Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cosmic_lantern: http://time.com/4496680/lightning-bolt-record-200-miles/

He was traveling much faster than Lighting, that's lowballing at's max. He was traveling at near LS I lowballed and Said 5 seconds it was 1 panel from kick to land, it's more like 2.5 seconds. Which is a whole lot more than Mountain level.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: http://time.com/4496680/lightning-bolt-record-200-miles/

He was traveling much faster than Lighting, that's lowballing at's max. He was traveling at near LS I lowballed and Said 5 seconds it was 1 panel from kick to land, it's more like 2.5 seconds. Which is a whole lot more than Mountain level.

With every reply you're only proving what people say about this fanbase to be true.

What does the distance it travels have to do how fast it is? Lightning travels up to half the speed of light, it'd take 2.6 seconds for lightning to reach the moon going at a constant rate. Even if we accept your little delusion saitama is now a lightning timer.

You have no quantifiable proof to any of your claims.

Blvk_PaRker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama. Massive speed difference as well as durability difference. Same with overall physical attributes. Saitama through a casual punch that distorted the atmosphere of the earth observable from outer space.

Guy's ultimate end-all attack simply creates a shockwave for a few kilometers.

The difference in power is uncanny here. Saitama jumped back to earth from the moon. He jumped back to the same exact location. That's visual prowess.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight lasts nine punches.

jrnic1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gai is super dope, but he gets taken out with one punch.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry Mystic I'm trying to keep away from Saitama's cancerous fanbase.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingzod said:

Sorry Mystic I'm trying to keep away from Saitama's cancerous fanbase.

hate for no reason, what will you gain from that? does it satisfy you in some twisted way?

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

this song is for saitama haters.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Godren

Saitama wrecks lol..He will come out unscathed after every attack Gai has nothing comparable to what he did to Boros in his arsenal.At best Guy ruins Saitama's outfit.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By HitTheAssasin

@cosmic_lantern: i hope your joking.....Saitama tanked a kick from Boros that sent him to the moon with out a scratch.Guy will break his hand punching Saitama.Saitama jumped from the Moon to the Earth in several(1-4) seconds which is a sub relativistic speed feat.He speed blitzes Guy.Now don't you dare mention that retarded 'bending space' feat as its hyperbole and unquantifiable too.

TLDR:Saitama stomps as hes continental and relativistic.

Ungas123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: His jump from the moon (along with the landing impact Boros's ship received) is WAY much stronger than the punch Madara received.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: i hope your joking.....Saitama tanked a kick from Boros that sent him to the moon with out a scratch.

I see you're all going to continue to spout the same nonsense, what does this mean? The impact on the moon was minimal to nothing, I've shown the on-panel evidence.

Guy will break his hand punching Saitama.Saitama jumped from the Moon to the Earth in several(1-4) seconds which is a sub relativistic speed feat.He speed blitzes Guy.Now don't you dare mention that retarded 'bending space' feat as its hyperbole and unquantifiable too.

Entry speed is mach 250 bud, once you're within earths gravitational pull you just have to have enough force to push yourself in the right direction, not only that but this is a travel feat which as I said can't be determined by anyone and when we get to quantifying numbers everyone gets angry that thier favorite hero is a near featless lightweight. You have no proof whatsoever that saitama moves at the level Guy does, Hell KAKASHI has better combat speed than saitama. When they fought obito, well over 2 chapters happened within the span of 3-5 seconds where they had multiple fight scenes, NOBODY in OPM moves at that level.

Also LOL! since I obviously don't like you i'll just shut you up here:

Guy is basically commencing the lotus in an area thats at the very least 4x larger than the hole he just created, and Madara can barely catch a glimpse of him

After he clear as day checkmates an instant teleporter twice.

Lastly the night moth being hyperbole is possibly the most ignorant thing you've spouted so far:

No Caption Provided

Gravitational lensing says guy has enough energy to fly through a star system if he's unhampered in space. You don't wan't me to quantify this bud, You're already angry from the other evidence, I'd not only be wasting my time (I don't believe in using calcs anyways). Distorting space >>>>>>>>>>>>>> moving clouds, that's as simple as I can possibly put it.

Based on the speculation here saitamas barely a lightning timer, btw 'relativistic' isn't a set speed bud. You have no evidence hinting Saitama is above mountain level let alone continental.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: It takes light 1.3 seconds to reach the moon from earth it took Saitama like 2 seconds, again wth are you talking about? That's MUCH faster than mach 250 or what ever nonsense you spout.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: i hope your joking.....Saitama tanked a kick from Boros that sent him to the moon with out a scratch.Guy will break his hand punching Saitama.Saitama jumped from the Moon to the Earth in several(1-4) seconds which is a sub relativistic speed feat.He speed blitzes Guy.Now don't you dare mention that retarded 'bending space' feat as its hyperbole and unquantifiable too.

In the anime (which is canon btw), Boros kick was calculated at mach 360000 to 400000, since there was a 3 second interval from the kick to the moon impact. Check it out for yourself: http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/some-various-calcs.33579/

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@xlr87t3 said:

In the anime (which is canon btw), Boros kick was calculated at mach 360000 to 400000, since there was a 3 second interval from the kick to the moon impact. Check it out for yourself: http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/some-various-calcs.33579/

1. Narutoforum, where 90% of the community is the equivalent to loki_D.
  2. fan calc
  3. using anime depiction as an accurate time interval is faulty.

This means what?

@callmeblast said:

@cosmic_lantern: It takes light 1.3 seconds to reach the moon from earth it took Saitama like 2 seconds, again wth are you talking about? That's MUCH faster than mach 250 or what ever nonsense you spout.

Now you're repeating information I've already provided, no need to comment further you're dismissed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: You haven't stated any info, you said the Kick was mach 250. So he was going Mach 250 and reached the moon in less than 3 seconds? Logic.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escape speed is mach 55, entry speed is significantly more and can be anywhere from mach 200-250.

@callmeblast Didn't think you could read worse than you debate tbh.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: And he's moving a lot faster than that. You just showed your own lack of knowledge. How is he reaching the moon in less than 3 seconds with those speeds? Exactly.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Due to lack of reasonable comprehension I'll move on, any other arguments as to how Saitama survives an encounter with 1 guy let alone 3 bloodlusted ones?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmic_lantern: Lol "I can't answer the question so time to pretend I know what i'm talking about."

Says Saitama was moving at speed between 50 and 250 mach, yet Saitama reach's the moon in less than 3 seconds.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@callmeblast said:

@cosmic_lantern: Lol "I can't answer the question so time to pretend I know what i'm talking about."

Says Saitama was moving at speed between 50 and 250 mach, yet Saitama reach's the moon in less than 3 seconds.

I feel if I give you the answer at this point you haven't worked hard enough

Did I say Saitama was moving at escape or entry speed? Did I not quantify exactly what you asked of me?

This is the absolute simplest way to go about this,(Shouldn't have to state light is 186k mps):

Moons distance (238,900 miles) / Time (3 seconds supposedly) = 79,633mps/ 4,777,980mph or Mach 6,396

Lightning travels up to half the speed of light (93,000mps) therefore can reach the moon in 2.6 seconds.

Conclusion:

Kid kakashi cut a lightning bolt which can touch the ground within a nanosecond. Saitama can't blitz kid Kakashi, GG.

In all seriousness though, you really have nothing left to spout which hasn't been disproven. I'd suggest you stop tagging me.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers