saitama vs broly

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Rules

no ki blasts

speed equalized

morals off

bloodlust off

broly cant throw saitama into space

fight takes place in a indestructible earth

Round 1 normal broly

Round 2 broly can go up to legendary if needed and has 2 senzu beans

Round 3 hulk and bojack joins the battle and bloodlust is on

who wins?

Ps:Im on my cellphone so i cant put pictures of them

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Saitama allowed author statements?

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nilok: i dont know what those statements are soo idk,if that makes the battle more interesting then yes

poeticwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By poeticwarrior

@rickyrck said:

@nilok: i dont know what those statements are soo idk,if that makes the battle more interesting then yes

Saitama stomps in that case since his punches at full strength is half the big bang. There wouldn't be anything left of Broly.

nilok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By nilok

@poeticwarrior: Also, he still has his special attack, The One Punch, which can defeat anything. He also has infinite speed and durability, and can hold his breath in space, which is the worst thing you could do.

With author statements, he is literally unbeatable. Probably one of the few things that can give him a good fight is a Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann to Super TTGL type opponent.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama is stomped in any round if we go by feats. By author statements the stomp reverses into his favour, but I wouldn't take that very seriously. Especially considering that author statement is just a rumor that wasn't even proven of existing.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brolly those author statements are dumb.

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly til saitama in future shows incrediblr feats

angelcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going by feats isn't Saitama only around Saiyan Saga level?

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The author statements are 100% fake

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By micah007123

Post these statements for gods sake............I really wanna believe them.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By XioKenji

Broly got rekt by 2 kids and a dying dude.

Saitama is still undefeated.

Going with Saitama.

kingki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiokenji: and saitama couldn't kill a little mosquito Broly stomps the supposed author statements are fake anyway.

Cresode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is planet buster+ and has no ki blast. It took him a while with his aoe to destroy a part of the galaxy. He is fast but not nearly ftl like satima and satima is around planet buster+ to solar system level but speed isnt a factor. Satima durabilaty is around planet+ and Broly's is slightly better in LSSJ form in my opinion. Satima wins through strength and that amazing hair :p

Round one: satima handily

Round two: satima after some difficulty

Round three:if all gang up on satima broly wins otherwise satima

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OPM under these unfair circumstances. Broly has ki and speed and flight. Take those away and OPM should one or two shot.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Broly wins every round. Saitama is stronger with the author statements but until he has shown the power he is still weaker than Broly

Heatforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

genkidama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By genkidama

ah, all the fake saitama author statements again.

broly wins.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@chazz85 said:

Saitama threads need to be banned altogether, lol.

themongoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama wins all three rounds

Mongoose

Anderpander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As said. Saitama doesn't have the feats (yet, in all likelihood).

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Anderpander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: As far as i understand, the statements are from some audio interview that hasn't been transcribed into English. I believe this info originally comes from the team that 'scanlates' the source material into English.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

Broly blitzes

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typically blitzes take place when one character is faster than the other or one catches the other by surprise. I fail to see how Broly will blitz when neither situation exist. I still think Broly wins fyi.

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brolys feats are all janky as hes from the movies and in movie U roshi can destroy frieza thugs and gohan needs to go ss to fight zarbon level guy who were matching piccolo evenly.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Marshall_Long

Broly

dbzaota482

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WUN PAAAWNCH!!!!

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By flashback0180

Authors gag statement has zero value without actual feats , buu has infinite ki as per toriyama

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@cresode: Broly is massively faster than light.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Depends on who hit who first.

Cresode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cresode

@iusemycajonas: Correction, Broly is 3 times faster than light, fast but still Satima can keep up. I count MFTL as 100 FTL+

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly solos the Battle forum

Cresode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cresode

@flashback0180: So do the androids, having infinite ki means that they have infinite energy reserves to draw from it doesnt mean they can use it all at once. For example its like saying theres a infinite ocean, but only a stream is allowing water to flow out. The water is infinite but the output is not. Read One Punch Man(ONE) it shows him with FTL and Solar System+ power. Its the original manga.

Cresode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anderpander: Read One Punch Man (One) original manga, its several hundred chapters ahead and has a few of these feats, including FTL combat speed

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Broly until we see more from Saitama. I'm sure by the end of his series he will be able to stomp the Dragonball verse, if author statements prove to be true.

_EbonyZephyr_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly, easily

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cresode: Uh?

1. Pretty sure Broly is over 3 times.

2. 3 times over would still be massively faster than light itself.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly.

zzagirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cresode said:

@anderpander: Read One Punch Man (One) original manga, its several hundred chapters ahead and has a few of these feats, including FTL combat speed

@cresode said:

@flashback0180: So do the androids, having infinite ki means that they have infinite energy reserves to draw from it doesnt mean they can use it all at once. For example its like saying theres a infinite ocean, but only a stream is allowing water to flow out. The water is infinite but the output is not. Read One Punch Man(ONE) it shows him with FTL and Solar System+ power. Its the original manga.

Saitama has never shown any feats that would put him FTL or SS in destructive power, stop spreading mess.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly.

db_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitamas arthur never claimed saitama punches equals the big bang.

lord boros hurt saitama

Broly stomps

rickyrck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: how is that unfair? unfair would be to give broly ki blasts and i never said anything about he not being able to fly

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many idiots in this thread. The one who started this thread literally nerfed the holy fuck out of Broly and Broly still wins. These "Author" statements aren't even real, they're just made up. All the author said is Saitama is used in his universe to one punch every villain so that he doesn't have to spend a lot of time on a fight. Those weren't his exact words but their similar. If Saitama 1% couldn't one shot a Planet Buster like Boros, then he'd be curb stomped by Broly. Broly's power is Maximum. And Saitama isn't lightspeed at 1%. You'd say he came down from the moon to earth is 1.3 seconds, but he can't fly up to the moon in that same amount of time. You do know when you're going down the velocity increases rapidly. Anyways I sound retarded so I'm gonna switch up.

Broly wins for these reasons.

In the manga, Krillin and Master Roshi had a battle in 1 second, and ENTIRE battle. It was so fast they had to explain it to the Humans that couldn't see one movement.

Vegeta was capable of destroying planets with his Fingers alone, entire Worlds as he said. But he launches supremely stronger attacks in ssj against Broly. This is cell saga Vegeta. Regular Ssj vegeta was after namek saga, where Vegeta's power level was over 140 thousand in base. Multiply that by 50. Don't forget Vegeta's intense training on earth and in space. Then goku says he'd need to be over 3 times as strong to face Semi-Perfect Cell. Vegeta enters the Time-Chamber twice and still wasn't stronger than goku, whom was capable of handling Perfect Cell. All of this power is beyond hundreds to thousand of planets, it one shot. Damage Capability. Then this isn't even a match for Restrained Super Saiyan Broly whom destroyed most of a Galaxy since being a kid. This means he traveled to billions of stars planets and Solar Systems, Do you know how fast he must be? (COUGH REMEMBER THE KRILLIN VS MASTER ROSHI! THAT WAS A POWER LEVEL OF LIKE 180 VS Broly's beyond 1.4 billion).

Lssj Broly's power is Maximum.

Saitama. He's not infinite strength or speed, definitely not speed nor did the creator say this. Saitama got hurt by a cat scratching him in the manga. Cat vs Broly. Hmm. Boros, in saitama's entrance said that he feels a "Finite" amount of power from him. Finite means it has a limit, but it was just too high. Saitama is literally 100 x planetary at max. Everyone he fights, isn't beyond Boros. Except maybe future opponents, but Goro or Gouro or what ever is the same strength as Boros. To me, only Blast will give Saitama a challenge if that ever happens.

But Broly stomps. Piccolo and Trunks also said that Broly will be able to destroy the Entire Universe in his Lssj Form.

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cresode said:

Show me this Solar System feat, if 1% of his power with a Serious Punch, HIS STRONGEST PUNCH IN 1% was Planetary. He's only 100 x Planetary. I'll have you know the sun is scaled to fit 1.3 Million earths by Science, and it's 300 times the joules it takes to blow up earth. So Saitama, not even 101 x planetary isn't one punching a Solar System.

Also Broly doesn't need to Blitz @Everyone Else. Broly can tank hits from a Vegeta far stronger than himself blowing up Planets with his fingers, without using 2%. His Father even if a filler, raised his two fingers and destroyed an enormous planet and the two surrounding planets. Goku punched Frieza's enormous Plantary + Ki ball and destroyed a planet next to namek. But I'll make it simple. I'll give scales from the last power level's of Vegeta that I remember.

Vegeta in sayan saga was 18000. Great Oozaru was 180 thousand. Which would make him capable of destroying 10 planets with his fingers alone, not using 2% of his power. On namek without oozaru he was 30 thousand vs Recoome, which makes him nearly twice as strong as saiyan saga. And the highest level of him in namek saga I can find was 250 thousand. Which makes him 13 times stronger than saiyan saga. He goes ssj in Android saga becoming 50 times as strong, 650 times stronger than saiyan saga. Already above Sun level since it takes 300 times the amount of power to blow up earth for the sun. And considering im basing this off 1% of vegeta... After that Goku says he need to be 3 times stronger to face Semi-Perfect Cell. 1950 thousand times Saiyan Saga. Then he enters the chamber again. Idk how strong he becomes so im not going from there. So, 1950 planets, specifically earth, attacked onto Broly. Vegeta used max power doe. So THIS IS ALL SPECULATION NOW. 1950 x 100 which is 100% of vegeta vs 1% is 195000 planets attacked onto restrained Broly. Not even regular ssj. Cmon man. So less than divide it by 50 which is his regular base, and that's like 3900 planets. In his base. That's speculation too cause I calculated Restraind Broly. Idk. All numbers were probably out of my ass after Vegeta on namek. But I know he go 3 times stronger than his ssj form since it's said in manga.