#351 Posted by Renchamp (7775 posts) - - Show Bio
#352 Posted by newcomer (1783 posts) - - Show Bio
#353 Posted by modsbehating (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@renchamp: seems like you got a lot of bans to give if your giving them out for insults

better get to work

you slacking

#354 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4204 posts) - - Show Bio
#355 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

if we go by strenght then saitama wins

if we go by feats saitama still wins

did naruto kill a 250m giant with one punch ? did he make the clouds of earth get destroyes ? did he stop a life wiping attack? did he make a mountain disapeer without touching it ? did he jump from earth tp the moon ? no

then what can he do to saitama ? yes naruto has more feats but they come nowhere near what saitama did

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
#356 Posted by deactivated-57c3cf21b495e (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Unnecessary bump is unnecessary.

#357 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#358 Posted by runekingthor98 (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

@drmagic: naruto wins easy hes way faster than saitama

#359 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratava said:

the naruto wank is hilarious as always.......

#360 Posted by KingZod (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

I respect Saitama fans, to still be able to keep their hands from falling off after all that jerking.

No Caption Provided

#361 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is a Star Buster in base form, he stomps

#362 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio
#363 Posted by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon: show me naruto planet bust one time

#364 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio
#365 Posted by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon: oh.... Sorry about that lol

#366 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani:Not your problem actually the naruto wank have suddenly become stronger like Tsunade can beat aizen. Naruto can planet bust.

#367 Posted by rickyrck (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon: it sure is getting stronger and if muda doesn't comeback we could have solar system Naruto in no time, i think we need a new term for this amazing effect, i call it: The wank force

#368 Posted by Tantani (2940 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck: the only force that is above toon force

#369 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

@rickyrck said:

@lejon: it sure is getting stronger and if muda doesn't comeback we could have solar system Naruto in no time, i think we need a new term for this amazing effect, i call it: The wank force

Loading Video...

Where is muda btw. Well not only that Aizen's ultra fragor can't even destroy a mountain. Even tough you can clearly see a mountains in the backgrounds. The worst is that they downplay bleach

#370 Posted by KingZod (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny how it's the same people that constantly complain about Naruto wank, Naruto wank worse then Bleach wank? I'll make sure to put that beside Galaxy level Ywach, multi-planet level Yamamato and Completely invunrable Ichigo.

#371 Posted by KingZod (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon said:
@cgoodness said:

This though....I can't..I can't handle it...THE WANK IS OVER 9000!!!!

#372 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod said:
@lejon said:
@cgoodness said:

No Caption Provided

#373 Posted by KingZod (3995 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon said:
@kingzod said:
@lejon said:
@cgoodness said:

No Caption Provided

Oh sorry then lol

#374 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod said:
@lejon said:
@kingzod said:
@lejon said:
@cgoodness said:

No Caption Provided

Oh sorry then lol

No promblem btw lmao this remind me scroll up to post #363.

#375 Posted by rickyrck (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon: idk he probably had enough of schooling the fanboys

#376 Posted by galewis2346 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just gonna post this even if I'm too late to the argument. But in all of Saitama's fights, he wasn't even trying. He only half ass all of he's attacks and speed so far. Hell I'm betting that Saitama used a small portion of his strength to jump back to earth from the moon.

#377 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto has a chance since Saitama has morales

#378 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@aimless: Saitama one-shots him by accident :P

#379 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: Naruto has taken a moon cutting attack before no?Saitama will have to go serious to put him down,and he may or may not get the chance

#380 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

@aimless: but saitama's moralls are off read the rules man

#381 Posted by Killerwasp (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto

#382 Posted by Aimless (2047 posts) - - Show Bio
#383 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio
#384 Posted by Killerwasp (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@toatoaa: Same can be said about you......WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT! FANBOY! XD

#385 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio

@killerwasp: i am a fanboy for saitama no doubt but atleast i give my reasons

#386 Posted by Killerwasp (17362 posts) - - Show Bio

@toatoaa: Is not reasons, although naruto would lose after some reviewing, this was also months ago so yeah

@toatoaa said:

@killerwasp: -_-

next level fanboyism

#387 Posted by TOATOAA (1195 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theenlightenedone
#388 Edited by TheenlightenedOne (415 posts) - - Show Bio

Given the fact that saitama was created to be OP and has not even tried in all of his battles... The narutoverse would be destroyed. Saitama stood in the middle of a blackhole and picked his nose and then threw a rock that split in half the guys head... Inside of a black hole (Which was described by the alien to be gravity so heavy that not even light can escape it.) so that rock to saitama would have been nearly a billion lbs since it was able to be flung at the speed of a bullet with in a space where gravity caused light and etc to collapse. His speed, strength, and etc is just too OP without even having any powers or abilities, just physical stats.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#389 Posted by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio
#390 Posted by GlueStick (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama no difficulty. This thread should have been locked long ago.

#391 Posted by TheenlightenedOne (415 posts) - - Show Bio

@theonlytruth: Given the fact that this entire video is fabricated and serves no relevance to the facts that i just stated, this in no way shape or form helps your argument since you are just posting a video that people who cannot accept the truth that OPM is simply OP in most aspects go to so that they can get some type of false reality that goku can beat saitama. This entire video was nothing but tomfoolery. The person who made it obviously is just salt against OPM and there are even videos that have the exact opposite argument and the one you posted was just someones opinion... Try again please. This is starting to become like naruto how everyone feared that the characters would become too OP.

#392 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama wins

@theonlytruth: Given the fact that this entire video is fabricated and serves no relevance to the facts that i just stated, this in no way shape or form helps your argument since you are just posting a video that people who cannot accept the truth that OPM is simply OP in most aspects go to so that they can get some type of false reality that goku can beat saitama. This entire video was nothing but tomfoolery. The person who made it obviously is just salt against OPM and there are even videos that have the exact opposite argument and the one you posted was just someones opinion... Try again please. This is starting to become like naruto how everyone feared that the characters would become too OP.

Except all of your statements are wrong because you can't prove it

#393 Posted by TheenlightenedOne (415 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: Gravity effects the weight of objects... Any amount of gravity strong enough to collapse light would obviously have to be a g-unit with a ton of zeros. Being able to stand in that would make your body weigh more pounds which depending on how much g-units the portal contained, could shift to the range of million or even higher say for example a billion. Speed would also be a factor because to be able to move with so much weight would require a larger amount of force. and even if a REAL black hole has nothing to do with gravity, the black hole described by the person who owns the power was described that gravity was just increased therefore my statement still stands proven and quite obviously correct.

#394 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: Gravity effects the weight of objects... Any amount of gravity strong enough to collapse light would obviously have to be a g-unit with a ton of zeros. Being able to stand in that would make your body weigh more pounds which depending on how much g-units the portal contained, could shift to the range of million or even higher say for example a billion. Speed would also be a factor because to be able to move with so much weight would require a larger amount of force. and even if a REAL black hole has nothing to do with gravity, the black hole described by the person who owns the power was described that gravity was just increased therefore my statement still stands proven and quite obviously correct.

Black Hole's mass equals 5 - 10 solar masses

Obviously if it has real Black Hole's mass, it would destroy the ship, our earth, along with our solar system. Besides it's kinda pushing it, we all know Boros himself was only a planet buster. Please don't tell me that you think that guy is more powerful than Boros

#395 Posted by TheenlightenedOne (415 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: Even if hes not stronger than boros, that ability is still extremely powerful and probably only has an aoe (Area of Effect) and things outside of it would not be affected. Even if this is not the case, a black hole is a black hole no matter how you look at it.

Avatar image for avatar_of_green
#396 Posted by Avatar_of_Green (3212 posts) - - Show Bio

Will this ever end?

#397 Posted by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: Even if hes not stronger than boros, that ability is still extremely powerful and probably only has an aoe (Area of Effect) and things outside of it would not be affected. Even if this is not the case, a black hole is a black hole no matter how you look at it.

No, he destroyed his friends too, duh. Of course something around it should be affected. Even if you put something as heavy as that at some point of earth, it would get destroyed

Now, Mjolnir is aoe and it could bust planet, but Mjolnir is nowhere close black hole's mass

#398 Posted by Amendment50 (15425 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama.

#399 Posted by TheenlightenedOne (415 posts) - - Show Bio

@khael: Once again. anything out of the range of an Aoe cannot be effected. His friends were inside of the aoe hence why they were destroyed. His aoe did not reach further than maybe a few yards which was his ability. If the aoe reached further than that THEN it would destroy the ship and etc but since the effect was limited to the area around him, it had no effect on anything else. This is not even the proper forum to be discussing this on since this was about OPM vs naruto. i dont see how the focus shifted all the way to how the powres of another character in the OPM series works. Fact is, OPM would kill everyone inside of the narutoverse before they probably could even see him coming. Unless they use some type of soul sealing jutsu thing or something.

#400 Edited by Khael (15331 posts) - - Show Bio

@theenlightenedone: Something that heavy would instantly destroy the ship's floor and when it touches the earth it would at least break it in half

Superman has shock the entire earth with his punch, of course it shouldn't affect something around him but the mass of his punch allowed him to do so. Of course it has been proven that those gravity attacks have much bigger magnitude than Superman's punch. I can see where you're getting at but no, it doesn't work that way