Saitama vs Garou vs Suiryu (Martial arts fight)

Avatar image for draculemiihawk_
DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Saitama vs Garou vs Suiryu (Martial arts fight) (9 votes)

Saitama 33%
Garou 56%
Suiryu 11%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• Equal Stats (Suiryu level)

• Hand to Hand

• Bloodlust

• Win via death or K.O

• 
Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

Garou >> Suiryu >>>> Saitama

Cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should know that Saitama's unskilled as they come, even by his own admission. Not sure why you'd feature him in this type of thread

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The two above hit the mark.

DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DraculeMiihawk_
@watcer said:

Garou >> Suiryu >>>> Saitama

@cergic said:

You should know that Saitama's unskilled as they come, even by his own admission. Not sure why you'd feature him in this type of thread

@belando said:

The two above hit the mark.

Hey look 3 peaple speedreading the manga

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DraculeMiihawk_

@belando:

WC is irrelevant to the Manga at this point and you using it shows that you're just an amateur powerscaler

Garou was just as strong as Saitama at one point and Saitama was still matching him in skills as a fighter and literally coping his techniques even the ones Garou himself couldn't master it

In the manga Saitama is a master of martial arts just like Bang, Garou and Suiryu

No Caption Provided
Cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draculemiihawk_:

Did you sleep through the exchange he had with Suiryu at the tournament? Again, by his own admission he doesn't grasp martial arts.

DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DraculeMiihawk_
@cergic said:

@draculemiihawk_:

Did you sleep through the exchange he had with Suiryu at the tournament? Again, by his own admission he doesn't grasp martial arts.

7 years ago... sure the story definitely is not going to change and any fool with equal stats can fight Garou like this and copy his techniques

No Caption Provided
DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DraculeMiihawk_

@cergic: Tell me do you think Akira was thinking about Beerus with he made the characters in his manga say that Buu is the strongest in the universe or do you think Murata was thinking about the Psykorochi fight when he stated that Tatsumaki cannot take down Boros spaceship in 2016

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Belando

@draculemiihawk_:

WC is irrelevant to the Manga at this point and you using it shows that you're just an amateur powerscaler

What's with the unearned condescension? And of course not. Saitama is ONE's character and the intention from ONE is that Saitama is born unimpressive, with no special potential, but broke his limiter and became extraordinarily strong. No particular skill or martial arts included.

Garou was just as strong as Saitama at one point and Saitama was still matching him in skills as a fighter and literally coping his techniques even the ones Garou himself couldn't master it

This is just wrong.

No Caption Provided

Saitama was always stronger than Garou, yet Garou is able to contend.

In the manga Saitama is a master of martial arts just like Bang, Garou and Suiryu

Nope. But he's able to copy Garou with his help.

Cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cergic

@draculemiihawk_:

You're not actually going to argue that just because time flew by since chapter 70 IRL, the time in-universe skipped a lot? We're talking days in-universe. After the tournament, Saitama did jack. Then he got into the MA hideout, oneshot a couple of monsters and then threw down with Garou. He did NOT beat Garou out of sheer skill. It's ironic that you accuse us of "speedreading".

Saitamas grasp on martial arts skills:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: Tell me do you think Akira was thinking about Beerus with he made the characters in his manga say that Buu is the strongest in the universe or do you think Murata was thinking about the Psykorochi fight when he stated that Tatsumaki cannot take down Boros spaceship in 2016

I think Murata knew perfectly well what type of character Saitama was and always would be since he's explicitly said that Saitama is at his height when the series started. You evidently want to wank Saitamas martial arts skills to high heavens and that's fine. I disagree with it though. No need to be off about it.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:

@draculemiihawk_:

7 years ago... sure the story definitely is not going to change and any fool with equal stats can fight Garou like this

No Caption Provided

This is equal stats lowered to Suiryu. So that speed and that strength doesn't matter here.

This is also strictly H2H. All the scans you provided are of non H2H matters or of speed/strength that is way above Suiryu. Garou never matched Saitama when he actually started trying. He matched him at their first encounter.

aggrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Saitama could instantly master martial arts with no effort, but going by feats I'd say Garou

DraculeMiihawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By DraculeMiihawk_

@belando:

What's with the unearned condescension? And of course not. Saitama is ONE's character and the intention from ONE is that Saitama is born unimpressive, with no special potential, but broke his limiter and became extraordinarily strong. No particular skill or martial arts included.

Story by ONE :) and this is manga Saitama, next time when i use WC Saitama use the WC as proof

This is just wrong, Saitama was always stronger than Garou, yet Garou is able to contend.

Garou was still relevant to him in power until the sneeze and Saitama was beating him due to skill, do you think someone like All Might is gonna fight Garou like this in an equal stats battle?

No Caption Provided

Nope. But he's able to copy

Guess what I also can copy Bruce Lee just by watching his movies

>Garou with his help

Sure Saitama didn't copy Garou by himself at all

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/917231037757673472/999455019055194142/page_10.png

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:
@draculemiihawk_ said:

I think Murata knew perfectly well what type of character Saitama was and always would be since he's explicitly said that Saitama is at his height when the series started. You evidently want to wank Saitamas martial arts skills to high heavens and that's fine. I disagree with it though. No need to be off about it.

You don't need to disagree with something that isn't true. Saitama, multiple times, says he has no martial arts and wants to experience it.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Belando
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

Story by ONE :) and this is manga Saitama, next when i use WC Saitama use the WC as proof

This is just wrong, Saitama was always stronger than Garou, yet Garou is able to contend.

Garou was still relevant to him in power until the sneeze and Saitama was beating him due to skill

No Caption Provided

Nope. But he's able to copy Garou with his help.

That scan proves nothing. They traded blows and? And don't say it was blood because if it was then it would have 100% have been mentioned. Garou said he needed to copy Saitama endlessly because he wasn't endlessly strong

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando:

Story by ONE :) and this is manga Saitama, next time when i use WC Saitama use the WC as proof

Garou was still relevant to him in power until the sneeze and Saitama was beating him due to skill, do you think someone like All Might is gonna fight Garou like this in an equal stats battle?

No Caption Provided

Nope. But he's able to copy

>Garou with his help

Sure Saitama didn't copy Garou by himself at all

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/917231037757673472/999455019055194142/page_10.png

Whats with the link? It still proves nothing. I can hit someone like that but it means nothing.

Saitama is thrashing on Garou because he's stronger. He even asks Garou to drop his martial arts and use his fists.

No Caption Provided

When Garou uses his multiple moves and says he can use a barrage of attack from multiple directions, Saitama says "I can do something like that." before lifting I.O's surface and jumping so fast he made afterimages. How is that skill?

No Caption Provided

No special martial arts. Just afterimages.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for gabrielcuiei335
gabrielcuiei335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama has the highest reactive evolution, and this isnt restricted.

he will jump from city level to continental level in a blink. Can't even compare, you guys are just stupid and know shit about the character.

Saitama stomps.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

saitama has the highest reactive evolution, and this isnt restricted.

he will jump from city level to continental level in a blink. Can't even compare, you guys are just stupid and know shit about the character.

Saitama stomps.

Read OT. H2H only and lowered to Suiryu level. Growth is considered exempted and purely combat skill. Which Saitama lacks

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously garou

Izuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@draculemiihawk_: I like how they ignored how Saitama can copy and even surpass Garou's Perfected Fist.

Cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic said:
@draculemiihawk_ said:

You don't need to disagree with something that isn't true. Saitama, multiple times, says he has no martial arts and wants to experience it.

Sounds good to me :) !

Avatar image for gabrielcuiei335
gabrielcuiei335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gabrielcuiei335

Yeah, thinking that Tatsumaki is the same from one decade ago...

we dont need to go on this debate but psykorochi and tatsumaki >>>>>>>> anything that boros could ever done lol. the guy was literally using all of his energy to destroy earth's surface, something that psykorochi can do in a few spams of beams lol, or even in only one beam, since when we calc the continent slice and lifting with kinetic energy, it reachs moon level+ tier.

chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, thinking that Tatsumaki is the same from one decade ago...

we dont need to go on this debate but psykorochi and tatsumaki >>>>>>>> anything that boros could ever done lol. the guy was literally using all of his energy to destroy earth's surface, something that psykorochi can do in a few spams of beams lol, or even in only one beam, since when we calc the continent slice and lifting with kinetic energy, it reachs moon level+ tier.

I think you are on the wrong thread

GarouHM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Garou is the better martial artist between himself and Suiryu. I was initially thinking Saitama was a brick but the Op has a point. He may have copied a simple Karate Chop but it had the same lightning and stuff as Garou. Garou stated he was copying his moves. Considering he can do that on more complex moves, either a stalemate or Garou. If he can't, pretty much the same with my initial thoughts.

Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama