Saitama vs naruto and sasuke and kaguya

#151 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@JOVIOLMA:

dude how do you know they were five feat apart. did you measure that with kishimoto.

#152 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Lol, a person can have amazing reaction time but can't fight at that speed. When a boxer dodges punches, HE USES REACTION TIME. When he throws a punch, he uses combat speed.

You can't mix combat speed with reaction time.

I know he dodged LS with precog. I never denied that. But he can't fight at LS. Now stop confusing yourself and go breakdance.

#153 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

@azrael1973:

Here's my argument

Team Naruto is faster by feats, has multiple HAX which one shot and are leagues more skilled.

That proves only that you are a OPM hater and a Naruto Fan. I enjoy both shows and there is no way that Naruto or Sasuke win this. Kaguya might BFR although. In the movie the Raikage had to use some secret weapon to destroy the moon. Sasuke was destroying a large asteroid and Narutos best feat was to defend against the moon slicing attack. That's clearly not enough against someone who can casually overpower a planet buster.

I like OPM, I like Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke both solo. Kaguya stomps him easily. The Raikage isn't Naruto, Sasuke or Kaguya. Sasuke has piercing attacks which Saitama has no feast against, Naruto alos has attacks like Rasenshuriken which Saitama can't take. Raw Power isn't all that matters.

Hax might work , but someone who reads OPM knows that it would never work against Saitama. He is full of PIS.

He has no resistance feats against any of their hax, try again.

But whatever. Enjoy Naruto and stay narrow minded.

Ways they can Oneshot

• Genjutsu
  • Truth Seeking Orb
  • BFR
  • Piercing/Cutting attacks
  • Ash Bones
  • Clone Spam
  • Soul Rip

I don't believe any of that would work on Saitama. Even hax has a limit and doesn't work on opponents much stronger then oneself. But wank your ninjas as much as you want.

Really? Because Saitama hasn't got piercing durability feats, so Ash-Bones, Chidori and Rasenshuriken will kill him. He hasn't got any TP feats so Genjutsu will work. His Stamina is god awful so Clone spam will work. TSO bypass durability.

#154 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Why you don't just ask him for ACTUAL FEATS for Saitama resisting all the things you have mentioned?

"I don't believe any of that would work on Saitama."- This statement here is straight garbage.

#155 Edited by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: I don't know why you don't just ask him for ACTUAL FEATS for Saitama resisting all the things you have mentioned?

"I don't believe any of that would work on Saitama."- This statement here is straight garbage.

Garbage that's the right term for most of your comments. Mr askings for consistency for a gag character.

#156 Edited by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

@azrael1973:

Here's my argument

Team Naruto is faster by feats, has multiple HAX which one shot and are leagues more skilled.

That proves only that you are a OPM hater and a Naruto Fan. I enjoy both shows and there is no way that Naruto or Sasuke win this. Kaguya might BFR although. In the movie the Raikage had to use some secret weapon to destroy the moon. Sasuke was destroying a large asteroid and Narutos best feat was to defend against the moon slicing attack. That's clearly not enough against someone who can casually overpower a planet buster.

I like OPM, I like Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke both solo. Kaguya stomps him easily. The Raikage isn't Naruto, Sasuke or Kaguya. Sasuke has piercing attacks which Saitama has no feast against, Naruto alos has attacks like Rasenshuriken which Saitama can't take. Raw Power isn't all that matters.

Hax might work , but someone who reads OPM knows that it would never work against Saitama. He is full of PIS.

He has no resistance feats against any of their hax, try again.

But whatever. Enjoy Naruto and stay narrow minded.

Ways they can Oneshot

• Genjutsu
  • Truth Seeking Orb
  • BFR
  • Piercing/Cutting attacks
  • Ash Bones
  • Clone Spam
  • Soul Rip

I don't believe any of that would work on Saitama. Even hax has a limit and doesn't work on opponents much stronger then oneself. But wank your ninjas as much as you want.

Really? Because Saitama hasn't got piercing durability feats, so Ash-Bones, Chidori and Rasenshuriken will kill him. He hasn't got any TP feats so Genjutsu will work. His Stamina is god awful so Clone spam will work. TSO bypass durability.

He doesn't have the feats because he didn't need to show it yet. We will see how it turns ot EoS. Enjoy it as long as you can. :-)

#157 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973:

if you know i'm going to shootyou with a gun can you dodge the bullet after i fire from about point blank range.

#158 Posted by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973:

if you know i'm going to shootyou with a gun can you dodge the bullet after i fire from about point blank range.

Well do you take a deep breath before you shoot? Do you shoot with your your mouth?

#159 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne:

some ppl attack faster than they can dodge rendering your point moot. dodging mid fight is combat speed.

#160 Posted by Revold (999 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto and Sasuke got the speed and combat tactics to avoid even one punch from Saitama. A Naruto clone pushed Naruto away from the Juubi, which even a touch can turn him into ashes. As for offence, Saitama himself said that he is still a human after breaking his limiter. At least one of the great arsenal team has can prove fatal to Saitama: Truth Seeking Orbs, Genjutsu, any nature transformation etc.

#161 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: I agree with that statement. Now show me where Naruto has attacked faster than LS.

Dodging mid fight is still reaction speed, YOU REACT TO THE ATTACK and move your body. That does not mean you can throw a punch at that speed. Daredevil has amazing reaction speed where he has reacted to spiderman but only has human level combact spped.

You just destroyed your own argument.

#162 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

He doesn't have the feats because he didn't need to show it yet. We will see how it turns ot EoS. Enjoy it as long as you can. :-)

Naruto doesn't have universal feats, doesn't mean he can't bust universes.

Universal Naruto confirmed.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
#163 Edited by SuperDragonfly9 (1087 posts) - - Show Bio

What's stopping Saitama from getting BFR ? Logically speaking he can't fly so how would he survive this ?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kaguya%27s_power.png

I think people should stop using saitama in vs battles since he's never been beaten or shown his true power. There's also that rumor that his 100% punch is equal to Big Bang. So with stuff like that floating around it's better to use the side characters in the verse instead of the actual main character. Besides people like Genos, Sonic, and Tatsumaki are more intresting and cooler than the plain simple hit em and kill em OPM.

Saitama always wins with one punch nobody in Naruto nobody in Dragonball Z nobody in YYH is beating him. Why ? Because his character is made to never lose. The character itself is actually a paradoy making fun of all other anime characters who are all Spikey Haired, Serious Backstory, Give It Everything They Have To Save Lives kind of dudes, while Saitama is none of those.

#164 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: My comments? You think it won't work on Saitama because YOU think so. You have provided no resistant feats for Saitama.

And you are calling others comments garbage?

If I don't ask for consistency, how will you debate him against any character? Or do you not understand how debating works?

#165 Posted by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

What's stopping Saitama from getting BFR ? Logically speaking he can't fly so how would he survive this ?

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/File:Kaguya%27s_power.png

I think people should stop using saitama in vs battles since he's never been beaten or shown his true power. There's also that rumor that his 100% punch is equal to Big Bang. So with stuff like that floating around it's better to use the side characters in the verse instead of the actual main character. Besides people like Genos, Sonic, and Tatsumaki are more intresting and cooler than the plain simple hit em and kill em OPM.

Exactly and I think Kaguya can BFR him.

#166 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: "He doesn't have the feats because he didn't need to show it yet. We will see how it turns ot EoS. Enjoy it as long as you can. :-)"

You know someone lost when they type this cop-out answer.

#167 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: "He doesn't have the feats because he didn't need to show it yet. We will see how it turns ot EoS. Enjoy it as long as you can. :-)"

You know someone lost when they type this cop-out answer.

Stop h8ing bro! Saitama is infinite and >>>>>> TOAA your just a hater!

Truly though, these Saitama debaters are the pinnacle of Comicvine.

#168 Edited by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

@azrael1973: My comments? You think it won't work on Saitama because YOU think so. You have provided no resistant feats for Saitama.

If I don't ask for consistency, how will you debate him against any character? Or do you not understand how debating works?

I don't want to use him in debates. It's pretty pointless as I said many times , he is a gag character. We don't know his limits and probaby never will as he always wins his fights with ease. Even now all his feats are based on his strongest opponent yet, Boros.

And even boros said that he was toying with him. As did garou in his strongest form in the webtoon.

All I do is to point out if he gets lowballed when someone claims that Boros attack is surface level. because there is evidence that it isn't.

To make it clear he doesn't win this fight as he gets BFRed by Kaguya.

#169 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone:

i said ''some ppl'' i didnt say ''naruto''.

dodging in combat is combat speed for crying out loud its what makes wonder woman a threat to sulerman. and how does any thing i said destroy my argument, if i were asked to list other naruto characters that attack faster than they evade... minato, sasuke, tobirama, madara.... for the love of cheese.

#170 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

''some ppl'' as in real humans.

#171 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

I don't want to use him in debates. It's pretty pointless as I said many times , he is a gag character. We don't know his limits and probaby never will as he always wins his fights with ease. Even now all his feats are based on his strongest opponent yet, Boros.

As did garou in his strongest form in the webtoon.

And even boros said that he was toying with him. All I do is to point out if he gets lowballed when someone claims that Boros attack is surface level. because there is evidence that it isn't.

He isn't a gag, Arale is a gag, Saitama isn't. He's a parody.

#172 Edited by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@theoriginalone said:

And even boros said that he was toying with him. All I do is to point out if he gets lowballed when someone claims that Boros attack is surface level. because there is evidence that it isn't.

Parody of whom , he doesn't have enough resemblence to a known character to act as a parody.

#173 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973:

i point the gun at you and squeeze the trigger.

#174 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: I agree, we don't know his limits yet. And in the future, he really will have amazing feats.

#175 Edited by HeroUp2112 (18401 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama...of course...then he picks some belly button lint out as he walks home in abject boredom. That one yellow haired guy did almost have a little bit of sting to him though.. Ahhh well. Maybe tomorrow.

#176 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@theoriginalone said:

Parody of whom , he doesn't have enough resemblence to a know character to act as a parody.

He's a parody of the modern day Superhero Genre and Shonen hero.

Think he's already at the top (Opposite of Shonen), has a mundane backstory (opposite of Hero and Shonen), has no real reason to fight (opposite of Shonen and Hero), normal looking (opposite of Hero), has a sidekick (Hero), in the Hero business for money (Opposite of Hero).

Don't suppose you'd CaV Saitama vs Hokage Naruto?

#177 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: And that is why I agreed. I said to give me LS combat feats for Naruto because that is what we were debating.

Lol, did you just skip my example? Reaction time does not mean combats speed. I gave you one of the best examples in comics - Daredevil. He has amazing reaction time. But he can't fight at the speeds he can react.

What is your point in listing those examples? Did I not agree that some characters have better combat speed than reaction? But that does not mean Naruto can fight at LS. You are still confusing reaction and combat speed.

#178 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos239:

will be looking forward to seeing that CaV should it happen.

@TheOriginalOne:

dude we are going back and forth.... i cant give you naruto attacking at ftl or LS cuz its not stated but if i used scaling... he moves and lightning i still, gai warped space to hit madara, naruto does (hits madara twice leaving madara puzzled) this in base, sasuke teleports too fast for madara to know what happened (said madara can see relativistic tier moving and decides to take them on) sasuke cant tag kaguya, naruto blitzes her and rips her arm off. in the last toneris beam extends to the full length of the moons diameter in less than or approximately two seconds he fires that same beam in narutos direction naruto runs at it in base (the chakra was only on his arm) and catches it with his hand.

again back and forth. you say floor isn't bread, i say its part of it.

#179 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#180 Posted by Zuriel-el (3927 posts) - - Show Bio

@Chaos239:

well damn.... is what i'd to say, bit duh is right, he knows he is talking nonsense.

#181 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@theoriginalone said:

Not that this would matter either way, as we argue characters by what they've done and what they can do. Being a gag character or not doesn't really affect feats.

#182 Posted by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@theoriginalone said:

Not that this would matter either way, as we argue characters by what they've done and what they can do. Being a gag character or not doesn't really affect feats.

But it doesn't really make a lot of sense to use a gag character , does it? I don't see Arale being used a lot.

#183 Posted by DrPepperMan (6288 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime Saitama uses serious punch and three shots. Manga can beat naruto or sasuke individually but lose together. Kaguya stomps him.

#184 Edited by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@theoriginalone said:

Parody of whom , he doesn't have enough resemblence to a know character to act as a parody.

He's a parody of the modern day Superhero Genre and Shonen hero.

Think he's already at the top (Opposite of Shonen), has a mundane backstory (opposite of Hero and Shonen), has no real reason to fight (opposite of Shonen and Hero), normal looking (opposite of Hero), has a sidekick (Hero), in the Hero business for money (Opposite of Hero).

Don't suppose you'd CaV Saitama vs Hokage Naruto?

Of course not. First because my english sucks as german is my main language. And second as I already said, it doesn't make sense to use him as he has never really been tested and all his feats are actually not his own but scaled from his opponents who are not in his class (actually just Boros). I don't know why he is that popular in battles. He is pretty much featless.

#185 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: I have told you this before - you don't need to be moving at LS to bend space. He was faster than lightning when he was KCM. Sasuke teleportation is faster than light so I don't know why you mentioned that. And as I said before, Madara was struggling before Gai even went Night Gai so him blitzing Madara does not mean he was LS.

Why Sasuke couldn't blitz her was because she used teleportation as well. Did you forget this? And Naruto only blitzed her once while she blitzed them several times. That one blitz feat was straight garbage. And where did you get the fact that Kaguya had LS reactions? Madara didn't. Where are you basing her speed from?

So now toneri's beam was LS? What? Where are you getting that beam was LS? What are you basing this on? If the Raikage goes from point a to point B in 2 seconds, would you consider him light speed, after knowing he was around lighting speed level? Using time reference from a movie is straight garbage. It is not like they will spend 1 min showing the sword traveling. And you forget something, when he shot the beam at Naruto, it was coming straight towards him. What reaction would he need there? He knew an attack was coming, THE GUY HAS PRECOG.

When Naruto shoots his rasenshuriken, they also hit the target in a few seconds. Does that mean the rasenshuriken is LS?

I agree that Naruto has around LS reactions but not combat speed.

#186 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: 1 thing I will say, some of these naruto fans claiming he has LS combat speed because he has around LS reactions is worse than people saying Saitama is star level.

#187 Edited by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

@azrael1973: 1 thing I will say, some of these naruto fans claiming he has LS combat speed because he has around LS reactions is worse than people saying Saitama is star level.

I never said he is star level. I just said that the official Viz Translation says so. And that's a fact.

Everyone who bought a limited edition Blu ray got a copy of that Data Book.

Like it or not, even people who can read japanese and read the japanese original of the data book have acknowledged that technically the translation of hoshi as star is not wrong, but we don't know why the official translator did this. Maybe he was told to do so, maybe it's just a error. We will only know if something similar happens in the future of OPM. If he defeats a starbuster again then Boros was a starbuster, if not it was probably a mistranslation.

#188 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4343 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: I didn't say you, I was talking about the fanboys.

#189 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55 said:

But it doesn't really make a lot of sense to use a gag character , does it? I don't see Arale being used a lot.

Don't see why it wouldn't, they have feats just like all other characters. Arale being used or not doesn't really matter much to my point.

#190 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama one shots all of them

#191 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

BFR, Kage Bunshin trolling, Body Manipulation, Sealings or Genjutsu ?

#192 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849 said:

Saitama is stomped by any of them

ftfy

#193 Posted by tj849 (8569 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Lol... they cant take his hits, just accept it.

#194 Edited by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@tj849: And he can't tag them, or take most of their attacks or even make eye contact.

#195 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like before, Saitama koes everyone except Kaguya. They can't hurt him. With anything. They have to BFR him.

He's 8 Gates guy if Guy was always as fast as he was in the Night Guy and had durability unlike anything ever seen in Naruto, and the Gates had no stamina or time limit.

Along with punching over 100 times as hard.

All while not trying.

#196 Edited by Adi_Frost (1000 posts) - - Show Bio

Team stomps . There's nothing that saitama can do against them.

#197 Posted by LambSauce (1123 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know why OPM fans think that the moon kick is a threat when its been clearly calculated to be only around multi-mountain to island level force of energy. The team tanks that with no effort. Sasuke might get fatally injured though.

#198 Edited by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@lambsauce said:

Don't know why OPM fans think that the moon kick is a threat when its been clearly calculated to be only around multi-mountain to island level force of energy. The team tanks that with no effort. Sasuke might get fatally injured though.

The problem is not the force of energy. It's the BFR by being kicked to space. Noone in this team tanks it without effort.

This is not a attack that destroys a mountain or a island. It's a concentrated attack that sends a human sized opponent into space. It's not the energy , it's the technique. When a martial artist uses breaking techniques it's the skill not the expended energy.

That's the distance between earth and moon.

No Caption Provided

#199 Posted by LambSauce (1123 posts) - - Show Bio

@lambsauce said:

The problem is not the force of energy. It's the BFR by being kicked to space. Noone in this team tanks it without effort.

This is not a attack that destroys a mountain or a island. It's a concentrated attack that sends a human sized opponent into space. It's not the energy , it's the technique. When a martial artist uses breaking techniques it's the skill not the expended energy.

No Caption Provided

Makes sense. Though I cant see why they couldn't fly back using their megazord.

#200 Edited by azrael1973 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@lambsauce said:
@azrael1973 said:
@lambsauce said:

No Caption Provided

Makes sense. Though I cant see why they couldn't fly back using their megazord.

The thing is, what if she shoots his target into the direction right out of the solar system or straight into the sun? Objects don't become slower in space by themselves. How fast is the travel speed of the megazords? Saitama was kicked to the moon in a instant.

No Caption Provided

As a reverence speed of light to the moon

No Caption Provided