#51 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: yeah. It's nice that people aren't going so crazy for the feat anymore and actually put perspective to it.

#52 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Read the Manga, it happens in a couple of panels, it's def not LS but it wasn't 19 seconds.

#53 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues: the manga has no time for us to follow, nor did it say how long it took. The anime showed us how fast it was and it was 19 seconds.

#54 Posted by Revold (831 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins morals or not, even if you restrict genjutsu. Kaguya may not outspeed Saitama like the other two, but she's immortal. 🤷‍♀️

#55 Edited by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: The Anime draws it out for effect, not even focused on Saitama traveling but more focused on the shock wave hovering over it showing it for an extended couple of seconds.

No Caption Provided

Obviously it wasn't 19 seconds.

#56 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues: obviously, the same thing happened in the anime, it just was actually spoken. We see how it long Boros speaks and he gets interrupted.

There's no real reason to believe it's any faster or slower than what it has been shown to be and Boros was able to say a decent amount of stuff before Saitama returned.

The anime showed that it took 19 seconds for Saitama to interrupt him. Nothing complicated.

#57 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: Except in the Anime when he talks you can see the face of the Moon, and it's not damaged.

Indicating that Saitama didn't even jump yet, only that it looped back to Boro's POV.

The POV lingers on the Moon and it's damage, Saitama traveling isn't the main point of interest. You can't tell how long it took for him to reach Earth by counting it out. Anime time =/= real time.
The POV lingers on the Moon and it's damage, Saitama traveling isn't the main point of interest. You can't tell how long it took for him to reach Earth by counting it out. Anime time =/= real time.

#58 Posted by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues: the moon wasnt even visible at his spot in the anime or manga.

#59 Posted by TheBeardOfZues (2801 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: You can see it in the Manga.

At most points Boro's is talking.

#60 Edited by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

@thebeardofzues: oh, now i see it. I now see how you can't see it, considering how small it appears and how faded it is, I doubt you'd see it even after.

#61 Edited by linglung (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: sorry for interrupting, and sorry for my bad eng/grammar

But from what i've know,, (YT or Google or other forum)

Normal/Standard Lightning speed or the step leader of lightning speed is around Mach 300 - Mach 1000,, depending on how strong the Lightning power or atmosphered condition on the sky then lightning can move at Mach 1000 - Mach 8800 or 1% of speed of Light..

This is the speed of Step leader of Lightning speed not the speed of Return Stroke (almost 1/3 of speed of Light)

While light speed is Mach 880.000 or 300.000 km/s

So,, what i want to say is

Normal/ standard Lightning CAN'T move in relativistic speed or Lightning CAN'T move in 1/3 of light speed or Mach 200.000+,,, EXCEPT maybe the return stroke that can move almost in 1/3 of speed of light

And the Step Leader of Lighting =/= Return stroke of lightning

And 4th raikage / lightning speed by scaling or believed as fast as lightning, only MHS to MHS+ by feat (between Mach 300 - Mach 8800),, NO one ever believe 4th raikage speed is 1/3 of light speed even if everyone agree that he is as fast as lightning

The conclution is,, Lightning speed Not third of light speed,, except the return stroke

Just want to say this..

OT: team stomps

And sorry for my bad eng/grammar

#62 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4407 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@sladerulez said:

@blackwizzard17: unless done in 1.5 seconds, it isn't light speed.

Based off of the anime, it took three seconds for Boros's kick to send him to the moon and around 19 seconds for him to jump back to earth.

Good job listing a feat that's faster than anything ever shown in the entirety of Naruto.

Taking 19 seconds to jump from the Moon? I mean, its a cool travel speed feat, to bad Naruto can practically one shot him.

You're funny.

a) It was a jump. You can jump in combat. Jumps don't get faster the longer you go and they only get slower. Add that to the fact that how fast your verticle incline during a jump is is drastically slower than how fast you can actually run and react to, and then that Saitama not only jumped back, but clearly was able to react to his fall as he landed in the exact spot he wanted to land all the way from the moon. The "Travel Speed" vs "Combat Speed" generally isn't a thing in eastern comic books and is coined from western comic books that describe an inconsistency in the fact that characters like Thor can fly at MFTL but clearly don't operate at such speeds in regular fights, with the only explanation being that he speeds up as he flies to create a new completely made up term only used on comic book debating sites as "Travel Speed". The reverse is usually true in eastern comic books or cartoons where you have characters like Luffy, Goku, and Kakashi clearly being able to have a combat speed of over hypersonic but move around large landmasses at significantly slower than that.

b) The shockwave from the jump alone covered a significant portion of the moon higher in magnitude than any offensive physical and nonphysical feat we've ever seen in all of Naruto. It's not only a speed feat but a strength feat too. Still implied that he wasn't trying at all when he did it.

No destructive feat in all of Naruto comes close to this one, except Kaguya's undocumented
No destructive feat in all of Naruto comes close to this one, except Kaguya's undocumented "destruction of her own dimension"

Naruto has absolutely no way to harm Saitama at all. No durability feat in the entirety of all of the Naruto manga and anime come anywhere close to being kicked to the moon at relativistic speeds and taking absolutely no damage from it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No one in Naruto would tank this without any damage at all the way Saitama did.
No one in Naruto would tank this without any damage at all the way Saitama did.

No "one shots" are coming from anyone in Naruto to Saitama.

@sladerulez said:

@iusemycajonas: dude, this means Saitama's jumping feat is a twelfth of the speed of light. Lightning, which Naruto characters are above, is a third of light speed.

How is it a superior speed feat?

This is pretty funny too, considering you're both scientifically wrong and wrong within the verse of the show.

Lightning has multiple different speeds depending on which part of it you're talking about. The time it takes lightning to hit the ground is significantly slower than that of it's return stroke which produces the flash; cloud to ground is 220,000 mph on average.

The best speed feat that can be measured is in the Naruto vs Toneri fight which put him at mach 1400 while being extremely generous with calcs, inconsistent anime timing as the two blasts Toneri shot did not move at anywhere close to the same speeds, and all under the assumption that the Naruto moon is the same size as ours when the series already implies that nothing about it is the same as our moon, before that feat is one that can't really be measured but it's Guy bending space which could be due to a plethora of factors aside from his speed, generously putting the move Night Guy at sub-relativistic and calling it a day to save time for arguments sake, which would make sense considering Madara could not physically react to it.

Both of these feats are extreme outliers that are only saved by faulty false equivalency to real life science along with interpretation of attack, and wacky calcs. Before either of these no one in all of Naruto was faster than Lightning.

For the sake of the thread though, lets just be nice to the Naruto buddies and bump all of their speeds up to the Night Guy attack even though none of them have ever displayed such speeds and that attack is the fastest thing in the entire show. Cool, they're sub-relativistic now coming close to approaching lightspeed, just like a Saitama when he's not trying. Looks like no one's getting blitzed, and if anyone is it would be the Naruto team.

Avatar image for theenlightenedone
#63 Posted by TheenlightenedOne (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama one shots team

#64 Posted by jordonvang (182 posts) - - Show Bio

Sagay solos....

#65 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@sladerulez said:

@blackwizzard17: unless done in 1.5 seconds, it isn't light speed.

Based off of the anime, it took three seconds for Boros's kick to send him to the moon and around 19 seconds for him to jump back to earth.

Good job listing a feat that's faster than anything ever shown in the entirety of Naruto.

Taking 19 seconds to jump from the Moon? I mean, its a cool travel speed feat, to bad Naruto can practically one shot him.

You're funny.

a) It was a jump. You can jump in combat. Jumps don't get faster the longer you go and they only get slower. Add that to the fact that how fast your verticle incline during a jump is is drastically slower than how fast you can actually run and react to, and then that Saitama not only jumped back, but clearly was able to react to his fall as he landed in the exact spot he wanted to land all the way from the moon. The "Travel Speed" vs "Combat Speed" generally isn't a thing in eastern comic books and is coined from western comic books that describe an inconsistency in the fact that characters like Thor can fly at MFTL but clearly don't operate at such speeds in regular fights, with the only explanation being that he speeds up as he flies to create a new completely made up term only used on comic book debating sites as "Travel Speed". The reverse is usually true in eastern comic books or cartoons where you have characters like Luffy, Goku, and Kakashi clearly being able to have a combat speed of over hypersonic but move around large landmasses at significantly slower than that.

If I can jump and outspeed a light speed projectile that doesn't mean I fight at lightspeed. Since Batman can block bullets does that means he runs faster than them? So Naruto who can react to point blank lightspeed attacks, fighter people like Kaguya and Madara who are superior to him in general vs Saitama who's best combat speed feat is... reacting to Boros?

b) The shockwave from the jump alone covered a significant portion of the moon higher in magnitude than any offensive physical and nonphysical feat we've ever seen in all of Naruto. It's not only a speed feat but a strength feat too. Still implied that he wasn't trying at all when he did it.

Uhhh, what? Causing a big dust storm on the moon is nowhere near punching away a moon splitting beam, flicking away several mountain level attacks, country level attacks or casually busting a Konoha dwarfing meteor, all these thing can be done by inferior versions of Naruto and Sasuke to Hokage Naruto.

Naruto has absolutely no way to harm Saitama at all. No durability feat in the entirety of all of the Naruto manga and anime come anywhere close to being kicked to the moon at relativistic speeds and taking absolutely no damage from it.

Whats Saitama's best piercing durability feat? I'll tell you

No Caption Provided

No "one shots" are coming from anyone in Naruto to Saitama.

So a single Rasenshuriken (piercing damage) can oneshot Saitama.

I would be happy to stomp you in a CaV if you wanna continue this?

#66 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

lol the nukes used for space shuttles can propel saitama at light speed dude.

on topic, been down to death, each member of team naruverse solo. pitting him with kaguya is....

#67 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4407 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
If I can jump and outspeed a light speed projectile that doesn't mean I fight at lightspeed. Since Batman can block bullets does that means he runs faster than them? So Naruto who can react to point blank lightspeed attacks, fighter people like Kaguya and Madara who are superior to him in general vs Saitama who's best combat speed feat is... reacting to Boros?

If you can jump and react to everything around you to the point of landing on the exact pinpoint location you want to be over 100 thousand miles away faster than a light speed projectile you can fight and perceive things at light speed.

Blocking bullets is something everyone can do, if you mean deflecting bullets after they're fired through seeing them move in the air torwards you, which Batman can't do, that would easily be your combat speed.

Naruto can't react to point blank lightspeed attacks. Madara is not faster than Naruto. Boros can move his foot fast enough to launch Saitama into the moon in less than 3 seconds.

@chaos239 said:
Uhhh, what? Causing a big dust storm on the moon is nowhere near punching away a moon splitting beam, flicking away several mountain level attacks, country level attacks or casually busting a Konoha dwarfing meteor, all these thing can be done by inferior versions of Naruto and Sasuke to Hokage Naruto.

It's as if Naruto debaters don't understand what context is and constantly try and overblow everything that happens in the show into something it's not. LMAO.

To split the moon all you need is range and enough heat/energy to vaporize or melt moon rock. To counter the thing that splits the moon you need to have a higher melting point than the rocks that are being evaporated by the beam. It's not rocket science.

Naruto did flick away several mountain level attacks but what you're doing is lying by leaving out the information that the attacks were not mountain level at the time he kicked them away. You're losing your debating integrity by molding feats and leaving out vital information to further your own narrative.

No Caption Provided

Me kicking away a grenade before it detonates does not mean my physical abilities match the energy that the grenade can output.

Be an honest debater.

A common theme with you is taking context out of feats and bolstering them to fit your narrative in an extremely dishonest fashion.
A common theme with you is taking context out of feats and bolstering them to fit your narrative in an extremely dishonest fashion.

Rocks bigger than entire cities were being flung all around the moon after the jump. It wasn't just
Rocks bigger than entire cities were being flung all around the moon after the jump. It wasn't just "some dust" The shockwave covered almost half of the entire moon.
@chaos239 said:

Whats Saitama's best piercing durability feat? I'll tell you

No Caption Provided

Cat level Saitama confirmed.

@chaos239 said:
So a single Rasenshuriken (piercing damage) can oneshot Saitama.

Show me a single Rasenshuriken doing cutting damage to anyone on the level of durability that Saitama has and I'll concede. The burden of proof is on you to prove that someone who's casually tanked without any damage whatsoever country level++++ attacks would get cut by a Rasenshuriken. They've already failed to cut through someone with sufficient durability. (A depowered 3rd Raikage, who while alive has some of the best durability in the verse)

Obviously Naruto has much stronger Rasenshuriken now, but this went and showed us that there is a cap to it's power depending on the durability of the target it hits. Naruto would never be able to cut someone in the Saitama's durability tier and it's up to you to prove that he can.
Obviously Naruto has much stronger Rasenshuriken now, but this went and showed us that there is a cap to it's power depending on the durability of the target it hits. Naruto would never be able to cut someone in the Saitama's durability tier and it's up to you to prove that he can.

@chaos239 said:
I would be happy to stomp you in a CaV if you wanna continue this?

With that being said it's clear you're a liar and from this most likely a troll and I don't see why I'd ever waste my time doing a CaV with you. That requires effort that I don't really feel like putting in just to tell everyone the obvious, tell everyone stuff they already know. Which is everything I just said, over again.

#68 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:

If you can jump and react to everything around you to the point of landing on the exact pinpoint location you want to be over 100 thousand miles away faster than a light speed projectile you can fight at light speed.

For all we know Saitama jumped and lucked out on were he landed, hence why he seems surprised her made it.

Blocking bullets is something everyone can do, if you mean deflecting bullets which Batman can't do, that would easily be your combat speed.

What i'm saying is Travel Speed =/= Combat Speed

Naruto can't react to point blank lightspeed attacks. Madara is not faster than Naruto. Boros can move his foot fast enough to launch Saitama into the moon in less than 3 seconds.

I mean... he sorta did so.... Boros can put enough energy behind his leg to kick Saitama, we literally see a shot were he's frozen and then launches him up.

It's as if Naruto debaters don't understand what context is and constantly try and overblow everything that happens in the show into something it's not. LMAO.

Don't pin this down on Naruto debaters. Superman debaters, Goku debaterS, OPM debaters all do it.

To split the moon all you need is range and enough heat/energy to vaporize or melt rock. To counter the thing that splits the moon you need to have a higher melting point than the rocks that are being evaporated by the beam. It's not rocket science.

So what your saying is Naruto, who would have died falling into Lava can match the same heat needed to vaporise kilometres of rock and overpower it? No, chakra doesn't give of heat, the beam didn't leave any signs of being melted or damaged by heat in anyway, Toneri cut through it with pure force.

Naruto did flick away several mountain level attacks but what you're doing is lying by leaving out the information that the attacks were not mountain level at the time he kicked them away. You're losing your debating integrity by molding feats and leaving out vital information to further your own narrative.

Me kicking away a grenade before it detonates does not mean my physical abilities match the energy that the grenade can output. Be an honest debater.

Can your prove that a Bijuu Bomb functions in the same way as a Grenade? For all we know they are just compact and don't lose any of their power, even then Naruto still casually blocked the combined TBB with his own prior to Tailed Beast Sage Mode, SPSM etc

Indeed

Show me a single Rasenshuriken doing cutting damage to anyone on the level of durability that Saitama has and I'll concede. The burden of proof is on you to prove that someone who's casually tanked without any damage whatsoever country level++++ attacks would get cut by a Rasenshuriken. They've already failed to cut through someone with sufficient durability. (A depowered 3rd Raikage, who while alive has some of the best durability in the verse)

Thats not how durability works, Spider-Man can take punches from guys who would destroy buildings but can still be cut by kitchen knives. Saitama has higher blunt force durability than Naruto but has no piercing durability feats.

With that being said it's clear you're a liar and from this most likely a troll and I don't see why I'd ever waste my time doing a CaV with you. That requires effort that I don't really feel like putting in just to tell everyone the obvious, tell everyone stuff they already know. Which is everything I just said, over again.

You claim TBBs work similar to grenades, do some mental gymnastics to think a beam of pure chakra is heat and think Blunt Force = Piercing Durability.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
#69 Posted by MasterSkywalker (3609 posts) - - Show Bio

Team is massive overkill.

#70 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4407 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@chaos239 said:

If you can jump and react to everything around you to the point of landing on the exact pinpoint location you want to be over 100 thousand miles away faster than a light speed projectile you can fight at light speed.

For all we know Saitama jumped and lucked out on were he landed, hence why he seems surprised her made it.

Blocking bullets is something everyone can do, if you mean deflecting bullets which Batman can't do, that would easily be your combat speed.

What i'm saying is Travel Speed =/= Combat Speed

I mean... he sorta did so.... Boros can put enough energy behind his leg to kick Saitama, we literally see a shot were he's frozen and then launches him up.

Don't pin this down on Naruto debaters. Superman debaters, Goku debaterS, OPM debaters all do it.

To split the moon all you need is range and enough heat/energy to vaporize or melt rock. To counter the thing that splits the moon you need to have a higher melting point than the rocks that are being evaporated by the beam. It's not rocket science.

So what your saying is Naruto, who would have died falling into Lava can match the same heat needed to vaporise kilometres of rock and overpower it? No, chakra doesn't give of heat, the beam didn't leave any signs of being melted or damaged by heat in anyway, Toneri cut through it with pure force.

Me kicking away a grenade before it detonates does not mean my physical abilities match the energy that the grenade can output. Be an honest debater.

Can your prove that a Bijuu Bomb functions in the same way as a Grenade? For all we know they are just compact and don't lose any of their power, even then Naruto still casually blocked the combined TBB with his own prior to Tailed Beast Sage Mode, SPSM etc

Indeed

Thats not how durability works, Spider-Man can take punches from guys who would destroy buildings but can still be cut by kitchen knives. Saitama has higher blunt force durability than Naruto but has no piercing durability feats.

You claim TBBs work similar to grenades, do some mental gymnastics to think a beam of pure chakra is heat and think Blunt Force = Piercing Durability.

You just compared Spider-Man's power set to Saitama's, asked me to prove the functions of a bomb based attack because you lack your own explanation, said Naruto can move at faster than light speed, and then said Toneri's attack which we know to use TSB (Which is a known hax that disenegrates things on contact that Naruto has a passive resistance to) was blunt force damage. All while providing no scans or evidence to back any of your already debunked claims.

Pretty sure we're done here bro. Have a nice day.

#71 Posted by Chaos239 (5081 posts) - - Show Bio

You just compared Spider-Man's power set to Saitama's,

What Power set? Being Superhuman?

asked me to prove the functions of a bomb based attack because you lack your own explanation,

So you can't?

said Naruto can move at faster than light speed,

He literally dodged Madara's light fang on panel.

and then said Toneri's attack which we know to use TSB (Which is a known hax that disenegrates things on contact that Naruto has a passive resistance to) was blunt force damage.

You mean TSB which don't disintegrate rock? Only Jutsu and People?

Pretty sure we're done here bro. Have a nice day.

#72 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4407 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239 said:
What Power set? Being Superhuman?

Two different verses with two different rules with two different types of powers. I've already proved that with the Rasenshuriken if your durability is high enough you tank it. Raikage and Saitama have significantly higher durability than that of Spider-Man (Who's powerset is literally designed and explained in lore to be inconsistent due to the nature of the mysticism that surrounds them) anyways so this point is literal moot trash on your end.

@chaos239 said:
So you can't?

I already did. They shoot as balls and then explode. Doesn't help your case that they're literally called tailed beast bombs. It's your job to prove they have the same potency while dormant that they do while expanded active and exploding. You can't. So by virtue how how arguments work you lose out here. Stop trying to defend this shoddy point and feat.

@chaos239 said:

He literally dodged Madara's light fang on panel.

You have to be faster than Madara's head turning to dodge the bisecting move that Madara does.

@chaos239 said:
You mean TSB which don't disintegrate rock? Only Jutsu and People?
Are you joking or did you just not read the manga at all? You just in here for the hype dude? Never actually read the manga or something?
Are you joking or did you just not read the manga at all? You just in here for the hype dude? Never actually read the manga or something?

There is absolutely no way you're not trolling me at this point, but your bait is strong enough to have some idiots actually get mislead and believe it so I feel inclined to keep replying to your hilarious lies and half truths until I feel like everyone in this thread is aware of what the truth is.

#73 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@iUseMyCajonas:

actually he fired the light beam at naruto, naruto dodged it and madara tried to follow through in narutos direction.

#74 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4407 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el said:

@iUseMyCajonas:

actually he fired the light beam at naruto, naruto dodged it and madara tried to follow through in narutos direction.

Contradicted by all speed feats in the show prior to and after it was fired, and contradicted by the description of the attack.

Backed by a trashy combination of a faulty databook and anime filler. But only those two together, for one without the other undermines the wank that you present.

#75 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@iUseMyCajonas:

name those speed feats. cause gai warps space with pure speed, sasukes teleporting and speed is faster than gais movement naruto can react to sasuke and even put madara on the defensive in base.

they are both canon (yes that episode is canon) so stop yammering because you dont like naruto being this powerful.

#76 Edited by iUseMyCajonas (4407 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el said:

@iUseMyCajonas:

name those speed feats. cause gai warps space with pure speed, sasukes teleporting and speed is faster than gais movement naruto can react to sasuke and even put madara on the defensive in base.

The Shin Uchiha can not move his metallic weapons at light speed and yet he moved Sasuke's sword into Naruto at a distance similar to the distance between him and Madara when he dodged the light fang attack. Through the Sage Mode danger sensing.

Gai warps space, not stated wether or not it was with pure speed, being generous and assuming it was with pure speed leaves the feat at sub-relativistic which I already said it had the potential to be earlier.

The difference between sub-relativistic and light speed is astronomical, Madara wouldn'tve been able to see or react to Naruto at all in their fight if Naruto truly could operate at light speeds, seeing as how sub-relativistic made him a sitting duck at the mercy of a linear attack that was started up some 100 feet away.

@zuriel-el said:

stop yammering because you dont like naruto being this powerful.

Why are you projecting? LMAO.

I don't care how powerful anyone in Naruto is. The fact you do and you're projecting it into this argument is hilarious and sad. Are you upset that Naruto can't run around the earth 7 times in a second like you thought he could?

#77 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@iUseMyCajonas:

kurama already stated naruto was caught of guard.

gai uses pure taijutsu (physical hand to hand attacks only). sub-rel ais you lowballing.

madara's psychosis made him take the attack head on, plus gais speed dragged thing toward him due to his higher gravitational field due to an increase in mass. plus madara was blitzed by naruto twice upon arriving before absorbing the god-tree.

travel speed isnt combat. and i wasnt projecting, its just that i've seen the argument you're making so many times, its become cliché like the ''genjutsu doesnt work on ppl without chakra''crap.

#78 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama gives them the serious punch treatment if it was one or one. Team might take it though.

#79 Posted by Inside (904 posts) - - Show Bio

@chaos239: Naruto can't beat someone who can bust a planet.

Kaguya at best can bust the moon, at best.

Even if she could bust a planet, it wouldn't even hurt Saitama.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#80 Edited by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

@inside said:

@chaos239: Naruto can't beat someone who can bust a planet.

Kaguya at best can bust the moon, at best.

Even if she could bust a planet, it wouldn't even hurt Saitama.

TSB ignores durability. Kaguya BFRs and erases the dimension he's in.

#81 Posted by patrat18 (11746 posts) - - Show Bio

OP

#82 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: Quite ironic that you still this Naruto light feat as an outlier but on the Saitama vs Devilman thread, you didn't think the Boros feat was an outlier as well.

#83 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el: Naruto and Sasuke can't fight at LS. The Gai feat was garbage and you don't have to be going sub-relativistic to have your mass increased. Not to mention, Madara couldn't even react to Gai before he used Night Gai, but somehow, he was able to when Gai sped up even further.

#84 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

Any of the team solo, Kaguya dumpsters him without effort.

#85 Posted by KingZod (4129 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama still gets destroyed

#86 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

@marc_55: Before or after she gets speedblitzed?

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#87 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4464 posts) - - Show Bio
#88 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Her desert dimension also has the sun.

#89 Edited by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190 said:

@marc_55: Before or after she gets speedblitzed?

I'd say before, just to be on the safe side. But even pretending he had feats implying he could cleanly blitz her, how would that help him again?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#90 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Kaguya ITs him. Done.

#91 Edited by GXrevs06 (4933 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama blitzes and proceeds to bash all their brains in. He outclasses them in pretty much every category and his half-strength punches have already been said to have forced equal energy to half the big bang, which is still multi-galaxy +. He has also busted sun level attacks with no effort

#92 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7151 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone said:

@zuriel-el: Naruto and Sasuke can't fight at LS. The Gai feat was garbage and you don't have to be going sub-relativistic to have your mass increased. Not to mention, Madara couldn't even react to Gai before he used Night Gai, but somehow, he was able to when Gai sped up even further.

Maybe Naruto is sub relativistic in speed and relativistic in reaction , Night Guy bend space so he is like 10 % Light speed at maximum 90 %, nah, let's say he is 10 % of LS, Madara was react to him, so logically Naruto could do the same, was clearly state in the Databook: Naruto Six Paths reaction>Madara Jinchuuriki Reaction.

#93 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4170 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: I can agree with that. I think he has around LS reactions but not speed.

#94 Posted by Zuriel-el (3428 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOriginalOne: @JOVIOLMA:

reaction (dodging light) is part of combat. now stop lowballing.

as for madara he kept up with gai just fine and he wasnt fighting just gai. remember kakashi (kamui), gaara (lightning speed sand), and minato (the giy that freaking teleports stuff to wherever).

#95 Posted by flashback0180 (4498 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama has 0 mental defence

#96 Edited by JOVIOLMA (7151 posts) - - Show Bio

@zuriel-el said:

@TheOriginalOne: @JOVIOLMA:

reaction (dodging light) is part of combat. now stop lowballing.

as for madara he kept up with gai just fine and he wasnt fighting just gai. remember kakashi (kamui), gaara (lightning speed sand), and minato (the giy that freaking teleports stuff to wherever).

Reaction is not the same as movement, reaction speed is a movement made by a character in a short timeframe, Naruto obviously can't move in LS, he can dodged at LS but not is constantly, he is most likely sub relativistic(5-10 % LS), at maximum relativistic(20-30 % LS) according to a calculation if Naruto really dodged the beam he is speed in SO6P Mode is Mach 134.000 +, not Light speed.

#97 Edited by torqonudho (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we know what can hurt Saitama? Perhaps destroying the whole galaxy won't enough to even hurt him. A black hole effect didn't even affected him. He can move at lightning speed to create illusions, maybe he can hold his breath forever.

#98 Posted by JOVIOLMA (7151 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we know what can hurt Saitama? Perhaps destroying the whole galaxy won't enough to even hurt him. A black hole effect didn't even affected him. He can move at lightning speed to create illusions, maybe he can hold his breath forever.

Isn't that BH scene a filler ? I agree that Saitama would be Naruto and Sasuke, but he can't kill Kaguya who is immortal(unless he reduce her to nothing with punches) and have lots and lots of ways to win the battle.

#99 Posted by Marc_55 (5857 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: Not just filler, it's pointless dialogue without any showings to match. His full power with telekinesis amounted to throwing rocks at some vague super speed, he didn't even damage the ship with any displays of power.

#100 Edited by torqonudho (21 posts) - - Show Bio

@joviolma: I watched the anime first and jumped after Boros arc in manga. Didnt thought that it would be a filler. However, still doesnt change my point, Saitama is a character who is created to beat ALL KINDS of enemies with a single punch. Whatever he's against, he's given enough power by creator to one punch it. So we cannot really put Saitama in a serious battle against other characters. Same goes to Superman, Goku etc.

Anyways The creator has a troll mind and OPM is a comedy-ish series. He's defeat will probably be from a very very weak character in the end of the series. Like mumen rider.