id like to know your favourite boxer so i can call him a coward for blocking and dodging punches (i mean he should take it all because he's an idiot).

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-683/4

naruto hit her cuz? (kaguya said it herself). and dude no body turns on precog, it's always there as long as you have senjutsu.

she took on naruto blow for blow rather than absorb.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/680/17

on this same panel sasuke hits her with susanoo and admits its useless (kaguya absorbed it hence zetsus statement).

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/681/4.

(YOU DONT SAY SOMEONE IS FAST WHEN YOU CAN BLITZ THEM)

he dispellse clones and punches her.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-682/9

(she saw the clones get dispelled, whats her excuse? she has a rinnegan on her head, byakugan amd senjutsu chakra... inference: what she said ''he is fast'').

and also as for the time she charged at naruto:

(im sure you can see those exclamation marks, kishimoto uses them in moments of precog.) she sensed narutos move, she saw him melt the ice with steam release and yet....

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-684/8

top right panel. he punched her hard enough to send her to the cliff side.

of course, naruto also went on to attack her using jutsu later, so?

she killed a clone that was there to trick her into leaving that dimension thinking he was the real naruto. duh? (also how many ash bones do you see there?).

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-687/8

(lets interpret since you clearly lack the ability to do so:

FIRST: sasuke teleports with chidori to hit her,

SECOND: kaguya sees chidori

THIRD: she switches dimensions. (so as not to be held down by the gravity in that world)

FORTH: she jumps (thats why theres a line there.)

FIFTH: she is up above them.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-687.5/5

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-687.5/6

COLOURED IS BETTER I GUESS (you actually see the white line).

she avoided that due to naruto ripping her arm off prior to it and the fact that sasuke attacked right after naruto, if she started absorbing that shed be a sitting duck. (reason one)

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-687/18

(naruto bloodlusted rips off her arm)

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-688/7

sasuke comes after her and she attacks decimating susanoo (this is probably why she dodged, putting out jutsu and absorbing at once isnt something you can do with one arm and not all rinnegan users can do this with two arms even). (most likely). ALSO SHE MUST'VE SENCED NARUTO PREPPING NUKES.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-688/8

you do know naruto threw nine rasenshurikens at once right? try dodging nine balls hurled at you at once during dodge ball. (I SAID RASENSHURIKEN IS FAST, I NEVER SAID LIGHTSPEED; quit obsessing over things i never said).

she took damage same as obito (obito didnt absorb jack).

(kaguya activated byakugan and couldnt evade them.) not like she wasnt prepared for it like you're claiming. and boom.... plus absorbed jutsu's dont explode.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/672/16

(naruto kicks)

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/673/4

(madara questions, in the anime as well, watch it with your eyes on the screen this time)

madara was confused as to why naruto was able to kick gudou dama.

now for the beam (ITS A FEAT WORTH MENTIONING, FOR THE FACT THAT IT COVERED THE MOONS DIAMETER IN AN INSTANT) said this before, that is actually BASE naruto running at a beam that moves faster than lightning (IN BASE). and please dont put words like ''light speed toneri beam in my mouth''. also if you're so enlightened (they didnt have time to show it extend in the anime) go argue with saitama fans that claim saitam got to the moon in 3 seconds.

1. inference: what she said, ''he is fast''. also your example of naruto getting tagged due to letting down his guard is also another clone put there to trick kaguya into beleiving he is the original.

2. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/555/13

sage mode is faster than kcm (narutos own words>yours) and has better precog. plus naruto countered, dodged and attacked before raikage could even complete an attack, so how is naruto slower than the third raikage.

3. exploded (absorbed jutsu dont explode)

4. he got so6p chakra as a boost to all his stats so why not. nice try with the she didnt move at top speed all the time, whered you get that b***sh**.com.

5. naruto does, and naruto blitzed madara in base (twice), sasuke blitzed madara (twice) same sasuke couldnt tag kaguya, naruto did this three times.

floor is part of bread...

OKAY DUDE. im done with this debate, lets pretend it didnt happen.so pls dont reply. ?

#215 Posted by NWName (5485 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama stomps

#216 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama still gets stomped by any

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#217 Edited by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu GG

#218 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio
#219 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

gai died when madara got serious (the fact it took minato, gaara, lee and kakashis help to land a punch says alot) or you think gai stands a chance against a serious madara. (are you high right now)?

also id like to know your favourite boxer so i can call him a coward for blocking and dodging punches (i mean he should take it all because he's an idiot).

This is straight bullshit. Gai died BECAUSE HE USED HIS FINAL ATTACK. Madara didn't touch ONCE in that fight. Why do you keep lying over and over?

It is not about landing that punch child, it is the fact that Madara became a pussy and hid behind his TSB, which he knew Gaid couldn't touch or break. THAT IS WHY I CALLED HIM THAT. Madara couldn't react to him, almost got killed so yes, he did stand a chance. Infact Madara would have died if it weren't for his regen and him absorbing the tree.

boxers don't hide behind referees why they are getting whooped, they black WITH THEIR HANDS. That is LITERLLT WHAT MADARA DID. He hid behi9nd his TSB as he couldn't take the pounding. That is like a boxer using a rabbit punch because he is getting whopped.

BTW, it is Joe Frazier, a man who could take a beating.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-683/4

naruto hit her cuz? (kaguya said it herself). and dude no body turns on precog, it's always there as long as you have senjutsu.

Where did it say it hit here in that scan cuz? WHERE? And yes, you can't turn you precog off but in Naruto, Kishi always uses those dots or exclamation points where Naruto is using his precog. So you are STILL WRONG, NARUTO CHARACTERS ARE NOT ALWAYS USING PRECOG. That is similar to observational haki, the user has to focus to a degree.

she took on naruto blow for blow rather than absorb.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/680/17

on this same panel sasuke hits her with susanoo and admits its useless (kaguya absorbed it hence zetsus statement).

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/681/4.

You don't seem to understand what I am saying - She didn't try to absorb EVERYTHING in her figh. My point is that she could and that is what she did with the TSB. And in most of the fight, Naruto was only using TAIJUTSU to attack her. So what will she absorb with the taijutsu?

ANd funny how you got that scan wrong. It was Kaguya who attack Naruto with the chakra first. Naruto then blocks. So why would she steal his chakra in that instance? She was the one who initiated that attack and he chakra was colliding with Naruto's. Even the anime showed this:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/680/16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjoxM6tUi2A

And Sasuke didn't hit her once in that scBeforeefre he got to her, she had adsorbed the charka from the Susanoo's sword. Again, read the manga properly.

(YOU DONT SAY SOMEONE IS FAST WHEN YOU CAN BLITZ THEM)

he dispellse clones and punches her.

(she saw the clones get dispelled, whats her excuse? she has a rinnegan on her head, byakugan amd senjutsu chakra... inference: what she said ''he is fast'').

She was talking about his reactions. And she wasn't blitzing him, she was using her teleporting techniques to either grab him or hit him with her ash bone. THAT IS NOT THE SAME AS HER BLITZING. Stop confusing yourself.

Lol, How many times do I say that even after he dispelled his clones, she was surprised! He even said that this technique works best on strong opponents. Kakashi was fast with the Sharingan but if you distracted him, you could tag him. Just before that, she reacted to a tele blitz from Sasuke like NOTHING and you are telling me something that stupid from Naruto worked?

What are you not getting here? Distraction is a big part of fights. And why would I take your word when NAruyto himelf sais that ythis techniques works best on strong people?

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-682/8

Here he even says you to her that she might be the ancestor of chakra but she is sure she has never seen that jutsu. How hard is it to belive he caught her off guard. You are acting like no one in Naruto has been caught off guard:

and also as for the time she charged at naruto:

(im sure you can see those exclamation marks, kishimoto uses them in moments of precog.) she sensed narutos move, she saw him melt the ice with steam release and yet....

top right panel. he punched her hard enough to send her to the cliff side.

Lol, did you read the scan yourself or are you trolling me now? She DID REACT TO HIM as she countered his attack. Go see the fourth panel again, her chakra punch and Naruto punch collided. That means SHE DID REACT TO HIM. SHE DID. But what she didn't account for was the additional strength Naruto gained due to the boil released and got pushed back. THAT WAS IT. Again, SURPRISE ATTACK. And funny how you left out page 5 from the same chapter where he ADMITS this was his plan to draw her in and surprise her.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-684/5

Man, how hard is that for you to understand?

Punching her hard is no proof of him being on the same speed level as her combat wise. Their attack collided as he fooled her to attack him in a linear pattern and when he reacted, which he was fast enough to do so, he overpowered her with the additional power boost from boil release WHICH SHE DIDN'T EXCEPT.

Again, REACTION SPEED IS NEAR LS BUT NOT COMBAT SPEED.

of course, naruto also went on to attack her using jutsu later, so?

she killed a clone that was there to trick her into leaving that dimension thinking he was the real naruto. duh? (also how many ash bones do you see there?).

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-687/8

(lets interpret since you clearly lack the ability to do so:

FIRST: sasuke teleports with chidori to hit her,

SECOND: kaguya sees chidori

THIRD: she switches dimensions. (so as not to be held down by the gravity in that world)

FORTH: she jumps (thats why theres a line there.)

FIFTH: she is up above them.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-687.5/5

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-687.5/6

COLOURED IS BETTER I GUESS (you actually see the white line).

Yes, lets. And funny how you said I can't but I have been proving you WRONG using your own scans. Isn't that ironic?

I agree with everything here, ironic right because so far, you have been mostly wrong. Anyway, as you said before, Sasuke tele might be instant but his attack speed is not. His arm swing is not. And in that same scan, she is shown with those exclamation marks which Kishi uses as precog. So, she did react to the attack. But what you don't seem to understand, she was fast enough to change a dimension and still dodge Sasuke. Even after his tele surprise attack. And you still think Naruto couldn't do that, even after knowing when Sasuke used tele on Naruto, he couldn't even react but turn his head around?

WOW......

she avoided that due to naruto ripping her arm off prior to it and the fact that sasuke attacked right after naruto, if she started absorbing that shed be a sitting duck. (reason one)

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-687/18

(naruto bloodlusted rips off her arm)

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-688/7

sasuke comes after her and she attacks decimating susanoo (this is probably why she dodged, putting out jutsu and absorbing at once isnt something you can do with one arm and not all rinnegan users can do this with two arms even). (most likely). ALSO SHE MUST'VE SENCED NARUTO PREPPING NUKES.

http://www.mangabb.co/naruto/chapter-688/8

What does Sasuke attacking her after Naruto has to do with the Naruto feat being BS? Did you forget that she reacted to 2 of his tele blitzes before this? TWO. And when he attacked her, there was no exclamation mark for her so again, she had her guard down. This is why I have been calling his Naruto blitz moment bullshit. It doesn't make sense.

And she didn't absorb the Susanoo this time, she hit it away with Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack.

She doesn't need to use arms to absorb charka/jutsu, she showed that when she absorbedAmaterasuerasu. She is not momoshiki who does that with his palms. She can but she doesn't need to.

But she didn't sense Naruto prepping rasenshuriken though. That is why after the dodged the attack from Sasuke, she turned around and had that exclamation mark just when Naruto said - "let's go guys". That means Naruto wad already prepped.

Again, read the manga.

you do know naruto threw nine rasenshurikens at once right? try dodging nine balls hurled at you at once during dodge ball. (I SAID RASENSHURIKEN IS FAST, I NEVER SAID LIGHTSPEED; quit obsessing over things i never said).

she took damage same as obito (obito didnt absorb jack).

(kaguya activated byakugan and couldnt evade them.) not like she wasnt prepared for it like you're claiming. and boom.... plus absorbed jutsu's dont explode.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/672/16

So what he threw 9 at her? Again, she could have as easily shifted dimension or teleported away. You do know that is her power right or are you new to her? I also said rasenshuriken was fast, I never denied that. But first, you tried to act like Toneri's beam was LS and then tried to act like the rasenshuriken was a similar speed. And when I bought up the facts that it isn't, your feeling got hurt.

Are you comparing her to obtio? What? Stop crying because obtio didn't, she had shown she could do that, quite easily while obtio didn't.

So you are telling me a being as smart as Kaguya activated the Byakugan and not the rinne-sharingan? What? And what say she couldn't use both eyes simultaneously? Show me where it has been said she can't use the 3 together? Show me where that has ever been said.

I never said she wasn't prepared, this is you lying again. I said she didn't dodge when she could have quite easily. And she didn't dodge because she knew she could absorb the chakra like she did with Sasuke susanno attack in the lava dimension. And I am not saying she absorbed all the attacks dude, of course she couldn't have done what. But seeing the damage on her after the attack, she did absorb quite a bit because 9 raenshuriken are too powerful even for her, especially when 1 cut Madara and the god tree like nothing.

DO YOU GET MY POINT NOW.

(naruto kicks)

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/673/4

(madara questions, in the anime as well, watch it with your eyes on the screen this time)

madara was confused as to why naruto was able to kick gudou dama.

So how is it hitting away a TSB relevant to what I said? You said he tagged Madara with the rasenshuriken but you left out context. He was injured and weak. What does hitting a TSB have to do with that you tried to like about. My point was Madara was weak and still injured. That is why he said - is it because I am still injured after Naruto kicked the TSB away. Again, stop bring in irrelevant things to this debate.

Madara being confused doesn't mean he wasn't injured.

now for the beam (ITS A FEAT WORTH MENTIONING, FOR THE FACT THAT IT COVERED THE MOONS DIAMETER IN AN INSTANT) said this before, that is actually BASE naruto running at a beam that moves faster than lightning (IN BASE). and please dont put words like ''light speed toneri beam in my mouth''. also if you're so enlightened (they didnt have time to show it extend in the anime) go argue with saitama fans that claim saitam got to the moon in 3 seconds.

It covered the moon in the instant because it was a movie and they didn't want to waste time. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS? JUST HOW MANY TIMES? I can accept the rasenshuriken is fast because of the opponents it has tagged but what has that beam done? Covering the diameter of the moon is not a feat as anime/movies exaggerate that.

I ask you this again, show me 1 entry from the manga/databook that says this was a LS or near LS feat. One. Stop dodging the question and provided some actual feats and not your own headcanon.

PS. That Saitama moon fat was stupid as well so why bring that up? Are you this desperate?

1. inference: what she said, ''he is fast''. also your example of naruto getting tagged due to letting down his guard is also another clone put there to trick kaguya into beleiving he is the original.

2. http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/555/13

sage mode is faster than kcm (narutos own words>yours) and has better precog. plus naruto countered, dodged and attacked before raikage could even complete an attack, so how is naruto slower than the third raikage.

3. exploded (absorbed jutsu dont explode)

4. he got so6p chakra as a boost to all his stats so why not. nice try with the she didnt move at top speed all the time, whered you get that b***sh**.com.

5. naruto does, and naruto blitzed madara in base (twice), sasuke blitzed madara (twice) same sasuke couldnt tag kaguya, naruto did this three times.

OKAY DUDE. im done with this debate, lets pretend it didnt happen.so pls dont reply. ?

1.) She said he has fast reactions. When you have precog and can predict where the attack is coming from, that is not combat speed, those are reactions. Again, stop confusing yourself.

2.) Lol, the raikage was faster in combat speed. Naruto, in sage mode, has better reactions which allows him to react faster. Do you actually know the difference between the 2? Naruto in his KCM is faster in combat speed but in Sage mode, he has better reactions as he can sense chakra attacks much faster. That is what I meant by faster.

It is not my fault you can't differentiate between combat speed and reaction speed.

3.) She didn't absorb everything. Again, I said she didn't dodge because she thought she could absorb them. Not that she absorbed them all. See, whose putting words into the others mouth now?

4.) Because for most of the fight, she was either standing still or reacting to attack. She wasn't blitzing and when she was, Naruto sand his cloens coudln't reat for shit. THAT IS WHERE I GOT IT FROM - THE MANGA.

5.)And both his Madara blitz were stopped. heck, when he came out of nowhere, Madara reacted to him LIKE NOTHING. When Madara was still recovering and Naruto blitzed him to which he used his precog and blocked it WHILE INJURED.

And funny how you said they are always using precog but here, after dodging the light fang, Naruto's guard is down and he gets swatted away by Madara:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/674/7

All this proves my point over and over. If you are distracted, you are not using your precog. But hey, keep on bullshitng.

When was the second time he blitz Madara in base? Are you making this up as well?

Funny how you mention Madra who Sasuke tagged like nothing, while Naruto couldn't. And then you mention Kaguya, who Sasuke, even using a move faster than anything Naruto has, couldn't while Naruto blitzed her arm off. And three times, lol what? He never blitzed her 3 times, 1st time was a distraction, 2nd time he overpowered her and the 3rd was the BS.

Hahah, now you don't know what a blitz means......

Is that your catchphase now? "Floor is part of bread"?

I am done as well. You seem the type who doesn't want to learn and doesn't like to mention context.

#220 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

You can cry to your friends all you want, it won't make you right.

#221 Edited by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: also gai didn't die

there are things that have been said that are wrong by multiple parties but im just gonna add that in

also if u feel so strongly you could challenge them to a cav

#222 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1: I never said that, he did. I said HE WAS GOING TO. There is a difference.

#223 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Same as always

Any solos.

#224 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio
#225 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Same as always

Any solos.

probably though without genjustu sasuke has the hardest time

#226 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: you still wanna finish are tourney slash cav

#227 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@thenewguysnm1 said:
@chaos239 said:

Same as always

Any solos.

Don't worry I'm here to fight for everyone's favourite edgelord!

He has

• Soul Rip
  • Piercing
  • Kirin (Saitama lacks feats to say his heart won't just stop from that much lightning striking him)

Which one?

#228 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (7545 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:
@chaos239 said:

Same as always

Any solos.

Don't worry I'm here to fight for everyone's favourite edgelord!

not saying he wont win just saying he is most likely to lose

He has

Soul Rip

which he hasnt shown the ability to do and that also needs phyiscal contact

Piercing

like with his sword lol saitama would eat like has done in the past

Kirin (Saitama lacks feats to say his heart won't just stop from that much lightning striking him)

its lighting speed and would never land or would get overpowered

@thenewguysnm1 said:

Which one?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/tournament-of-valor-high-tier-hax-tourney-r1-chaos-1909605/

#229 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

which he hasnt shown the ability to do and that also needs phyiscal contact

All Rinnegan users are noted to have the same abilities (Obito had the Six Paths of Pain, Rinne Rebirth, Sasuke had Preta and Deva Path) with the only difference being abilites like Limbo and Sasuke's teleportation.

like with his sword lol saitama would eat like has done in the past

Nope, with things like Chidori, Susano'o and by blitzing with his superior speed and Precog.

its lighting speed and would never land or would get overpowered

If Saitama is say dealing with Amaterasu or Sasuke dodging around him I doubt he will figure to dodge Kirin (Also iirc he has never reacted to anything near Lightning speed anyway) and its his nature to tank attacks.

@thenewguysnm1 said:

Which one?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/tournament-of-valor-high-tier-hax-tourney-r1-chaos-1909605/

If you want sure.

#230 Posted by DrunkHC (750 posts) - - Show Bio

Haxstomp any of the three could solo
#231 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

Why isn't this locked? Any of them solo.

#232 Posted by Streak619 (8358 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@elderelijah190 said:

Lol at anyone from team naruto being faster than saitama.

If this was morals off saitama,he speedblitz and oneshot them fatally. I could see the team taking the win if saitama is in character.

CaV me

Saitama vs Naruto

lol t4v if this ever happens. It's not everyday that someone claims Saitama blitzes Naruto.

#233 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@elderelijah190 said:

Lol at anyone from team naruto being faster than saitama.

If this was morals off saitama,he speedblitz and oneshot them fatally. I could see the team taking the win if saitama is in character.

CaV me

Saitama vs Naruto

lol t4v if this ever happens. It's not everyday that someone claims Saitama blitzes Naruto.

Saitama is just that OP I guess.

I would love to see how he proves it

#234 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio
#235 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Sorry about the long post but I just won't budge on this combat feat. I even said anyone on the Naruto team can solo but not with LS combat speed.

#236 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao the naruto debaters are tearing eachother apart in a confused and muddle mess of wank and faulty scans

saitama and naruto win, easily. naruto already would stomp in a 1v1 with sasuke, naruto had already done decently well agaisnt kaguya when they fought tagging her multiple times and catching her off guard extremely frequently unlike sasuke, adding in saitama who neither sasuke or kaguya have displayed the ability to even hurt or be able to physically react to is overkill.

#237 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16831 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins

#238 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

The team absolutely stomps. Any of the 3 have the means to solo, especially Kaguya and Sasuke thanks to their hax.

#239 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto tagged her due to bullshit writing by kishi. And I have already broken down the 3 main times he tagged her, the third one being straight bullshit.

Funny how Sasuke can tag both Naruto and Madara with tele but not Kaguya while Naruto, with BS, can.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
#240 Posted by ArtoriasAbyssWalker (667 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
#241 Posted by BeaconofStrength (12489 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps hard.

#242 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16831 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins this assuming genjutsu doesn't work since Saitama has no chakra points.

#243 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

when did you break down the three times naruto blitzed kaguya.

REPLY:

that statement is an expression (gai died when mads got serious). and you cant call madara a coward for. surviving and now you're slinging mud at his regen factor? look... at no lpimt im that battle did madara use his true power, je lost most of his gidou dama, no limbo or any other jutsu from his rinnegan, just taijutsu.

so kakashi too is a coward for using earth walls to block attacks right, pain is also a coward for shinra tensei....

she absorned every jutsu sasuke had to offer save his slash while attacking his susano (kurama already said absorbing jutsu while putting out yours is difficult for some rinnegan users).

i already said she absorbed the susano slash, why are you bringing it up. (as though you're telling it to me).

i didnt say kaguya blitzed naruto (thats your claim) i actually said kaguya said naruto is fast, you dont say that about some one you can blitz. plus whether or not, she has all the powers needed to avoid that, byakugan to see and predict senjutsu and yet wham in her face.

well, okay, no body in naruto with precog has been caught of guard.

and im sure you're not blind, kaguya was sent flying naruto wasnt, as you can see him right there levitating and chatting with kurama.

really (overpowered her with... you know kaguya can sense chakra right?).

he dodged light. FLOOR IS PART OF BREAD.

naruto was blocking sasukes fire ball attack when this happened.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/695/4

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/695/5

see?

the second time this happened was a clone in a kurama avatar. (not as mobile)

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/696/11

WOW... indeed, dont just rattle things of your head when you dont have the context behind it.

she was attavking in that moment, probably why she could absorb the susanoo slash, and through out the ''blitz moment its not like naruto came from behind her, it was a sudden ferrocious attack from right in front of her (why would she be unable to dodge if naruto wasnt straight up too fast), and not this is the only time through out the fight when narito is actually pissed off.

even if she switched shed still have them coming at her, when she switches dimensions she still jas to physically move, also when she teleports its through a portal that is slow and shed get nuked anyway.

again with putting words in my mouth... toneris beam was reacted to by base naruto (hence a feat worth mentioning, as it means base narutos foot speed>lightning).

absorbed jutsu dont explode. we've seen pain absorb rasenshuriken for frigs sake. we've seen madara absorb rasenshuriken and we've seen pain absorb a lariato (there was no explosion or concussive fallout from any of these). i havent lied to you at all, she activated every thing she had and got hit PERIOD! (when did is say she couldnt use rinnegan and byakugan at once, why would i say that when she does so on panel more than once).

okay let me put it out there, kaguya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>madara (would have put more greater than indicators but we dont have all day). the difference between kaguya and madara is the same as john cena and a five year old. the fact she went full biju mess right after is what indicates damage. unlike madara that could barely hang with narusuke.

HOPE U GET IT NOW.

madara got blitzed by sasuke after he healed himself (sasukes speed failed against kaguya, narutos didnt), plus madara was fighting base a pseudo naruto (not like naruto went all out on this guy).

pls show me when i ttped the statement ''TONERI'S BEAM IS LS'', i will wait.

since you're contradicting anime canon then why not. and to end this debate yes, you could say so.

1. i dont know what you're replying to here.

2. no raikage isnt, if he were he wouldbe been fast enough to follow up with a counter to narutos next attack. and naruto says sagemode is faster ''and'', not sage mode is faster ''because''.

FLOOR IS PART OF BREAD

3. she didnt meaning she couldnt, see how easy that is to admit.

4. when she moved, she got swatted aside three times, suoer rasenshurikened and telechisori'd as well as sucker punched by sakura (whom she under estimated and also due to a pinch of pis), I GOT THIS FORM THE MANGA.

5. .... madara couldn't keep up an resorted to limbo.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/674/6

naruto was lit by limbo because he thought the sword sasuke threw would hit it.

until you learn what combat speed is yes, FLOOR IS PART OF BREAD.

wow, context... from you? this is shocking, from the guy who claims kaguya simply teleports.

#244 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme:

you do know genjutsu has worked on house hold pets right?

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/677/12

bottom left panel, those are cats. the so6p never gave chakra to animals.

#245 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Genjutsu controlled the populace of Earth before Hagoromo even passed Chakra down to ordinary humans. At the time Kaguya used Infinite Tsukuyomi, the only people on Earth other than herself that had Chakra were her sons Hagoromo and Hamura, which they inherited at birth.

#246 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Either still solos

:D

#247 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme:

you do know genjutsu has worked on house hold pets right?

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/677/12

bottom left panel, those are cats. the so6p never gave chakra to animals.

Kiba's pet Akamaru.....

#248 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme:

is a ninja hound, like pakkun. house hold pets they are not. (the so6p statement was amistake on my part). but house hold pets dont have chakra.

#249 Posted by Cable_Extreme (16831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Cable_Extreme:

is a ninja hound, like pakkun. house hold pets they are not. (the so6p statement was amistake on my part). but house hold pets dont have chakra.

Do you have proof?

#250 Posted by Zuriel-el (3935 posts) - - Show Bio