Saitama vs Meliodas

• 174 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Sirfizwhiz
PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@arubamuthesmart said:
No Caption Provided

Apparently to hurt someone they have to say ouch or bleed. I get hurt by punches at school, I didn't say ouch. I guess I wasn't affected. Not only that but the Author Implied he got hurt. And yeah, he wrote that HIMSELF!. But yeah Keep blabbering. Onto the next one SHALL WE!

The scan used here is a fan-made one. The text about taking damage is not from the author as you are thinking, it's just the unofficial fan groups adding text where it isn't.

Thoromdil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When you hit something, your fist receives just as much force as it produces. So Saitama tanks his punches all the time, by just throwing them. Meliodas counter will not do much to Saitama, and Saitama will simply erase him from existence with the first hit.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meliodas stomp

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at Meliodas stomping, I love Mel and the sins to death. But Saitama can one shot him like he does everyone else by feats.

Trippin0kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Trippin0kid

@stormshadow_x: if you guys actually watched in the anime if meliodas can take one punch from OPM than he can do his revenge counter so his full counter isnt his only hope and showing on what damage meliodas has takin and survived im sure that he would be able to take at least 2 punches to kill him.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#59  Edited By stormshadow_x

@trippin0kid: He'd be dead before he got the chance :p He couldn't take 2. If he survived one he'd be on the brink.

Trippin0kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Trippin0kid

@stormshadow_x if he could take at least one then he is able to release each attack thrown at him ( magical and physical) simultaneously giving him very little chance of survival even though we have no idea if he can take his own punch (most likely not)

Trippin0kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and yes saitama can destroy planets with one punch but meliodas can most likely as well with a swipe of a sword i mean do you remember when he destroyed a whole city with a swipe of his sword

Trippin0kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Trippin0kid

we all can agree that ban can beat OPM hands down

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheWatcherKing
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x if he could take at least one then he is able to release each attack thrown at him ( magical and physical) simultaneously giving him very little chance of survival even though we have no idea if he can take his own punch (most likely not)

lol Okay bro. live in your world.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wins this.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By GXrevs06

@trippin0kid said:

Ban is a probably the best counter to Saitama. He'd just steal his strength and speed.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#67 higherpower  Moderator

Lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By stormshadow_x

@gxrevs06 said:
@trippin0kid said:

Ban is a probably the best counter to Saitama. He'd just steal his strength and speed.

Would still lose :p

Ban has a limit and would be ko'ed

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By GXrevs06
@stormshadow_x said:
@gxrevs06 said:
@trippin0kid said:

Would still lose :p

Ban has a limit and would be ko'ed

Only when he's using hunter festival, which has large AOE. Fox hunt doesn't have side effects

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 higherpower  Moderator

Saitama

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: You fake ass fan, who doesn't even know Mel can use Full Counter or Revenge Counter xD

You freaking idiot, who doesn't know that Meliodas himself cannot full counter physical attacks, only his brother Estarossa can. Check yourself.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Saitama

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undead_ban: Meliodas could just Full Counter all Saitama's blows. And since Saitama can still die of age since he's human, Meliodas could do that for another 100 years and I'm sure Saitama dies.

Mel himself said Full Counter only works on special powers and not regular attacks or punches.

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 nwname  Moderator

@i_like_turtles: even if he could full counter physical hits, saying he can do that do saitamas hits is no limits fallacy. Strongest punches we have seen in NnT is not even %0.0000000001 of saitamas full punch.

Nerise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that crappy image of meliodas doe

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 Best to ignore him. There is no lick of sense in quite literally anything he says. Just the first prominent NNT troll.

Ungas123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well considering if Saitama went for a punch Mel would use full counter. Im not sure how Saitama can handle the force of his own punch hitting him. Although if Saitama lands a hit i imagine it would vaporize Mel body into little bits. So i think it could go either way depending on who lands the first blow.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ungas123 said:
@those_eyes said:

Well considering if Saitama went for a punch Mel would use full counter. Im not sure how Saitama can handle the force of his own punch hitting him. Although if Saitama lands a hit i imagine it would vaporize Mel body into little bits. So i think it could go either way depending on who lands the first blow.

Are you two sane?

No Caption Provided

@undead_ban: Meliodas could just Full Counter all Saitama's blows. And since Saitama can still die of age since he's human, Meliodas could do that for another 100 years and I'm sure Saitama dies.

Lmao stop acting like you actually know what you are talking about.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why.... Why... we don't need trolls for NnT too... not to mention... these trolls don't even read the serie...

Saitama stomps as of now...

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 punch

Avatar image for universeichigo1
universeichigo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arubamuthesmart: @gotoucanario:I know right, not only was the author also stating how Boros forced saitama to use a trump card move and was temporarily pulverising him. Now I cannot screen shot the scans on a chrome book so i'll quote it.

"To counter Boros's ultimate "Collapsing Star, Roaring Cannon" which is formidable enough to obliterate a star, saitama resorts to his "Serious Punch" Up until now he's won battles with his hallmark "one punch" Now, he brings out one of his own killer moves to settle the heroic battle"

Saitama had to no longer go serious here, and decided he had to get serious to defeat boros, which tells you something. Boros damaged him. Second quote.

"'Meteoric Burst' is Boros's ultimate ability, one that takes his body's energy and transforms it into an overpowering kinetic force. When released, this speed and power goes beyond the physical limits of what any living being can endure. Even saitama is sort of clobbered"

Now lets dig deep into what y'all will get on me for. "Sort of clobbered"

to some extent; in some way or other (used to convey inexactness or vagueness)."“Do you see what I mean?” “Sort of,” answered Jean cautiously"

synonyms:slightly, faintly, remotely, vaguely; More

So the fact that he was even 'slightly' or remotely damaged proves that he was damaged in general. "HE TOOK DAMAGE" if you refer that to a punch, you don't need to say "ow" to show that you took damage or to prove it. You took damage anyways. SO that's a shit argument and doesn't say shit. And that wasn't even his meteoric burst form, in that form more damage was one.

@gotoucanario said:

Boros NEVER hurt Saitama at any point, he's got dirt on him, no actual hurting scratches, no blood, no bruises, not the tiniest "ouch" came from Saitama's mouth or panting or anything such lol. He could've easily dodged or blocked his meteoric burst attack if he felt he needed to.

No Caption Provided

Apparently to hurt someone they have to say ouch or bleed. I get hurt by punches at school, I didn't say ouch. I guess I wasn't affected. Not only that but the Author Implied he got hurt. And yeah, he wrote that HIMSELF!. But yeah Keep blabbering. Onto the next one SHALL WE!

@hollow_point said:

@arubamuthesmart: to be fair, boros "hurt" him. Saitama essentially tanked it, and shrugged off his meteoric burst attacks, then, literally one shotted him when he got serious (through boros' finishing blast no less)

He might have tanked it, but he still took damage, which means his Durability has a limit. If Boros was 100 times stronger on some Ssj2 stuff, saitama would lose.

This is what i referring to. So if i take heavy damage from a punch and i dont say out, which happens in school, i guess i didn't take damage, even tho i was sore the entire day and was hurting in my shoulder. Don't try to even argue back, you make yourselves look foolish. Idec about the meliodas debate, saitama destroys him, but that doesn't mean Boros didn't damage him, don't reply unless your argument in valid.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 higherpower  Moderator

These mismatch bumps though

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@arubamuthesmart: The data book doesn't prove Saitama was damaged or hurt by Boros. All it means is that Saitama had to use a serious move to counter Boros' all out attack. And the scan posted has been proven to be a fan translated one. So Saitama has never taken damage in the OPM manga, anime or web comic. Doesn't mean he can't be damaged but nothing you've said proves Boros damaged him.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Gotoucanario

@arubamuthesmart: The "took damage" caption is not in the original manga or webcomic. The scans are on the 1st page.

And it's pretty much common sense, that was a pre burst punch, if Saitama had been even remotely vaguely hurt he would have felt more getting kneed in the stomach to the moon by m. burst Boros yet he no sold every meteoric burst blow he took.

Also on the 1st page are the following panels after "he took damage" where Saitama is actually upset at Boro's cockyness thinking he actually did anything. It's basically the same stuff as the Carnage Kabuto fight. Author makes it look like Saitama is "desperate" after letting him unleash himself but right after we realize he was just thinking about the weekend sale. Boros can "match" Saitama or actually he can't... Boros pushes Saitama to use his most powerful attack at the end... and then he didn't.

So no, Boros didn't push Saitama durability, even Saitama's "final move" was done out of sympathy towards Boros and it's left ambigious how serious it was (it certainly wasn't his "trump card" as he put it), Saitama tried to make it sound like they had a good fight but Boros himself calls on his bluff.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeoGX45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama. Too strong for Mel. If only Mel could use the "physical attacks" variant of FC, he'd actually have a good shot at winning here

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@arubamuthesmart: "The data book doesn't prove Saitama was damaged or hurt by Boros."

"'Meteoric Burst' is Boros's ultimate ability, one that takes his body's energy and transforms it into an overpowering kinetic force. When released, this speed and power goes beyond the physical limits of what any living being can endure. Even saitama is sort of clobbered"

https://gyazo.com/79c84800613ede314ae3d7809b40db42

You failed to counter.

Onto the next claim.

@arubamuthesmart: The "took damage" caption is not in the original manga or webcomic. The scans are on the 1st page.

Never said it was? I just used the picture.

And it's pretty much common sense, that was a pre burst punch, if Saitama had been even remotely vaguely hurt he would have felt more getting kneed in the stomach to the moon by m. burst Boros yet he no sold every meteoric burst blow he took.

Yet he was blocking himself when he landed back and Boros was all over him, punching boros. Also getting 'sort of' clobbered before M. Burst "'Meteoric Burst' is Boros's ultimate ability, one that takes his body's energy and transforms it into an overpowering kinetic force. When released, this speed and power goes beyond the physical limits of what any living being can endure. Even saitama is sort of clobbered"

Also on the 1st page are the following panels after "he took damage" where Saitama is actually upset at Boro's cockyness thinking he actually did anything. It's basically the same stuff as the Carnage Kabuto fight. Author makes it look like Saitama is "desperate" after letting him unleash himself but right after we realize he was just thinking about the weekend sale. Boros can "match" Saitama or actually he can't... Boros pushes Saitama to use his most powerful attack at the end... and then he didn't.

"'Meteoric Burst' is Boros's ultimate ability, one that takes his body's energy and transforms it into an overpowering kinetic force. When released, this speed and power goes beyond the physical limits of what any living being can endure. Even saitama is sort of clobbered" So we're gonna ignore the fact that the author himself said he took damage. Alright. Just like how saitama used his serious punch, 'or actually he didn't'

So no, Boros didn't push Saitama durability, even Saitama's "final move" was done out of sympathy towards Boros and it's left ambigious how serious it was (it certainly wasn't his "trump card" as he put it), Saitama tried to make it sound like they had a good fight but Boros himself calls on his bluff.

You're not the author, you can't say this line speaking on how saitama felt. Do you know what saitama is thinking? No. But let's not forget "'Meteoric Burst' is Boros's ultimate ability, one that takes his body's energy and transforms it into an overpowering kinetic force. When released, this speed and power goes beyond the physical limits of what any living being can endure. Even saitama is sort of clobbered"

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

If i get serious it doesn't mean I'm going all out. I never said saitama put his max force into his punch, he just got serious. Being serious doesn't mean "Oh I'm going all out now" no it just means you will try a little harder. Saitama still got damaged. Know why? "'Meteoric Burst' is Boros's ultimate ability, one that takes his body's energy and transforms it into an overpowering kinetic force. When released, this speed and power goes beyond the physical limits of what any living being can endure. Even saitama is sort of clobbered" You can't argue against author statements. Stop trying to defend your claim, it's not working.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assault form meliodas stomp