Saitama vs MCU Wanda (Multiverse of Madness)

• 69 results
Upendi3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wanda shows up in the city and is after Saitama because for some reason, she thinks he killed Vision. Saitama still has that bored look on his face and has no idea what she's talking about. Who wins?

- Fight takes place in the city

- 20 ft apart

- Saitama is in character, wins by incapacitation

- Wanda is bloodlusted, wins by death

- Who takes this?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She turns him into a plushie

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By heiqn

616 Scarlet Witch vs Tatsumaki or Boros is a better matchup from what I remember

MCU Wanda dies to Gouketsu or something

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ah good old MCU and Saitama! Nothing could possibly go wrong here

No Caption Provided

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Konohana  Online

Wanda really can’t do anything to him.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a certain respect MCU Wanda is a multiversal threat, but not only was that not executed well because of terrible writing but Saitama can also just blitz and one-shot.

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She would get blitzed and pasted by the Deep Sea King.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She would get blitzed and pasted by the Deep Sea King.

RevivedGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RevivedGod

Depends on how the fight starts, Baldman is leagues above in terms of speed and strength but he has no hax resistance so if he doesn't go for the blitz he's screwed.

Avatar image for darkphantom9895
darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanda stomps saitama in character doesn’t try to kill humans and would tank her attack which he has no resistance to

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calclord said:

That's not canon.

And what is this in reference to?

Why wouldn't it be?

It's a reference to her power upgrade (awakening in WV)

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Because Westview is the size of a town, and it's an animation from a theme song, not an actual scene from the show?

And that statement doesn't make her galaxy level.

Avatar image for platinumchalice
PlatinumChalice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Few demon levels blitz Wanda, anything higher is certain.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....do you guys not know that the shockwave Saitama and Garou created moved at MFTL+?

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: and ? This is saitama in character who knows nothing about Wanda and her hax and make things worse is he holds back on humans

Shafamalam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same Wanda that got mauled on by the damned souls? God knows what Saitama would do to her

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: and ? This is saitama in character who knows nothing about Wanda and her hax and make things worse is he holds back on humans

He isn't a literal imbecile, he won't just let her cast her most potent spell, he may not obilerate her but he would be more than willing to subdue her + she is bloodlusted which is basically the same as your character being braindead and she may just try attacking with TK rather then going to some of her more viable hax.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By darkphantom9895

@thenamelessone: Bruh you realize saitama has 0 clue on Wanda abilities it doesn’t matter if he’s not an imbecile he doesn’t know she has hax to begin with

she’s blood lusted which means she opening up with her strongest abilities which would be reality warping or mind hax both of which saitama doesn’t resist

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: This is a faulty interpretation of what bloodlusted means, she is gonna open with her most direct and damning ability, bloodlusted characters are not known to open with sophisticated abilities such as mind and reality manipulation until thats their bread and butter (say Mxyzptlk) this would be like me representing a bloodlusted Naruto and arguing the first thing he does is summon the toad frogs and cast some sound Genjutsu, it would be pretty weird to argue that with the term bloodlusted.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By darkphantom9895

@thenamelessone: blood lust would be her strongest attack to kill the enemy her absolute strongest attack is reality warping then which again saitama doesn’t resist

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkphantom9895: I disagree, bloodlusted is not "open with strongest attack", I view it more as a hindrance from using sophisticated abilities and powers rather than that.

darkphantom9895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: no bloodlust means that the character is going to use their strongest attack to kill the enemy as fast as possible there isn’t anything to disagree

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JaylinFreeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is turned into a frog

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 takenstew22  Moderator

Pardon my memory, but did Wanda do anything aside from removing Black Bolt's mouth and TP'ing Charles? I assume she can do so much more considering how much of a threat she was.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calclord said:

@rajjarsalt: Because Westview is the size of a town, and it's an animation from a theme song, not an actual scene from the show?

So the Moon and stars don't appear from Westview then right

What does it make her then?

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: blood lust would be her strongest attack to kill the enemy her absolute strongest attack is reality warping then which again saitama doesn’t resist

Plus it's not like the reality warp wasn't her opening move against the Illuminati. She legit started the fight with it

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rajjarsalt
@takenstew22 said:

Pardon my memory, but did Wanda do anything aside from removing Black Bolt's mouth and TP'ing Charles? I assume she can do so much more considering how much of a threat she was.

From what I recall

She destroyed the Darkhold in every verse or whatever

and she tanked a series of Chavez's portal punches and even caught one

Saitama could do portal/dimension stuff when his limiter was broken right? What exactly were those feats? I'd like to see how they stack up to America's goofy

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

From what I recall

She destroyed the Darkhold in every verse or whatever

and she tanked a series of Chavez's portal punches

Saitama could do portal/dimension stuff when his limiter was broken right? What exactly were those feats? I'd like to see how they stack up to America's goofy

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: Nice! Doc Strange has a feat like this where he moves two portals physically, to bring them to bear against the might of Spider-Man

No Caption Provided

I would use him moving portals with a mere gesture or sth but that seems unfair to OPM since it's him using magic whereas Saitama is using the force of his leg. So I'll use his arms for the sake of fairness and a kind gesture to the OPM debaters.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calclord said:

Again, it's not canon. It's an animation from a theme song. She literally didn't do it.

They're just talking about how they tried to show her as more powerful. She didn't actually do anything on the scale of a galaxy.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenamelessone: Nice! Doc Strange has a feat like this where he moves two portals physically, to bring them to bear against the might of Spider-Man

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I would use him moving portals with a mere gesture or sth but that seems unfair to OPM since it's him using magic whereas Saitama is using the force of his leg. So I'll use his arms for the sake of fairness and a kind gesture to the OPM debaters.

Uh-Huh

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By rajjarsalt
@calclord said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@calclord said:

Again, it's not canon. It's an animation from a theme song. She literally didn't do it.

They're just talking about how they tried to show her as more powerful. She didn't actually do anything on the scale of a galaxy.

Because animations and theme songs have never been canon before right?

Her chaos magic is compared to a galaxy in terms of power and size. She doesn't need to do anything to prove it; she should get the same treatment that nutter Boros got for his Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon. Better still if you weigh in the mistranslations.

In any case that animation is a casual multi-solar system level feat, which coincides with being one level lower pre-awakening.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By heiqn
@takenstew22 said:

She obviously can and did, she literally reality warps every few minutes in WandaVision, her hax was stated to rewrite molecules of everything.

Wanda in MoM was heavily nerfed, she never abuses her power and tries to fight with TK which she wil do against Saitama as well and gets blitzed like Sonic.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is what happens to her

pansito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either she warps him to piece like she did reed or get speedblitz and one shot

Konohana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Konohana  Online

@rajjarsalt:

Saitama already had his limiter broken, and the feat of kicking the hyperspace portal was far before his exponential growth - but that fails to matter when your apparent lack of knowledge is the bigger issue here.

@thenamelessone: no bloodlust means that the character is going to use their strongest attack to kill the enemy as fast as possible there isn’t anything to disagree

If you‘ve actually seen Wanda ‘bloodlusted,’ you‘d know that she would try and bind him with her telekinesis and crush him like she did to Thanos in Endgame. This mindset is different from the one she had in MoM, in which she lacked a sense of morals whilst brutally killing the Illuminati members.

In short, you can go ahead and make a few arguments here: Saitama would see Wanda actively trying to attack him, therefore he’d probably one-shot her - just like he did to members of the Blizzard Group when he first received a visit from Fubuki. A second would be that he can resist getting things like his atoms and molecules rearranged, but this is more of a stretch considering the fact that I doubt him being able to survive the effects of Garou’s black-hole, as matter would be ‘torn apart into its smallest sub-atomic components’ in it.

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on what they both do in-character. A casual Saitama won't just blitz and one-shot without provocation, especially against a human. If Wanda starts with an energy blast instead of using her other powers she's done for. If she's starts with TP she wins, seeing as Saitama never faced anything like that, and wouldn't know how to counter it. Reality warping probably has the same outcome, if she really goes all out against him and just turns him into a toy or something.

calclord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calclord said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@calclord said:

Her chaos magic is compared to a galaxy in terms of power and size. She doesn't need to do anything to prove it; she should get the same treatment that nutter Boros got for his Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon. Better still if you weigh in the mistranslations.

In any case that animation is a casual multi-solar system level feat, which coincides with being one level lower pre-awakening.

No, they haven't, at least not that I can recall.

If you notice, I didn't say anything about Boros at all.

What solar system level feats does Wanda have pre awakening?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Saitama solos the verse

Avatar image for savage_emperor1
Savage_Emperor1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama in character would be losing to most haxy fodder human character and scarlet witch seems to be that kind of person here. It would be more fair if saitama was out of character because nothing he currently has would stop scarlet witch from just reality warping everything.

SW Wins.

huntercuistot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By huntercuistot
@savage_emperor1 said:

Saitama in character would be losing to most haxy fodder human character and scarlet witch seems to be that kind of person here. It would be more fair if saitama was out of character because nothing he currently has would stop scarlet witch from just reality warping everything.

SW Wins.

Wanda getting casually blitzed and atomized is more fair ?

These threads are just stupid.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama farts in her face.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@konohana said:

@rajjarsalt:

Saitama already had his limiter broken, and the feat of kicking the hyperspace portal was far before his exponential growth - but that fails to matter when your apparent lack of knowledge is the bigger issue here.

Bruh

My lack of knowledge was why I asked

OPMooks at work

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calclord said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@calclord said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@calclord said:

No, they haven't, at least not that I can recall.

If you notice, I didn't say anything about Boros at all.

What solar system level feats does Wanda have pre awakening?

What comes to mind are the animations preceding What If episodes, all of those are canon

Yeah but now say something about Boreos, how powerful is he?

I meant I was referring to the animation lol