Saitama vs Naruto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Joker_mare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1. Morals off for Saitama

2. Bloodlust Naruto- 6 paths mode

3. 20 mins prep for Naruto

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto by actual feats.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama by feats. He deflected an attack that was stated to be able to wipe out the surface of the earth.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama stomps.

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Homifred

Naruto one-shots.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for purple_d_dragon
Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

Saitama if we use the webcomic... even thought his feats are getting better and better

Oneshooting a multy city meteor (that meteor was undamaged by Genos's most powerful attack, a weaker version of Genos was multi-mountain buster.) with ease, The force he used to jump from the moon to earth was continent size, he is around light speed as he went from moon to earth in a couple of seconds, he tanked the very punch that send him to said moon, can create dozens of after-images with his speed (while still not going all out) is much faster than hypersonic Sonic... as his speed was super sonic in their first encounter and he trained increasing his speed to even surpass Geno's.

Saitama by feats. He deflected an attack that was stated to be able to wipe out the surface of the earth.

this too, and Saitama has likely toon force... so yeap, he got this.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama crushes

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purple_d_dragon: Yeah, plus his durability and speed are way out of Naruto's league.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only way Naruto wins is by Truth Seeking Balls, which bypass durability.

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How doesn't he? Wiping out the planet's surface is a life wiper and Multi-continental at best. Not nearly as impressive as creating a Moon or Overpowering an attack that split the Moon.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@homifred said:

How doesn't he? Wiping out the planet's surface is a life wiper and Multi-continental at best. Not nearly as impressive as creating a Moon or Overpowering an attack that split the Moon.

Naruto did not created the moon alone, and he can't do it again as that power was borrowed from the sage. his most impressive feat would be overpowering said attack, but as the attack didn't destroy all the moon, it only cut it, it is only a Multi-continent level feat.

The only way Naruto wins is by Truth Seeking Balls, which bypass durability.

that hasn't been said by anyone as far as I know, and how Naruto managed to tank it, then it means it does not ignore durability, the databook mentions that kicking the true seeking ball is a feat beyond the Kurama mode and was possible by having a huge/great chakra.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homifred said:

@homifred: He didn't create a moon sized Chibaku Tensei by himself. He needed Sasuke to complete the technique. Destroying the surface of the earth is a greater feat than splitting the moon in half. Even Asia has more land mass then the moon.

No Caption Provided

How will Naruto catch him? He could jump from the moon to the earth almost instantly.

Come to think of it, how is he going to hurt Saitama in the first place? The only attack I could think of would be Truth seeker orbs, and that isn't going to be able to tag him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama

angelcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By angelcake

Naruto gets One Punched!

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homifred said:

Naruto did not created the moon alone, and he can't do it again as that power was borrowed from the sage. his most impressive feat would be overpowering said attack, but as the attack didn't destroy all the moon, it only cut it, it is only a Multi-continent level feat.

So many trollish arguments I have no idea where to start.

The Sage of Sixth Paths mode is from the borrowed power of the Sage as well as the Rinnegan. This doesn't actually change anything. I'm afraid I don't quite see your point.

Invincible didn't destroy a planet on his own. Doesn't make it any less impressive.

You don't need to destroy the Moon completely. To be Moon level you have to be able to overcome the gravitational binding energy of the Moon. Toneri did not just cut the Moon, he split it apart hence it overcame the gravitational binding energy. OBD did a calc to support this so try again.

@homifred said:

@homifred: He didn't create a moon sized Chibaku Tensei by himself. He needed Sasuke to complete the technique. Destroying the surface of the earth is a greater feat than splitting the moon in half. Even Asia has more land mass then the moon.

No Caption Provided

How will Naruto catch him? He could jump from the moon to

It'sthe earth almost instantly.

Come to think of it, how is he going to hurt Saitama in the first place? The only attack I could think of would be Truth seeker orbs, and that isn't going to be able to tag him.

It's not the destroying of the Moon's mass that makes you Moon level. It's overcoming the Moon's Gravitational Binding energy which is far above wiping out the planet's surface.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Drmagic

Saitama stomps

Naruto best dc feat is mountain range to small country lvl with similar durability to blunt attacks

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homifred said:

No Caption Provided

How will Naruto catch him? He could jump from the moon to the earth almost instantly.

Naruto was able to react to an attack that crossed the Moon's diameter in seconds making him sub-relatavistic in a weaker form.

He also dodged light fang also I guess.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch One Punch man curbstomps.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama solos Naruto verse

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@homifred: I wouldn't talk about trollis arguments when you actually think Naruto stands a chance here. The power from Naruto's punch made a small crater in the moon. He won't be able to keep up with someone like Saitama. The light fang argument is inconsistent and it's been debunked too many times to count. To make things worse, this is a morals off Saitama. Naruto gets killed as soon as the fight starts.

In the movie, it took over 10 seconds to cross the earths diameter.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

@homifred said:
@purple_d_dragon said:
@homifred said:

The Sage of Sixth Paths mode is from the borrowed power of the Sage as well as the Rinnegan. This doesn't actually change anything. I'm afraid I don't quite see your point.

the point is, he could only do it once and with Sasuke, the mark that had the seal disappeared after Naruto used it once. so your argument of Naruto creating a moon has no weight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Invincible didn't destroy a planet on his own. Doesn't make it any less impressive.

I do not know who that is and it is not relevant here.

You don't need to destroy the Moon completely. To be Moon level you have to be able to overcome the gravitational binding energy of the Moon. Toneri did not just cut the Moon, he split it apart hence it overcame the gravitational binding energy. OBD did a calc to support this so try again.

try again what? that's Toneri's feat, and if it cuts the moon or not it still a multi continental feat, provide the calcs and see if people accept them.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.......ONE PUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama one shots as his title says

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

@homifred: I wouldn't talk about trollis arguments when you actually think Naruto stands a chance here. The power from Naruto's punch made a small crater in the moon. He won't be able to keep up with someone like Saitama. The light fang argument is inconsistent and it's been debunked too many times to count. To make things worse, this is a morals off Saitama. Naruto gets killed as soon as the fight starts.

In the movie, it took over 10 seconds to cross the earths

diameter.

You misspelled trollish...

That comment also wasn't aimed at you but if you insist...

Yes the power from Naruto's punch formed a crater on the Moon without even touching it. Before that he overpowered an attack that cleaved the Moon in half.

He would be able to keep up with Saitama.

For the light Fang to be inconsistent Naruto would have needed to be tagged in SO6Paths mode by something slower. SO6P mode was used only once.

I wasn't talking about the speed of the swing that took 10 seconds. I'm talking about it's extension speed which was much faster. It took about a second to fully extend and when fully extended it was comparable Moon to the Moon's diameter. Try again.

@homifred said:
@purple_d_dragon said:
@homifred said:

the point is, he could only do it once and with Sasuke, the mark that had the seal disappeared after Naruto used it once. so your argument of Naruto creating a moon has no weight.

And my point was, as seals need chakra to activate the fact that Naruto can provide such a level of energy efeffortlessly pretty much proves he's above Saitama in the DC department, not that this should have been in question.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The same principle applies here, and concession accepted.

try again what? that's Toneri's feat, and if it cuts the moon or not it still a multi continental feat, provide the calcs and see if people accept them.

Yes and Naruto overpowered that same attack and sure. I'll make a thread about it.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By azrael1973

@devilgamer said:

Saitama solos Naruto verse

Actually it's not a fight. Saitama doesn't feel pain ever.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Naruto got koed by his daughter:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Saitama doesn't mind if someone uses his head to destroy building and ploughing the earth. His invulnerability is ridiculous. He let Telekinetic girl abuse him like that because it doesn't even fell uncomfortable.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homifred said:

@thedarkpaladin said:

diameter.

Phone spell check got me.

You forgot to put a comma before "but".

Yes the power from Naruto's punch formed a crater on the Moon without even touching it. Before that he overpowered an attack that cleaved the Moon in half.

Which takes how much force exactly? You're claiming it's a greater feat than wiping the surface off a planet. Care to prove it?

Not by feats, that's for sure.

For the light Fang to be inconsistent Naruto would have needed to be tagged in SO6Paths mode by something slower. SO6P mode was used only once.

Pretty sure he used it against Sasuke and still got tagged by a Chidori... The light fang feat has been debunked before. In the manga, Madara was clearly swinging his head at Naruto.

I wasn't talking about the speed of the swing that took 10 seconds. I'm talking about it's extension speed which was much faster. It took about a second to fully extend and when fully extended it was comparable Moon to the Moon's diameter. Try again.

The speed of the swing counts if you're talking about reacting to the attack. It took about 4 or 5 seconds to cross the diameter, btw. Naruto also got tagged by the attack.

Try again.

@purple_d_dragon said:
@homifred said:
@purple_d_dragon said:
@homifred said:

And my point was, as seals need chakra to activate the fact that Naruto can provide such a level of energy efeffortlessly pretty much proves he's above Saitama in the DC department, not that this should have been in question.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes and Naruto overpowered that same attack and sure. I'll make a thread about it.

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homifred said:

@thedarkpaladin said:

diameter.

True.

Which takes how much force exactly? 30 exatons.

You're claiming it's a greater feat than wiping the surface off a planet. Care to prove it?

Sure. The energy required to overcomethe GBE of the Moon is greater than destroying continents, smaller lands and sea. Simple.

LOL.

Pretty sure he used it against Sasuke and still got tagged by a Chidori...

This is inconsistent how? Sasuke is stated to be his equal usually. In that case he was amped with the chakra of 9 Bijuu's not to mention with the benefit of Teleportation, of course he tagged him.

The light fang feat has been debunked before. In the manga, Madara was clearly swinging his head at Naruto.

And in the anime Madara swung his head at Naruto too...after dodging the projectile.

This proves Naruto is LS in reactions just as it proved that Naruto physically knocked away the bijuudamas instead of using his tailwind to reflect them, just as it proved Naruto did more than duck beneath the Raikage's punch.

The speed of the swing counts if you're talking about reacting to the attack. It took about 4 or 5 seconds to cross the diameter, btw. Naruto also got tagged by the attack.

Try again.

Well considering I'talking about a completely different feat and you know I'm talking about a completely different feat yet you are still arguing the same point then I'll take this as a concession.

@purple_d_dragon said:
@homifred said:
@purple_d_dragon said:
@homifred said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Terrortuga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Saitama .

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could only go two ways.

Either Saitama stomps due to authorial word on the matter.

Or Naruto wins due to having what we call "feats" on the Battle Forum.

ragemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ALL of this is simply FU(K!NG STUPID, i mean saitama normally doesn't give enough FU(KS to go easy on him as it is, but without morals he would just destroy the fucking planet.

AND WHAT THAT SHIT ABOUT 20 MINUTES OF PREP LIKE... WHEN HAS THAT IDIOT (don't take me the wrong i respect naruto) EVER USED PREP TIME UNLESS HE IS TRAINING ??!! AND HE SURE AS FU(K AINT GETTING ANY STRONGER IN 20 MINUTES HE AINT FUCK!NG GOKU !!!!!!

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ragemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AND WHATS ALL THIS SH!T ABOUT FEATS??!?!!!??!!!

SAITAMA KILLED THE STRONGEST WARRIOR IN THE UNIVERSE WITHOUT DROPPING A SWEAT

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By azrael1973

@neongamewave said:

This could only go two ways.

Either Saitama stomps due to authorial word on the matter.

Or Naruto wins due to having what we call "feats" on the Battle Forum.

Untrue even by feats Saitama stomps. Unlike Naruto Saitama has actual durability feats. He is indestructible. Not even being punched to the moon at almost lightspeed even put a scratch on him. Saitamas strength feats are good but his durability is even much better.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@homifred

I wouldn't talk about trollis arguments when you actually think Naruto stands a chance here. The power from Naruto's punch made a small crater in the moon. He won't be able to keep up with someone like Saitama. The light fang argument is inconsistent and it's been debunked too many times to count. To make things worse, this is a morals off Saitama. Naruto gets killed as soon as the fight starts.

diameter.

True.

Which takes how much force exactly?

30 exatons.

"The amount of GBE the regular moon has is 29 Exatons and for you so called professors of mvc Gravitational Binding Energy is the amount of energy it would take to scatter the mass of a gravitational bound body to the point that its own gravity will not pull it back together again."

Try again.

You're claiming it's a greater feat than wiping the surface off a planet. Care to prove it?

Sure. The energy required to overcomethe GBE of the Moon is greater than destroying continents, smaller lands and sea. Simple.

Too bad your calc was wrong. Toneri's feat isn't even multi-continental.

LOL.

Truth hurts, huh? Let's see Naruto replicate a feat like getting knocked to the moon while being completely undamaged and still managing to jump back in an instant.

This is inconsistent how? Sasuke is stated to be his equal usually. In that case he was amped with the chakra of 9 Bijuu's not to mention with the benefit of Teleportation, of course he tagged him.

Sasuke wasn't amped by the Bijuu at that point. He teleportated behind Naruto and after that, he thrusted his Chidori at him. Sasuke can't move his arm at light speed. Not even close.

The light fang feat has been debunked before. In the manga, Madara was clearly swinging his head at Naruto.

And in the anime Madara swung his head at Naruto too...after dodging the projectile.

Manga>>>anime when it comes to canon. The databook also describes the attack like so...

"A ninjutsu used by those who gained the six paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing"

This proves Naruto is LS in reactions just as it proved that Naruto physically knocked away the bijuudamas instead of using his tailwind to reflect them, just as it proved Naruto did more than duck beneath the Raikage's punch.

The manga and the Databook prove you wrong.

Try again.

Well considering I'talking about a completely different feat and you know I'm talking about a completely different feat yet you are still arguing the same point then I'll take this as a concession.

Nice way to rage quit lol. That feat would put him at massively hypersonic. Saitama jumped from the moon back to earth in an instant.

Saitama>>>>>>>>Naruto on speed, power, durability.

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homifred

I wouldn't talk about trollis arguments when you actually think Naruto stands a chance here. The power from Naruto's punch made a small crater in the moon. He won't be able to keep up with someone like Saitama. The light fang argument is inconsistent and it's been debunked too many times to count. To make things worse, this is a morals off Saitama. Naruto gets killed as soon as the fight starts.

diameter.

True.

30 exatons.

"The amount of GBE the regular moon has is 29 Exatons and for you so called professors of mvc Gravitational Binding Energy is the amount of energy it would take to scatter the mass of a gravitational bound body to the point that its own gravity will not pull it back together again."

Try again.

LOL.

Truth hurts, huh? Let's see Naruto replicate a feat like getting knocked to the moon while being completely undamaged and still managing to jump back in an instant.

Sasuke wasn't amped by the Bijuu at that point. He teleportated behind Naruto and after that, he thrusted his Chidori at him. Sasuke can't move his arm at light speed. Not even close.

Manga>>>anime when it comes to canon. The databook also describes the attack like so...

"A ninjutsu used by those who gained the six paths power, they emit a beam of light to bisect the enemy. Like a sharp and pointed fang, it cuts all things with the speed of light, making it impossible for the enemy to evade even one swing"

Try again.

Nice way to rage quit lol. That feat would put him at massively hypersonic. Saitama jumped from the moon back to earth in an instant.

@homifred

diameter.

True.

30 exatons.

Try again.

LOL.

Try again.

Power? Durability? Please. The Tenseigan was strong enough to withstand the impact of the Moon with the Earth. Easily Moon level yet Naruto fodderized not only it but Toneri as well.

Face it, Featwise Naruto outguns Saitama in every aspect.

Anyway, I can tell you're trolling (Not even Continental my ass. Most retarded thing I've ever heard you spew yet during this entire debate) so this is where we part.

genkidama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama way faster.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@homifred:

Power? Durability? Please. The Tenseigan was strong enough to withstand the impact of the Moon with the Earth. Easily Moon level yet Naruto fodderized not only it but Toneri as well.

Try reading One punch man lol. You can't even name a single Naruto feat that outshines the moon feat I posted for Saitama.

Face it, Featwise Naruto outguns Saitama in every aspect.

Afraid not.

Anyway, I can tell you're trolling (Not even Continental my ass. Most retarded thing I've ever heard you spew yet during this entire debate) so this is where we part.

Ergo, you can't counter the rebuttal I made to your bs wanking about splitting the GBE of the moon. Didn't I already tell you that Asia has more land mass than the moon? If anyone is trolling here, it's most certainly you. You're the only person I'm this thread arguing for Naruto. I'm guessing this is because you know nothing of OPM and just like to go around every thread saying Naruto wins hurr durr. It's easy to cry "trolling" when someone disproves your fanfics, instead of actually forming a counter argument. Concession accepted. :)

Here are a few low end feats from him.

Shockwave from one of his punches, which is greater than the one Naruto did on the moon.

No Caption Provided

Saitama surviving a city wide attack unhamed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This isn't close to the most impressive feats I could show you, but I'll wait for you to bring out those Naruto feats. Try learning about the characters before you debate lol.

Homifred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Homifred

@thedarkpaladin:

Yes, truly. A city level durability is going to do squat against a Moon level being

Did I mention how funny I find you hypocrisy? You claim that attack is from Saitama's shockwave yet it was in fact, Saitama cleaving Boros's attack in two

Guess I'm not the only one who needs to read more One-Punchman.

And no I'm not bothering to debunk anything because anyone who uses (the mass of the Moon is less than the Asia) as an argument shouldn't be taken seriously as they clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

Purple_D_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Purple_D_Dragon

. . . Naruto's punch is supposed to be impressive?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

compared to what Saitama has tanked with zero damage like this

No Caption Provided

this crater is way bigger, it dwarfs buildings, and you know Saitama didn't even care. if someone wants the calcs of the energy that took to make that crater (25.345 megatons) are here.

Saitama, with a normal non serious punch can do this damage with only the shockwave of his fist punching nothing.

No Caption Provided

now, regardless of the light fang, allow me to repeat myself from another thread.

@purple_d_dragon said:

No Caption Provided

check this. Madara cut the stripes of Naruto's head protector (look at the right of the baton), check the angle, and the lines that shows the action. he ducked the attack, even if the light fang was lightspeed, the feat would be him dodging Madara's head.

No Caption Provided

see how the stripes in Naruto's head protector were not cut in the anime version? how they were behind the light fang? and the argument of "he failed the piercing attack and decided to try an slashing attack" is the most stupid thing I've heard of, do you know why?

because of this: if Madara fails the piercing attack, why would he slash horizontally? totally missing at Naruto who was already ducking under the initial attack? why does he even bother to use an slash attack following not the target that was already under the line of fire but trying to slash nothing, where the hell was he aiming?, check how of a pointless move was the direction of his attack (red line) and how the logical thing to do would be him pointing the light fang down, where Naruto actually is (as I showed with the blue line). this is why using the anime version of Naruto to claim him light speed is totally *****ed.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now, lets check the evidence that proves this was never a piercing attack and it was a slashing attack all the time, look at the stripes that hang behind Naruto's head protector, they were visibly cut in the manga version, it shows the path of the Light fang, that came like a swing, with this evidence we can see it did not pierce the goudama baton as the anime shows. but rather cut it and by the looks of it, the attack began at least a foot to the right of the goudama baton.

how can know this? just by seeing the damn stripes being cut before the goudama baton, if it were a piercing attack the stripes in the right would be untouched. check the angle, how the stripes were cut, the bit that was cut is like a foot to the right of the baton (check the red arrow), it is obvious that the attack began at least one foot to the right, not aimed to the baton as the anime shows. (as I marked with a blue line, the line of the attack matches the way the stripes were cut.)

No Caption Provided

Conclusion, Naruto making craters are poor feats if someone believes Naruto has better physical power than Saitama and Naruto being light speed is debunked once more, for the tenth time. accept it, Naruto is not light speed.

For the people who believe Naruto wins this battle...

No Caption Provided

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@homifred said:

@thedarkpaladin:

Yes, truly. A city level durability is going to do squat against a Moon level being

Moon level being? Don't make me laugh. Last I checked, Naruto was too scared to tank a fire attack from Sasuke which isn't close to city level.

No Caption Provided

Did I mention how funny I find you hypocrisy? You claim that attack is from Saitama's shockwave yet it was in fact, Saitama cleaving Boros's attack in two

Where do you think the shockwave from the punch came from genius? It's the same concept as when Natuto punched Toneri but on a much greater scale.

It looks like you are...

And no I'm not bothering to debunk anything because anyone who uses (the mass of the Moon is less than the Asia) as an argument shouldn't be taken seriously as they clearly have no idea what they're talking about.

Asia has more surface area, yes. The moon is also hollow for the most part. I'm surprised you can be the judge on who can be taken seriously or not when you make bs claims such as:

Toneri cut throughthe GBE of the moon and therefore exerted 30 exatons of energy lol. Now that's hypocrisy.

Moon level durability Naruto my ass. Is that why he was in such pain after getting tagged by Sasuke's sword?

No Caption Provided

cooljammy18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From reading both the original and redrawn OPM manga, Saitama definitely stomps Naruto.

TheParadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LimitlessEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By LimitlessEdge
Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@theparadox said:

@azrael1973: Saitama got hurt by a cat...

All that implies is, that cat>>>>Narutoverse.

Saitama has tanked far greater attacks than Naruto without taking any damage.

Luka_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luka_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homifred said:

@thedarkpaladin:

Moon level being? Don't make me laugh. Last I checked, Naruto was too scared to tank a fire attack from Sasuke which isn't close to city level.

No Caption Provided

Where do you think the shockwave from the punch came from genius? It's the same concept as when Natuto punched Toneri but on a much greater scale.

It looks like you are...

Asia has more surface area, yes. The moon is also hollow for the most part. I'm surprised you can be the judge on who can be taken seriously or not when you make bs claims such as:

Toneri cut throughthe GBE of the moon and therefore exerted 30 exatons of energy lol. Now that's hypocrisy.

Moon level durability Naruto my ass. Is that why he was in such pain after getting tagged by Sasuke's sword?

No Caption Provided

You are lowballing Naruto too much. First, Naruto hasn't been in a real fight after his clash with Toneri. Don't you watch Boruto the Movie? He is faster and stronger like his prime and the place begins after the picture you uploaded above. Naruto wins via genjutsu.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@luka_m said:
@thedarkpaladin said:
@homifred said:

@thedarkpaladin:

No Caption Provided

It looks like you are...

No Caption Provided

You are lowballing Naruto too much. First, Naruto hasn't been in a real fight after his clash with Toneri. Don't you watch Boruto the Movie? He is faster and stronger like his prime and the place begins after the picture you uploaded above. Naruto wins via genjutsu.

Saitama has resisted tp before. Your argument is invalid.

No Caption Provided

Lowball you say? Funny, and here I thought I was wanking it thinking this was actually worth my time to debate.

No Caption Provided

TA00, what happened your account, man? Did you get perma banned? It's a shame you didn't get to finish your CaV. It looked like you might have actually won, despite how ludicrous some of your arguments were. Anyway, stop browsing through my posts please. I tend to appreciate a good Naruto debate every now and then, but I just can't stand all the mismatch threads that pop up with their characters.