#101 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@JOVIOLMA:

dude... kishimoto built up to LS naruto with gai warping space, sasuke and naruto moving and lightning is still, plus naruto dodged a beam of light point blank. enough....

and fan calcs are worthless on comic vine (not that yours have any credibility). in base on his last legs naruto basically caught amaterasu (the jutsu raikage went v2 to dodge... note raikages v1 is lightning speed). so dude jist stop.

#102 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

@torqonudho said:

@joviolma: I watched the anime first and jumped after Boros arc in manga. Didnt thought that it would be a filler. However, still doesnt change my point, Saitama is a character who is created to beat ALL KINDS of enemies with a single punch. Whatever he's against, he's given enough power by creator to one punch it. So we cannot really put Saitama in a serious battle against other characters. Same goes to Superman, Goku etc.

Anyways The creator has a troll mind and OPM is a comedy-ish series. He's defeat will probably be from a very very weak character in the end of the series. Like mumen rider.

We know that, but we can't go only for that point, Saitama is a character created to beat anyone in his anime, but until now, he don't have any feat supporting that he would be able to kill a immortal being, and his best feat was destroy a planet buster beam, he wasn't serious obviously, so he can destroy lots of planets using multiples of that punches, but he can't kill her, he can't reduce her to nothing, he don't have any feat supporting this, and don't have nothing supporting that he endure a ETSB(which can destroy and create a dimension and destroy in a atomic level, maybe more) and mind control, Kaguya could simple use a IT and its over, he would absorb his life energy and he can't do nothing.

#103 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

@JOVIOLMA:

dude... kishimoto built up to LS naruto with gai warping space, sasuke and naruto moving and lightning is still, plus naruto dodged a beam of light point blank. enough....

and fan calcs are worthless on comic vine (not that yours have any credibility). in base on his last legs naruto basically caught amaterasu (the jutsu raikage went v2 to dodge... note raikages v1 is lightning speed). so dude jist stop.

I don't get it, there is no feat to support that Naruto movement speed/constant speed is Light speed, he only have a massive reaction and dodged the beam, so his speed by calculations should be Mach 134.000 +, still not Light speed.

#104 Posted by torqonudho (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: She's affected by attacks, she has ultra powerful regeneration and durability, but being attackable is enouh.. The only way to keep up with Saitama from what we know until now, is mind control or not being affected by physical materials. But you know, i think there will be an episode where Saitama will face up against a mind controller, but turns out that Saitama cant be mind controlled because he strengthened his mind and will by resisting the lazyness and waking up early to train.

#105 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: She's affected by attacks, she has ultra powerful regeneration and durability, but being attackable is enouh.. The only way to keep up with Saitama from what we know until now, is mind control or not being affected by physical materials. But you know, i think there will be an episode where Saitama will face up against a mind controller, but turns out that Saitama cant be mind controlled because he strengthened his mind and will by resisting the lazyness and waking up early to train.

obviously will have a episode where Saitama will face a mind controller, but until now, we can base ourselves in assumptions or citations that never happen in the manga, obviously she affected, I said that he can't kill her, in Narutoverse exists a technique called Jinton which destroy everything in a molecular(atomic in other transl) but Rikudou clearly say that the only way to defeat Kaguya is seal her, and Saitama can't do this, we don't have feats to support that he can destroy a being into nothing, we have to wait and see more of his feats, and will take a long, since Boros until now(in my opinion) is the strongest monster in OPM.

#106 Edited by torqonudho (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: If we're not allowed to assume and just take info from the published manga episodes, can you tell me how can Kaguya defeat Saitama then? Are there any proof that Saitama can be killed by anything?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#107 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: If we're not allowed to assume and just take info from the published manga episodes, can you tell me how can Kaguya defeat Saitama then? Are there any proof that Saitama can be killed by anything?

BFR to the acid dimension. Done

#108 Posted by torqonudho (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: Do we have proof that Saitama isn't completely invulnerable against acid and can destroy that dimension with one punch?

#109 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

@torqonudho said:

Until now, no, Saitama is very resistence, but Kaguya have the ETSB which can only be touched by the ones who have the SP chakra, Saitama don't have this, Kaguya can use a IT in him and he would do nothing unless he have a Rinnegan to counter this, and Kaguya can make a ETSB to destroy the world and even if Saitama survive he would die in the vaccum of the space, since there is no proof that he can breath in there, or she can simple throw him in the space using her Yomotsu Hirasaka(portals) Sasuke is able to create a portal which teleport him to another planet and the databook say that Kaguya's portals are the progenitor of all time space ninjustsus, so Kaguya can use a IT, and later throw Saitama in the space Light years away and he would vague forever if he is able to hold his breath forever, but until now, he clearly can't breath in vaccum.

#110 Posted by HeroUp2112 (18373 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama...goes without saying.

#111 Posted by BloodBlackJack (105 posts) - - Show Bio

if it wasn't for kaguya saitama would solo but since naruto,sasuke and kaguya are here then this will be kinda difficult but the thing is saitama is a gag character,he was made to one punch anything and anyone so i say saitama solos

Avatar image for eternalsaiyan32
#112 Edited by EternalSaiyan32 (118 posts) - - Show Bio

stomps them.

#113 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: Do we have proof that Saitama isn't completely invulnerable against acid and can destroy that dimension with one punch?

Destroy the dimension is suicide, the dimensions are vast planets(according to Obito) and he would die in the space if he survive the planet explosion

#114 Posted by torqonudho (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: There is also no proof that he CANT breathe.

#115 Edited by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

if it wasn't for kaguya saitama would solo

No, Sasuke can solo in the same ways she can. Naruto can in his varied ways as well.

You're mistaken, you have to prove he's not susceptible. He also can't one shot the dimension, which I'm sure doesn't actually mean anything in real terms.

#116 Edited by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@torqonudho said:

Straight away, that's an argument from ignorance fallacy. Statements aren't true merely because they haven't been shown to be false. It's like arguing that we don't have proof that Saitama isn't a TOAA-level opponent who is merely hiding his true powers, therefore he is. You cannot prove a negative.

It Saitama gets sent to another dimension, even if the acid doesn't kill him, he eventually die from hunger or thirst. Unless to hydrates himself by drinking acid. lol

Also, I'd like proof that Saitama can not only destroy a planet, but destroy the space and time in which than planet resides. Kaguya, however, can annihilate and create space-times:

No Caption Provided

#117 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

@torqonudho said:

Yes, there is, he clearly was unable to breath in the moon, we need at least a moment of him surviving in space for minutes or hours to say that he can breath in there.

#118 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma said:
@torqonudho said:

Yes, there is, he clearly was unable to breath in the moon, we need at least a moment of him surviving in space for minutes or hours to say that he can breath in there.

Again, appeal to ignorance fallacy.

Anyway, he's not surviving in a dimension filled to the brink with acid.

Or she can just mind r@pe him.

Or turn him to ash.

#119 Posted by jordonvang (182 posts) - - Show Bio

bijuu dama....

#120 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

bijuu dama....

A come on, I agree that team would win, but I don't think a Bijuudama would kill him, to kill that guy is needed, Genjutsu, Hax, Speed, and the TSBs, Bijuudama would not kill him(I think)

#121 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

bijuu dama....

Needs more than that.

But the team has HAXXXXXXXX

#122 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the potency of the team is being a bit overlooked.

#123 Edited by torqonudho (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: Im not trying prove a negative, imagine Mike Tyson has a box match against an unknown boxer that we know NOTHING about. He didn't come to the ring yet, we have no info about his how strong is his body, his boxing skills etc. We just know he is a professional boxer thats all. If i say that Mike Tyson will have victorious am i correct about this?

This conversation is nothing different. We have no idea what Saitama's weaknesses are. We have no idea what he's capable of when he goes all out.

#124 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Reaction speed is different from combat speed. Naruto does not fight as LS, he just has near LS reactions.

Most of the fight, it was just Gai and Madara. And Madara did struggle to react to Gai.

#125 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

@torqonudho: It doesn't matter if his weaknesses aren't shown, you have to show him is NOT WEAK TO CERTAIN ATTACKS. Other than that, what you are using is NFL. As of now, Saitama doesn't have any feats to hang with this team.

Saying he will just be resistant to acid, tp, etc is a fallacy. You HAVE to show these feats for him and not just 1 or 2 feats, you have to show he has consistent feats.

And if you say he doesn't have too many feats as of now, then too bad, why defend a character that has no feats?

#126 Posted by Inside (904 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: Thats... a no-limits fallacy.

Thats like saying she could take anyone cause she could just erase their dimension.

#127 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside said:

@gear4god: Thats... a no-limits fallacy.

Thats like saying she could take anyone cause she could just erase their dimension.

Is because Saitama can't counter this, If he managed to destroy the ETSB all the energy would be released and would destroy the dimension, Kaguya would survive and Saitama liekly could survive as well, but he would die in the vacuum.

#128 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto still solos

Sasuke still solos

Kaguya still roflstomps

There's a reason why the strongest characters in fiction are hax monsters and not super bricks

Hax > Bricks

#129 Posted by Dust_Hawk (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

😓 This must be closed or the Naruto Team must be nerfed to make it at least debatable.

#130 Posted by Inside (904 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Didn't the team that fought against Kaguya beat her through conventional means?...

They landed punches and normal attacks on her through-out the whole fight.

#131 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1709 posts) - - Show Bio

Im a big naruto fan and have no idea how Naruto or Sasuke can beat Saitama. How do they do it

#132 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside said:

@joviolma: Didn't the team that fought against Kaguya beat her through conventional means?...

They landed punches and normal attacks on her through-out the whole fight.

But don't beat her, they seal her, Hagoromo confirmed that this is the only way to defeat her, punches can bother and hurt her but not kill.

#133 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside: I'm not arguing she could take out anyone. She can take out anyone who is less than dimensional. Anyone who can't survive space-time erasal gets murked by her.

#134 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside: No. They sealed her using the Six Paths Yin seal and the Six Paths Yang seal simultaneously. It seals away her dojutsu and removes all or her chakra returning it back to the earth. It then seals her empty shell in a moon in a different dimension.

She's not to be trifled with.

#135 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

Naruto still solos

Sasuke still solos

Kaguya still roflstomps

There's a reason why the strongest characters in fiction are hax monsters and not super bricks

Hax > Bricks

#136 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@JOVIOLMA:

why should i take a random calc you pulled from God knows where? he dodged light at point blank.

@TheOriginalOne:

so the speed with which i dodge punches is not part of my combat speed?

wow.... you're... amazing.... i'm dumbfounded... i should be break dancing....

#137 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@chaos239 said:

Naruto still solos

Sasuke still solos

Kaguya still roflstomps

Hax > Bricks

#138 Posted by azrael1973 (2977 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@chaos239 said:

Naruto still solos

Sasuke still solos

Kaguya still roflstomps

Hax > Bricks

Wow you are quoting yourself now? You must be pretty desperate. LOL

#139 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: I just can't be bothered rewriting my thoughts constantly.

#140 Posted by azrael1973 (2977 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

@azrael1973: I just can't be bothered rewriting my thoughts constantly.

That's pretty sad....

#141 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio
#142 Edited by azrael1973 (2977 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

@azrael1973: Not really. Tons of people do it.

I never did. I thought that is spamming and it doesn't make the argument any better.

#143 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973:

Here's my argument

Team Naruto is faster by feats, has multiple HAX which one shot and are leagues more skilled.

#144 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Which punches did he dodge that was LS? Kaguya? Sasuke? Madara?

You are dumbfounded because you don't understand the difference between combat speed and reaction speed.

#145 Edited by azrael1973 (2977 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

@azrael1973:

Here's my argument

Team Naruto is faster by feats, has multiple HAX which one shot and are leagues more skilled.

That proves only that you are a OPM hater and a Naruto Fan. I enjoy both shows and there is no way that Naruto or Sasuke win this. Kaguya might BFR although. In the movie the Raikage had to use some secret weapon to destroy the moon. Sasuke was destroying a large asteroid and Narutos best feat was to defend against the moon slicing attack. That's clearly not enough against someone who can casually overpower a planet buster.

Hax might work , but someone who reads OPM knows that it would never work against Saitama. He is full of PIS.

But whatever. Enjoy Naruto and stay narrow minded.

#146 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7095 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el said:

@JOVIOLMA:

why should i take a random calc you pulled from God knows where? he dodged light at point blank.

@TheOriginalOne:

so the speed with which i dodge punches is not part of my combat speed?

wow.... you're... amazing.... i'm dumbfounded... i should be break dancing....

Yes, Reaction speed is a movement did in a determinate time frame, is when you brain makes your body moves automatically is not something constant, Naruto dodged the beam, so in movement he is Mach 174.000 +, in reaction he is light speed or close to this speed :P

Calc

Madara is 5 ft away from Naruto and tries a head shot

Formulas:

*Speed = Distance / Time

*Time = Distance / Speed

-Distance = 5 ft

-Light Fang Speed = LS

Time = 5 ft / LS = 5.08351681 nano seconds (Time frame Naruto had to dodge)

-Distance = (Let's say Naruto moved his feat by a foot at least for now, we can always adjust this need be)

-Time = 5.08351681 nano seconds

Speed = 1 ft / 5.08351681 ns = 59,958,491+ m/s (Mach 174,806+)

Speed of Light = Mach 874,030

#147 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

@azrael1973:

Here's my argument

That proves only that you are a OPM hater and a Naruto Fan. I enjoy both shows and there is no way that Naruto or Sasuke win this. Kaguya might BFR although. In the movie the Raikage had to use some secret weapon to destroy the moon. Sasuke was destroying a large asteroid and Narutos best feat was to defend against the moon slicing attack. That's clearly not enough against someone who can casually overpower a planet buster.

I like OPM, I like Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke both solo. Kaguya stomps him easily. The Raikage isn't Naruto, Sasuke or Kaguya. Sasuke has piercing attacks which Saitama has no feast against, Naruto alos has attacks like Rasenshuriken which Saitama can't take. Raw Power isn't all that matters.

Hax might work , but someone who reads OPM knows that it would never work against Saitama. He is full of PIS.

He has no resistance feats against any of their hax, try again.

Ways they can Oneshot

• Genjutsu
  • Truth Seeking Orb
  • BFR
  • Piercing/Cutting attacks
  • Ash Bones
  • Clone Spam
  • Soul Rip
#148 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne:

so a boxers ability to evade punches is not combat ability.

dude naruto dodged light. stop yammering and go home.

#149 Posted by azrael1973 (2977 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@azrael1973 said:
@chaos239 said:

@azrael1973:

Here's my argument

I like OPM, I like Naruto. Naruto and Sasuke both solo. Kaguya stomps him easily. The Raikage isn't Naruto, Sasuke or Kaguya. Sasuke has piercing attacks which Saitama has no feast against, Naruto alos has attacks like Rasenshuriken which Saitama can't take. Raw Power isn't all that matters.

He has no resistance feats against any of their hax, try again.

Ways they can Oneshot

• Genjutsu
  • Truth Seeking Orb
  • BFR
  • Piercing/Cutting attacks
  • Ash Bones
  • Clone Spam
  • Soul Rip

I don't believe any of that would work on Saitama. Even hax has a limit and doesn't work on opponents much stronger then oneself. But wank your ninjas as much as you want.

#150 Edited by azrael1973 (2977 posts) - - Show Bio
@zuriel-el said:

@TheOriginalOne:

so a boxers ability to evade punches is not combat ability.

dude naruto dodged light. stop yammering and go home.

He didn't dodge light. He dodged these lips. The spit was light speed. Madara had to take a deep breath. Even you would know that something bad was coming.

No Caption Provided