#401 Posted by GlueStick (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

@theenlightenedone@khael Geryuganshoop's gravity attack was anime only, but it was black hole level or close to it. Otherwise it would make zero sense for him to say "Do you have any idea what a black hole is? Inside one, the gravity is so strong even light can't escape." He just wanted to share that fun fact for no reason? It may not have had the same effect as a black hole normally would that close to Earth becasue their ship is made of much stronger material than humans know about and/or the room was specially designed for Geryuganshoop. Non-canon feat but it's very impressive. Disregarding that feat entirely Saitama still stomps and this thread shouldn't exist.

#402 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@gluestick: I believe it was a hyperbole and I've proven my case. I agree tho, Saitama wins this one easily

#403 Posted by hizack123 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

I will left this here

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/saitama-bursts-through-moon-calc-from-cover.34547/

#404 Posted by LE0NHART (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama still wins

#405 Edited by KingZod (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto could still take this 4-5/10

#406 Posted by AvatarReiko (1318 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama punches him in the face and knocks him the FO

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
#407 Edited by ArubamuTheSmart (244 posts) - - Show Bio

The moment I read "Saitama has toon force" in the first few sets of comments on page one, I already knew that all the saitama fans lost. Especially since they think he can one punch anything. WHERE THE STATEMENTS AT THOUGH!?

First off, this is toon force "It is similar to Reality Warping, only that is made on a funny way. It is the ability to replace or apply absurd laws of the universe; the user gains the ability to re-write the strict laws of physics in their universe to their convenience and is allowed to overwrite the laws with more lenient and much more absurd physics."

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Punching away a surface buster attack of a small planet known as Earth isn't even close. "Reality Warping" Okay? Saitama will never, break the Manga script like Kid Goku did, He will never do what bugs bunny does, drawing a hole and making it actually become a hole, or appearing Right next to his author. That's what "Toon Force" is. Okay so stop this foolishness. Arale has toon force. She farted to Jupite-

Anyways. Now, Naruto could possibly win, since Saitama loves to tank hits. I swear if naruto were to keep attacking, Just like in the web comic (Maybe idk if it was) where Saitama fought Tornado, he could just be like, go all out. Naruto might as well bring out the fucking Truth seeking orbs because What the fuck. But, they said Moral off. So that argument is invalid, Saitama would just Blow Naruto Up.

But let's get this out the way, Saitama doesn't have toon force, he's never shown Star level feats, solar system, galaxy or Universal, the Author never stated "Oh saitama can punch with half the big bang", it's never stated he's Infinite in power, he just broke the human limiter, even Boros stated he's beyond Human limits. Does this make Boros Infinite too? No, He should be dead.

In conclusion, Saitama isn't Infinite, he doesn't have toon force, You Saitama fans stop stroking that Saitama D*ck and quit the wanking

Also, In the Web Comic, what they meant by breaking his Limiter, means You know when Humans Stop getting stronger when working out for a while to the point where their bodies can no longer get stronger and have reach their limits. Saitama Broke that Limit. He broke the Limits to how far his Human body can train. There's no limit to how strong he can become through the process of training, but that doesn't mean his current stage of power is Infinite. No, he still has a limit to how hard his strongest punch is. He can train to become stronger though *COUGH* IF HE MET GOKU HE'D NEED TO TRAIN A LOT *COUGH*

I mean, Goku breaks his limit all the time. He basically has no limiter either, but I guess this means goku's infinite.

Also, Saitama isn't lightspeed, in the anime at least. When he leaped from the moon, it took 16 seconds. Boros had time to talk after he kicked Saitama to the moon. C'mon man, stop hyping Saitama up.

#408 Posted by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@arubamuthesmart:

1) Saitama indeed show a planet busting attack, there is 5-6 statements about this attack 4-5 of them (respectively) said it is planet busting attacks

1 of them said it is surface buster

Why all of you lowball take only the manga version (and even than only 1 out of the 2 manga statements) as canon and completely ignore web comic, data book and anime statements?!?!?! This is just stupid

2) in this 16 second Saitama was lunched to the moon,stand up, checked the gravity of the moon, checked the direction he should jump, and jumped

This is about 2.5 seconds travel at light speed and about 13.5 seconds for everything else, it's make sense actually since he didn't try to do anything to fast

#409 Posted by ArubamuTheSmart (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani said:

@arubamuthesmart:

1) Saitama indeed show a planet busting attack, there is 5-6 statements about this attack 4-5 of them (respectively) said it is planet busting attacks

Never said he's not planetary, I just said deflecting a Surface - Planet Level attack isn't Toon Force Level.

Fan Statements? I'm sure of it.

Why all of you lowball take only the manga version (and even than only 1 out of the 2 manga statements) as canon and completely ignore web comic, data book and anime statements?!?!?! This is just stupid

Webcomic? I only didn't use it because he's even weaker, all he said is he will destroy Saitama Alone. But you're right, the Webcomic is the official source fr. So Boros wasn't even Planetary Hahaha.

No Caption Provided

2) in this 16 second Saitama was lunched to the moon,stand up, checked the gravity of the moon, checked the direction he should jump, and jumped

This is about 2.5 seconds travel at light speed and about 13.5 seconds for everything else, it's make sense actually since he didn't try to do anything to fast

It clearly showed Boros speaking once Saitama Leaped off the moon, I'm sure this is indication to Saitama's speed. Took him 16 seconds, not 1.3 or lightspeed.

Saitama isn't that strong, Once again. Stop wanking.

#410 Posted by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto slices him in two with hundreds tailed beats rasenshurikens

#411 Posted by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani said:

@arubamuthesmart:

Never said he's not planetary, I just said deflecting a Surface - Planet Level attack isn't Toon Force Level.

Fan Statements? I'm sure of it.

Webcomic? I only didn't use it because he's even weaker, all he said is he will destroy Saitama Alone. But you're right, the Webcomic is the official source fr. So Boros wasn't even Planetary Hahaha.

No Caption Provided

It clearly showed Boros speaking once Saitama Leaped off the moon, I'm sure this is indication to Saitama's speed. Took him 16 seconds, not 1.3 or lightspeed.

Saitama isn't that strong, Once again. Stop wanking.

oh boy.... I am not doing this debate again now.... maybe tomorow but I will put this here

No Caption Provided

boros didn't start talking only 16 seconds later, we see 2 instences that happend in the same time

first we see Saitama POV on the moon and the second is Boros POV on the air-sheap until Saitama lend and than we are back to 1 POV for both

#412 Posted by reikai (7468 posts) - - Show Bio

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwiBzffCylc

Because science.

#413 Posted by ArubamuTheSmart (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch this video be some bull shit.

Oh I saw that video. Yeah Saitama cannot bust a Universe. But nice try though, he's still not Toon Force or a Gag character nor is he close to Universal.

Avatar image for great_black_star
#414 Posted by great_black_star (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

When it comes to One Punch Man, I wonder which should I choose among the webcomics and manga.

#415 Posted by kasya_carey (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

Well naruto gets smeared on the wall

#416 Posted by kasya_carey (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

Fr tho ppl argue he can take high tier in dbz. Wth are ppl making a case for naruto?

#418 Posted by ValmousXII (439 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this even a thread.

#419 Posted by great_black_star (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitam end ups in space. /Thread

I will wait for Saitama to have more feats that is superior to his showing against Boros coz Naruto is superior in every category here.

#420 Edited by PsychoBear01 (221 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama One-Punches

#421 Posted by Gotoucanario (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama came completely unharmed from a planet buster/life wiper whatever attack, Naruto can't harm him.

#424 Posted by kurosakiiii (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Godforbid... Overhyping saitama is irritating so basically this is sixpaths naruto okay... Opm fans show me scans of Saitama tanking tsb??? Attack way more superior to onokis atomic dismantling and dust release..... Plsssssss show me.... I'm going insane here fans be talking asif he's invincible.... Normal I see saitama beating Wonder Woman but DC fans Say she traded blows with kryptonians so saitama can't hurt her... Bloody hell comic vine is getting irritating... I'm pretty sure I'm not the one complaining... GUYS GUYS THERE WAS ALSO A TREAD WHERE NARUTO WITH INFINITE CHAKRA VS WOMDERWOMAN AND THEY SHE STOMPS LOL... OKAY WE ALL KNOW NARUTO IS CAPABLE OF MAKING OVER A THOUSAND CLONES ROUGHLY 4000 SO BASICALLY WITH INFINITE CHAKRA EACH OF THOSE CLONES ARE INFINITELY AMPED SINCE THEY SHARE THE SAME INFINITE ENERGY...EACH CLONE CAN MAKE 6 BIJUU RASENSHIRUKN WITH ONE HAND instantly (HE DID THAT BOTH IN MANGA AND ANIME AGAINST MADARAS METERORS) so 4000clones each amped with 6 bijuu rasenshi (pls GUYS NOTE JUST ONE BIJUU RASENSHIRUKEN BLAST AND POWER RANGE WAS 4 TIMES LAGER THAN ONE METEOR AND TO TELL HOW BIG THE METEORS WERE..TINY BITS OF IT THAT SASUKE CUT DWARFED LARGE MOUNTAIN RANGES so explain how wonderwoman survives attack of that magnitude continuesly since its infinite chakra.. 4000clones X 6 TBRS =24000bijuu rasenshiruken.NOTE THEY ARE CELLULAR ATTACKS . BLOODY HELL HONESTLY I DON'T SEE NEW 52 SUPES SURVIVING THAT ATTACK OF THAT MAGNITUDE CONTINUOUSLY... GUYS ANYONE CARE TO ELABORATE?????? Lol wknderwoman barely survived a nuclear explosion with superman shielding her... I don't see her tanking just 3 of those tbrs talk more of 24000 and coming continually

#425 Edited by katrurius17 (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

@kurosakiiii: Plz just go to a good doctor...

On topic: Saitama wins, he is in a higher leauge than Naruto.

#426 Posted by kurosakiiii (272 posts) - - Show Bio

See this mofo... Ion blame u... U a fanboy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚...go watch naruto

#427 Posted by kurosakiiii (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Hows he leagues above naruto bcus he got kicked to the moon??? Lol fanboys smh

#428 Posted by kurosakiiii (272 posts) - - Show Bio

Wankers like u give anime team a bad name no wonder DC fans clames batman can solo or sups can solo.... Let's be realistic for once you really think sups in character can solo bleachverse and narutoverse??... They got more than enough and powesets hax to stop him... All the anime wanking led to all this crap.. What's next Wonder Woman solos naruverse or dbz verse

#429 Posted by ValmousXII (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@kurosakiiii: Naruto would get stomped by WW.

On topic Saitama wins.

#430 Posted by ValmousXII (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@kurosakiiii: WW can't solo the DBZverse don't be rediculous lmao.

#431 Posted by kurosakiiii (272 posts) - - Show Bio

@valmousxii: dude it's been done in all other threads new52= loses horribly

On topic naruto takes majority 7/10

#432 Edited by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto has to much hax to lose.

Saitama may beat him in physical, but Naruto doesn't rely solely on strength.

How will he survive molecular deconstruction

#433 Posted by HigherPower (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama still wins

#434 Posted by Gotoucanario (2958 posts) - - Show Bio
#435 Posted by HigherPower (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

This is ridiculous. Naruto has absolutely nothing to suggest he could pull a win here. How is this even being argued?

#436 Posted by HigherPower (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitam end ups in space. /Thread

I will wait for Saitama to have more feats that is superior to his showing against Boros coz Naruto is superior in every category here.

Except for physical strength, speed, durability, and destructive capacity

#437 Edited by Himitsu (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama probably takes a majority.

He doesnt really have toonforce, though. He is more of a gag character, but he hasn't done stuff like breaking the fourth wall, etc:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tJBeih6JZrs

#438 Posted by Unknown25535 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Has this thread not been locked? Saitama is clearly stronger...

#439 Edited by Thoromdil (1826 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama, one-punches him to oblivion.

#440 Posted by great_black_star (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Sorry for the late reply.

Lots of work to do man I can't focus on CV nowadays.

Physical strength is debatable but O will give the benefit of the doubt.

Speed? Not even close Naruto has LS reaction and movement speed feat(PS) What Saitama has? A feat where he jump to earth which is unquatifiable and must be highly influenced by Earth's gravity. So nope Naruto is superior to Saitama in this department.

Durability? Unless you are comparing with Base Naruto, I don't see how Saitama is superior in this department either.

DC? Hell no Naruto. Naruto in just KCM has overpowered Toneri's moon slicing attack that was producing concussive force strong enough to push the two halves of the moon apart despite the moon having same gravity as earth.That is far above moon level if we go technically, but lets say moon level. Naruto has other modes which is astronomically above that. While Saitama has live deflected a featless blast which is surfacr wiper/planet buster( no idea which one should be taken seriously). Surface wiping is just around country level thing and planet busting is astronomically above that, so no idea what is the real stuff.

And above all those Naruto has intelligence, battle experience, versatility and stamina at his side. Naruto even has attacks that ignore durability.

Naruto is just too much for Saitama.

#441 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18326 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama one shots.

#442 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1182 posts) - - Show Bio

Potential says Saitama. Feats say Naruto. Saitama is a parody character. Let's stop making this a thing, at least until we consistently see what level it takes to hurt Saitama.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#443 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt Saitama would end it with one punch

#444 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8007 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama stomps.Inb4 Cosmic Lantern do...

#445 Posted by rickyrck (1993 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_stern_ritter
#446 Edited by The_Stern_ritter (566 posts) - - Show Bio

@avatarreiko said:

Saitama punches him in the face and knocks him the FO

Is that you Makishima?

#447 Posted by rickyrck (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: Sorry for the late reply.

Lots of work to do man I can't focus on CV nowadays.

Physical strength is debatable but O will give the benefit of the doubt.

it isnt, a casual shockwave from saitamas punch can do this

No Caption Provided

he also punched a life wipping attack which btw isnt just country level, i dont remember Naruto Being this strong physically.

Speed? Not even close Naruto has LS reaction and movement speed feat(PS) What Saitama has? A feat where he jump to earth which is unquatifiable and must be highly influenced by Earth's gravity. So nope Naruto is superior to Saitama in this department.

he indeed has better reaction speed feats as of now however he isnt LS in travel, iirc it took him a couple minutes or seconds to cross a country.

Durability? Unless you are comparing with Base Naruto, I don't see how Saitama is superior in this department either.

the life wipping attack he punched should also count as a durability feat since he took the full force of the attack in his hand

DC? Hell no Naruto. Naruto in just KCM has overpowered Toneri's moon slicing attack that was producing concussive force strong enough to push the two halves of the moon apart despite the moon having same gravity as earth.That is far above moon level if we go technically, but lets say moon level. Naruto has other modes which is astronomically above that. While Saitama has live deflected a featless blast which is surfacr wiper/planet buster( no idea which one should be taken seriously). Surface wiping is just around country level thing and planet busting is astronomically above that, so no idea what is the real stuff.

i think you got confused here taking toneris beam falls in the durability category not destructive capability and how does the moon exert the same gravity as earth? Anyways by what was shown i think Naruto has better DC via multiple bijudamas

And above all those Naruto has intelligence, battle experience, versatility and stamina at his side. Naruto even has attacks that ignore durability.

agree with everything besides stamina and no hes not too much for saitama in facto saitama could steamroll Naruto.

#448 Edited by HigherPower (12294 posts) - - Show Bio

@great_black_star said:

@god_vulcan: @rickyrck@trueaustralian

Sorry for the late reply.

Same, I had things to do

Physical strength is debatable but I will give the benefit of the doubt.

Then there's no reason to argue here. (Just for the record it wasn't really debatable anyways lol)

At least that you admitted that it was reaction speed, but as for combat speed i think they're both relativistic, and for travel speed Saitama edges him out

This is where I disagree, durability is almost practically unquantifiable for Saitama, since he's never been injured, never been hurt, never flinched, or even felt pain. Naruto's greatest durability feat is tanking the moon slicer, which is above Saitama by feats, but I don't think that attack would scratch him either, however I have no basis for that and it's purely speculation so I'll concede

DC? Hell no Naruto. Naruto in just KCM has overpowered Toneri's moon slicing attack that was producing concussive force strong enough to push the two halves of the moon apart despite the moon having same gravity as earth.

That's nice, but it seems you've forgotten the fact that a decent portion of the moon was undeniably hollowed out

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Toneri's sword through the moon (we can see space inside and mountain silhouettes in the background) -

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

That is far above moon level if we go technically, but lets say moon level. Naruto has other modes which is astronomically above that.

Actually, cutting the moon in half is a continental DC feat. A real, non-hollowed moon has less landmass than all of Asia, and cutting it in half is actually nowhere near as impressive as busting it, so I'm actually giving you the benefit of the doubt by not downplaying further (when I really should).

While Saitama has live deflected a featless blast which is surfacr wiper/planet buster( no idea which one should be taken seriously). Surface wiping is just around country level thing and planet busting is astronomically above that, so no idea what is the real stuff.

Now this is real downplay. Surface wiping? Country level? Are you serious?? You do realizing destroying the surface on a planet means completely obliterating every country, continent, landmass, and ocean on the surface right? Which is in other words destroying the entire crust? That's easily multi-continental+, and @trueaustralian even provided a chart displaying that. What's worse, Saitama punched through it, giving him a multi-continental+ striking feat, and it was confirmed by Boros that he held back the entire time

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

True. Speed is debatable

No Caption Provided

#449 Posted by TrueAustralian (1186 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama's moon jump, assuming projectile motion and relativity apply, has been calc'd at 99.999999996c

#450 Posted by Gotoucanario (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama still stomps