- Win by any means possible.
- Battle takes place in a deserted Konoha.
- Saitama is morals on and in-character.
- Saitama has no knowledge on his opponent.
- Might Guys have the element of surprise. Saitama is daydreaming on a park bench. He is caught
off guard and ambushed, as the Might Guys appear out of nowhere and begin to attack him.
- Might Guys start off in Eighth Gate.
- Might Guys are morals off and bloodlusted, but still thinking straight.
- Might Guys have full knowledge on Saitama.
- Might Guys have perfect teamwork.
- Might Guys have unlimited stamina and will not tire or run out of chakra.
- Eighth Gate will not harm or hurt the Might Guys in any way.
- Each Might Guy has three lives. Meaning if Saitama kills one of them, they will instantly
return back to life and continue fighting until they are killed a total of three times.