Saitama vs Meliodas and Escanor

thebaldest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By thebaldest

Poll Saitama vs Meliodas and Escanor (177 votes)

Saitama 74%
Melodias and Escanor 9%
Stalemate 0%
Lemme see votes cuz I have no idea 7%
Batman with prep 10%

Rules:

Anime Saitama, no manga/comic feats

Meliodas Assault and Escanor The One

Team is bloodlusted and with morals off

Saitama is in character

Fight takes place at 12:00 o'clock on New York (no popilation)

Fight to the death!!

• 
darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#101 darthjhawk  Moderator

@kamishini: Hey man just so you know Meliodas doesn't have true soul manipulation:

Chapter 226

This whole thing was a technique from Merascylla, plus she says in both your scans and mine, that the Dark Cocoon is taking Meliodas' negative energy and supplying the dead with it to make them stronger. Meli AFIAK hasn;t really shown anything where he offensively manipulates souls, the only person in the series who has done that is Merascylla, that's why everyone makes a big deal about her dying, because she brought Elaine back to life.

Then coming back to the scans you posted:

Chapter 227

Once Meliodas and the sins start to chill and Escanor leads teh counterattack, the skeletons start getting weaker. If anything the only reason Meliodas affected the skeletons is because the cocoon is sapping his negative energy, in fact I don't think anything about the soul is mentioned here.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By TrueAustralian

@kamishini:

Ok let me highlight your own idiocy for you. Your initial statement was this

Escanor and Mel heat is a good deal above nukes btw.

I another reply you justify this claim with this statement.

For example melting a massive stone castle by accident in a weaker form. That's something nukes can't do.

This does not prove your initial statement in anyway, unless you can RELIABLY QUANTIFY THAT'S THE HEAT NECESSARY FOR SUCH AN EFFECT. Which you are incapable of doing, so you have no argument in regards to anything heat related.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthjhawk: There seems to be a misunderstanding.

Mel soul manipulation comes from his race, demon clan that has numerous showing, not this feat. This instance showcase Escanor burning the spirit of the dead.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kamishini said:

@god_vulcan:

That's what I said. Hax and versatility exist. Stronger =/= winner.

My bad. I thought you meant stronger character overall, not physical strength

Why lie? Mel Hell blaze hurt Escanor. That's below Escanor.

What? It hurt him because Meli's sword was inside his gut already, that's not external durability, and he got back up immediately after that

Shown abd stated for Escanor. That's why I wrote "while for Meliodas". Details are important.

I've already posted and showed this to you in another thread.

Oh boy here we go

Please read it.

Lmao! So this is the soul manipulation you've been talking about?

No Caption Provided

Ok, lemme break it down to you...

• That is blatant PIS. If Escanor could truly destroy souls with passive body heat (which you've argued before) all of the Sins would die just by standing next to him. However, since you didn't state that here, I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt and say he used an attack for it
  • Those aren't souls lol. They're skeletons and corpses that Meryscylla reanimated an amped with Meli's power. Every soul in the SDS verse looks like a small white orb with a tail. You should know this
  • If they were souls, than that would mean Ban and King and the remaining sins all have soul manipulation for destroying them too
  • Souls are physically intangible and ethereal, but those skeletons were stated by Merlin to have been the leftovers from dead, and they were also explicitly stated to have been "bodies"
  • Here are counter scans to back up everything I said. I know there are times in chapter 226 and 227 they are called "spirits of the dead" but they aren't literal souls. They're just the physical remains of people who already died

Scans 1-2. Statements that prove they're just dead bodies and skeletal remains that were reanimated and amped by Mels dark energy. Scans 2-3. On-panl evidence that shows Ban and the other Sins oneshotting the "spirits of the dead" as well, which by your logic means they have soul manip too. Scans 5-6, statements that describe exactly what they skeletons were

Feat officially debunked

Speculation? When literally everyone can do it? Not doing because of his morals =/= not being able to do it. Literally every demon can do it, why Mel can't?

Not literally every demon can do it. Some of the commandments never did it either, stop assuming.

What's your reason besides desire Saitama win?

I know english isn't your first language so I won't chop on you for this, but I really don't get what this means. If you're asking why I think Saitama stomps it's because he has way better feats than them

Soul manipulation and Heat. That's GG.

Good thing their soul manip doesn't exist and Saitama has heat resistance above what they can dish out. It's like you didn't see the gif at all

Lol can't wait for you to actually read what I write. On panel feats are only for Escanor.

You misinterpreted those scans hard. That wasn't what was happening

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: Another showcase of your ignorance.

Like I've said above, if you don't know what you are talking about don't tag me.

I'm not going to waste more time explaining it to someone who insults people.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Is @kamishini really not a native English speaker? No wonder I am having such a hard time explaining simple concepts to him.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 higherpower  Moderator

@trueaustralian: At least he told me he wasn't

I'll have to read through this thread again to see where it all went downhill between you too

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 higherpower  Moderator

Mel soul manipulation comes from his race, demon clan that has numerous showing, not this feat. This instance showcase Escanor burning the spirit of the dead.

You realize that's a fallacy right? To say Mel has soul manip bc other people like him have shown it?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

He burnt him with Hell blaze... no way around it. Escanor healing from it his just a good feat for him, it doesn't take away anything from HB.

Lol @officially debunked when you lied in half of your post.

1) Escanor can control it, like can control when he negates regeneration.

2) Dude read the scan. It says the spirit of the dead...she put them inside these skeletons and amped them, bur doesn't mean they aren't souls... if not it would mean Mere has an all new power that wasn't explained.

3) He can obviously control it.

4) spirit of the dead, the corpse of these dead spirits. More clear than this...

Some of the commandments aren't even demons so stop assuming.

Thanks, that was bad. I was referring to why are you taking a feat way from them? Only because you want Saitama to win?

Mel has it, like every other demon and Escanor literally burnt souls.

Boros feat heat wise is inferior to Escanor castle.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: That seems akin to claiming that Saitama could use telekinesis because Tatsumaki is human too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: Lol you are unable to comprehend that feats>>>>>> your fan calcs and have to insult and attack me even more? Embarrassing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: That's literally a characteristic of his race....every demon can do it.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: You should spend less time replying to me and more time learning basic physics.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anime Saitama dispersed Boros's Star canon, which was planet buster levels, so either consecutive normal or one serious punch should do it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: No offense, but you have no idea of what you are talking about. You proved it in this thread.

Not to mention, this isn't a science site so....and literally fan calcs are the last thing you want to use if you want to be taken seriously. That together with insults.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By TrueAustralian

@kamishini: You seem to expect to be taken seriously when all of your arguments boil down to "because I say/think so". So if that happens to be the general level of discourse around here (not in my experience, until I met you that is) then perhaps I am better of spending my time on Spacebattles and /r/Whowouldwin instead of comicvine.

vooon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By vooon

@drpepperman: And ironically his "serious" punch wasn't even serious. He nullified Boros' attack without even trying and the shockwave from the punch alone accidentally killed Boros in the process. I'd say Saitama was far above him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trueaustralian: I agree is better if you debate there instead of insult people here. Bye bye

Dude that's basic level of knowledge and it was explained and demonstrated in other threads. I'm not explaining it to you again because:

1) You didn't ask. Lol

2) You claim to have knowledge and don't know this.

3) You insulted me several times.

Please don't tag me again, I've got enough salt for a life time thanks to you.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kamishini said:

@god_vulcan:

He bunrt him with Hell blaze... no way around it. Escanor healing from it his just a good feat for him, it doesn't take away anything from HB.

What I'm saying is he was able to burn him because the sword was already inside his body. External durability and internal durability aren't the same, Escanor has no internal temperature feats (don't worry, those are rare), and before you say body heat, know that it is output not resistance

Lol @officially debunked when you lied in half of your post.

Sigh

1) Escanor can control it, like can control when he negates regeneration.

If he can control it then it's not passive. You've said he destroyed them with passive heat before

2) Dude read the scan. It says the spirit of the dead...she put them inside these skeletons and amped them, bur doesn't mean they aren't souls... if not it would mean Mere has an all new power that wasn't explained.

Yes, she put the spirits inside the bodies to make them alive again, so they were bodies (skeletons) not souls by themselves. So when they were killed it was physical, not soul related. You're basically saying if Escanor killed Meryscylla he has soul manip because her body contains a soul.

3) He can obviously control it.

What is this referring to? You said this already.

4) spirit of the dead, the corpse of these dead spirits. More clear than this...

YES. The corpse of the spirits, not the spirits themselves. You literally just debunked yourself

Some of the commandments aren't even demons so stop assuming.

Estarossa and Galan are commandments and demons but they've never soul ripped, stop assuming.

Thanks, that was bad. I was referring to why are you taking a feat way from them? Only because you want Saitama to win?

No problem. And for Mel it wasn't a feat, just speculation, and for Escanor it was a misunderstanding. And yes I want Saitama to win, because he does lol

Mel has it, like every other demon

That's a fallacy called association fallacy. And it's also circular reasoning.

and Escanor literally burned souls

He burned skeletons

Boros feat heat wise is inferior to Escanor castle.

Escanor melted a building sized castle, Boros liquified a city sized ship...

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamishini: I don't care about your preconceived notions of how battling works. With the position you have taken no level of discourse is possible because neither side can present evidence of an argument aside from "I said/think so", this does not allow for debate and completely nullifies the point of having a battles section to begin with, might as well delete the whole board.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vooon: it's more impressive when you realize over a hundred normal small country level punches didn't nullify the healing factor of boros but the shockwave of a "serious" punch did.

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drpepperman: He didn't nullify Boros regeneration with that punch, Boros used all his energy and could not regenerate after firing CSRC.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@kamishini: Pulled from number 10 on this page . You're saying because other demons have soul rip Mel must have it too, well that's a fallacy, and can't be argued in debates

Association fallacy

This is when someone claims that since A has certain qualities, and B is in some way associated with A, then B has those qualities as well, without actual proof of this.

Example: "Many Naruto ninjas use genjutsu. Therefore Gai knows genjutsu as well."

While this could be possible, there is no confirmation, and merely because other ninjas know it doesn't mean he does.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

I see and that's right, but and it's true that his passive and body heat are output and offensive, but don't you agree that his body still has to sustain that level of heat?

1) My definition and use of passive heat may be wrong. I call it "passive heat" when he emits it from his body with a real form, like cruel sun.

2) I partially agree with you here. He burned their souls too for two obvious reasons:

-It's literally stated.

-Mere would've used them in another way and wouldn't be so surprised.

3) I was referring to him killing the other sins, thing that you stated twice.

4) He burned them together, it's clearly showed and stated.

I'm not sure on Estarossa but Galan clearly did and just in case you forget they were literally going around ripping souls to get their strength back. So red demons can but Mel can't? Your assumption seems bigger than mine.

For Mel it's a form of speculation, backed up by any kind of logic. Escanor clearly has that ability.

Why wouldn't Mel have it? Any reason?

He burned the skeletons together with their souls. It was stated.

Boros didn't liquefied the whole ship and the ship was composed with metals. Stone is above.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Your example is wrong. Genjutsu isn't an innate ability of every ninja, heck some can't even control chakra.

Soul rip is a characteristic of his race, like having seven hearts.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>ask several times to not be tagged again.

>gets a load of salt in return.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan: Genjutsu isn't an innate ability of every ninja

So Guy can use genjutsu? Even Naruto has never used it. And even if my example is wrong (it's not) that doesn't mean your argument isn't that exact fallacy

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: Also sorry if I came off a little aggressive but I was kinds pissed off for obvious reasons. I apologize.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama should be banned from Battles. He's just a broken parody character with essential toon force.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: To my knowledge he can't, but your example is wrong. You are talking about a specific technique that not everyone can use.

It would be right if I said Mel can use physical FC, while what I'm saying is more like "every ninja has chakra".

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 higherpower  Moderator

@god_vulcan:

I see and that's right, but and it's true that his passive and body heat are output and offensive, but don't you agree that his body still has to sustain that level of heat?

Meliodas hell blaze shouldn't be capable of hurting his outside body, that's all

1) My definition and use of passive heat may be wrong. I call it "passive heat" when he emits it from his body with a real form, like cruel sun.

Yeah those are heat attacks, not the heat he radiates

2) I partially agree with you here. He burned their souls too for two obvious reasons:

-It's literally stated.

You're not understanding me. It would be PIS if he could, and there is evidence to suggest they're not actually souls

3) I was referring to him killing the other sins, thing that you stated twice.

Gotcha. But hey, you didn't counter the part where I said Ban, King, Merlin, Diane and the other sins killed the skeletons too. Do you believe they all have soul manip now?

4) He burned them together, it's clearly showed and stated.

I'm not arguing against the fact that he killed them, but so were characters who don't posses a shred of soul powers (the remaining sins) and they likely aren't souls. Then there's always PIS

I'm not sure on Estarossa but Galan clearly did and just in case you forget they were literally going around ripping souls to get their strength back. So red demons can but Mel can't? Your assumption seems bigger than mine.

Galan never soul ripped but he ate souls. Zeldris never did it either, and again, your entire argument is the association fallacy so just drop it. Let me put it this way, you're saying Mel is a demon, and due to other demons of the same race soul ripping, that means Mel has it too.

That's like saying since Saitama is a human, or since Escanor is a human, every other human in their series has the same capabilities and power set as they do just because they're the same race. Don't you see the problem here? You literally can not do that, you can't equate their powers and say they can do it just because other people can do it.

For Mel it's a form of speculation, backed up by any kind of logic. Escanor clearly has that ability.

The logic isn't good. I already debunked what happened with Escanor

Why wouldn't Mel have it? Any reason?

Burden of proof argument. You made the claim, you're supposed to prove it. Not me disprove it

He burned the skeletons together with their souls. It was stated.

That's not what was stated.

Boros didn't liquefied the whole ship and the ship was composed with metals. Stone is above.

He liquified the top, which is city wide AOE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan:

Why? No reason for your claim to be true.

1) Then passive heat was the wrong way to call it. My bad.

2) Why would it be PIS? There is evidence to prove that they aren't ONLY souls, doesn't change the statement and the fact that he burned both together.

3) No, but do destroy their body you don't need soul manip and Mere wasn't surprised when they did it.

4) Bit the other sins don't have neither the statement or Mere surprise. There is no reason for it to be PIS, especially since soul manipulation is a thing in verse.

Other two wrong examples.

1) Saitam broke the limtiers and "trained" this isn't something that every human has.

2) Escanor is an unique case with unique powers, stated multiple times.

It's not a power, is something that every demon can do. If red demon can do it why Mel can't? It's like saying the other demons don't have seven hears because it wasn't clearly showed.

Bad logic that you've yet to prove wrong as is an innate ability. You didn't debunk anything, your claims are pure assumption that go against what's showed and stated.

It's stated that he burned their souls/ the spirit of the death. We see him burning the bodies too so I don't understand what's your point here.

Your main argument seems to be PIS tbh and there is no reason for it to be true, as soul manip is a thing in verse.

Not all of it and it was still smaller than a city.

My point still stand about stone>metal thought.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

Team stomps, Escanor solos.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Saitama stomps.maybe casually too.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama as far as I am aware.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Escanor alone would vape that overrated verse

Avatar image for deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76
deactivated-5b9c488ed7f76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Saitama uses slap.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

ONEPUNCHGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#141  Edited By ONEPUNCHGOD

Anime Saitama feats:

Attack Potency: At least Large Star level He easily defeated Lord Boros in one punch after getting serious and According to the Secret one punch man notes compus his final attack Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon is able to Destroy a star

No Caption Provided

Speed: At least Relativistic+ Jumped from the moon and back to the Earth in 1.5 second

No Caption Provided

Durability: At least Large Star level Easily tanked Lord Boros' attack

No Caption Provided

Winner: Saitama Godstomps

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onepunchgod: Saitama wins but neither him nor boros has feats that places them at anything close to star level.

ONEPUNCHGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onepunchgod: He is not Large Star Level, Multi Planetary if he is serious, likely Small Star level+ bloodlusted.

I don't remember the time frame being mentioned in the manga, as far as I know he took 7 seconds and he use his momentumto do this not simple speed.

But we have a agreement in here. In character Saitama- Dunno, maybe Mel and Esc. although I think that Saitama should be able to kill them

''Serious'' Saitama- Saitama easily

Bloodlusted Saitama- Mismatch, Saitama godstomps.

ONEPUNCHGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

ONEPUNCHGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Shut up please and you have no idea on Saitama and Large Star Level just in anime in manga and webcomic has no limit to his power

Loading Video...

And yeah Boros is Star level Secret one punch man notes compus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Shut up please

No

and you have no idea on Saitama and Large Star Level just in anime in manga and webcomic has no limit to his power

???? As far as I know the anime stated that Boros is only an planet buster, just a statement, he still need feats to know how strong he is, although I'm sure that he still having more strength to show in the manga.

Loading Video...

And yeah Boros is Star level Secret one punch man notes compus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you

Web Comic, Manga, anime and Encyclopedia confirming that Boros is Multi Continental or Planet Level >>>>>>>>> OPM Note compus.

http://m.imgur.com/a/6FOHO

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/9/99/XTZTWJH.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20170107075041

https://pm1.narvii.com/6357/352060b288b390b0a7614898454080355f107259_hq.jpg

https://i.redditmedia.com/Q6JwTKT-GN0vtVGyB0PWIJBaYaMPBlNDMHV3iM0_KwM.jpg?w=320&s=f9ebe1dbc7c31bbf2eb6fecbcc741b14

http://cdn-img.viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/public/pageimages/1609047349018233455-c232cd91305d

ONEPUNCHGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By ONEPUNCHGOD

@joviolma said:
@onepunchgod said:

@joviolma: Shut up please

No

and you have no idea on Saitama and Large Star Level just in anime in manga and webcomic has no limit to his power

???? As far as I know the anime stated that Boros is only an planet buster, just a statement, he still need feats to know how strong he is, although I'm sure that he still having more strength to show in the manga.

Loading Video...

Web Comic, Manga, anime and Encyclopedia confirming that Boros is Multi Continental or Planet Level >>>>>>>>> OPM Note compus.

http://m.imgur.com/a/6FOHO

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/9/99/XTZTWJH.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20170107075041

https://pm1.narvii.com/6357/352060b288b390b0a7614898454080355f107259_hq.jpg

https://i.redditmedia.com/Q6JwTKT-GN0vtVGyB0PWIJBaYaMPBlNDMHV3iM0_KwM.jpg?w=320&s=f9ebe1dbc7c31bbf2eb6fecbcc741b14

http://cdn-img.viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/public/pageimages/1609047349018233455-c232cd91305d

Sorry but do you think Saitama and Boros are fighting on the sun? Star level or Planet level of course he will say i will destroy you and this Planet what did you want i will destroy you and this star