Complete bloodlusted

No prep

No prior knowledge

No BFR

No outside help or interference

Saitama has web comic and manga feats

Clark has comic feats

Win by death only

A sci-fi city. Saitama and Clark start at opposite ends of the city. The battle can't leave the city.
A sci-fi city. Saitama and Clark start at opposite ends of the city. The battle can't leave the city.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm gonna go with Saitama.

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice Clark.

Blackice709

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Bloodlusted Saitama.... Well damn.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My testaments exactly. I mean, I know Injustice Clark tank a 7 megaton explosion, but man, I highly doubt he could do much to OP Man.

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Gojira2014

@god_of_batman said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

My testaments exactly. I mean, I know Injustice Clark tank a 7 megaton explosion, but man, I highly doubt he could do much to OP Man.

Wait what? Isnt Injustice Superman the same as normal Pre 52 Superman, just another Universe?

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

Wait what? Isnt Injustice Superman the same as normal Pre 52 Superman, just another Universe?

Really? I haven't actually read Injustice yet (I really need too) but I thought it was a completely different version...

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2014 said:

@god_of_batman said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

Really? I haven't actually read Injustice yet (I really need too) but I thought it was a completely different version...

I do not know for sure, only played the game, but it seem the Pre 52 JL went into the injustice world to set it straight.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman:

I highly doubt he could do much to OP Man.

Saitama recently stopped planetary busting attack with a single punch:

And I believe that this is his current most impressive feat for now.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@god_of_batman:

Ah, so that's finally happened in the manga? Yeah, in that case, I think Saitama should win this. If I recall from the Web Comic correctly, he was only being 'kinda serious' when he nullified Boros' planet busting attack. In a completely bloodlusted situation, I recon he could get the win over Clark.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

One punch and it's over.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@god_of_batman:

no proof of Boros attack to be planet bust. techniqu's name is not a proof

Gojira2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is injustice Clark comparable to pre 52 Clark?

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nyas
No Caption Provided

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder:

Boros punched someone to the moon and also conquered the universe. I see no reason why we can't trust his words.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

....and here we go.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@god_of_batman:

What he said. Just because it was called that doesn't mean it is true. Just like the character Lightspeed Flash he hasn't shown any feats to prove that he is more than just a name.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@all_mighty_beyonder said:

@redzkz said:

@god_of_batman:

What he said. Just because it was called that doesn't mean it is true. Just like the character Lightspeed Flash he hasn't shown any feats to prove that he is more than just a name.

In the original series attacks didn't live up to their namesakes, but in the manga they seem to do so. I.E. In the manga, Boros' 'meteoric burst' sent Saitama to the moon, while in the web comic it only sent him through a couple of walls.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki said:

@redzkz said:

@god_of_batman:

In the original series attacks didn't live up to their namesakes, but in the manga they seem to do so. I.E. In the manga, Boros' 'meteoric burst' sent Saitama to the moon, while in the web comic it only sent him through a couple of walls.

Wow seriously? I don't how anyone can read the original; series the drawings are just so horrendous but it's good to know the manga is giving justice to Saitama's power. Only a couple of walls though instead of getting bfr'd to the moon lol!?!

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid said:

He didn't tank it, he was KO'd.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

if the best feat of resistance Injustice Clark has is getting KO'd by 7 megaton explosion, then he won't survive even a single normal punch from Saitama. the guy destoyed easily a giant meteor that could destoy several cities aroud the point of impact, and created giant explosion (1000 km wide around) just by jumping on the moon, that'a far above 50 megaton (Tsar bomb is 50 megaton).

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@god_of_batman said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

if the best feat of resistance Injustice Clark has is getting KO'd by 7 megaton explosion, then he won't survive even a single normal punch from Saitama. the guy destoyed easily a giant meteor that could destoy several cities aroud the point of impact, and created giant explosion (1000 km wide around) just by jumping on the moon, that'a far above 50 megaton (Tsar bomb is 50 megaton).

Yeah, by the sound of it he gets one-shotted.

What about speed? Superman has moved with Flash at speeds where time seemed frozen and has blitzed several times.

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@god_of_batman said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

What about speed? Superman has moved with Flash at speeds where time seemed frozen and has blitzed several times.

well we can't give a right estimation to his speed, but we know this :

• energy beams seems frozen to him, and he blitzed super fast characters like Genos, Sonic, Lightspeed Flash and Garou...
  • in the original web series, Saitama easily surpassed Garou is speed, Garou easily surpassed Lightspeed Flash in speed, and Lightspeed Flash's best movement was around estimated Mac 300, that's far above hypersonic speed.
  • lately we have seen Saitama jump so fast from the moon to earth in very short moment, the moment in which Boros was thinking that he can't keep his Meteoric Burst a long time because it's draining him. i guess it could be a minute or 2 minutes at worst cases. that means Saitama's speed is relativistic (not light speed, but close ) something like 1/40 of lightspeed, maybe better.

i think he can easily keep up with Superman in speed.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@highaccuser said:

@god_of_batman said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

• energy beams seems frozen to him, and he blitzed super fast characters like Genos, Sonic, Lightspeed Flash and Garou...
  • in the original web series, Saitama easily surpassed Garou is speed, Garou easily surpassed Lightspeed Flash in speed, and Lightspeed Flash's best movement was around estimated Mac 300, that's far above hypersonic speed.
  • lately we have seen Saitama jump so fast from the moon to earth in very short moment, the moment in which Boros was thinking that he can't keep his Meteoric Burst a long time because it's draining him. i guess it could be a minute or 2 minutes at worst cases. that means Saitama's speed is relativistic (not light speed, but close ) something like 1/40 of lightspeed, maybe better.

He should be able to. He wins handily.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@highaccuser said:

@highaccuser said:

@highaccuser said:

@god_of_batman said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

He should be able to. He wins handily.

Something I posted in a previous thread. I do believe he can keep up

The muscles used to jump high are correlated with the ones used to run fast. Both actions rely on fast twitch muscles, and the faster the contraction, the more explosive the movement. Since he can move his limbs fast enough to cover the distance of 238,900 miles in a second or two, he can probably fight that fast. Now if we were to measure this speed assuming he crossed this distance in two seconds (let's use two seconds to be safe), he'd be moving at Mach 564800 or more than half the speed of light

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki:

Let's wait for the next chapter then. If Saitama truly land at FTL speed at Boros ship, and as we can clearly see that ship didn't broke in two because of it, this means some amazing durability for the ship. In web-comic Boros attack blow up the ship when Saitama stopped it. So... Let's wait for the next chapter and see if the ship is still in one piece or if he is blown apart.

But we will probably have to wait untill this whole God vs Saitama thing before we can get any actual planet busting feats.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By God_of_Batman
@redzkz said:

@thitiki:

Let's wait for the next chapter then. If Saitama truly land at FTL speed at Boros ship, and as we can clearly see that ship didn't broke in two because of it, this means some amazing durability for the ship. In web-comic Boros attack blow up the ship when Saitama stopped it. So... Let's wait for the next chapter and see if the ship is still in one piece or if he is blown apart.

But we will probably have to wait untill this whole God vs Saitama thing before we can get any actual planet busting feats.

Well in the most recent version of the chapter when Saitama landed on the ship it caused it to crash into the ground:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see, the other heroes think it was Tatsumaki who brought the ship down, but she has no idea what happened XD

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@thitiki:

Well in the most recent version of the chapter when Saitama landed on the ship it caused it to crash into the ground:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As you can see, the other heroes think it was Tatsumaki who brought the ship down, but she has no idea what happened XD

That ship is HUGE if in that second image those are all city lights I assume?

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I don't know much about OPM but.. I feel like he's a walking NLF xD

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

NLF?

@thitiki said:

@god_of_batman said:
@redzkz said:

@thitiki:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That ship is HUGE if in that second image those are all city lights I assume?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure those are lights... . and yes, the ship IS huge. The ship was as big or bigger than the entirety of A-City.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted injustice supes wins :)

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By God_of_Batman

Bloodlusted injustice supes wins :)

Mind saying why? He was KOed by a 7 megaton explosion...

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: He also managed to take over the earth. Which i would say is a pretty heavy feat.

BUT, I don't know much about this Saitama character, so i cant really say for sure.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman: He also managed to take over the earth. Which i would say is a pretty heavy feat.

...heavy feat compared to boros taking over countless planets...?

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nick31898: he took over the earth with the assistance of Lex, and the League.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman:

Wow, this ship is one tough piece of tech. I am glad that author did take effort to show us how insanly durable is this thing.

I wonder that will Bofoy (Metal Knight) do with this ship? Will he build some giant robot\combat suit? Maybe Mecha-Boros... nah, that doesn't sounds cool.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

NLF?

No limits Fallacy. OPman is basically the walking definition of one, as he apparently has no limits and defeats everything in one punch.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably saitama

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_of_batman said:

@dbvse7 said:

NLF?

No limits Fallacy. OPman is basically the walking definition of one, as he apparently has no limits and defeats everything in one punch.

Yeah, that's literally what he is. Seriously, he was created with the intention to be a joke character, someone who's become insanely powerful by completely normal means. That's why he's so fun to use in battles XD

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So im guessing OPman would Stalemate Juggernaut or no lol

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

So im guessing OPman would Stalemate Juggernaut or no lol

Well, he could BFR him that's allowed, but other than that I would say stalemate.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Redzkz
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4:

HOLY SHIT

Yep.

So is this count as punch against planet busting attack?

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@redzkz: Considering the attack didn't hit we cant gauge the strength of the blast, but going by what Boros said, the blast was aimed to destroy the "surface" of the whole planet. It would wipe out all life but I shouldn't completely destroy the planet. It's a planet-level attack no doubt and a planet-level or planet busting punch. Considering this is the first time Saitama has gotten a little serious, he could potentially deliver planet busting punches if bloodlusted like in this battle

As for the battle against Supes here, Saitama takes it cause other than Superman's planet shaking punch, Injustice Supes has no feat close to that and Saitama dwarfs Supes planet shaking feat