#551 Edited by HigherPower (12293 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
#552 Edited by vintage_spiderman (6541 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: You did good just know Saitama sucks....and that is all...you're ready for the world knock em dead tiger!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#553 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan:

Ok then, really good job on the debate. Its been awhile since ive seen those two characters be pitted against each other, and have a quality debate for either side.

As for your upcoming Cav, good luck

#554 Posted by KingZod (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

The Saitama desperation from this Sayo guy is hilarious

#555 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

If we are to vote then I vote the guy who only ever got hurt while either being off guard or being heavily drained and weakened

#556 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@iamduck: I think Vulcan was referring to our debate on the previous page.

#557 Posted by Gotoucanario (2958 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama still one shots

#558 Edited by KingZod (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

^Lol

#559 Edited by HigherPower (12293 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way.

#560 Posted by IAmDuck (1159 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod: guy with feats and isn't designed to be a joke and parody character

Against one that is specifically just that

Now I get why most people laugh when it involves Saitama

#561 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto still takes it. Remove the prep and it's debatable.

#562 Posted by Ungas123 (319 posts) - - Show Bio
#563 Edited by HigherPower (12293 posts) - - Show Bio
#564 Edited by Asurakj (992 posts) - - Show Bio

Still naruto unless saitama can tank tsb

#565 Edited by Gaoron (8746 posts) - - Show Bio

With the newest guidebook Saitama stomps him

#566 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1182 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto is bloodlusted? How does Saitama tank a Tailed-Beast Rasenshuriken?

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
#567 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

What guidebook?

#568 Posted by Ungas123 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

What guidebook?

I think he was referring to this:

Loading Video...

#569 Posted by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

i finish lately the web comic of opm and my answer contains spoilers so be aware

Saitama is bored when he fight with Garao who is confirmed to be easily ftl at combat speed, stronger than tasumaki and most of the other s class combined (each of them is mountain lvl to multi mountain buster if not much more)

Saitama created a continental lvl explosion on the moon by jumping

Deflected a planet buster lvl beam like nothing

And more

Naruto won't survive a second

#570 Posted by Gaoron (8746 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111297573/5844399-star.png

#571 Posted by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: just to remind you, this meteor didn't take damage from genos most powerful attack (while weaker version of him was multi mountain lvl) and didn't take damage from metal knight which is was featless at that point but should be really strong since he is s -class, at least city buster if not mountain/multi mountain buster

Can naruto destroy a meteor with that durability?!

#572 Edited by PurpleDeaDragon (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

@purpledeadragon:

Holy s*it!!1 if it is a canon guidebook then yeah, he would obliterate Naruto. I mean, I knew he would be above planet level, but I was not expecting him to be that strong.

Loading Video...

Yeah, this is now spite. @thedarkpaladin ... I guess Saitama is now around Buu saga level or more, Boros is around perfect Cell level. And Garou is at the minimum Final Form Frieza as it was said he would be able to give Boros a good fight.

Ignore that, apparently they translated the word Hoshi as star and it was meant to mean planet. so Boros is only planet level at best.

#573 Posted by KingCrimson (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani: What is there to even suggest Garou is lightspeed, much less confirm it?

Sounds like wank to me.

#574 Posted by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani: What is there to even suggest Garou is lightspeed, much less confirm it?

Sounds like wank to me.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

eas blocking series of light speed punches from light speed flash like it was nothing

#575 Posted by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

@purpledeadragon:

Holy s*it!!1 if it is a canon guidebook then yeah, he would obliterate Naruto. I mean, I knew he would be above planet level, but I was not expecting him to be that strong.

Loading Video...

Yeah, this is now spite. @thedarkpaladin ... I guess Saitama is now around Buu saga level or more, Boros is around perfect Cell level. And Garou is at the minimum Final Form Frieza as it was said he would be able to give Boros a good fight.

Well.... this change everything about what we know on his powers....damn

#576 Posted by emperorthanos- (16348 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani said:
@kingcrimson said:

Sounds like wank to me.

eas blocking series of light speed punches from light speed flash like it was nothing

That can't be light speed. The time given shows microseconds. Someone moving at the speed of light would operating in nanoseconds.

#577 Edited by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:
@tantani said:
@kingcrimson said:

Sounds like wank to me.

That can't be light speed. The time given shows microseconds. Someone moving at the speed of light would operating in nanoseconds.

just because he is attacking for 2 microseconds, it doesn't mean he isn't light speed

this is a series of attacks, we don't know how many punches were troughn there

anyway, now that saitama is a confirme star buster (according to the guild book from the video above), this fight is more spite than ever

#578 Posted by emperorthanos- (16348 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani said:
@emperorthanos said:
@tantani said:
@kingcrimson said:

Sounds like wank to me.

just because he is attacking for 2 microseconds, it doesn't mean he isn't light speed

this is a series of attacks, we don't know how many punches were troughn there

It does though. There are 1000 nanseconds in a single microsecond. He would have to have hit him over 2000 times in those 2 microsecond to be light speed as it would mean he was tagging him once every nanosecond and thus lightspeed. But while he does seem to be hitting him a lot that doesn't seem anywhere near a 1000 times.

#579 Edited by TheWatcherKing (18320 posts) - - Show Bio
@tantani said:
@kingcrimson said:

Sounds like wank to me.

Since he is doing that in microseconds how fast would it make him?

#580 Posted by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos said:
@tantani said:
@kingcrimson said:

Sounds like wank to me.

if it was 1 punch so about 1/1000 of light speed i think

#581 Edited by KingCrimson (5547 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani: They're not even close to lightspeed.

#582 Edited by emperorthanos- (16348 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani said:
@watcher5000 said:
@emperorthanos said:
@tantani said:
@kingcrimson said:

Sounds like wank to me.

if it was 1 punch so about 1/1000 of light speed i think

A little faster than that. I believe nanosecond reaction or combat speed is little above the speed of light.

#583 Posted by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingcrimson: prove it

anyway we just got confirmed that boros was Planet Buster before his armor broke and a star buster while using roar cannon (according to the guild book from that video) so eathier way, this fight is pointless

#584 Posted by emperorthanos- (16348 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani: Well someone showed us in a pm that the star level thing was a mistranslation. I can add you to it if you wish.

#585 Posted by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani: Well someone showed us in a pm that the star level thing was a mistranslation. I can add you to it if you wish.

ok pls do

but how can it be a misscalculation if this is a statement by th auther himselfin in the guild book?

#586 Posted by emperorthanos- (16348 posts) - - Show Bio

@tantani: No miscalc. Mistranslation. Apparently the guy who translated it to english messed up.

#587 Edited by sladerulez (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Saitama is stronger than Naruto.

I'm not going to deny that.

However, strength and raw power is not everything.

Saitama is the stornger being, But Naruto is far smarter and more experienced.

He has been a ninja for over two decades And in those 21 years, he has learned to adapt to his opponent, despite their strength.

He is used to being put at a disadvantage and can adapt to those disadvantages to gain a win.

that's literally the basis of his character.

I don't see Naruto losing, because Saitama has no skill in hand to hand or combat in the slightest. He has no initial fighting style, so someone like Naruto would easily beat him.

#588 Edited by azrael1973 (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez said:

I don't see Naruto losing, because Saitama has no skill in hand to hand or combat in the slightest. He has no initial fighting style, so someone like Naruto would easily beat him.

Saitama has pretty good showings vs martial arts fighters. he just won a martial arts contest with ease and defeats ninja prodigy Sonic with the most stupid moves. Garou in the webtoon is supposed to be the ultimate hand to hand fighter, yet he is nothing but a insect to Saitama.

Ugly Saitama Style >> any martial arts. He is a gag character after all.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#589 Posted by azrael1973 (2759 posts) - - Show Bio
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

#590 Edited by Tantani (2939 posts) - - Show Bio

@sladerulez: the gap is just to big

saitama is casual planet buster in both strength and durability if not more with light speed combat speed

he faught with super powered materiel artist and thought it was cool but wasn't impressed

Not to talk about garao who is close to equall to Boris according to 1 which put him on casual pb and is the perfect material artist and yet he was stomped by saitama casually, what can naruto do to compete?!

#591 Edited by HigherPower (12293 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: That's purely because he's physically stronger.

If you've actually read the fight between Saitama and Garou, you'd know that saitama was getting bodied skill wise.

He won because he's stronger, he's still a novice in terms of skill.

#592 Edited by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon: Even if it wasn't a mis, the guidebook statement would still be contradicted by multiple sources. Kind of hard to accept them when that's the case.

#593 Posted by azrael1973 (2759 posts) - - Show Bio

@azrael1973: That's purely because he's physically stronger.

If you've actually read the fight between Saitama and Garou, you'd know that saitama was getting bodied skill wise.

He won because he's stronger, he's still a novice in terms of skill

Yes maybe . Too strong , too fast.

#594 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: yeah, as I said, I have Saitama at just planet level, I should have guessed they would mess the star/planet translation... The debate about the guide only being canon to the anime is the tricky part.

I mean, it would be weird for an author to give info of his characters just to be used for the anime version... Also, having official info from the author means the anime would be a new third canon?

#595 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

Anime Saitama should be planet level, but manga Saitama is just above planetary surface level by fears and statements.

I suppose it depends entirely on the extent of the author's involvement in this case. If ONE and Murata were asked to assist in providing information relating to anime Saitama, I still wouldn't consider the anime to overwrite the manga.

#596 Posted by ManlykVJ (62 posts) - - Show Bio

PSSH saitama stomps the whole Naruto Universe there's no one there that could take his punch lmao. Saitama can move at the speed of light, and he can punch matter into pieces.

#597 Posted by PurpleDeaDragon (2148 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarkpaladin: I mean, the new Info came from them, so it is canon, but they really meant that Info to be valid only for the anime or the series in general? If not, then we would have the anime being a third canon.

About overwrite canon, the manga basically did that to the web comic... So I am not so sure.

#598 Posted by cptstormsword (314 posts) - - Show Bio

Well since the translation has been retconned to star level with boros' cannon, Saitama curbstomps.

#599 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

@purpledeadragon:

I wasn't questioning the guide's canonicity inasmuch as the validity behind certain statements.

The manga serves as a rewrite of the original webcomic while the anime is merely an adaptation of the manga. Nothing confirms it's the new canon as of now.

#600 Posted by tehmasta (114 posts) - - Show Bio

Turns out Boros was at MINIMUM planet level and he's roaring cannon could obliterate a star.
Yeah, Naruto gets one punched.