#951 Posted by batmansolosall (282 posts) - - Show Bio

One Punch Man One Shots....that's his whole thing ya know.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
#952 Edited by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshstomps said:

I'm just doing what naruto and ichigo fans do, why can't I do it to? I mean look at the post above yours.. Don't @ me.

@notcensored said:

Composite Naruto wrecks composite Saitama easily he's universal with infinite energy

Naruto and Ichigo fans don't go into threads of other characters to say they stomp, they at least do it in a thread that is relevant to the discussion, you on the other hand based off your username and post history just actively go around to disrupt other threads because of some hate boner for a series and character its kind of funny tbh.

Also keywords in that sentence being Composite Naruto, as in Non-Canon Games, Anime, Manga and Movies. One Movie Naruto in which he is literally stated to have infinite energy and in Storm 4 Kaguya's Dimension is depicted as a Universe, i could low-ball it to Galaxy but even then Composite Saitama is still getting stomped.

#953 Edited by azrael1973 (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored said:

@gilgameshstomps said:

I'm just doing what naruto and ichigo fans do, why can't I do it to? I mean look at the post above yours.. Don't @ me.

@notcensored said:

Composite Naruto wrecks composite Saitama easily he's universal with infinite energy

Naruto and Ichigo fans don't go into threads of other characters to say they stomp, they at least do it in a thread that is relevant to the discussion, you on the other hand based off your username and post history just actively go around to disrupt other threads because of some hate boner for a series and character its kind of funny tbh.

Also keywords in that sentence being Composite Naruto, as in Non-Canon Games, Anime, Manga and Movies. One Movie Naruto in which he is literally stated to have infinite energy and in Storm 4 Kaguya's Dimension is depicted as a Universe, i could low-ball it to Galaxy but even then Composite Saitama is still getting stomped.

Even if Kaguyas Dimension is a universe doesn't mean that Naruto has any damage output beyond continental. And even infinite energy doesn't help him if he can't release infinite energy, which he can't. And infinite is always a NLF.

I don't think anyone takes people seriously who claim that Naruto is universal, composite or not. Actually guys like that give naruto fans a bad name.

The information that boros is a star buster is included in 10.000 of databooks shipped with the limited Blu Ray Edition of the anime.

Avatar image for gilgameshstomps
#954 Posted by GilgameshStomps (83 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilgameshstomps said:

@notcensored said:

Except they do, and, I actually love Naruto. I HATE Boruto, the anime is trash but that's another discussion for another day. I hate the Naruto fanboys that PLAGUE CV that nobody seems to do anything about, so if you can't beat them, join them. And no, even composite naruto isn't universal. You are the exact type of fan that I'm targeting coming into threads doing this for. Thank you for giving me more reason to continue this acc.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#955 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

thinks naruto can actually put up a fight here. Naruto is immune to one-shots based on the unknown so saitama won't one-punch him. However saitama is on a higher tier than naruto. I'd claim saitama doesn't take naruto seriously lets him tire him out, then naruto proceeds to win by using one of his abilities then a finishing move. Note that hurricanefunnel didn't vote for either character. It's just kind of straightforward how naruto wins and this is one of the possibilities [this is a win declaration]

#956 Edited by azrael1973 (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

@hurricanefunnel said:

I'd claim saitama doesn't take naruto seriously lets him tire him out, then naruto proceeds to win by using one of his abilities then a finishing move.

Not like its impossible, what we are talking about a guy who was never even out of breath and even held back when he fought against Boros, who is a planet buster in the manga version. Murata said the fight against Final Garou will be awesome. I hope they add some crazy feats for Saitama, but even in that fight he wasn't fighting seriously in the webtoon.

Sairtama changed the face of the moon forever just by jumping from it. He is a large country buster without even trying.

No Caption Provided
#957 Edited by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973 said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

I'd claim saitama doesn't take naruto seriously lets him tire him out, then naruto proceeds to win by using one of his abilities then a finishing move.

Not like its impossible, what we are talking about a guy who was never even out of breath and even held back when he fought against Boros, who is a planet buster in the manga version. Murata said the fight against Final Garou will be awesome. I hope they add some crazy feats for Saitama, but even in that fight he wasn't fighting seriously in the webtoon.

No Caption Provided

no, that's simply highballing him. If you use stats, saitama is not on that level even if he managed to defeat a fake/near planet buster. saitama has never fought seriously and wouldn't take this fight serious either. That arrogance without p.i.s. is a hint toward his defeat, especially when you include hax.

#958 Edited by azrael1973 (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

@hurricanefunnel said:
@azrael1973 said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

no, that's simply highballing him. If you use stats, saitama is not on that level even if he managed to defeat a fake/near planet buster. saitama has never fought seriously and wouldn't take this fight serious either. That arrogance without p.i.s. is a hint toward his defeat, especially when you include hax.

I am not highballing at all. We see the permanent damage on the moon. If he jumps repeatly he would be able to destroy both earth and moon. Actually just one jump like that from earth would have the same impact as the meteor that killed off the dinosaurs and cause worldwide climate disruption and the eventual death of a majority of earths life by hunger and cold.

And Boros is not a fake planet buster at all. Since the release of this databook there is no doubt that he is a planet buster and not a lifewiper.

The translation has been confirmed by multiple translators.

No Caption Provided

In the end all szenarios where Naruto is winning have still rely on some supposed arrogance or weakness of Saitama.

But I have to respect that you acknowledge that Saitama is on a higher tier!

#959 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@hurricanefunnel said:
@azrael1973 said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

I am not highballing at all. We see the permanent damage on the moon. If he jumps repeatly he would be able to destroy both earth and moon. Actually just one jump like that from earth would have the same impact as the meteor that killed off the dinosaurs and cause worldwide climax disruption and the eventually death of a majority of earths life by hunger and cold.

And Boros is not a fake planet buster at all. Since the release of this databook there is no doubt that he is a planet buster and not a lifewiper.

The translation has been confirmed by multiple translators.

No Caption Provided

In the end all szenarios where Naruto is winning have still rely on some supposed arrogance or weakness of Saitama.

But I have to respect that you acknowledge that Saitama is on a higher tier!

you mean the manga version? Then that's correct. Hurricanefunnel thought you had spoken of the anime version. My answer is now reversed.

#960 Edited by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Kaguyas Dimension is a universe doesn't mean that Naruto has any damage output beyond continental. And even infinite energy doesn't help him if he can't release infinite energy, which he can't. And infinite is always a NLF.

I don't think anyone takes people seriously who claim that Naruto is universal, composite or not. Actually guys like that give naruto fans a bad name.

The information that boros is a star buster is included in 10.000 of databooks shipped with the limited Blu Ray Edition of the anime.

Seeing as this is War Arc Naruto he can just do an ETSO and destroy the dimension the same as Kaguya and even so just because he doesn't have the DC does not mean he doesn't have the AP

Which he can, he does so in the movie literally killing the 0 Tails with it. Infinite, limitless, never ending, immeasurable pick anyone you want to describe it doesn't really change anything tbh.

Kaguya's Dimension is literally a Universe in Storm 4, just because you think its outlandish doesn't change the facts i could even low-ball it to Galaxy Size and it would still be a stomp in Composite Naruto's Favor. Whatever you say man.

Goes against literally every other form of media for the series and i believe ONE even corrected it in a later interview as being incorrect even the original Japanese version of that Databook implies Surface Busting and not star busting but I'll have to check up on that so don't quote me on it.

#961 Edited by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

Except they do, and, I actually love Naruto. I HATE Boruto, the anime is trash but that's another discussion for another day. I hate the Naruto fanboys that PLAGUE CV that nobody seems to do anything about, so if you can't beat them, join them. And no, even composite naruto isn't universal. You are the exact type of fan that I'm targeting coming into threads doing this for. Thank you for giving me more reason to continue this acc.

Well then flag them and forgive me if i don't exactly believe that next bit. Agreed Boruto anime is doo doo, Manga's decent tho the art is trash for a monthly release especially for someone who worked with Kishimoto for so long. Meh what can you do and that probably isn't the mentality to have its just gonna add fuel to the fire tbh. Yes he is, EVEN implying i think that hes Universal canonically, wow I'm honestly offended. No I'm really not your doing it for someone like you but on the opposite end of the spectrum.

#962 Edited by azrael1973 (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored said:

Goes against literally every other form of media for the series and i believe ONE even corrected it in a later interview as being incorrect even the original Japanese version of that Databook implies Surface Busting and not star busting but I'll have to check up on that so don't quote me on it.

You are wrong! There is no such interview and I have read every OPM interview in the last few years. And regarding Naruto being a galaxy or a universe buster, whatever you say man. :D

#963 Posted by ourmanuel (11428 posts) - - Show Bio

Well then flag them and forgive me if i don't exactly believe that next bit. Agreed Boruto anime is doo doo, Manga's decent tho the art is trash for a monthly release especially for someone who worked with Kishimoto for so long. Meh what can you do and that probably isn't the mentality to have its just gonna add fuel to the fire tbh. Yes he is, EVEN implying i think that hes Universal canonically, wow I'm honestly offended. No I'm really not your doing it for someone like you but on the opposite end of the spectrum.

Composite naruto isn’t universal lmao.

Kaguya’s ultimate jutsu in storm 4 doesn’t even show her ETSB enveloping a solar system, not to talk of a universe or galaxy.

Avatar image for gilgameshstomps
#964 Posted by GilgameshStomps (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagging is pointless, just bait them back with undeniable facts like Raditz stomps the Naruto verse or Gilgamesh laughs and everyone in the verse kills themselves for him. There's no reasoning with fanboys so don't reason, just troll them back.

#965 Edited by azrael1973 (2814 posts) - - Show Bio

The problem with game play feats is that they look nice but they don't actually do much damage. Kaguya can use her ultimate jutsu and destroys a universe or whatever but in the end everything is restored back and her opponent loses a part of his health bar. There is 0 damage to the battlefield. So that feat is pretty much useless as the jutsu ends with reality warping to everything as before. And also its Kaguyas game jutsu. Composite Naruto can only use his own game jutsu, so how does it make him a universe buster?

The effect of Saitamas manga feat is still there after 65 chapters!

No Caption Provided

#966 Edited by crackshotboi (197 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto's feats get some enormous amount of wank, by feats I guess it's pretty debatable, but tbh, we all know saitama will probably stomp...

#968 Posted by crackshotboi (197 posts) - - Show Bio

I just can't put the pieces together of you thinking that he is universal canonically... I'm literally dying of laughter.

#969 Edited by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: when did i say canon anywhere in any of my posts i literally said non-canon specifically, god CV is home to some special individuals to say the least.

On topic Naruto still stomps.

#970 Posted by Azureus (2597 posts) - - Show Bio

This could actually go either way, but I favor Naruto due to his versatility. Naruto 6/10 times.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
#971 Posted by FullMetalEmprah (4509 posts) - - Show Bio

^

#972 Edited by crackshotboi (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored said:

@crackshotboi: when did i say canon anywhere in any of my posts i literally said non-canon specifically, god CV is home to some special individuals to say the least.

On topic Naruto still stomps.

Lmao at the Naruto stomps, and you literally said it in the post I quoted...

Even if you go by feats, it still isn't anywhere close to be a stomp in Naruto's favor

and what makes you believe that this is a composite battle?

where does it say composite naruto?

I ain't bias to either saitama or naruto, I actually enjoy watching naruto much more than one punch man (the fillers in naruto tho...), though there are many saitama wankers here, the amount of naruto wank and fanboys in this thread is just insane

#973 Posted by crackshotboi (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored said:

Composite naruto isn’t universal lmao.

Kaguya’s ultimate jutsu in storm 4 doesn’t even show her ETSB enveloping a solar system, not to talk of a universe or galaxy.

this

#974 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if you go by feats, it still isn't anywhere close to be a stomp in Naruto's favor

I ain't bias to either saitama or naruto, I actually enjoy watching naruto much more than one punch man (the fillers in naruto tho...), though there are many saitama wankers here, the amount of naruto wank and fanboys in this thread is just insane

Naruto still stomps and read the post again cause ur reading comprehension is shit.

If you go by feats Naruto stomps its that simple.

the guy i originally messaged said composite Saitama would stomp and i replied in kind.

The fact u think Saitama wins is insane to me.

#975 Edited by crackshotboi (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored said:

Naruto still stomps and read the post again cause ur reading comprehension is shit.

If you go by feats Naruto stomps its that simple.

the guy i originally messaged said composite Saitama would stomp and i replied in kind.

The fact u think Saitama wins is insane to me.

Sorry about the misread, it was my first impression (didn't even read the whole thing) (my bad)

Sure bud, how about you show me some feats that Naruto can actually stomp?

Tbh, Naruto would only be on boros level smh

Moon, light speed feats/wanks were debunked many times, so I don't expect that coming from you. (none of naruto's feats are superior compare to saitama's)

First show me his durability feats preventing him from getting one-shot by Saitama's serious punch.

#976 Edited by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry about the misread, it was my first impression (didn't even read the whole thing) (my bad)

Moon, light speed feats/wanks were debunked many times, so I don't expect that coming from you. (none of naruto's feats are superior compare to saitama's)

First show me his durability feats preventing him from getting one-shot by Saitama's serious punch.

No problem.

Toneri's GWRE cut at the barest minimum 60km of rock in a 360 degree radius across the moons 3,474 km diameter, Saitama has not a single feat close to this period, without statements anyway.

No Caption Provided

Boros wouldn't even be a threat to Naruto smh.

Even if its a Hollow Moon still better than anything Saitama's ever done, he doesn't need to be Light Speed to beat Saitama it took him 3 seconds to get from the Moon to Earth meaning he's 33% SoL at best and this assumes its a speed feat and not a strength feat, which doesn't matter as Naruto is relativistic as well and speed is equalized in this threat I'm pretty sure.

He tanked his own Chakra exploding in his face in base form with 0 Chakra which again vaporized 60km of rock (i can't find the full version at the moment ever Youtube clip cuts it out before you see the full explosion I'll update later) and then he tanked Toneri's GWRE which cut a "Hollow" Moon in half each with no damage and this was nowhere near his strongest form.

This all assumes he gets hit in the first place as Naruto would just start off by making 2000 clones which Saitama has no way to differentiate the real one from the rest.

Now show me feats of Saitama tanking Molecular Manipulation (TSB), Cellular Level Attacks (Rasenshuriken) or hax that immobilize him completely just by touching him (Magnet Rasengan).

Not to mention if none of those work Naruto can just give him Sage Chakra and turn him to stone just by slapping him.

#977 Posted by crackshotboi (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: I’m sorry for the inactivity the past few days, I’ve been busy, I’ll reply you as fast as I can when I get home from New Orleans.

#978 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: np ur not obligated to debate me anyway so its no biggie

#979 Edited by crackshotboi (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored said:

No problem.

Toneri's GWRE cut at the barest minimum 60km of rock in a 360 degree radius across the moons 3,474 km diameter, Saitama has not a single feat close to this period, without statements anyway.

No Caption Provided

Boros wouldn't even be a threat to Naruto smh.

Even if its a Hollow Moon still better than anything Saitama's ever done, he doesn't need to be Light Speed to beat Saitama it took him 3 seconds to get from the Moon to Earth meaning he's 33% SoL at best and this assumes its a speed feat and not a strength feat, which doesn't matter as Naruto is relativistic as well and speed is equalized in this threat I'm pretty sure.

He tanked his own Chakra exploding in his face in base form with 0 Chakra which again vaporized 60km of rock (i can't find the full version at the moment ever Youtube clip cuts it out before you see the full explosion I'll update later) and then he tanked Toneri's GWRE which cut a "Hollow" Moon in half each with no damage and this was nowhere near his strongest form.

This all assumes he gets hit in the first place as Naruto would just start off by making 2000 clones which Saitama has no way to differentiate the real one from the rest.

Now show me feats of Saitama tanking Molecular Manipulation (TSB), Cellular Level Attacks (Rasenshuriken) or hax that immobilize him completely just by touching him (Magnet Rasengan).

Not to mention if none of those work Naruto can just give him Sage Chakra and turn him to stone just by slapping him.

Alright, since Naruto was quite long, i might forget some of the important feats, thank you for the waiting btw

I usually look after power scaling, and potential, but it's CV, I guess feats are the most important, Seeing many saying Toneri > Madara makes me feel pretty bad. It kinda makes Toneri the strongest character in Naruto if only by feats :/

I don't have too much time for scans and calcs since I'm pretty busy

No Caption Provided

Boros' strength should not be underestimated. Boros was able to blitz, tag Saitama (though saitama wasn't serious), regenerate after being punched into peaces (But I can agree that Naruto > Boros)

Wiping the Earth's surface is pretty powerful

Able to kick Saitama to the moon without Saitama realizing (few seconds) (which saitama took no damage at all)

Saitama's serious punch clearing the cloudscape with simply air pressure

I can't find any feats of Saitama tanking TSB, first I thought about Naruto knocked away TSB by simply kicking it, but seems like the reason was because of so6p (Tell me if I'm wrong). Saitama Surviving being kick through the Atmosphere in an extreme high speed should make him above Cellular Level attacks (objects smaller than around 25 meters are usually vaporized before it reaches the Earth's surface).

Also, most of those attacks should not be able to tag Saitama at all.

No Caption Provided

As being said, Saitama created an impact on the moon estimated around 380 miles by simply jumping

238,900 miles is the distance between Earth and the moon

It took saitama roughly 1.5 second before jumping back to Earth, that makes him 159,236 miles per second 9that will make him around 85% of the speed of light. (which this feat alone trumps any of Naruto's speed feats so far)

mere side hops are able to create after images

Saitama was also never bloodlust in any of his fights, which means his true potential has yet to be seen.

Though by durability feats, seems like Naruto has shown greater durability, because of the so6p hax, but I can't really see this battle as a stomp in Naruto's favor yet. The fight could honestly go either way tbh.

The main reason that I believe Saitama would win:

1.Hype, potential

2.Much faster

3.More strengths

4.Saitama is morals off in this thread

Though I do believe Naruto has a pretty great chance with his haxy abilities

#980 Edited by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi

Alright, since Naruto was quite long, i might forget some of the important feats, thank you for the waiting btw

its np ur not obligated to debate me, nothing to thank me over.

I usually look after power scaling, and potential, but it's CV, I guess feats are the most important, Seeing many saying Toneri > Madara makes me feel pretty bad. It kinda makes Toneri the strongest character in Naruto if only by feats :/

i believe you said "no planetary Naruto wank" which Naruto scales heavily to legitimate planetary characters, so i decided to use direct feats to keep it simple, but if you want to do it that way we can.

Kaguya ETSO is stated to be able to destroy her Dimension which low-balling is capable of housing a Planet and Moon, due to Roche Limits an orbiting body can only be so close to its parent body before it's disintegrated, using the distance between Earth and the Moon is fine for this calculation as the Moon is actually quite close to Earth astronomy wise anyway, (I'll be using vaporization values which is a Low-Ball as TSB were stated to at least work on molecular level) as Kaguya's orb was going to expand Omni-Directionally,this gives us a distance of 384,400 km2 vaporizing a sphere of this size would require 6.11 x 10^36 J of energy which is Large Planetary like Jupiter or Saturn, this is enough energy to destroy Earth 10,000x over, so do you think Naruto is not even a 1/10,000 of Kaguya's power?

Enclosing the power of all of creation, a chaos invoking jet black orb

Taking in the chakra of the shinobi that were captured in the Shinju, a maximized "Truth-Seeking Ball". It's the same as the black orbs on Naruto's back after he used the Six Paths Sage Mode, however, their size is not comparable. Taking in all chakra natures and yin and yang at once, it hides within the power to let the world come to naught....!!

World refers to dimension

Boros' strength should not be underestimated. Boros was able to blitz, tag Saitama (though saitama wasn't serious), regenerate after being punched into peaces (But I can agree that Naruto > Boros)

Wiping the Earth's surface is pretty powerful, Able to kick Saitama to the moon without Saitama realizing (few seconds) (which Saitama took no damage at all), Saitama's serious punch clearing the cloudscape with simply air pressure

I can't find any feats of Saitama tanking TSB, first I thought about Naruto knocked away TSB by simply kicking it, but seems like the reason was because of so6p (Tell me if I'm wrong). Saitama Surviving being kick through the Atmosphere in an extreme high speed should make him above Cellular Level attacks (objects smaller than around 25 meters are usually vaporized before it reaches the Earth's surface).

I'm not under estimating them physicals just mean nothing to Naruto thanks to TSB (within reason obviously), yes but Boros hasn't regenerated from being turned to dust has he, the only reason there's any of him left is that it didn't fully engulf him, which considering Naruto can do this with it now its safe to say he wont have that problem with Boros,

Yup, The reason Naruto kicked it away is because of Six Paths Sage Mode and Six Paths Chakra, they negate the affects of TSBs the only other way to destroy them is with Space/Time attacks like Kamui (they do have other weaknesses as well tho nothing Saitama can take advantage of), however if Saitama say punched Naruto into one it would shatter like Gai did to Madara. I'm not sure thats how it works that seem more like extreme heat durability but fair enough I'll except it.

As being said, Saitama created an impact on the moon estimated around 380 miles by simply jumping, 238,900 miles is the distance between Earth and the Moon.

It took saitama roughly 1.5 second before jumping back to Earth, that makes him 159,236 miles per second 9that will make him around 85% of the speed of light. (which this feat alone trumps any of Naruto's speed feats so far)

It took him about as long as it took Boros to send him there about 3 seconds so more like 33% SoL so its more Relativistic and not Relativistic+, even so thats if you take it as a speed feat and not a strength feat as he usually doesn't affect his surroundings that much when using his speed. Even so Naruto was sub-relativistic back in KCM 1, dodging A at point blank means he's 72x faster than him which if you assume he's lightning speed that puts him at 2% SoL, not to mention him getting faster in KCM 2 and then faster again in SPSM and then faster again in SPSM+KCM. or there's the time Naruto dodged Toneri's Relativistic Meteors making him 34% SoL. Which anyway doesn't matter as speed is equalized in this thread.

The 3rd Raikage's headband crest is 9 pixels tall.

His body is 372 pixels tall.

The 3rd raikages official height is 205cm this makes the headband crest 4.9596774193548387096774193548387cm tall.

In the scan with A the 4th punching naruto the headband is 74px tall. This makes each pixel 0.06702266782911944202266782911944cm wide.

A the 4th's fist is 82 pixels away from Naruto which is 5.4958587619877942458587619877942cm

First to figure out far A is from the viewer. A is 328px tall and has an official height of 1.982m

2atan(tan(90/2)x(object size in pixels/screen height in pixels))

1.1071487177940905030170654601785 x 1.6197751905438615499827965173949 x(328px/1372px)

1.1071487177940905030170654601785 x 1.6197751905438615499827965173949 x 0.23906705539358600583090379008746 = 0.4287266066375388493762538011158 radians

This is the same as 24.564225125357339152 degrees. This means that the Raikage was 4.552m away from us the viewer.

Now for Narutos distance from the viewer using his headband.

1.1071487177940905030170654601785 x 1.6197751905438615499827965173949 x(70.178344238090998152597306932035px/1372px)

1.1071487177940905030170654601785 x 1.6197751905438615499827965173949 x 0.05115039667499343888673273100003 = 0.09172964446535923900548322920969 radians

This is the same as 5.2557214841136925543 degrees. Using the angisizing calculator we can figure out that Naruto is 0.54031m away. Using this we can determine that

Naruto moved 4.01169m. This makes him 72.994896148912361145227762766451 times faster than the Raikage.

This is the scan that was referenced.

No Caption Provided

Mere side hops are able to create after images, Saitama was also never blood-lust in any of his fights, which means his true potential has yet to be seen.

After Images aren't that impressive when its done on normal people, you only need to move quickly back and forth at like Mach 1 to achieve that affect just grab a pencil and wiggle it and you'll see what i mean its harder to do the bigger the object which is why we never really see it happen IRL, all we know for now is that hes Relativistic and that hes Multi-Continental+ but thats about it its pure head canon to put him like 2 tiers above what we have seen him do even if he is holding back.

Though by durability feats, seems like Naruto has shown greater durability, because of the so6p hax, but I can't really see this battle as a stomp in Naruto's favor yet. The fight could honestly go either way tbh.

The main reason that I believe Saitama would win: 1.Hype, potential 2.Much faster 3.More strengths 4.Saitama is morals off in this thread

The durability feats for Naruto i listed had nothing to do with SPSM he never even used it in any of those instances, i believe its Naruto for majority he just has more options to win than Saitama

1) Durability Negation

2) Better fighter and strategist

3) 2000 Clones that have equal stats to Naruto

4) Hax that restrict Saitama's ability to move

5) He out scales Saitama AP wise

6) Comparable speed

i do think that if Saitama lands a serious punch its over for Naruto, but i just don't see it happening with the amount of options Naruto has.

#981 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: my response is up if you want to take a look at it, im just sending this cause i don't know if you got a notification as a tagged you afterwards by editing my post and CV has issue with this sort of thing

#982 Edited by crackshotboi (197 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored said:

@crackshotboi

its np ur not obligated to debate me, nothing to thank me over.

i believe you said "no planetary Naruto wank" which Naruto scales heavily to legitimate planetary characters, so i decided to use direct feats to keep it simple, but if you want to do it that way we can.

Kaguya ETSO is stated to be able to destroy her Dimension which low-balling is capable of housing a Planet and Moon, due to Roche Limits an orbiting body can only be so close to its parent body before it's disintegrated, using the distance between Earth and the Moon is fine for this calculation as the Moon is actually quite close to Earth astronomy wise anyway, (I'll be using vaporization values which is a Low-Ball as TSB were stated to at least work on molecular level) as Kaguya's orb was going to expand Omni-Directionally,this gives us a distance of 384,400 km2 vaporizing a sphere of this size would require 6.11 x 10^36 J of energy which is Large Planetary like Jupiter or Saturn, this is enough energy to destroy Earth 10,000x over, so do you think Naruto is not even a 1/10,000 of Kaguya's power?

Enclosing the power of all of creation, a chaos invoking jet black orb

Taking in the chakra of the shinobi that were captured in the Shinju, a maximized "Truth-Seeking Ball". It's the same as the black orbs on Naruto's back after he used the Six Paths Sage Mode, however, their size is not comparable. Taking in all chakra natures and yin and yang at once, it hides within the power to let the world come to naught....!!

World refers to dimension

Wiping the Earth's surface is pretty powerful, Able to kick Saitama to the moon without Saitama realizing (few seconds) (which Saitama took no damage at all), Saitama's serious punch clearing the cloudscape with simply air pressure

I'm not under estimating them physicals just mean nothing to Naruto thanks to TSB (within reason obviously), yes but Boros hasn't regenerated from being turned to dust has he, the only reason there's any of him left is that it didn't fully engulf him, which considering Naruto can do this with it now its safe to say he wont have that problem with Boros,

Yup, The reason Naruto kicked it away is because of Six Paths Sage Mode and Six Paths Chakra, they negate the affects of TSBs the only other way to destroy them is with Space/Time attacks like Kamui (they do have other weaknesses as well tho nothing Saitama can take advantage of), however if Saitama say punched Naruto into one it would shatter like Gai did to Madara. I'm not sure thats how it works that seem more like extreme heat durability but fair enough I'll except it.

As being said, Saitama created an impact on the moon estimated around 380 miles by simply jumping, 238,900 miles is the distance between Earth and the Moon.

It took him about as long as it took Boros to send him there about 3 seconds so more like 33% SoL so its more Relativistic and not Relativistic+, even so thats if you take it as a speed feat and not a strength feat as he usually doesn't affect his surroundings that much when using his speed. Even so Naruto was sub-relativistic back in KCM 1, dodging A at point blank means he's 72x faster than him which if you assume he's lightning speed that puts him at 2% SoL, not to mention him getting faster in KCM 2 and then faster again in SPSM and then faster again in SPSM+KCM. or there's the time Naruto dodged Toneri's Relativistic Meteors making him 34% SoL. Which anyway doesn't matter as speed is equalized in this thread.

The 3rd Raikage's headband crest is 9 pixels tall.

His body is 372 pixels tall.

The 3rd raikages official height is 205cm this makes the headband crest 4.9596774193548387096774193548387cm tall.

In the scan with A the 4th punching naruto the headband is 74px tall. This makes each pixel 0.06702266782911944202266782911944cm wide.

A the 4th's fist is 82 pixels away from Naruto which is 5.4958587619877942458587619877942cm

First to figure out far A is from the viewer. A is 328px tall and has an official height of 1.982m

1.1071487177940905030170654601785 x 1.6197751905438615499827965173949 x(328px/1372px)

1.1071487177940905030170654601785 x 1.6197751905438615499827965173949 x 0.23906705539358600583090379008746 = 0.4287266066375388493762538011158 radians

This is the same as 24.564225125357339152 degrees. This means that the Raikage was 4.552m away from us the viewer.

Now for Narutos distance from the viewer using his headband.

1.1071487177940905030170654601785 x 1.6197751905438615499827965173949 x(70.178344238090998152597306932035px/1372px)

1.1071487177940905030170654601785 x 1.6197751905438615499827965173949 x 0.05115039667499343888673273100003 = 0.09172964446535923900548322920969 radians

This is the same as 5.2557214841136925543 degrees. Using the angisizing calculator we can figure out that Naruto is 0.54031m away. Using this we can determine that

Naruto moved 4.01169m. This makes him 72.994896148912361145227762766451 times faster than the Raikage.

This is the scan that was referenced.

No Caption Provided

Mere side hops are able to create after images, Saitama was also never blood-lust in any of his fights, which means his true potential has yet to be seen.

After Images aren't that impressive when its done on normal people, you only need to move quickly back and forth at like Mach 1 to achieve that affect just grab a pencil and wiggle it and you'll see what i mean its harder to do the bigger the object which is why we never really see it happen IRL, all we know for now is that hes Relativistic and that hes Multi-Continental+ but thats about it its pure head canon to put him like 2 tiers above what we have seen him do even if he is holding back.

The main reason that I believe Saitama would win: 1.Hype, potential 2.Much faster 3.More strengths 4.Saitama is morals off in this thread

The durability feats for Naruto i listed had nothing to do with SPSM he never even used it in any of those instances, i believe its Naruto for majority he just has more options to win than Saitama

1) Durability Negation

2) Better fighter and strategist

3) 2000 Clones that have equal stats to Naruto

4) Hax that restrict Saitama's ability to move

5) He out scales Saitama AP wise

6) Comparable speed

i do think that if Saitama lands a serious punch its over for Naruto, but i just don't see it happening with the amount of options Naruto has.

Yeah, I already agreed with feats mainly before hand, though I do not believe Kaguya's power have anything preventing her from getting defeated from weaker beings (just don't see how kaguya's feats will connect with Naruto), so I wouldn't really scale him to her power level necessarily.

I pretty much agree with you, the 2000 clones might give saitama some trouble, I'm just wondering if Saitama would simply do a serious punch and wipe out the clones with air pressure.

I've completely forgot about some of Naruto's significant speed feats, thank you for reminding me, while i assume the TSB does not have the same hax in the ways of defense (like madara's shield), which I believe a serious punch would do much+++ damage compare to guy, and considering the amount of damage guy did to madara, Saitama should definetely do an insane amount of damage.

I guess overall we agree

Durability: Naruto

Speed: Comparable

Strength: Saitama

So I guess the fight comes down between if Saitama is able to pass through Naruto's hax, and land a direct serious punch. (high difficulty)

#983 Edited by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973 said:
@notcensored said:

@gilgameshstomps said:

@notcensored said:

1.) Naruto scales to kaguya who created a universe in lore. 2.) You have 0 reasons to believe he cannot release infinite energy at all. That is a baseless assumption. 3.) Infinite is a NLF to idiots and fodder.

It only makes him look bad to illogical, close minded sheep who's ignorant enough to ignore literal feats just to spite and downplay a character. Such as yourself and a good portion of comic vine.

I don't deny that at all, in fact I've argued Saitama and boros to be star level before.

#984 Edited by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi said:

Yeah, I already agreed with feats mainly before hand, though I do not believe Naruto would need the amount of destruction capability to beat/match up with kaguya (just don't see how kaguya's feats will connect with Naruto), so I wouldn't really scale him to her power level necessarily.

I pretty much agree with you, the 2000 clones might give saitama some trouble, I'm just wondering if Saitama would simply do a serious punch and wipe out the clones with air pressure.

I've completely forgot about some of Naruto's significant speed feats, thank you for reminding me, while i assume the TSB does not have the same hax in the ways of defense (like madara's shield), which I believe a serious punch would do much+++ damage compare to guy, and considering the amount of damage guy did to madara, Saitama should definetely do an insane amount of damage.

I guess overall we agree

Durability: Naruto

Speed: Comparable

Strength: Saitama

So I guess the fight comes down between if Saitama is able to pass through Naruto's hax, and land a direct serious punch. (high difficulty)

That's fine i was just giving my reasoning for using the direct feats thats all, Naruto scales massively to Kaguya's Chakra level via having a massive portion of the Ten Tails i.e. Kurama (plus a little of the other Bijuu) and he only needs 1/10,000 of that power to destroy Earth that was my argument for why Naruto is planetary, so even if he isn't anywhere near Kaguya level he still has enough power to destroy Earth.

The clones do have multiple ways to increase their durability, they can each use Bijuu Mode for example, their durability isn't anywhere near the main Naruto but they aren't as bad as they used to be. Whether Saitama solo stomps them casually or not doesn't really matter as my argument is that they are a distraction to allow the main Naruto to prep.

No problem, They do if its physical damage done directly without Six Paths Chakra or Senjutsu, The only reason Guy even hit Madara through the TSB shield the first time is because Kakashi warped a hole into it with Kamui, and the only time he broke them was when he punched Madara through them, he would have died multiple times in the fight if it wasn't for outside interference. He used shock waves too and they had no affect. The only way Saitama can destroy them in this fight is if he picks up Naruto or his clone and smacks either of them into it.

Yup pretty much agree if Saitama land a hit its over for Naruto but i just don't think that will happen with the amount of options Naruto has to win especially when Naruto can use TSB at range as well.

That's basically what it comes down too for Saitama to win, but for Naruto to win he just has to not get punched and land a hit which he can do from a safe distance which is why i think Naruto takes majority he has an easier way to win.

TSB are literally the worst technique for someone like Saitama, physical attacks mean nothing to them without Six Paths Chakra.

#985 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio
@azrael1973 said:

1.) Naruto scales to kaguya who created a universe in lore. 2.) You have 0 reasons to believe he cannot release infinite energy at all. That is a baseless assumption. 3.) Infinite is a NLF to idiots and fodder.

It only makes him look bad to illogical, close minded sheep who's ignorant enough to ignore literal feats just to spite and downplay a character. Such as yourself and a good portion of comic vine.

I don't deny that at all, in fact I've argued Saitama and boros to be star level before.

meh i personally disagree with it because it wasn't written by ONE but thats about the only reason

#986 Posted by HypeBeastCSB15 (1281 posts) - - Show Bio

@hypebeastcsb15 said:
@azrael1973 said:

meh i personally disagree with it because it wasn't written by ONE but thats about the only reason

I use it just because it's there. I don't have an opinion on it's validity, or who wrote it.

#987 Edited by crackshotboi (197 posts) - - Show Bio
#988 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@crackshotboi: yup lmao its so absurdly broken outside the Naruto verse that only a handful of abilities would be able to deal with it, pretty much only space/time and gravity manipulation